Wife Made Pregnant by Two Studs

Story Info
Couple got help from studs to impregnate the wife.
3k words
4.31
71.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story based on facts, mixed with fiction.

*

It all started more than a year ago. We had an appointment at the fertility clinic. Our doctor told us that due to my "lazy swimmers", the chance for us to conceive a child was very low.

We discussed the situation and he left us two options - artificial insemination and adoption.

The ride back home was silent. In the past, I always could help her with her problems, but this time the problem was me. I saw the sadness in her eyes and I felt really bad.

Artificial insemination was not an option for her because she would react very badly to the hormone treatment she had to endure for the procedure.

I also knew how she was looking forward to her pregnancy. She wanted to bear her own children, not adopt a child.

Later that night in bed, I held her in my arms and tried to comfort her. I told her I would find a solution. Because I cold not sleep, I got up and started surfing the internet. Within an hour, I found two sites where men voluntary presented themselves as "studs".

Without thinking, I placed the following ad on these sites: "Couple - hetero - mid 30's looking for a stud to knock up the wife. She has long brown hair, firm breasts and wide sexy hips The stud must be fit with white skin, dark hair and grey or blue eyes to match the husband's. If you fit this description and are interested, please react."

Next morning, I had to my surprise more than 100 responses in my mailbox, so I decided to put the ad on hold and take a few days to make a selection.

That evening in the bedroom, I told her I had a wicked idea involving pregnancy. She looked at me with her lovely green questioning eyes and I suggested to her that we should invite another man with similar characteristics as myself to get together with her and get her knocked up. She blushed and said I was a very naughty boy. When we went to bed, however, I was well aware of her arousal. I started to act if I was a stud. I slipped my hand in her silk panty during our lovemaking and felt she was soaking wet.

When my cock found the entrance of her love tunnel, I whispered in her ear that I was going to make her a mommy. She played along. "Do it to me, knock me up," she said. By the time I had fully entered her, she already had her first orgasm. During that night, our arousal peaked and we fucked like rabbits. I could not keep my cock out of her pussy.

The following morning she told me that she was like a horny teenager the night before, but she said it should stay a fantasy for her because she would never dare to go to bed with another man. I knew that her mind was now back in control, but her body felt otherwise.

Over the next 2 months, our sex life revived with me acting as "the stud". Before this happened, we had sex two or three times a week. Now it was often more than once a day. I also took track of her periods and bought ovulation tests. I told her I was trying to make it more real.

In the meantime I made contact with Matt. He was from England and lived near Oxford. He was 28 years old, divorced, and the father of two beautiful girls.

During our chats online, we discovered we had the same humor and had similar interests. In fact, he could be the brother I never had.

My wife, on the other hand, had become more and more open to the idea and sometimes was wondering how we could find a real stud for her. I just smiled and told her that maybe he would appear out of nowhere. One evening in bed, she told me she had thought it through and that if it should happen, I had to stay in the same room with them so she would feel more safe and relaxed. If necessary, I had to assist to keep her in the right mood. She said it was also important for her that I was present at the conception so it felt for her that we both made a baby. Hearing her saying all these words and imagining the scene, my cock just shot off without her - or me - touching it.

In the meantime, she was stil clueless what I already had planned. I did not want to make her nervous and I also was curious how she would react when she finally met Matt. I kept him updated on a daily basis. One evening, Matt confessed me he had mentioned our naughty agreement to his best friend Jeff on a drunken boys' night out. He apologized for that and hoped it would not be a dealbreaker. He was relieved when I told him the game was still on.

A couple of days later, I received an email form Matt with a photo "This is my best friend Jeff, as you can see he is almost a lookalike of me. He is 31 years old, married and the proud father of two girls and a boy. He would love to join our game and increase the odds." Included in the email were two certificates in which their doctor declared that both of them had no sexually-transmitted diseases.

The thought seeing my wife being bred by two studs was so appealing to me that I immediately agreed to his proposal. Knowing the fertile period of my darling, I told him to be available three weeks from now. He responded immediately, telling me that he and Jeff could get a leave and come to London.

That night, I planned a citytrip for five full days and I booked two rooms in a luxury hotel. One room was for the guys and one room - with a king-size bed - was for us.

Three weeks later I checked in pseudonyms because I did not want to reveal our true identities. After we got ourselves cleaned up, I suggested that we should have a drink in the bar to celebrate our first night in London. As we went down to the bar, I felt a little bit shaky, not knowing if the guys would be there and how they would react when they saw my lovely wife. Up until now, I only had given them a description of her. When we entered the bar, I saw the two of them sitting together. As soon as they noticed us, they both smiled and gave me a thumbs up behind my sweetheart's back.

We got seated in a large couch and I asked her what she would like to drink. When I went to the bar to order two glasses of champagne, I made contact with Matt and Jeff. I asked them if the game was still on and both of them told me they hoped to start it this evening. When I came back, my wife asked me who I was talking to. I told her I did not know but I waved to the guys to come over.

Moments later, Matt and Jeff joined us. Jeff sat next to me and Matt sat next to my wife. The guys introduced themselves. We made some small talk and after a few laughs everybody got relaxed. I saw a twinkle in her eyes when Matt sometimes gently touched her leg during conversation. She enjoyed the attention and I knew she could clearly see the bulge in the pants of both man. After a couple of hours, we excused ourselves and went to our room. Before we left, Matt asked us we could meet again the next evening. I told him it was a deal.

As soon as we entered our room, my wife asked me what I was doing. I took her in my arms and told her that maybe we had found a stud for her. Her reaction came to me as a complete surprise. She did not say a word but smiled and gave me a deep passionate kiss. Moments later, both of us naked on the bed, my hand reached between her legs and felt her soaked pussy.

"Take me, please take me now," she moaned, and I was ready to handle her request. When I entered her and whispered in her ear: "Here comes Matt", she had a massive orgasm.

Next morning, her brain had taken over the situation again. She told me she thought she was not fertile at this moment, so it was for the best that it stayed a fantasy. To her surprise, I told her I brought some ovulation tests. I took one out of my suitcase and asked her to take one now. Speechless, she went to the bathroom.

When she returned, she said with a trembling voice that the test indicated she would ovulate tomorrow. Seeing her reaction, I knew her mother instinct was now overtaking her brain again. The rest of the day, however, she was very nervous. I feared how she would react of one of the guys would hit on her.

The evening came and as soon as we entered the bar, Matt and Jeff waved us over to join them. After a couple of drinks, everybody was relaxed again. Suddenly, Matt showed my wife photos of his girls and asked us if we had children. There was a short moment of silence and then I confessed to the guys I was the problem due to my "lazy simmers". Matt looked at my wife, who had a tear in her eye. He took her into his arms and told her: "Sweety, you are a very attractive women and I would gladly help you out". When Jeff immediately responded "Count me in", my wife started to blush but did not say a word. When I suggested taking this conversation to our room, my wife became reluctant and took off. Before I followed her, I told the guys to sit back, wait for half an hour and then come over to our room.

As soon as we entered the room, she released her emotions. I said nothing, but held her in my arms. Her mind was obviously a rollercoaster. She told me she was overwhelmed with emotions. Her body yearned to be bred by these studs, but her mind was scared and she did not what to do. I suggested that she relax, invite the guys in, and see where this leads to. I told her she was in control and could call it off at any time. I also whispered in her ear that this was an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for us to have a baby and I would support her, I saw the twinkle in her eyes again...

Moments later, the guys knocked on our door and she let them in. Matt immediately held her in his arms and started to kiss her. She said nothing, but kissed him back. He lifted her up and carried her to the bed. Soon they were making out and Jeff and I joined them. My wife started to breathe heavily in short quick breaths as she was now touched by three mouths and six hands. Matt, Jeff and me undressed her. Minutes later, she laid down on the bed, stripped off her clothes. The men and I got up and stared to strip ourselves. She looked at us in disbelief and her mouth felt open when she saw how well endowed they both were.

We climbed back in the bed towards her. She said nothing but held her legs together. We started kissing and caressing her all over again. Soon her sighs and excitement returned. Matt lowered himself towards her feet and Jeff and I followed him. This was the moment of truth. The sexual tension was almost unbearable.

As he was climbing up again, Jeff and I both grabbed an ankle and slowly started to pull her legs apart. Matt stopped at her pussy and kissed it tenderly. Unless she said stop, she realized that she was going to be bred. He slowly climbed further up her body.

At the time his baby-maker had toughed her pussylips, we had her completely opened up for him. When he whispered in her ear "I going to make you a mommy," he slowly pushed in. She moaned "yes, give to me" and her whole body shook in pleasure.

Jeff and I released her ankles and enjoyed the mating that took place in front of us. After a few minutes, we saw Matt was getting close. A few strokes later, he buried his cock as deep as he could and roared: "Take it. Take it all". My wife let loose and shouted "oh God, yes!"

Soon Matt was replaced by Jeff. His cock was already leaking precum as he mounted her. With one stroke he pushed his cock balls-deep into her. His balls were so filled with cum that they were tight, but he knew relief was now not far away. Jeff started to fuck her slow. After a few minutes he increased his rhythm and felt my wife started shaking again as she came on his cock. This was all much for him. He started to groan and shot his seed deep inside her.

As both men started to get dressed, my wife had already fallen asleep form exhaustion caused by her multiple orgasms. We quietly waved goodbye and I crawled in bed and took her in my arms. The next morning, she could not believe this encounter actually had happened. We had breakfast with the guys. I felt the tension was still there for all of us

We agreed to meet each other again in the bar that evening at six o'clock. When we entered our room at five, she took an other test. This showed she was actually in her most fertile moment.

As we went to the bar, we told the guys the good news. Jeff suggested we all have a quick bite so we could be back in the room by 7 p.m. During this meal, both men started to talk dirty towards my darling and she was clearly starting getting more and more aroused. When Jeff mentioned he was going to fuck her doggystyle so his babycream could easily penetrate her womb and fertilize her egg, she almost came on the spot.

When we hurried back to our room, I knew my baby was in heat and as soon as we opened the door, she crawled onto the bed. Both men started to undress themselves, but I decided this time to sit back in the couch and watch the show. They climbed in bed and she was sandwiched between two naked men. When they slowly started to strip her, we all knew she was aroused. Moments later, she only had her panties on, which was soaked by her pussy juices.

Jeff ordered her to get on her hands and knees. When she immediately got into that position, he approached her from behind and ripped her underwear off. As sigh escaped from her lips when he lined up his cock against her opening.

Moments later he started to push his overheated cock in. She gasped as he filled her love tunnel. He grabbed her hips and started to pound away.

With each stroke he plunged deeper and deeper until he hit her cervix. She moaned heavily when he whispered her his babymakers soon would be released. A few minutes later, his rhythm increased and with a last push he drove his cock as deep as he could and pumped his seed inside her womb. Matt took his place shortly after and added his seed for the cause.

I suggested to the men that they should spend the night with her so hey could give her more injections. I felt asleep on the couch but sometimes the sounds of sighing, moaning and roaring, coming from the bed in front of me, woke me up. The next morning Matt and Jeff put on their clothes and went downstairs to have breakfast. I climbed into bed next to my sweetheart. She confessed me that they had taken her five more times and thanked me for this wonderful "sexperience".

I ordered room service and we stayed in bed the whole day. When she took a third test that evening, she saw her peak was over. We went to the bar and informed our studs.

On our way home two days later, I confessed to her that I had set this whole thing up. She could not believe her ears. At first, I thought she would be furious, but she smiled and said to me: "I am glad you did".

--

Three weeks later she took a pregnancy test which was positive. She immediately made an appointment with her gynecologist. He confirmed the pregnancy. I emailed Matt the good news. A few days later, he answered that he had informed Jeff and he asked me to keep in touch.

--

Months later, I was standing in the delivery room sending a message to Matt that my wife gave birth to a baby girl.

--

When my happy wife was breast-feeding our baby a few weeks later, I got a message back from Matt. He said he was in a pub with Jeff and they were wondering how my wife and daughter were doing. I told them they are both in good health. They told us they were very happy and said they are still available to help us out with a second child.

When I told my wife, she smiled at me and said: "You better start planning a trip this time next year".

The end?

(special thanks to Volunteer Editor Indianafuncouple)