All Comments on 'What Did I Do that was Wrong? 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not erotic at all

Who writes erotica that's not the least bit sexy? This was just depressing. What the fuck? It's almost as if the author has his own personal issues that we all have to suffer through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I would of left a hell of a lot sooner than he did. Like at the first sign of her screwing around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

Bye bye slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

If the shrink was honest (yeah right, and if the moon was really green cheese), he would have already told both of them that their marriage was irreparably damaged and they should just look toward moving on, separately. Maybe Mark saw the writing on the wall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
this is odd

i understand as men age, they get loads of estrogen...making them irrational like females....but most men wouldn't define a marriage as 'loving tender sex'

that's a female thing.

maybe a lil' boy...in high school...in 'puppy love' values that horse shit. he grows outta that phase real fast when he learns what he is, and what women are. she's a hole...you care for her and she'll raise your children. maybe you even get along. but...true...deep...love? men love other men.....they die for each other.... men will die to protect women and children too. but women? women don't protect men...they don't give a fuck about you. at BEST she'll save a child. that's a female at her level best.

this cliche' of grown ass men in puppy love needs to die. women won't teach men about their true self. main stream media makes too much profit off victorian notions of romance, they won't teach men. most men won't teach other men, since we're disagreeable by nature. but hell....a sex fiction writer could put some effort into it. yea?

not this sappy indoctrinated boy in a man's body...crying into his beer because he let himself believe a female could be as loyal as a male friend.

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

This shrink showed us all his impartiality when he said "you were willing to put up with it."

This shrink is clueless/inexperienced being part of this problem. I saw this coming the whole way. Her arrogance and breaking of her rule bedding a paramour at HOME caused all this - but also Mark is an old fashion boy suppressing his nature for her love.

He just cannot undo his nature/values and it tore him up. If she would have never thrown it into his face he could have continued suppressing/coping.

It has been all about HER.

The writing is good, a little to much minutia detail, as I find myself skipping paragraphs to keep my interest (and I'm dyslexic). For me I find the stories premise a continued 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PROTECTION

I just hope their final get-back-together has a

post-nuptial agreement that gives her minimal in the ensuing divorce.

It might give him a little peace of mind. (Hope he still verifies.)

Hope it gives her a lot of motivation to not slip to what her nature seems to pull her.

Wonderfully intriguing series.

Attention holding.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're going to RAAC these two idiots?

Nothing that's been written indicates Mark has any interest in staying married. Between her being a slut and his being a wimp, they simply are a mismatched pair and NEED a divorce.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Far

These two complete idiots have gotten exactly what they deserve.

"Mark, I almost never have sex with anyone else at our house." Before she said it was only the second time, now it's ...almost never...? What were you thinking? As much as I like to see caring people work things out and as much as I like a good rip roaring BTB tale, I sure hope this isn't going to be a RAAC story as there is no way to get the trust back. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Go

Go far, go fast and get away from this cheating whore for good. Let Mark get his balls back and make his break.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Finally

Mark sees the light and makes a break for his own well being. Please, no taking her back.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Yes!!!

Mark finally grows a spine!!!! Bye slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Each was honest and brave?

Yes, Leanne was an honest slut, but as far as Mark is concerned, it's a matter of playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes. How could Ohio think anyone intelligent would suspend disbelief on this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 Stars

I hope that Mark is with some Young Lady and is Happy .. I also hope He Sends Pictures every 6 months to Her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oy! Vey!

Such schmaltz. And..."Each of you was honest and brave." Was this intended as a laugh line? No, Mark was schmucky nebbish, and Leanne was just a stuppin' slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally

Yes; finally he’s grown a pair. Don’t agree with just disappearing though, that’s just cowardly. At least have the backbone to tell her face to face.

I can’t think of anyone I’ve ever met who would agree to her wishes. She is deluded.

Choose one or the other; a loving, caring, sexy husband or a life full of a trail of different men every night. It’s quite simple really.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Finally. He's realized that once the trust and intimacy in a relationship is broken, it is next to impossible to recover. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a RAAC.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

What is a RAAC ???

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@fishgetter, RAAC is Reconciliation At Any/All Costs. It basically means that the cheater i welcomed back with open arms with no penalty. I don't think that can apply here because she WASN'T a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Finally

He got some balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This therapist is totally biased towards her. They haven’t pointed out the loaded position that she was in when she basically said if you want me to marry you then you have to let me fuck other guys....then to claim she loves her husband when she even admits she’s had one foot out the door and cocks all in her vagina waiting on the day the marriage ends. She has not been truly committed to him or their marriage yet the therapist hasn’t mentioned any of those things and mainly focuses on why the husband should basically shut up and get back with his well whored wife. I can’t remember if it was this chapter or another when she even said she got off on screwing her husband the same day as one of her extramarital sex friends and even refused him when she got stretched out from cheating with a guy with with a big dick. So yea, the therapist is obviously biased.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

OHIO king of the dumb fuck writers, HERE is the problem with this story...

"I was staring at her in complete shock," Mark continued. "I was thinking, has she been sleeping with other guys while we've been going out? And I started to get furious--but I realized we'd never discussed it. I had never asked her to be exclusive with me or told her I was being exclusive with her, though I was. "

.

WOW....

SO how is THIS the boyfriend/ husband's fault? Lets assume that he is correct they never actually discussed being exclusive .

.

How does THAT fact translate into Leaane fucking SCORES of other men .. WHLE SHE IS IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH MARK .... and LYING about it ??? Maybe seeing 1 or 2 other guys on the side is understandable .

.

the point here is that WHY WHY WHY does mark think well since we never discussed being exclusive

its Ok for her to LIE by omission and fuck SCORES of other men??

./

the WHOLE premise is moronic But what REALLY kills the story is that the so called therapist EVER raises this CRITICAL ISSUE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But Tomm, she is the perfect woman for me, she swallows ,she rims me and she takes it in the ass. What more do you want in a wife. She also said she will give up the other 500 guys, cut it back to 100. Isn't she wonderful. And, Tom, she says she loves only me...yeah me. What a flaming load of horseshit. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The mark of a beta male is the aversion towards confrontation.

Mark is a major beta. All his problems stem from his beta behavior.

also,

"Mark, I almost never have sex with anyone else at our house."

LMFAO #slutwifeproblems

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You finally got to the point. A man would have to be very weak or emotionally challenged to married a well heeled slut. She is proud to be one and open about it to her credit. Signing up to be with her really makes hubby a sad and pathetic soul. You don’t describe him as that earlier so why would he marry someone with such a ridiculous side deal that allows her to be everyone else’s whore. Her character clearly only loves herself and the lust that feeds her ego. You seem to want your husbands to be beta males and some form of a Cuckold. Why?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Tom is really not a good therapist. ""Neither of you did anything wrong, as far as I'm concerned. Leanne, you were completely honest with Mark about a very difficult subject. When he proposed, you told him you needed to keep having sex with other men. That's how you felt, and it wasn't wrong to tell him that."

She definitely did something wrong. She allowed her slutting behaviour to be exposed to her husband, which she promised never to do, and she did it at their house, so he would have visions of it for as long as they lived there. That was never addressed, so it was a constand reminder to him. They should have moved ASAP.

Tom should have recognized why he continually struggled with the situation and tried to work through it with them together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Feminist/secular drivel: "Each of you was honest and brave." Neither was really honest, and "brave" is being used in a way so debased that the author should be ashamed. The psychobabble is cloying. Authors who write this sort of nonsense obviously accept this form of modern sorcery, but it adds nothing but empty words based on the pseudoscience of the moment. We also get the usual LW idiotic sex myths - "condoms" will stop you from getting an STD, even if, like the slut, you have 1,000 cocks shoved up your twat (reality? About 70% effective for STDs other than herpes if used correctly every time with now failure of the rubber, but not really effective against herpes, which is incurable.), So, the "lovely Leanne" would almost certainly have genital herpes in her well used cunt and in her mouth and would have given them to the wimp. She also probably would have passed along other STDs from time to time. BTW, genital herpes is a threat to babies in utero and during birth. You want a cunt like that to be the mother of your children?

Then there's the old "big cocks stretch cunts out so that someone smaller can tell" myth. If the slut takes a big cock and the guy fucks her for a while and cums, her cunt goes back to normal. If, on the other hand, a guy has a big cock and stamina, her cunt gets tighter from swelling. Obviously this author and other writers who include this myth in their stories don't have big cocks and stamina, or they wouldn't write this horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I went to a couple therapist and she was great compared to Tom .. The biggest mistake Mark made was agreeing to let his wife have Lovers . Leanne is a Slut and has Daddy issues . I would have never agreed to her seeing other Men unless it is an open marriage . I know one couple that have an open marriage and I do not consider them married

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

I hope Tom has burned her down in chapter 3. The last chapter of the story be the beginning of the start for Tom without the Slut. Tom, don't look back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a story about a loving wife, rather a story about abuse and co-dependency!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

I am wanting to think Mark wrote the note, not Dr. Tom. This has been up and down. Thanks for your writing. On to chapter 4.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Good for him. I love a happy ending. End it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mark move on ,leave the whore to tom.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Dont

Don't agree with a lot of the comments.Mark knew what he had signed up for when he married her.To keep him, she stopped shaging around and he reacted by throwing his toys out the pram,proving what a wimp he isS She needs to dump him and let him wallow in his self pity?

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

I have known a lot of men who just thought they were strong. Boot camp it was mostly the big tough acting ones that broke first. Had a good friend who was a bit like Mark. Grew up being handsome and athletic and ladies loved him, never really had to much to overcome in his life. Got married to a stunner and they had an open relationship, mostly just for him as she was bi-sexual and it was all threesome's with other women. His wife goes away for a few weeks for work and calls my friend up and tells him she is enacting her end of the open relationship with another guy. He broke like a bitch, couldn't handle it at all. I still remember him calling me in the middle of the night drunk and he was self harming and crying. Most people generally think they are stronger than they are, and you just don't know until you have actually been tested in life. Mark got tested and failed. Although I don't find much fault here. The wife was honest and lived up to her end. Mark when he was actually confronted with it just couldn't handle it, happens in life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"The awfulness of reality is never as bad as the 'reality' we create in our mind. That is because reality doesn't doubt or torment us with our own human frailties." - H. R. Mackenzie

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He finally did what he should have done the first time he met her.

Rayjag1980Rayjag198010 months ago

I laughed at the sentence that the counselor said they both value their marriage! If she did she would have been faithful.

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

No matter how you slice it, Ohio writes an excellent tale. 5 stars, Ohio. His characters are believable, and they are interesting enough to keep the reader reading. A character may not have my viewpoint, but isn’t that kind of the reason we read, we want to understand them and their experience the writer is setting forth?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh no, poor Leanne, she's a victim, not a culprit because daddy didn't hug her enough. And she's going to give up all her extra cock? Not in a million years. As soon as she thinks this coast is clear she'll be back at it. This story only ends well if Mark stays gone and ignores this idiotic counselor.

sneakoneoutsneakoneout10 months ago

A very good story. One thing I would of liked to see expanded on was her statement “ Mark, I almost never have sex with anyone else at our house.”. This means she sometimes had sex at their house.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. but no way any man would let his wife fuck others. Unless she had all the money.

InchesofInchesof6 months ago

Wow. Took the cuck that long to find his balls and finally drop the whore? No matter how much she and the idiot "counselor" spew on about "love", neither has an actual grasp about what fidelity or love is. The wife's justification for getting railed by strange dong is laughable at best and the fact the idiot with a PHD that goes along with it is mind numbingly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a criticism of the writer but......What kind of man enters into such a relationship? A gutless wimp is what jumps to mind as there seems so many into watching wives with others. But I dont see the point of getting married if theres going to be others involved, might as well stay a single wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seems like we're being played by the author, in order to build tension.

The idea that someone would willingly enter into such a pointless marriage, when living together or FWB would have provided the same is quite beyond me. But the idea that he'd just bail later on is even more explicable. Being delusional/living in denial just doesn't cover it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"You've been through something difficult and traumatic. The fact that it sometimes gets to you is only natural—it's not a sign of weakness."

Yes it is. And the weakness was consenting being husband to a woman who wasn't his wife

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To portray the husband as kind, intelligent, handsome,, tall, well built, well endowed and a good sexual partner makes the story both more engaging and less credible at the dame time. The wife is not an effervescent personality, a goddess, a genius or independently wealthy. There is nothing about her that would lead a guy who rates as a 9+ out of 10 to choose a reluctantly voluntary cuckold relationship with her over a monogamous marriage with one of the dozens of other 8+ out of 10 women who would have been receptive to his proposal. The premise of this story line is faulty, and the series fails due to its extreme improbability as a result.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

So many people here are either not following the story, or aren't intelligent enough to understand the problem. Leanne has an emotional problem that she's never dealt with and Mark, frankly, has one too.

<>

Leanne said it perfectly already - she had extra sex on the side to give her emotional validation because she is afraid of being rejected/hurt by the man she loves. It's an emotional shield designed to give her a buffer against the pain she is afraid of. Mark is an avoidant personality - he ignores, boxes up, puts to the side, feelings that he doesn't want to deal with until they get too strong for him to ignore and he has a break down.

<>

Personally I think it's a great story because no one is really at fault here - they just both did some terrible things to themselves and by proxy each other, but they did those things because they have issues that need to be worked out. Leanne needs to have the courage to make herself emotionally vulnerable to Mark and Mark needs to stop running away from his problems. It sounds simple, but it's very very hard for people to change these coping mechanisms without help from a professional.

<>

Once again, an amazingly good story for this website. Very insightful and very real.

BadCubanBadCuban20 days ago

Agree with TrainerOfBimbos, this is not a stupid trope story, it uses a trope to tell a better story, sometime about the emotional states of two people who are in love and could have something. It depends on how they can find the solution, the actual story. Jeez, leave the revenge and wimp stuff at the door. Not everything is "just a flesh wound, it'll get better". Sometimes it takes real work.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous