All Comments on 'What Did I Do that was Wrong? 04'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 510 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

As a therapist you are never to give commands such as man up and you have to go your wife. Validation of feelings and those questions could happen but you have to let people live their own lives and not cast your feelings on it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

If memory serves when Mark first saw Theo and Leanne having sex they were on a double air mattress on their lake In Part 4 the lake has become a pool. Just saying. 5 stars on all the parts. It's nice when a marriage can be saved.

What's interesting is that if Mark had not been willing to put up with Leanne's extra marital trysts to begin with she would not have agreed to marry him. It was the long term counseling that allowed Leanne to understand the underlying causes of her need for the trysts. So it was almost like a toll that had to be paid by them because her dad was so cold hearted.

An appropriate response (revenge) would be changing their minds about having kids, and then making sure her dad never got to enjoy the grandchildren. :o) Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

4/5... Well written...

Jesus people! It's a story. A well written story.

I would love to be able to write half as well as "Ohio". I've a Sad but true tale. One of youth, Betrayals and Infidelity induced PTSD, and near suicide... BUT I just don't possess the skills.

NitpicNitpic20 days ago
Four

Four chapters of crap that could have been told easily in two maximum.

RedRachaelRedRachael29 days ago

Way too much happening here for anyone to stay married. If someone has fucked 69 other people during a marriage, there is no reconciliation. We can romanticize it all we want but they’re never going to have the intimacy a marriage should have. They stay together because it’s comfortable and predictable. Hell, as the cheater, I fucked about a third of the guys as in this story and there was never a remote chance we were staying together. I love a good reconciliation story but this one was doomed from the start.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 month ago

They have more issues than LIFE Magazine. 5 *

Psychman24Psychman24about 1 month ago

Excellent story, very well written. I very much like the point of view from the therapist, its different and skillfully done. Very insightful to actually go into the emotional and psychological issues that are involved in infidelity or marital conflict and to show how therapy can help people heal. In this story both spouses were incredibly foolish to go into their marriage without talking at length about the rules and the expectations that each would have. The husbands level of denial was astonishing, and he should have spelled out exactly what his boundaries were before agreeing to it. Don't ask don't tell is a recipe for divorce. I think he should have insisted on it being an open marriage even if he had no intention of ever sleeping with another woman. At least that would force his wife to consider that he might be fucking other women and would force her to be more aware of how that feels. In the end, it was remarkable that husband could get past it - 125 times fucking other men in just four years of marriage is an awful lot to be ok with. Also having sex in their own home should have been explicitly forbidden from the start. I guess the husband set himself up for it tho with his silly head in the sand approach, and he kind of deserved what happened in that respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Im too scared to write my story because of talent like this bloke , Seriously good dialogue, powerful and plausible. Thankyou

bigurnbigurnabout 2 months ago

So, she is a total slut and he is a subservient wimp. That story could have been told in 3 pages... 2 Stars, overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If only.......had wished that kind of ending twice before myself, some twenty five years ago the last time.

Great story..

drbenchpress66drbenchpress66about 2 months ago

Hmmm, honestly the comments are more interesting than most of the stories on here lol

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

I liked it. The anonymous comments are frankly unbelievable. This is a story of two people who have absolutely horrible coping mechanisms. Leanne had "casual sex" even in relationships because she was always terrified of being rejected by someone she loved. She always had, as she said, "one foot out of the door". Mark was terrified of handling any sort of bad news, so he just suppressed things that bothered him and didn't think about them. Granted, Mark gave Leanne permission to have her hook-ups, but he essentially lied about it because frankly, he never thought about it - he REFUSED to think about it. Leanne kept doing her casual hookups because it as a coping mechanism for her parental insecurity. It's really a dogs breakfast but to be fair, the situation is really either they're both to blame, or neither of them is to blame.

<>

I don't think many of the anonymous commentators read the same story as the rest of us, or maybe their ability to read and comprehend is stuck at some sort of sub-highschool level, because frankly I don't find the scenario that difficult to understand. The revelation here is that in order for Mark and Leanne to fix their marriage and relationship, they had to fix themselves. Mark had to stop ignoring things that made him upset and Leanne had to realize that having one foot out the door was dooming their marriage. I think Leanne came around a lot faster than Mark did because by the time she had to make a choice, Mark or her hook-ups it was no-contest. Sure, she was scared at the thought of losing her coping mechanism, but the thought of losing Mark was way more terrifying - I almost wonder if it was as terrifying for her as Mark having to actually face the single most painful moment in his life was for him?

<>

Anyway, there is a wonderful symmetry in this story about coping mechanisms and how Mark and Leanne's fed into each other in a very unhealthy way and it shows the value of psychological counseling in terms of learning new ways to cope with anxiety or depression... which is basically what happened here. It's funny almost, Mark and Leanne's marriage didn't need as much fixing as Mark and Leanne needed individually. Once they were both on the road to overcoming their issues, they were able to finally be fully supportive partners to each other.

<>

I noticed some people are hung up on the psychologist giving Mark a tongue lashing and telling him to "man up" - but I think these people are assclowns. Mark went into his marriage with FULL knowledge of what Leanne was going to do. He had MONTHS to walk away from her and instead, he proposed to her again. If he proposed to her with a secret wish that somehow she would love him enough to stop having casual sex, then that's on him for being a moron. Not just a moron, but a pretty self centered moron, because the issue was never about him. It was about Leanne's fear of rejection and frankly, "Daddy issues". To be blunt, if Mark wasn't so emotionally crippled and had dealt with his feelings about Leanne having casual sex with other people instead of ignoring it, either they would have walked away, or they would have worked through them. Basically, Mark was the architect of his own pain.

<>

Anyway, I thought the story was really great and even though the scenario is incredibly implausible, I thought it was really interesting and I liked how it played out. In fact, it played out almost too perfectly. Leanne was able to realize the root of the insecurity that was the cause of her desire for casual sex and Mark learned how to be present in a relationship when things were hurting and it turned out in a way that Leanne actually needed Mark a lot more than she probably thought she did, definitely more than Mark thought she did. Like I said, the story ended up being very symmetrical, coming full circle at the end. Great, 5/5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mark... was just like me in my young married 14 years. Loving a woman so much, accepting her constant cheating and lies because I believed she would eventually realize my love FOR her bested all others.

WELL... I had to through in the towel. Threw it in her face, put a loaded gun in her hand and screamed at her to end my pain. When she declined I told her to get out.

4 years later I married again... wait for it...

3 years into marriage #2... she Got caught fucking her boss. Most successful new home construction sales rep in a 30 mile radius,

And told me she quit. Her bosses wife caught them. And informed me why.

Kept my eyes and ears open and bingo. Single again. Fucking women ... they all cheat. Ive had a lot of hook ups, But I refuse to fuck a married woman.

PERIOD!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story was based on a ridiculous premise, a total promiscuous slut that wants to cheat on her promiscuous husband with his permission. Also, what legitimate therapist would condone the wife's actions during her marriage and belittle her husband to accept her past behavior and even call in question his manhood if he did not return to that farce of a marriage. It is almost a safe bet that whenever an argument or strong disagreement occurs in the marriage, Leanne will again sample the available and varied dicks. Divorce is the only acceptable and rational decision. Although well written I did not like the story at all.

LegacybadLegacybad4 months ago

Its a good story, well written and interesting characters and developments. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written. Cleaverly written. Insightful. But I still find myself thinking of two kids playing with a hand grenade and wondering why it went bang. I am too old to be supprised about the breadth of human behavior in any given situation, but that the husband should be so immature/stupid as to put himself into that position I find a little hard to believe. Their route out of their problems was nicely done, even if I was mentaly shouting "you idiot!" at several points. Looking at the storey as a storey, it was well done and would normally get a solid 4 stars, but somehow I did not enjoy reading it. I like your writing, but this one did not work for me (sorry!).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

А что,такие дебилы бывают?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR35 months ago

Almost obscene in it's stupidity

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You have GOT to ge fucking kidding me. What quack would tell the husband of a whore who picked up randon guys for 4 years to suck it up and go back to he4 stretched out twat?

Your stories and characters convey emotion, and the plot flows well. However, your husband's are nothing but pusdy-whipped cucks. NO MAN would tolerate her level of infidelity, and no qualified therapist would pressure a husband into tolerating her shit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She has to keep fucking different guys cuz of daddy but she finally realized that's not the case. Ok then. You got Mark going ape shit and making them go through months of counseling because he finally got a taste if what he literally said she could do while they were married. No hope for these two, just a total shit show.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19555 months ago

The story was written well. But, the husband was a cuckold wimp. For that alone I couldn't rate it above average.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Man... what a fucked up pair! This husband wasn't wired normally if he accepted this kind of marriage. And the wife was a mentally disturbed female who readily demonstrated her almost congenital infidelity which no amount of therapy could fix. I mean, even IF she ended that behavior, what kind of husband would ever be able to see her as a normal spouse again. God knows I would not. And what kind of counselor with integrity would try to get him to accept such attitudes or stifle his legitimate lack of trust or deep upset at the sheer scale of her infidelity. This one was a quack patent medicine salesperson.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I usually like Ohio's stories, but this one just makes no sense. The smart spouse would have dumped her as soon as she stepped out. What self-respecting man would have put in all that effort to 'fix' things with such a wife? Get real. I would have left her in the most painful manner possible and then moved on. Remember, the best revenge is living well, in this case meaning finding a loving spouse and leave this cunt in the rear-view mirror. Some marriages aren't WORTH saving. Love would mean nothing in the face of such eggregious prolonged infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think the story ignored the decision the wife was always making, that her marriage was not important enough to prevent her taking the risk. Lots of excuses but not facing facts.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. For my 48 yr marriage would never say how many times we had sex. We had long times without sex. Kisses yes but not much screwing. The marriage was solid. Allways in love but not much sex. I mastrubated as needed (lots). No children. My wife had several health problems that made sex for later. Allway later. I wouldn't change a thing. My wife is my angel. I never had to wonder if she loved me. She never cheated, not did I. We loved each other. I wouldn't change anything. I just hope we are together somehow in Heaven.

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

2nd time reading, after 5-years, and it was every bit as good as the first time. This story was a lesson in wordsmithing. The characters all came alive and the emotions were realistic and raw. A tad long, but works of art take time to create. I get a kick out of the comments. They’re almost as much fun to read as the story itself. Everyone has their own opinions but apparently most seem to think the story and characters were real. WTF ? It’s fiction. It seems to me that you should be critiquing the authors writing skills and not the characters moral compass.

As far as being realistic, there are women out there that affect men such that you’ll agree to most anything just to be with them. Even to their sleeping with others. Crazy huh? Be thankful you never ran into one. They can make you crazy. A well written tale with a happy ending. 5-more 😊😊😊😊😊’s

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Two screwed up people that should never marry anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like happy endings. The story waslonger than I thought it would be. Compared to other stories I've read where the husband leaves forever after one indiscretion I think some men (and women) are just wired differently. I do know emotional affairs are more damaging than sexual affairs.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG.

She was not discreet and stupid hell. It's a house I am showing. Why not use one that you were showing for real. I had numerous one night stands back in the day and it would never have appeared to be a love making. We both knew what we wanted and kissing and whispering in ears had nothing to do with it. Maybe using your tongue in the other person's ear, but unless it was getting you closer to an organism then forget it.

And then to make it seem like it's Mark's fault is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seems you can justify anything if you try hard enough.

Not real people.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR39 months ago

Psychobabble bs appears to be a substitute for actually plotting something plausible.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As soon as Mark started explaining to Tim what their problem was, Leanne quickly interjected that she and Mark had an “arrangement.”

𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟. "𝑊𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛...𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡. 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼. 𝐻𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼...𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑛, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠."

In return for the freedom to “see other men” Leanne had promised to be “totally discreet.” She had promised her activities would be “private and separate from their lives” and Mark would “never know a thing about it.”

The only stipulation to that agreement was that Leanne would make sure Mark would never know about it.

Earth is a big planet. All she had to do was fuck anywhere Mark would not be.

" '𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡--𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘--𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜.'

More than once Leanne promised discretion.

" '𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸! 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳! 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦.“

Leanne promised to “keep her activities hidden.”

𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑘'𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑛. 𝐻𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑚.

It’s a shame Leanne was never confronted with her failure to live up to the generous “arrangement” she had insisted Mark agree to. Instead she was allowed to focus on what the arrangement entitled her to do rather than what the arrangement forbade her to do.

All she had to do was be discreet and yet she didn’t do that. How hard would it have been to rent a motel room for an afternoon of sex with Theo?

Discretion would have been guaranteed.

Instead, she fucked Theo in broad daylight, in her back yard. All Mark (or anyone else) had to do was walk around the corner. Mark heard them from the drive around the other side of the house for Pete sake.

Tim told Leanne that she did nothing wrong and that she was “completely honest with Mark.” He should have pointed out that she reneged on her part of the bargain. It was solely her responsibility to make sure Mark never knew about or saw her affairs.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑑𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒, '𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔?' "

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑛.

"𝑁𝑒𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝐼'𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑. 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑒𝑥 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑛. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡.

Leanne was given the deal she concocted and wanted. She didn’t keep her end of the bargain and was never called on it.

Leanne got to have her cake and eat it too. I feel like the “bad guy” won in the end.

Wayward55

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: Once Leanne, with the help of their completely idiotic counselor's help convinced Mark that she was pure as the driven snow, a changed faithful wife, she went back to fucking other guys as often as she pleased. She knew now for certain, she was married to a sissy wimp cuck she could manipulate all she wanted. She'd laugh from time to time when she thought of how stupid her husband was. He even bought the lie that she always used condoms. What a fool. Then one day she got sloppy and was fucking two guys in their master bedroom, in their marriage bed when Mark walked in. She had a look of sheer terror right before he pulled the trigger. It was almost a week before the three bodies were discovered. Later that day counselor Tom was shot dead in his office. Mark, was never seen or heard from again. Some assume he made it to a non-extradition country where he lived happily ever after... single.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove10 months ago

Second time through, and I feel that this is one of the most encouraging stories involving a therapist and a couple in crisis. But, unfortunately, it is fiction. The words and actions of the characters are invented to allow the story to flow towards a predetermined ending. Life isn't like that. People aren't like that. And the psychological practitioners are too often charlatans or at the best, just good listeners. It is too bad that the judicial system places such value in the words of these people, when even the AMA has questioned the profession.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And in part 5 the epilogue they divorced, because he caught her doing some other guy in their backyard, because she needed some strange dick while he was "out of town", and came back early.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good job creating these three characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Scored the series 5* Nevertheless, is it appropriate for a counselor to manipulate his patients? Assuming what wife said is true (which in reality is almost no chance since she knew her marriage depended on it and there was no way for husband to know) wife had sex 150 times since she admitted to more than 2 times per month over a 4 year period. Who knows what reality was.

Another point, she told therapist she sexed Theo 5 times in one chapter and told husband it was 2 or 3 times. Also, she admitted to husband that there were 6 people she sexed 5 times. Well at one time week she had a mini affair and she was making love not having a quickie. Bottom line wife was a whore. These stories often say the person "has to have sex with more than one person". This is total bulls... Most people I know would prefer having multiple partners especially after the marriage gets old but they choose not to because they expect faithfulness from their spouse. So the excuse of not being able to stay faithful is a cop out since it only takes discipline and if a prospective spouse says that they cannot be faithful, the other party should be very wary about what else the boyfriend or girlfriend will do that is inappropriate or dishonest.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Way too long! By the end, I was confused. I don’t see how the marriage could work! Should have been a BTB, going their separate ways.

All in all a good story. With some judicious editing, it could have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When the therapist was trying to say that when Mark had his one weekend of sex with the waitress it would have looked the same as Mark's wife making love to Theo there is a distinction that was not made but is relevant. Wife had made love to Theo either four or five times before over a period of time. And she had done this with maybe hundreds of men before. There is really no comparison. Not complaining. Still as always 5*

anon.1

katibkatib12 months ago

This is a reacquaintance with Ohio. What a sheer deligtht in comparisiion with most of the current crop of so-called writers in Lit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WTF is he back with her for?

DessertmanDessertman12 months ago

I was a therapist for 16 years with a small London

based charity providing counselling and psychotherapy.

For me much of the story rang true for both my and my colleagues' experience of what our clients brought into our sessions. We had one man whose presenting problem was that he just couldn't get over the fact that his wife of 20+ years had had sex with another man before he had even met her!

I think a lot of the negative comments range from misinformed to downright misogynistic.

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

5 Stars, Great Writing, Great Story. Great Effort. Should be a movie on the Hallmark Channel. Dealing with a slut that tries to make a commitment is very challenging. I have been there and done that. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ohio writes what he knows, obviously. Must be nice to help people like that, or perhaps the writer is a hot mess and has been in therapy forever. Who knows? This is one of the best story series on this site. So many opportunities to go hard cliché, or veer off obliquely into totally LW stupid, but he kept it squarely in the center.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now, I know why Leanne stopped calling me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How can you write garbage in four 4 parts without the audience cursing?! Just making MC Cuckold and start the story by accepting his wife's past and unfaithfulness. Simple.

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this series. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous from beginning to end. And tedious!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

Strange how she blames her bad decision on someone else (her father), even Mark jumped in to take up for her by calling her father " a cold bastard". Well did Mark realize that his wife has the DNA of the "cold bastard" in her genetic makeup? So, maybe that is how she could do to him (Mark) what she did. Just a thought 🤔

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

Why do you keep mixing up Tom for Mark, you did it several times, A notepad would do wonders!

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Mark agreed to be a cuck when they got married ... ridiculous.

Powda69Powda69over 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Very Well written (I can only aspire). Interesting story line and presentation. Sexy. For the most part Internally consistent. If I was the husband I would

have had to also confront my wife’s hypocrisy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, unusual plot, etc. Not why I come to LW, but you provide a quality balance. Good on ya...!

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 1 year ago

Sorry, I didn’t like it. It’s Man Torturing….

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 1 year ago

I did a "speed reading" in the 4-chapter series, but I'll read it, line by line calmly.

But on that first impression I would answer the question, "What did I do that was wrong?"

Having married a woman who likes a lot of dick and having accepted the deal with her.

In short: it was a consenting cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NPD.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy1965over 1 year ago

In a small town where I live people talk she would have been the town slut. I didn’t care for the plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story. I wish psychologists had the success this story depicts. Alas, reality seldom reaches such success. But it was a good story. My only complaint was that it seemed a little tedious at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Ohio, my review for this story...

First of all, the plot is seem to be unrealistic to me because no couple will ever allow each other to have dance with someone else inappropriately, let alone sex, unless they've some arrangement.

Secondly, you've stretched the story unnecessarily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is hard to imagine a strong marriage between 2 obviously mentally and emotionally fucked up people lasting through this but I think you made it plausible. 5 stars.

brownlabbrownlabover 1 year ago

I've read this story twice now and it's still in my top ?? 10 I think thank you if your still here! Don't listen to the haters they are broken too like all of us just different. Great story thanks again!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Yeah, you really should have quit after chapter 3.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Impossible to connect with either the husband or the wife, the husband could not have been anymore pathetic and the wife was simply a whore, the story itself had very little going for it other than to show how pathetic the husband was. For me as story no matter how outlandish it may be has to have just a little bit of believability to it and this story lack that. One of Ohio worse and by a long way⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A truly terrible story about a truly terrible vile, cheating, whore; and her truly wimpy cuck. It is a shame such a writer is wasted on such drivel. One star, only because there is nothing lower.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Sometimes people are so amazing. Thanks for your writing.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

First, of course it was well written, as are all the Ohio stories. The content? No, Mark should have dumped her when he found out she “HAD” to fuck around. I assume irl there are some very low self esteem folks that would “settle” for letting their spouse fuck around, but he was portrayed as successful, confident lover, so why would he ever agree to that horse shit? Tom did ok until he attacked Mark for not accepting his wife’s fucking 70-150 guys WHILE married, because he had fucked 100 gals BEFORE he was married. Sorry those are not the same, even if the dumb ass did give her permission to cuck him. Bottom line all three characters were pretty fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another apologist tale of cheating women and an author who writes weak male characters who make excuses for women who cheat on them and who always accept and forgive the shitty behavior of women.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioalmost 2 years ago

Mark made a lousy deal when they got married. He should have insisted on his own neverending hall pass AND some limits on how much slitting she could do, say once a month max. Should have also had her sign a pre-nup with nothing for her if she broke any part of agreement. She did break what little agreement they did have. Leanne was supposed to be discreet at all times; bringing one of her stud muffins home was definitely NOT discreet!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a story about a loving wife, rather a story about abuse and co-dependency! Marriage counselor is an enabler. Needs to have his license revoked.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

I read the whole story and still can't get a grip on it. He should of never agreed to such an idiotic request when getting married. I know you put in all the psycho babble to smooth things over but it was just too much from the very begining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just stupid cuck shit. Not credible in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just holy hell….did Ohio really claim that a wife who fucked 69 other guys in a 4 year period for a total of maybe 150 time…didn’t cheat?

.

And this husband is going to reconcile with this fucking slut? Who never…NEVER…really apologized for her behavior…much less explained it?

.

Yeah…we’ll written….but nonsense.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very well written unbelievable rubbish. The well written story deserves 5 stars. Plausibility drops it down to 2 stars. If a reader cannot buy into a story its a loser. Its really too hard to accept the existence of such a husband which makes the story unrealistic and fiction depends on realism.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

Good story..........but this could never, never be real life.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

It took Mark a long time to get over his shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am straight up vomiting at this shit.

So yeah, marriage is not for everybody. But why getting married or cohabitating with a slut when you obviously have alternatives? Why not go for the occasional peace of strange?

This "good guy" image that is portrayed in all this authors stories paints an unrealistic picture of "manly men" with the emotional maturity of 9th graders.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

To all those commenters who think this fiction has no basis in reality: this story reads almost exactly like an actual, real case history of which I have personal knowledge. It was one eerie experience reading this as it so closely parallels actual life.

I had found myself wishing that Ohio would write a story from the therapist's perspective, so I was glad to see this and enjoyed reading it. I have been reading all of Ohio's works, from the top of the list to the bottom, and some, not all, but some of these stories have very real therapeutic value. My thanks, appreciation, and admiration to Ohio for his oeuvre. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A year, max, before she returns to her slut ways. Mark will continue to be a willing cuckold. Dr Tom will keep screwing up lives.

They should never have got married.

What a shit show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tom is the worst Therapist ever . He asked her if She had ever cheated on Mark and She said No .. Their are 69 guys out their that say Yes . My ex's Father was a piece of Shit . So I got him a hotel room and I paid for it . I know that saved Me from having to be around him for Breakfast . Trust Me guys it was worth every penny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A reader can't help thinking the witch doctor is Ohio. If so, what an intellectually shallow mind he has. We get warmed over Freudianism and modernist drivel that shows no understanding of human nature or the nature of marriage. As for the "time to be a man" bit, the right answer would be to admit that he was a weak simp to accept her condition and acknowledge she's a slut. Time to move on; the marriage never should have happened. IRL, only a cuck/swinger would accept Leanne, and there is no depth in those relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The absurdity of this story rivals most other cuckold themed stories. It's only fiction, insane fiction but fiction none the less.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

I give a 5 for the writing, and the way it was presented. I cannot believe that these two people ever got married. talk about cake and eat it too. He we have Mark in all his glory, accepting this relationship. what spaceship did he land on? I can see and have seen a marriage in say it's 5th or 10th year, where one spouse gets stuck with another that has the needs and morals of an alley cat. The marriage had no self-respect. It had no foundation. Also imagine bring kids into this cess pool. rate the story 1 for reality. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Therapist" + " " = "The rapist"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing, but like many stories on here it requires one or more premises that are just other worldly 😎

.

Firstly…that any man in a marriage would be OK with a wife having lovers. Secondly….that any woman in a marriage who wants (or “needs”) extramarital sex truly “loves” her husband. Both of those things are just not rational.

.

Which is why, in tne end, these 2 could ever transition to a “traditional” monogamous marriage.

.

Again, very competent writing….but pure fantasy.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Second time through and I still can’t believe that he would agree with her screwing around.

There’s no way that could’ve been accepted by any man. Just totally unrealistic.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

TL;DR: Don't marry a slut.

Life is short, sluts aren't worth the drama.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story, second time around. Yes there are immensely weak men and women who would accept a relationship like that (yes cucks we're talking out you but at least here Mark wasnt a closeted male) .

I thought the therapy part was well done, but the fact that Mark just happened to have a long slow fuck that could have been interpreted as "making love" was a tad lazy and cliched.

When Tom strongly spoke up to Mark here at the end, you lost me. Even more so than the "Hey dude you fucked her 6 times more than the rest of the crowd did". Might as well have said "Mark she lets you go bareback and always comes home to you". Not too sure either would have worked as well as they did here.

I think this could truly have been a great story, if realism didnt get tossed out the window when it made the RAAC ending harder to achieve.

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboabout 2 years ago

Leanne Is Just digusting

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - This is my second read and I made sure to read every single word this time. The results - what a load of one sided therapy crap. This marriage should never have happened. No normal male would ever consider a marriage to a known, practicing, bragging, unapologetic SLUT - at least a whore is getting paid for her services - this woman just uses men to get her rocks off. Why should she get any special consideration, when a man doing the same thing is looked down upon and ridiculed as a male slut/pussy hound? That is just beyond the realm of possibility even for a fantasy on this website.

The RAAC is absolutely impossible unless he gets an equal number of other women to have soft, passionate, loving sex with and at least one (LIZ) right in front of his wife on the air mattress out by the pool - so she gets to feel EXACTLY what he felt. In fact, the husband should have demanded it as part of the therapy. Then and only then, can you consider it equal.

Without EQUALITY there can be no RAAC.

The slut gets whatever she wants. The stupid cuck/wimp gets sloppy seconds. How is this even being considered equal and therapeutic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TWO CUNTS IN AN OPEN MARRIAGE!!

OR A CUCK MALE WIMP HUSBAND WHO ALLOWED HIS WIFE TO FUCK AROUND!!

NO STORY HERE, JUST A WASTE OF TIME

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just can't wrap my head around a guy like Mark allowing his wife to just go fuck anyone else she wanted to, especially while he remained faithful to her. In the end, a strong, confident virile man was reduced to a cuck for years and his whore wife suddenly finds she can be faithful?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was so utterly ridiculous... honey i'm not a whore I only fucked 100 guys not 500: if I fucked 500 guys then I would be a whore. You are right, honey...I love you. This writer would make a great garbageman. 1 star.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Interesting sessions with the therapist. I wonder if any techniques mentioned in this story are actually used. Very good series… very thoughtfully written. Showed the love and troubles emotions of both characters. Thank-you for this read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your main male characters are usually pathetic human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She trapped a guy in a nightmare, she loves him but she trapped him in a worst way imaginable, and "bein exclusive" doesn't have to be discussed, you either commit or stay away from any relationship with anyone.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

never seen a guy work so hard to be a cuck

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

If I could go lower than 1*, I would for this trash heap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohio is a great writer and storyteller. He really is. But his great irredeemable failure is his tendency to posit unbelievable premises. Here and in House of Cards for example. And for the record: slow and tender sex IS intimate and meaningful. Sex and love are not so separable as Ohio seems to imagine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous