All Comments on 'What Did I Find In Grandma's Attic'

by Ruby_Taylor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep going!

Excited69Excited69over 2 years ago

Great beginning, well written and original. I'm ready for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time for a family fuckfest 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time for some bisexual nasty family sex FFF-MMF-MM like unlimited nasty sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There has got to be more. Please.

KirabangkokKirabangkokover 2 years ago

A bit rushed, but I enjoyed it. If you continue with this one, it could get really interesting. I would like to read more. Please continue

James555888James555888over 2 years ago

Okay, so first: we need more. I need more. x) series maybe?

Secondly, as of the suggestions, i'd suggest you develop a bit more, and consider the psychological reality: a boy won't just decide to check around his grandparent's place all of a sudden, considering he spent many years there and either respects his family too much, either doesn't but then you need to mention the "breaking point" that would trigger this thorough search. That is just an example in many.

Other than that, you really need to elaborate... Explain, deepen, etc. It's just not developped enough, it feels like a draft, almost, that was made in a hurry... you need to take your time.

Other than that hope you make some more, i start to enjoy the story! ^^

Maybe force the controlled characters to be conscious and understand as they are forced to do stuff?

Anal? rimjob? humiliation? exhibition? furniturisation? Maybe not the grandma though x)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good hope to read many more chapters. Since Emma used the camera to make her brother her Master and he used it on his grandparents, and his parents he might want to make them all into his sex slaves, and also slowly start learning about putting them in bondage and restraints.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 2 years ago

A great beginning and premise. The interesting thought for me is, is Grandma aware of the camera and it's effect or was it something Grandpa used on her and others. The spectrum of possibilities is so broad that it is exciting. I look forward to where you may take this.

I also wonder if you have to see the flash for it to affect you, or just being bathed in its glow changes your demeanour. Does closing your eyes before the flash help you maintain self control?

tomar82403tomar82403over 2 years ago
Great concept

Needs a little more fleshing out but you are on to a really cool storyline. Make it your own and not what others want it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

(Boxes - plural) and all was of equal size. . . we're of

maybe she knew away . . . a way.

I squeezed slowly harder might read more easily as I slowly squeezed harder

Than you are under . . . Then you are under

contracted / constricted as used later

A giant glass table, in front of the couch, in the living room ? Wiuldn't that space usually/normally be occupied by a "coffee table" ?

Breathes / breaths Breatha is the plural, ie, multiple breaths. Breathes is the action of inhalation and exhalation, the verb to the action.

expression of shock came over her in this instance you have become 'current' as you would have seen an expression of shock come over her.

I wounded my hand back : wound is past tense. Wounded is both an adjective as in wounded soldier and verb as early soldier was wounded in battle.

chocked / choked yours refers to 'blocking something to resist movement while choked is likely the word you wanted

Further along in your story you use many of the words I have selected in proper contex. This leads me to wonder if you used a voice to text programme?

Along with this, your punctuation needs some tightening. As you read your work if, or where, you find yourself pausing, there is likely need for punctuation.

The highlight of this story is the flash at the end. Great opportunity for you to continue while retaining control. . . of the camera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the story maybe a little short and definitely needs more chapters

It will be nice to see where you go from here. Like what will he do to his parents and grandmother I mean his sister mad him a very dominant person. How much of that is going to be transferred when took that pic, will he take his mother & grandma and what will become of his father.

I like to read the post and me and my siblings had a habit of looked through our grandparents house especially when we got bord not much else to do most times.

Patoche95Patoche95about 2 years ago

J'aime assez l'histoire, même si c'est un peu cour à mon gout. Peut être si suite prochainement ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep going

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

I hope you finish this one day

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Next chapter,please. Curious to see what you have in mind.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous