All Comments on 'What Did Monica Do?'

by brg123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good writing

Need to delete anon's offered web address, I thought it was a well done cheating wife story and it was nice that you didn't have her suck his cock. Made the story stand out and was a bit more realistic, as not all women like to do that.

dandy_ontdandy_ontover 10 years ago
Still wondering...

...what did Monica do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh, just another...

Slut wife story; about a woman who doesn't deserve the man she married. There's a special place for women like this & the authors who write about them @ your local landfill.

I think this site needs to create a category for all this crap; it's not erotic couplings or a "loving wife" it might be fetish at best. New category could be blatantly: slut wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry tale

John is hustling to make a comfortable life for his family and Sue is bored and thinks her husband isn't interesting any more. Sue hooks up with Bill the player and has the best sex in her life with him. Sue wants her cake and eat it too but sooner or later it will come back to bite her . She'll keep meeting the home wrecker and Bill eventually will rub it in John's face and Sue's wonderful life will change. Now Sue can get a job and see how boring her life really gets. Nice story which keeps your interest.

adgeonadgeonover 10 years ago
Come on author, tell us already!

What did Monica do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The author made the same mistake that most LW authors make:

Writing the husband in such a way that he is completely and totally inadequate in every way, sexually, financially and physically. No one is that bad.

Equally important, we are in the first person, so she can't lie to us...we are in her head, so her denials about her actions towards Bill is...bizarre. She can lie to her friends, her neighbours, even her priest; but she can't lie to herself...so if she was on the prowl, she would have admitted it.

Lastly, unless she despises her husband, a woman isn't going to insult him because even in the height of passion, it is her husband. The exception being if she is going to divorce him and even then, that's not likely o happen unless he was unfaithful to her.

With this in mind, your story was average, regrettably, average sucks ass. 2/5 stars.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
With that little thought about

cheating on hubby, if the truth was known she had probably done it before. Hope they both get what they deserve. The cunt sitting by the street and having to support her worthless ass her self and John having an "accident" the truly leaves him dickless.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
So who and where is Monica?

And, btw, the wife is a cheating skag and deserve all the bad karma coming her way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous