All Comments on 'What Do I Do?'

by Paul_Clowell

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it!

Thank you for a lovely, erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!

What do you do? Simple! Write more! You have the terrific ability to use the written word, to create pictures in the mind. It was almost as if I were not only there, but feeling the joy and pleasure of the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great read . Thoroughly enjoyed it .

19pvc4419pvc44about 6 years ago
More - Sequel

I have to admit I was definitely 'hot under the collar' by the time I got to the end. For me the end was a bit sudden, but by then I just wanted MORE!

Now then -- Samantha -- I understood hubbies deceased? Perhaps there's room to join them and even perhaps they all could live happily ever after -- together??

5*

vbr

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect!

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 2 please..

This is remarkably romantic and a very good read . Would like very much for it to continue it just screams for more the friend who initially pushed the idea as well as the young lady who was lucky enough to experience the depth of the love shared , thank you very much for the story your other story as well looking forward to more Cheers!

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142almost 6 years ago
Totally absorbed....

I think I read the whole eleven pages without breathing; just a wonderful story with great characters. Hope to hear more of them, but I'm not sure anything could top this.

thank you so much

Paul

avidreader123avidreader123over 5 years ago
Wow

Your storytelling grabbed me. The doubts and feelings of your characters felt so true, and I loved the characters.

On another note, for the poster immediately before me, two thumbs up on the choice of user name. :)

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Great story I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally. A favorite.

Outstanding story. My taste generally runs in other directions, but the pacing, the writing , and the erotic sensuality of the complete story is brilliant. I certainly wouldn't mind more about this couple and Beckie. Congratulations on the best story I have read.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Not my cup of tea. Too contrived for my tast.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 3 years ago

It is so refreshing to read a story of genuine ethical non-monogamy. Sometimes I wonder if Lit should add a category for poly amorous encounters. This is such a tender and sweet story that's mostly about the couple and their journey to explore new experiences together. The references to Beckie and her views are a bit under played though. for instance when He and Molly are talking about it's up to Molly to decide because Peter already has information he needs..... Actually at that point it is up to Molly AND Beckie, as Beckie needs to also feel attraction and towards, and give consent to having sex with Beckie. This is a common misunderstanding of couple looking to open their relationship, i.e. assuming that because a third party is attracted to one of them, that there's going to be attraction between all three...

what_do_i_dowhat_do_i_doabout 2 months ago

This is a great story. I really liked your style, wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous