What Do We Do Now?

Story Info
The power of imagination.
1.9k words
4.35
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty is flying to a European sales conference, after a recent relationship disaster she's glad of the break. As arranged, she meets a recently hired co-worker in the departure lounge. Who, after what recently occurred in her personal life, is equally pleased to be away from home.

"Hi, I'm Betty, bit of a baptism of fire on your first day."

"Lola, pleased to meet you. Don't worry it's not my first big corporate shindig, I'm sure we're going to work together very well." The two have adjacent seats on the short flight and soon establish a rapport. They've much in common, both in their mid-'30s, employed in middle management for a multinational and living in London. Lola is blonde and curvy, in contrast to Betty's slender body and raven locks. Ensconced in conversation, the duo decides to share a cab to the swanky venue by a beach.

"Formal dinner this evening, the main business starts tomorrow," announces Betty, reading the itinerary." What say we meet on the terrace for an aperitif in an hour?"

"Love to," responds Lola. "I can't turn down a drink on expenses."

"Hi, over here," Betty waves.

Lola walks stiffly across the sun terrace and gingerly takes a seat.

"This is the life, sunshine and sea, what would you like?" Betty is already looking relaxed.

"Vodka and lime please," replies Lola, gratefully.

"Very retro," Betty summons a waiter. "Judging by the way you're walking I'd guess it was a testing weekend."

"Certainly not what I expected," concedes Lola ruefully.

"Alright, let's see, could be horse riding - except you don't look the equestrian type?"

"True."

"Maybe you took up cycling, a different kind of saddle sore?"

"Nope."

"Then I reckon things got a lot out of hand in the bedroom."

"Correct." Lola blushes, initially shy at discussing something so personal, but since this woman is so uninhibited, encouraged to talk. It's the 1990s after all, people discuss sex frankly nowadays, no need to get embarrassed. Besides, Lola's been brooding about the incident for the last 48 hours, it'll be good to unburden.

"Trust me, honey, it can't be worse than what happened to me a couple of weeks back," reveals Betty.

"Really?"

"Yup, but that'll keep, let's hear your tale of woe first. I'm surmising you and your significant other were indulging in a little roleplaying when things took an unwelcome turn?"

"Pretty close," Lola lowers her voice, "started as a bit of spanking fun, something we both enjoy."

"I can easily be persuaded in that direction too," Betty admits, "although I appreciate some warning beforehand." Lola looks relieved, her newfound friend clearly understands. "Okay", continues Betty, "set the scene, a night in, a little wine?"

"I'm glammed up, for me as much as him, a lot of guys don't get that," Lola takes up the tale. "Playing tease..." she pauses.

"No need to justify anything," says Betty, "tell me, what does your man do for a living?"

"Merchant banker."

Betty giggles. "Sorry, isn't that rhyming slang?"

"For wanker?" Lola joins in. "I'm beginning to think so. Anyway, after some kissing and fooling around, he pulls me over his knee. No problem, I love OTK, strong male hands, the closeness, a slow unveiling of my bum, feeling his excitement press into my leg. Skirt up, fanciest knickers down; spank, spank, spank - just the right amount, not too sore, just hot and pink. He holds me tightly around the waist and I pretend I can't escape."

"And..." Her companion prompts, looking on avidly.

"I'm suddenly lifted off his lap and laid on the sofa, legs spread wide. He takes off his jeans. Alright, missionary it is then, not too imaginative and kind of rushed, but I'm up for it, wet with anticipation. He slips in easily, fucking me rather nicely as my stinging botty chafes on the cushions, squirming and writhing, orgasm coming nicely to the boil." She allows a dramatic pause.

"I'm beginning to feel that way myself," says Betty. "Come on, keep talking, I need to hear how this unfolds."

"Then he pulls out."

"What!"

"Yep, I'm left gaping, gasping, and disappointed. There's a not altogether pleasant glint in his eye. 'Time we went darker,' he says. News to me."

"Darker?"

"Holds my wrists above my head with one hand - I'm thinking, yeah, that's allowed, don't mind submitting as long as you put your dick back in there pronto mister." Lola can picture the moment vividly. "Seems the man can now read my mind. 'That'll happen when I want, not when you say, first you need some special discipline," he growls."

"Uh, oh..." Betty looks worried.

"Too right," Lola continues, "sharp slaps to my inner thighs, really painful. I struggle and worse yet, he spanks my pussy - only a couple of times, but it hurts and leaves red marks. I shriek, he stops and I'm blinking back humiliated tears. 'Now to finish you off,' says mister self-appointed Dom. I'm fervently hoping he'll kiss my poor kitty better."

"Does he?"

"No way; just pushes his rampant hard-on up forcefully up my smarting pussy and fucks me. Thing is, I hate and love it at the same time. Contradictory emotions, mentally, my head's not happy, physically, my body craves cock. Despite everything I come, then so does he and seems to think everything is fine."

"And is it?"

"Not at all, I'm feeling vulnerable, confused and mightily pissed off, to be honest."

"Had sex since?"

"No, nor talked about it and now thankfully I'm here and have a bit of space to re-evaluate the relationship. You're the only other person who knows," confesses Lola.

"Thanks for sharing," says Betty, and truly means it. "Must have taken a lot of courage to be so open, woman to woman, hope you feel a bit more cheerful for telling me?"

"I definitely do. Right, I've gone on quite enough; you hinted about having a similar experience. Your turn to tell all."

"Fair enough," Betty seems more comfortable than Lola when it comes to discussing the intimate details of her sex life. "Well, for starters it seems eerily coincidental the way our respective guys acted on a similar impulse. Where has this come from, I wonder?"

"Beyond me," responds Lola, "maybe the internet?"

"My unfortunate event happened about a week ago," Betty explains. "Me and my bloke were having a naughty night away at a posh hotel in town. We're a bit more S&M orientated than you and yours; always fine up until now - like spanking it's all about mutual trust and not straying beyond agreed limits. Hence, I'm kneeling on a lovely four-poster bed while he whips my tush with his belt. Nothing heavy, just warming me up for what I'm expecting will be a memorable seeing too from behind."

"My favourite," observes Lola dreamily.

"Without warning I'm pushed forward. 'Spread your cheeks,' he orders. Oh, you bad boy, I think, but hey, why not? I pull apart my buttocks to expose my bottom cleft and he rims me; anal play is something else we're into."

"Not sure I even knew that was a thing."

"Oh yeah, usually gets me off big time," confirms Betty. "Then out of the blue, he spanks my rosebud. Holy fuck! I yell in surprise and outrage. Rather than back off and apologise, the sod lubes his cock, shoves it in without asking and fucks my bum."

"No way!" Lola is open-mouthed.

"Thing is, a bit like your crazy mixed-up reaction, despite everything I orgasm noisily, betrayed by my body."

"Scary," reflects Lola.

"Kind of hot, but not in a good way," agrees Betty. "The question being, what do we do now?"

"About our men?"

"About us angel face, be honest we're turned on by each other's stories," Betty is disarmingly frank, voicing an emotion Lola can scarcely admit has been growing within her all the while they've swopped experiences.

"I've never actually... with another woman, I mean.... in my dreams, but..." Lola stammers nervously.

"Let's not put labels on it," says Betty. "Just take a moment to imagine what fun we could get up to upstairs. Trouble is there's only a short time before dinner and attendance tonight is de rigueur; everyone must be present. Hey, why not," she adds with a flash of inspiration, "talk about what you'd like to do with me when we've time to play. You've five minutes, starting now. Then I'll share my naughty imaginings."

"You're on," Lola, needing no further encouragement, rises to the erotic challenge.

"Once upon a time," Lola begins with a smile, "I intend to spank your divinely petite bottom with the back of my trusty wooden hairbrush. Enough to mark those pert cheeks, but not for long. Then when I've made you properly hot and bothered, I'll go down on that pretty pussy."

"Oh God," Betty is clenching her thighs together. "This is making me damp already."

"Imagine it, sweetie," Lola continues in a huskily sensual voice. "Me sucking that clit, pushing my tongue right up into your honeypot. Pulling open your labia to slide my mouth slowly along that velvety groove and taste your juices. Push two, maybe three, fingers deep inside, find your G spot and bring you off. Think what I could do with a vibrator..."

"Bloody hell, no more dirty talk from you," Betty places a manicured hand on her potential paramour's arm. "Stop, or I swear I'll come, right here this moment, just by listening. Let me tell my fantasy instead."

Lola leans in. "Go on, turn me on with your dirty mind, sexy girl."

"I'll start by hand spanking you bare-bottomed across my lap because I know you love close physical contact. Once your beautifully bouncy moons begin to glow, I'll play with your lovely wet cunt until you're moaning and sobbing with delight."

"What next?" Lola is wide-eyed with expectation and breathing heavily.

"I'll make you kneel, head down, ass up, then lick your quim, circling delicately around your throbbing clit."

"Umph," Lola struggles to suppress her excitement at the idea.

"Run my tongue over your perineum then send it probing into your tight bum hole." Betty is getting into this make-believe. "Dip my finger into some slippery gel and push it against your virgin anus until it relents and lets me all the way in."

"Alright, enough!" Lola pleads. "Please, if I get any wetter it'll show through my dress."

BONG! A gong announces dinner.

"Saved by the bell," whispers Lola conspiratorially, "thank goodness, I'm soaking my panties here."

"I'm close to climaxing too," confesses Betty, squeezing her thighs tightly together. "Thankfully we're seated in different groups or the temptation to feel you up with my toes under the tablecloth might be too much. Soon as coffee is served, I'll make an excuse about being bushed after a long day and head for my room. Give it 10 minutes then join me."

"I'll try not to run..." murmurs Lola, licking her lips suggestively.

Deferred gratification is difficult but eventually they make it upstairs. Lola enters Betty's room, locks the door, hangs out the 'do not disturb sign', and follows a trail of artfully discarded clothing - that's some pricey lingerie, lady - towards the bed and Betty's inviting, legs-akimbo body.

They kiss, passionately intertwined, pressing lips and boobs hard against each other. Holding, stroking, fondling; shaven pussies grinding, and scissoring. Gasping and groaning ecstatically until all too soon shuddering to a mutual crescendo. Inevitably a slower encore ensures; now they know exactly what to do next...