All Comments on 'What Do You Want Me to Do?'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I feel your pain man

- I have a white friend I've been kicking it with now for three years. At first, his girlfriend at the time wouldn't give him head. So, I took care of that for him. Then, he would see me between switching girlfriends. Then, it was when he'd go out drinking & got horny or if he was with his girl and got horny he'd call me. It's like I'm a convenience for me. I told him I needed more.

- I have another one I've been kicking it with whose married. Long story short version, he kept telling me he wanted to spend more time with me cause, I made him feel better than his wife. Supposedly, she won't giving him any sex. Well, she put him out and I still don't see him except for when it's convenient for him.

Darn drama; and we are the ones who suffer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You've described my wife perfectly!

Wendy sounds a lot like my wife! So why do guys like me stay with our wives? Because of all the non-sexual things, that's why. Having sex with a guy - or guys - secretly on the side is hot: hotter than sex with a woman most of the time. But that's all it'll ever be: sex. I don't want a romantic relationship with another guy, just sex. If he's cool with that then that's fine. As long as you don't get caught and don't catch any diseases what's the problem? It's better than having an affair with another woman: no matter how much she'll claim it's no-strings-attached give her enough time and she'll start developing "feelings", and besides, sex with a guy will be better anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely work.

My first time here, my first comment.

Lovely writing, much appreciated!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous