All Comments on 'What Does "Cuckold" Mean?'

by KnowYourKinks

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i like the idea of this series. when i finished this one i actually went to see if you had any others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for your little post was interesting

jvillcouplejvillcoupleabout 3 years ago

I don't think your definition of cuckold is correct. You are too broad, and cuckold is a narrow act where the husband/boyfriend is hurt or humiliated by it at the time it happened.

RassclautRassclautabout 3 years ago
Cuckold

Thanks for the research

I am a cuckold in the hall pass category, with physical submissive threesomes.

What category are you ?

DanDraperDanDraperabout 3 years ago

Thanks for going into great detail about this subject. I never understood why men are still called a cuckold when they give permission for their wives to be with other people. The term has always been if the husband was completely unaware and is humiliated by his wife's adultery, but people still include it for men who not only give permission but also are part of it. If it's something the husband approves of and enjoys, that term should not be used for him.

I would also like to add the sexism behind terminology in that only men have that term to describe them when their wives cheat on them, but women don't have a term when its their husbands cheat on them, suggesting that it's worse when the wife cheats and the man has a derogatory term to describe how they are a victim of this adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I need to know is that all variants of cucks should just admit they're gay and stop hiding in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to me it means a dead wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice coverage of a complex topic, in response to the comment that all cucks are gay, I disagree, I believe they have an appreciation of a nice dick so it could be said that most may have bi potential

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnowYourKinks@KnowYourKinks
Short articles/essays about the wonderful world of kinks. You might not love every one, but please don't make kink shaming comments or promote negativity about kinks. We're all different people with different pasts and unique stories, that's what makes life - and sex - so fun....