What Does Mother Really Do?

Story Info
Prostitute mother regains her children's respect and love.
1.9k words
3.66
23.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

This work is a work of my demented imagination. Any names mentioned herein are there purely by accident. No intended hard to any person or place or establishment.

**************************

Mother was a clerk full time at a convivence store on the State Highway about 5 miles from home. She did not like being bothered at work so we, my siblings and I, never contacted her. never did because Mrs. Davis, the lady next door, was her back up if anything went really bad happened at home like a pipe breaking or getting a broken arm.

But one day I had to make an exception because a letter came in the mail addressed to me, Mr. Joseph McKinney, Esq. from a Ivy League University on the East Coast. It said I was accepted at a student and that the scholarship and grants I had applied for were approved as well. The buttons on my shirt nearly all popped off I was so over joyed and proud. I had to tell mom immediately.

I checked her employer where she was suppose to be working, not there. Then I checked "Thresa's Thimble" the place she usually bought clothes not luck there either. Next I tried "The Watering Hole", not there either. I was driving pass this seedy hotel that was rumored to be a cat house then I saw what looked liked her car. I pulled in to check it out, it was hers.

This joint was in an adjacent town located near 'The Water Hole" which was about 15 miles from home. I walk into the lobby. The receptionist inquires if she can help me. I said, "No." It was then that an elevator door opened, this middle aged guy exits with this slutty dressed woman both laughing and in high spirits talking about what a wonderful time they had. That whore was my mother! .She saw me

For an instance the world evaporated and my stomach was ready to vomit up 7 days of food. But I recovered enough to walk out the door get in the car and drive off. I didn't get far before I had to pull off into an empty parking lot because my nerves were so frazzled. Regaining my composure I drive off with no particular place to go.

It was close to 2AM when I pulled into the drive and walked through the back entrance heading for the kitchen to get a beer or two before going up stairs to be by myself. I didn't know if she was still fucking johns or not and I didn't care. My mother was the last person in all the universe I wanted to meet but there she was sitting at the kitchen table in her blue robe which had little ross needled pointed in all the way down the front. The front was open exposing her white nightgown and corresponding white slippers.

"Joseph sit down we need to talk." I ignored her. She repeats her request, I ignored it as well. Finally she drops her authority card on me, "Joseph Mc Kinney no matter what you may think of me I am still your mother and now you will obey me! Now sit down so we can talk."

"Are you hungry?" she asks.

I just look down.

"I'll take that as a yes and heat up some of the beef stew we had earlier."

She lays out a simple meal before me sat opposite me staring at me with those crystal blue eyes. The light was coming in at her which gave me a obscured view of her breast and nipple behind the sheer white gown since the robe opened.

When I was finished she clears things away from the and wipes the table as usual except this time I see her breast hang down bounce around while she's wiping and I see them clearer when she sits back down for some reason like something fell away.

"I saw you staring at my tits Joseph. I am glad you like them. and find them arousing you even though you are my son. and you shouldn't think things like that about your mother."

"I know you saw me walking out with my john. I was never so ashamed in my life. I saw the look of disgust and revulsion on your face and I saw the blood go out of your head. I thought you were going to be going to be ill, vomit and pass out. It was all my fault."

She began to sob using a hankie to wipe away tears falling from her eyes.

"You probably loathe me after discovering that I am a prostitute. That I rent my body out for sex."

She's fighting back the tears now as hard as she can.

"But I am and always be your mother. I am the woman who carried you for nine months after you were conceived. I've mothered you for eighteen years putting your needs ahead of mine, feeding you, cleaning up after you. Sitting at your side when you were ill. Finally, I am the woman who failed to live up to your image of her. The one you despise."

At this point she breaks down cry silently because she doesn't want to disturb her other children. Her tears are bitter. I can feel her heart broken by her low estimation of herself. I get around the table taking her into my arms hugging her. I fell her breast on my chest and her nipples poking me.

"Mom! Don't cry so bitterly. I still respect and love you. I'll admit that finding out what you really did took the wind out of my sails. But this conversation we will have will organize things in my mind.""

"So you don't think I am a whore?"

"No I do not."

"Promise me that you will never tell or even allude to what you saw today?"

"My lips are sealed ma."

"Okay Joseph I am counting on you to keep a secret."

You can hold my feet to the fire ma and I wouldn't tell."

"Kiss me Joseph. Kiss me like I am a real woman."

I get up to be close to her and plant a long passionate kiss on her lips

"Move my chair right next to yours"

After moving her chair both us sit back down and mom takes my hand grasping it t between hers putting them in her lap.

"Listen carefully son to what I am about to say.

"When your father died I wanted to maintain the style of life he established for us. I applied for several high paying jobs that I was qualified for but I was refused. So I was left with only the proceeds from your father's Life Insurance, Social Security and a stipend from the Bank. I knew that the insurance money would not last forever even though it was a substantial sum.

The only work I could find being aa clerk at the convivence store. A minimum wage position. I was getting stressed out until a friend told me about Bonnie and her brothel. Bonnie was the woman at the Receptionist desk. She got me into trade."

"At first the idea of having sex with strange men and having their cocks inside my body freaked me out not to mention having to suck their tools and accepting their semen in my mouth. But it got easier as time passed and the sight of seeing my children happy eased the shame, guilt and self loathing that fucking for money has caused me and still does.

"Joseph, you are my first born and the one most like his father of all of my babies, it's just for the money. Their is no love in it at all. Even when multiple men fuck me or

I am consumed in lust participating in one of thatcher orgies, but their is no love just physical sex.

"Hold me baby and give me another kiss."

We kiss again after which she places my hand on her tit.

"I am sure you like how that feels. Feel free to fondle it and tweak the nipples."

"Joseph, I am feeling lonely and sad. Kiss me again. Please place your hand between my thighs."

"Ma, you sure of this?"

"Yes I am sure. Now place your hand between my thighs."

She exposes the breast closest to me. "Feel free to fondle it, kiss it suck the nipples and play with them as you wish. I am your woman tonight Joseph."

"My world was world was shattered when the police officer delivered me that sad news. You kids were at school so I could fall on the floor weeping for my loss. The police could not get me off the floor because I kicked them away. Finally, Kathy Davis same over to comfort me and she got me off the floor. Later Sally Muldoon came to help.

"Joseph you are so much like your father. Not merely in looks but in mannerisms .as well. Many a time I thought I saw my husband walk across the floor only to realize it was my son.

.

"I got horny for your cock more times then I can remember. Joseph, please become your father's surrogate and make love to me. an love me both physically and emotionally. Do you accept the position?"

"Yes, Mary, I will love you."

"We had better get up stairs to the bed room."

I secured the down stairs then we head to the bedroom. She walked ahead of me so her butt was in my face continually. We walked into the bedroom. Mom pulled down the sheets and told me to put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the knob and then look it.

My clothes got very restricting and I began to strip as fast as I could and in seconds I was lowering my drawers exposing my stiff cock.

"Joseph let me see it."

She stroked it, then it went into her mouth to suck it. Her strokes were long and slow. When she got the the head she used her tongue to play with it tickling it.

"You're hard as a steel rod and I am as wet as I can get so let's fuck."

I had never had sex with a woman so I was unsure about everything except I knew I had to enter her vagina had to enter her vagina.

"I know this is you first time so let me guide you. First get up between my legs tat my bottom. Place your dodo near the bottom of the slit then push in."

,

"She guides me into the right hole, I thrust into her vagina accepts me.. It accepts my cock.

I do not think there is anything which can prepare a man for his first time copulating with a woman. Her softness, the wetness inside, the firm but gentle way her birth sing her tongue canal closes in on his member. The entire experience of the first friction and the look on her face as he's loving her.

For my first time I didn't last very long shooting into her wads of semen. into her body. Mary said it was alright saying I would do better the next time. I kissed her before I dismounted her that action turned Mary back into mom.

"Did you enjoy yourself Joseph."

"Ma it went beyond "enjoy" to a term I cannot think of."

"Good because next time will be tomorrow."

The end.


dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers