"What Does She See in Him?" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KuroshioX
KuroshioX
790 Followers

"Enough foreplay, boyfriend; time for real satisfaction."

She spun me around and slammed me against the glass trophy case, kicking my feet apart. I could feel her fingers - cool and wet - probing at my hole and wondered when she'd managed to put lube on them. I was just about to ask her, but the first of the players were filing in to the changing room next door just as she pressed a finger inside me and I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out too loudly. Laura wasn't so compelled being in full control of her facilities - unlike me, "So Andy, you wanna tell me how you want it?"

Her lips weren't even an inch from my ear. I could feel the wetness of her tongue dance along it when she spoke and shuddered, "Please Laura... I want it..."

"How do you want it baby?"

"H-hard."

Another finger pushed inside and Laura slowly started pushing back and forth, working the lube in, "How hard? You want me to bust your little knot wide open? Is that it, Andy?"

"God yes!" I replied, probably a bit too loud, "Please!"

She licked the back of my neck and pulled her fingers out to use both hands in the course of spreading me wide. I felt so exposed and the press of Laura's cock against my ring made me whimper in anticipation. She went slow, still licking and kissing my neck, letting my hole slowly stretch wider, "C'mon Andy, stay with it... that's it... let me inside... mmmm, you're still so tight... "

"It's because you're - nnngh fuck! - so big Laura."

"Maybe I'm only so big because you're such a good boyfriend?"

Huh. I'd never thought of it that way. It was certainly a fresh perspective on the whole thing and something I really wanted to know was true or not. But I was in a bad position to ask, with my cheeks spread wide, helping massage her excessive length as it pumped in and out of my puckered knot like a piston.

Her breath was hot against my neck and her nails digging deep into my skin as Laura went on, working herself into a frenzy as she plundered my ass. I could feel beads of sweat dripping off her face and onto my back, letting me know she was putting in just as much work as I was receiving, her girlcock taking stock of my innards and forcing obscene grunts from between my lips. I was losing control and knew it; she knew it too and reached up to cover my mouth with her hand.

Just in time as well: a second later, the sound of a few others changing passed through the wall and into the office. At first, I was afraid they'd hear the steady slapping sound of our rough coupling but the guys were loudly banging lockers, shouting and undoubtedly grab-assing in the post-victory revelry. I didn't feel left out in the slightest. I was engaged in a much more enjoyable form of grab ass and my whole body shook as I dribbled precum on the floor. It was so good, like surfing a wave of erotic pleasure, feeling my ring stretched around such a girly girth, her hands holding me in place, the way her breathing shifted from quiet pants to audibly huffing and puffing.

She was close and we both knew it. I did my best to tighten up, squeezing down on her and preventing her from pulling out. It was only then that I remembered condoms and turned to look back at Laura while trying to talk through the hand over my mouth. It was no use; her pretty eyes were shut tight and her mouth was hanging open, lost in the rapid approach of her climax. A small, distant voice told that I should have cared but the feeling of pleasure was so much closer and louder. I just focused on the pleasure instead, imagining how good it feel to cum right with her. The way her tits bounced, the way she looked like a completely trashy cheerleader fucking me with her uniform still on. It was something like an erotic epiphany: I was being fucked by a cheerleader. A male, taking cock right up his ass from a cheerleader and so close to cumming I could taste it, yet I didn't feel the slightest bit of shame or emasculation.

All I felt was her load bubbling up from her heavy balls and making her meat swell up right against my prostate before filling my insides with her hot, sticky sperm. Over and over again, basting me like a Thanksgiving turkey with so much cream I thought it would flood my eyeballs. Laura bit her lip hard to keep quiet, but I could hear the deep, contented sigh ringing through her throat at how good it was to fill my ass. But as far as I could tell, it felt even better to be filled, the gooey, squishy, spermy white stuff splashing all over the right places

I arched my back, rolled my hips a few times and started blowing my own load, all over the glass trophy case and the floor between my legs. There was already a puddle of precum under me but my actual nut was strung out in long strips, tracing from behind Laura's feet, up the wall and finally coming to drip off the plaque at the top. It was a minor miracle that I didn't hit my own chin when I came.

We were both panting like dogs, our cocks flagging as we sucked down air and I turned around the moment hers flopped from my creamy star. I reached down and cupped her ass while she draped her arms over my shoulders. The room was warmer than comfortable thanks to our fuck session and sweat was falling from both our heads. Laura's brown hair was matted to her face in the cutest possible way, while a little bead of perspiration dangled from the tip of her nose. She licked her lips and exclaimed, "That... was fucking amazing," then kissed me on the nose, "You're amazing."

The next few minutes were spent in quiet pillow talk, sweet-nothings and idle observations. Neither one of of us was in position to continue coupling but we couldn't exactly get out of the room either. People would definitely know something was up if Andy and Laura stepped out of the coach's office together. Instead, we lay against one another, whispering softly.

"So you think I'm the reason you get so hard?"

She threw her head back and laughed before catching herself and covering her mouth. It sounded like angels singing to my ears, and she shook her head as if to clear the giggles away before speaking, "Oh Andy... Andy, it is definitely you! Most guys," she bit her lip and looked upwards, as if struggling with how to frame her response for a few seconds before restarting, "Pretty much most of the guys I've been with can't handle me."

"Right," I replied, meaning to sound less skeptical than I probably did.

"Well, not that I've been with that many or anything," she said defensively, "You know, college boys. It's just that they seem to be too... I dunno. Too fluffy? Too easily flustered? Maybe I'm just overthinking this but -"

I kissed her right then, right on the lips, pouring my tongue into her mouth and giving her a taste of what she'd given me earlier. I was sure her head was swimming with thoughts and doubts and complications, but mine was completely clear as I dug in. We probably french kissed for a solid two or three minutes before she pushed me away, her eyes glowing in the dim light of the office. It was clear I'd reminded her of just how hungry she was, in spite of the load that was dripping down my leg even as I looked at her.

Her head tilted towards me and her honey-brown eyes followed as I rolled over away from her and stood. She followed my lead, her member suddenly a lot thicker than I remember it being while lying down. Sentimental Laura had been thrown back down into the pit with my kiss. Now Laura the Love Goddess was back, her girlcock rising once more and glistening in limited light, "C'mon Andy, you know what I want."

I gulped, seeing her member rise like a phoenix from the ashes, "Self-actualization?" I asked sarcastically as she matched my movements.

"Is that what kids are calling sex these days?" she replied, equally on the ball with her wit as she backed me into a corner and opened the door. I was horrified at being caught and tried to shy away, but she poked her head out and looked around boldly, her member swinging for anyone to see. I could've gone pale from the shock of it - actually, I'm sure I did - but my dickgirl better half quickly brought her face back around to me, "Andy, coast is clear and the showers are empty."

"H-how do you know? Anyone could just be in there!"

"Because the lights are out, duh." And with that said, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me out into the hall, opening the door to the boy's shower area and pushing me into the darkened room. The door shut before the lights came on and the two of us were treated to a few seconds of struggle and flickering, precious seconds which she used to kiss and lick my chest while stroking my cock and shedding the last bits of her uniform. Her tits bounced completely free while her curves were right there for my viewing pleasure. If there was ever a time to be alive, it was right then.

Still, Laura didn't rest on her laurels and gently moved me back to the shower area. I was already naked but I could see my locker - at least before she turned the water on, hotter than I like, but steamy enough it would shield us from casual view if someone were to walk in. I let her stroke me for a few more seconds, my own hands cupping her ample breasts. They were big and soft and plush and I could've spent a lifetime with my face buried between them, but she had other plans.

Before I knew it, my back was against the wall of the shower and Laura was rubbing her girlcock back and forth against my balls. It felt outrageously good and I moaned. That time, she didn't bother covering my mouth and just let me get it out, the full feeling of being a slut for my girlfriend washing over me while her thickness spread my balls apart, working them like thigh-fucking a girl. Back and forth she seesawed, moaning and licking my nipples, dragging her teeth along my skin, her hand stretching and peeling my cock's skin. I grabbed her hair with one hand and her tits with the other, encouraging her to go as hard as she liked.

Apparently though, Laura, the brown-haired minx, needed a different angle for that and stooped down to grab under my knee, lifting my leg up as she speared my hole once more. This time it was different, taking me from a different angle, one that left my balls to slide along her shaft as she moaned and I whimpered. "Fuck Laura... it's so good... fuck me."

"Fuck you harder?"

"Uh-huh, I want it harder."

"Deeper?"

"Yes please, go deeper."

"You don't mind me going bareback a second time, do you?"

"No, just fuck me... fuck, it's so good... I don't care if you're raw..."

"Good, because I'm gonna shoot so much in you," she gritted her teeth and slammed herself deep, "I'm gonna get you pregnant."

Her boast was obviously just a bit of dirty talk, but it still made me cum, spilling my seed all over her hand she had wrapped around my dick, blasting it along the underside of her tits and all over her belly before the shower water washed it away. My eyes were closed tight and I kept right on moaning like a whore, my girlfriend's tight fist growing tighter as she worked out every last drop from my balls, then went over the head, squeezing it and rolling it around with her palm, fucking me harder at the same time.

Girls are such good multi-taskers.

Our little shower rendezvous was brief by necessity; the water had the odd effect of making things dry and she'd left her lube elsewhere. But we had a bit of time and she used it oh so well, slam fucking my ass from the front standing position like we were cellmates doing life in prison, slurping and licking all over my chest, leaving bite marks across my skin. It would be hard to explain to anyone who saw me afterwards that I wasn't attacked by a cannibal, but I didn't care. My only concern was feeling another raw load dumped inside me, trying to use my body to bring my girlfriend off like a firecracker.

Before long, the burning set in, but I stuck with it, grunting louder and with more intensity while Laura abandoned my chest in favor of dirty talking her way through it, "That's it baby, stick with me. You're so fucking good, I'm gonna cum for you. Do you wanna wear it on your face this time?"

My mouth was already hanging open, "Yeah, paint my face. I want to wear that nut."

"You're gonna look like a tramp."

I came again, this time from having my ass fucked. It wasn't really worth writing home about, but I jerked and shuddered around her, my hole clenching tight just as she bottomed out and pulled back. There were no words, no exhortations, just furious mutual grunting and groaning, each of our bodies giving in for the other. Not much came out of my prick - and what little did just rolled down the shaft - but I could feel the way the additional tightness took hold of her silky smooth and femmy dick, milking out her spunk for a second time. There was a little pain, sure, but the slight burning was more than worth the wet fullness she packed into my ass, hitting my prostate and stretching out my climax even as my balls finally ran dry.

It was an orgasm for the ages, that's for sure. And I'm willing to bet Laura would say the same thing. She wrenched herself out of me, my tight ring stretching out along her length until it finally released the bulbous glans of her girlcock. I could feel the cool air on my hole as I knelt down, watching her member's tip flare wide as tasty white goodness came bursting out, splattering across my face and onto my extended tongue. I moaned every time I felt her nut covering my skin, the way the first few ropes actually ricocheted off. And Laura had so much to give, groaning and pumping her girlcock hard, giving me everything I wanted and more.

With a deep sigh of satisfaction, she shook out the last few drops onto my hair and bent over to kiss my cummy forehead.

***

The next Monday was all kinds of backslapping and attaboys for Wallis, with nary a glance given my direction. It didn't bother me; playing a supporting role meant, well, supporting your teammates. Even if those teammates were assholes who would just as quick skeeve on your girlfriend. What did bother me, however, was Zeke.

"OK man, you gotta tell me," he began, putting his hand on my locker door so I couldn't just close it and walk away, "What's the deal with you and Laura?"

"What's to tell? We're dating." I replied, trying to add an air of finality to my voice, "What else do you think there is?"

His eyes lit up, "Oh come on, you know... the thing!"

I raised an eyebrow like Spock and gave him a lingering stare, "The... thing?"

"You know," suddenly his hands were off my locker, motioning frantically in the air, "Th-the-the-the thing!"

"What Zeke is trying to say," Octavia, my savior and personal Jesus Christ, said as she arrived, "Is that he wants to know what her breasts feel like. He's just very much failing at using his words." She smiled at him in a sort of innocuous manner then traced a finger along his ear. That was a good way of getting any guy's full and undivided attention.

I liked Octavia; she had a good head on her shoulders and if not for Laura, I'd probably be dating her instead. Or trying to at least. She wasn't the classical all-American beauty but had high standards.

"But - if I remember correctly, tell me if I'm wrong Zeke - he has a GIRL-FRIEND already," the black girl practically shouted as she twisted his ear, hard, adding extra emphasis by separating girlfriend into two distinct words. Zeke's face twisted in pain to match his ear.

"Ow, ow ow ow, OK, alright, ow, ow, Octavia stop, ow, ow ow!"

The gossiping shit looked comical and I had to smile at Octavia's brash nature.

She smiled back at me and let go of his ear, "Next time you ask about another girl's tits, I'm going to do much worse than your ear: I'm going to tell your girlfriend."

Just in time as well; the moment Zeke meekly walked away, Laura came down the nearby stairwell, "Hey Octavia, hey Andy!"

Her curvy body seemed to flow right into my arms while the skirt she wore was practically leading my eyes around on a leash with the way she filled it. "So Andy, I wanted to let you know, don't wait up for me afterschool. I volunteered to clean the coach's office," her leg went inside of mine and her thigh rubbed against my balls. I was sure Octavia could tell, but she showed nothing on her face.

"Cleaning the coach's office is a lot of work, you need some help?"

"Mmm, that would be greaaat."

I take back what I said; life is fair.

***

KuroshioX
KuroshioX
790 Followers
12