What Ever Happened to Katy...

Story Info
Thomas leaves the party and...
2.8k words
3
890
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 25th reunion of Roosevelt High continued, after the dinner was over, with dancing and drinks. At one table conversions started during the meal continued.

Sarah looked at William and asked, "So, what happened to Katy?"

Simone shrugged and said, "I don't really know. We stopped being close after Thomas disappeared. I saw her with Vic and couldn't understand why she was with him instead of Vic. Then Thomas was gone, and we drifted apart."

Christine, a former cheerleader and drama club member, pipped up, "I stayed close to her for the rest of the school year. We were in the same plays and usually in the same scenes during the Winter and Spring Pageants. She was really in a funk through Christmas. After New Year's, she seemed to be more her own self. She started hanging out with Chet, the QB that replaced Vic. We got our college acceptance letters. Katy, Chet, and I ended up going to State. That's where I met Ted, my husband."

Ted remarked, "I first met Chris and Katy at orientation. Didn't meet Chet until classes started. During the 1st Quarter, we were all pretty tight up until the end of October. Chris and I were working on a project together. Got invited to a Halloween party, but it was a Thursday night, and the project was due on Friday, so we kept working on it. Didn't see Katy in class the next day or that weekend. A few days later, we heard the police had found, outside of town, a dead woman. It was confirmed it was Katy. Lots of rumor about what happened, but nothing definite."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoot, how could I be so stupid! Flirting with and kissing Vic. Worse, letting Thomas see.

Katy pushed Vic away and said, "Stay away from me! Don't ever come near me again!"

She looked around the party for Thomas, but he was nowhere to be found. Everyone she talked to said he looked sad and broken as he walked out the door. Katy couldn't believe what she did and started to cry. A couple of female classmates helped her over to a couch and hugged her as she cried her heart out. She knew she had lost Thomas.

The party was winding down, so Katy left, catching a ride home. Walking in the door, her parents saw her red eyes and morose face. Asking what happened, Katy was embarrassed but told them what happened with Vic and what Thomas saw.

Picking up the phone, her father called Thomas' father. The two men briefly talked about the situation. Thomas' father confirmed he wasn't home. Thomas' father came over and the two men drove off looking for Thomas.

Katy stayed in the house with her mom, who hugged her and tried to console her as Katy's heart was breaking. All through the night, there was no word. Around dawn, Katy's and Thomas' returned. There was no sign of Thomas. Police had been looking and would continue to look, but they also found no sign of him.

Disconsolate, Katy stayed home from school, missed the Saturday football game where Vic was injured, slipping into a deep depression as there continued to be no word about Thomas. On Monday, she returned to school and meandered through the days until her 18th birthday on Dec 3rd. Some friends had abandoned her, and others stood by her. Regardless, she missed Thomas and kept hoping he was well and would come back to her.

Christmas came and there was little joy in either household. Katy had wanted to give Thomas her cherry for Christmas, sealing their love for each other. Ruefully she wondered if she would ever have sex and resolved on New Year's Eve to save herself for him.

The new year came, and Katy started looking forward to graduation and going to college. In the lead up to getting acceptance letters, she became closer with Chet, the nineteen year old boy who replaced Vic as QB and took the team to the State Championships. No dates, but the two of them were spending more and more time together as situations in and out of school kept putting them together.

Spring came and acceptance letters rolled in. Everyone was excited, though many were also disappointed. Katy, Chet and several other seniors were accepted to State. Financially, it was the best option for her family, so she accepted. Chet and her friend, Christine, also accepted. It was good to know she'd have friends at State. Katy was sure she'd make more, but having a few at the start mitigated her concerns about being at school alone. She and Thomas had agreed they'd go to the same university for that reason, and because they had been in love and wanted to get married after they graduated from college.

The school year ended, the seniors graduated, and the last summer of freedom before college began. Katy and Chet became closer, more like boyfriend and girlfriend. Katy was starting to see that Chet was very much like Thomas. In his speech, mannerisms, how he carried himself, and how he interacted with Katy.

Katy was confused. Chet wasn't Thomas, but she was seeing so much of Thomas in him that she was starting to fall in love again. Over the summer, they were rarely apart. Sexual exploitation had progressed from kissing, to French kissing, to fondling above the waist, to fondling with only their underwear on. She had grown to love how his fingers felt on her breasts and nipples. But she loved how his fingers felt as slipped inside her panties and strummed her clit, bringing her to multiple orgasms. She reciprocated by rubbing his dick until his creamed his boxers. Invariably she got some of his cum on her fingers and hand. Just as he would clean his fingers by licking her cream off, Katy did the same and grew to love the taste of Chet's seed.

Katy never felt pressured to give up her cherry. Chet seemed to understand that she still had hope that Thomas would return, he would forgive her, and she would be his. But the summer was a chance for her to explore, learning things she hoped to use to win Thomas back.

All things must come to an end, so summer vacation was over and all those going away for college were packing up and getting ready to go. Katy's mom and dad were going with her to drop off her stuff. Christine was doing the same with her parents. Chet was going up alone and offered to carry anything that wouldn't fit in the other cars. Both sets of parents saw what their daughters were bringing and thanked Chet for the assist.

The trip was uneventful. Dorm assignments were almost perfect. Katy and Christine were the same women's dorm and Chet was in the men's dorm immediately next to theirs. This made move in easier, as some of the dorms weren't a conveniently situated. Katy met roommate, Silvia. Katy thought she was plain and nerdy, but seemed nice enough.

Once all the freshmen were situated, an orientation was held. Basically, it was a standard meet and greet for all the new students and those of the faculty that attended. Miscellaneous finger foods and non-alcoholic drinks. Wandering around with Christine, they bumped into a group of guys. A couple of them showed interest in Katy. One, Ted, was very interested in Christine.

As the orientation progressed, Christine wandered off with Ted, leaving Katy with the other guys. One was making moves to claim Katy and she was starting to feel uncomfortable. The other guys were subtly and not so subtly urging him on. As he started to put his arm around her Katy looked around for help. Suddenly Chet was there. As a former quarterback, he was intimidating. The guys left looking for other targets.

"Thanks for coming to my rescue, Chet", said Katy, then gave him a vigorous kiss, her tongue dancing with his.

Classes started, and like most freshmen, everyone was taking the same core Math and Science classes and most shared other classes require to meet the core courses for their major. Katy, Chet, Christine, and Ted were in three classes together and Katy and Christine shared the other two due to similar majors. Chet and Ted also shared a pair of classes due to their majors. This resulted in the four of them often being together during study sessions and as they worked on projects. But the two couples also found time to be alone.

What had started over the summer between Katy and Chet had grown. Whenever they were alone, they would eventually find themselves naked. Chet would suck on Katy's breasts and finger her clit until she was breathing hard, sweating, and squirming, close to exploding. Then he would move down, licking her pussy, teasing her again and again. Edging her until she was about to explode, then backing off. After much begging and pleading, he would eventually let her come. Katy reciprocated by learning the intricacies of a blow job. Licking him, sucking him, eventually learning to deep throat him before letting Chet come in her mouth and swallowing. Despite all this, she still refused to give up her cherry.

September 1985 ended, and October started. Students were excited about Halloween. Several campus parties were being organized. As Halloween approached, Silvia asked Katy if she was going on one. Katy didn't really want to go given her memories of what happened the year before. Despite Katy's misgivings, Silvia was certain if Chet was there with her, all would be well. Katy hoped she and Chet could go with Christine and Ted. She wasn't certain Silvia was looking out for her and really wanted Christine and Ted as a wingmen to Chet and herself. Between drugs and alcohol, she expected all the parties to get out of hand.

The frats and sororities had teamed up for a number of parties. There were two others on campus and another three off campus. Silvia continued to push Katy to go to one, strongly recommending one of the frat/sorority parties. Katy was still ambivalent, so Silvia started pushing Chet, Christine, and Ted to convince her to go. Christine and Ted bowed out due to their project that was due on November 1st. Chet sided with Katy to have a quiet night together.

On October 30th, Silvia finally convinced Chet to take Katy to the more benign campus party. The one where there was supposed to be no alcohol or drugs. The "All Hallows Eve" party was just dancing, food/beverages, and a costume contest. Katy was still reluctant but agreed to go. Chet was dressing up as a pirate. Katy opted to go as a ballerina.

October 31st arrived, classes were done for the day and the Halloween parties began with the setting of the autumn sun. Katy and Chet arrived at the "All Hallows Eve" party. Katy stood out as one of the more beautiful women there. Her ballerina outfit accentuated her figure. Many of the male students' eyes were immediately drawn to her. Chet appeared as a dashing, daredevil, savoir-faire rogue. The ladies' eyes were likewise drawn to him.

The two mingled, ate lightly and drank sparingly. As the music started, Katy and Chet stepped onto the dance floor and danced the night away, taking only short breaks. Towards the end of the party, each left the other to go to the restroom.

On the way to the restroom, Katy was passing a storage closet in the hallway. As she passed, someone grabbed her, covered her mouth to keep her from screaming, and pulled her into the closet. It was dark. She couldn't see. She struggled against the person who held her in an unbreakable grip. She struggled until she was exhausted, then everything went blank.

As she opened her eyes, Katy saw she was in a room with no windows or doors. She was laying on an elevated slab of something hard, possibly stone. Her arms, legs, and torso were bound. She struggled against her bonds to no avail. She felt a presence enter the room. A familiar presence. Was it Thomas? With that last thought, her consciousness fled.

Pleasure. Extreme pleasure. Better than anything Chet had done. Katy knew Thomas was here. Thomas was claiming her has his woman. She felt his lips on her body. She felt his tongue exploring all the sensitive places. She moved her arms and legs. They were free!

Running her hands on the body that was pleasuring her. It had to be Thomas. It was Thomas. She caressed his body with her arms and legs. She writhed in passion as he pleasured her again and again. At last she felt a hardness at her sex. She spread her legs wide, offering herself to Thomas. Knowing that he was claiming her as his bride.

She felt his hardness enter her, piercing her hymen, forcing its way to her cervix. Thrusting back and forth. Oh God! How she wanted this. How she preyed for this. Crying out, "THOMAS! THOMAS! THOMAS!"

Opening her eyes, Katy screamed in terror. Her mind barely comprehended before she went catatonic. It wasn't Thomas. It was a creature, a thing, a horror. Too many heads, limbs, teeth. Everything was wrong. As her mind fled, the creature continued to pleasure itself and her. Edging her a thousand, ten thousand, maybe a hundred thousand times. Each to the edge of orgasm. Finally, the creature ejected its seed into her as he allowed her to come. Allowing her to fulfill her purpose.

Katy awoke. The dream had been so real, so terrifying. Opening her eyes, she saw Chet looking at her, smiling. She remained on the slab of hardness. Looking down, her belly was obscenely distended. How could she be pregnant? How could she be this pregnant? What was Chet doing here? Crying out, "Chet! Help me! Please! Help me!"

Chet continued to smile, saying nothing. Katy's belly started to ripple, and she felt excruciating pain. The pain built up to something unbearable. Katy tried to call out again, but all she could do was scream. As she watched, her belly ripped open, and a pair of blood covered things crawled out. As she was dying from trauma and blood loss, the creatures looked at Katy and said "Momma" before starting to lick the blood off each other's body.

The last thing she heard before she died, was her children saying to Chet, "Daddy! We're still hungry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katy's death is another cold case", William remarked.

"I pulled the files a few years ago due to another case I was working on. No matches, but Katy's case was different. According to the ME, the body had been outside for a couple of days, no more than three. It was found eight days after she disappeared. Another thing was her abdomen was ripped up badly. ME was unsure if animals were responsible or if someone cut her open with a serrated knife. Lastly, it looked like she was full term pregnant, but no sign of a baby or fetus. And given what she was wearing at the Halloween party, there was no way she could have been pregnant more than a month or two, if at all."

William continued, "Of course they checked Chet. As the boyfriend and the last person seen with her, he was a person of interest. He got ruled out. When they left the dance floor to use the restrooms, Chet was with two other guys the whole time. He got back to the party and was seen frantically looking for Katy after she didn't come back from the restrooms. A couple of girls were in there and said they never saw her enter. Between the girls, guys, and campus police, no one found her. Chet was always with someone. He appeared devastated so at least one person stayed with him until her body was found. They still searched his room, locker, and car. Nothing. Investigators kept their eye on him for a while, but again, nothing. He transferred to another university at the end of the term."

"They chased other leads, like maybe Thomas did it, but no evidence. Chased leads from other murders and serial killers, nothing. It's a cold case and, for now, still is." William finished.

"I heard about some of that." Christing commented. "It really impacted me for a while. Thomas disappearing. Katy being murdered. I'm so glad Ted was there for me".

Ted observed, "It really was a sucky time on campus. Everyone got more nervous and, for a time, people paired up at night if they needed to go anywhere. One good thing did come of it though. Christine and I got really close. I met her parents that Thanksgiving. I introduced her to my parents that Christmas. We decided to get married the following Spring."

Jillian, who had remained quiet as the other spoke, asked, "So, what ever happened to...."