What Ever Happened to Vic...

Story Info
Thomas leaves the party and...
2.9k words
3.8
905
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 25th reunion of Roosevelt High was winding down towards Last Call. At one table, conversions that started during the meal and continued through dancing and drinks progressed to the next missing Alum of Class of '85.

Jillian, who had remained quiet as the other spoke, asked, "So, what ever happened to Vic?"

Her husband, Phillip, had been unable to attend due to a car accident. Jillian didn't know any of these people but found the stories fascinating. So much drama in such a small class.

William responded with a sigh, "Vic pretty much was ostracized by most of us at the party and a lot of others that weren't. As I mentioned, Thomas was liked and Vic moving in on Katy wasn't looked on too favorably. We had a game the Saturday after the party. We were ahead into the last few minutes of the fourth quarter. Vic went back for a pass and got hit before the release and went down. We managed to keep control of the ball, but Vic was out of the game. Found out both his throwing arm and right leg were broken, so he was out for the season. We managed to hold on and win."

"Vic went to the hospital and was out of school for a few days. Came back and hobbled around until the casts came off. He wasn't quite the same after. Football was his life, and the injuries ended his chances at an athletic scholarship and his dreams of playing pro. He seemed to slog through the rest of the year. I was off to college but stayed in touch over the summer. Without the scholarship, finances were tight. He ended up working for his uncle as a car mechanic. Also took classes at the local Community College. Everything seemed OK, until he disappeared at a Halloween party, same night Katy disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAMN! He was so close! Fucking Thomas! If he had stayed away just a bit longer, he would have Katy begging for it. Another cherry popped. Maybe even get her pregnant. Just like Ms. Lewis, the Algebra teacher.

On my eighteenth birthday, I found her after school. Got her in a clinch, gave her some tongue, felt her up enough to get her motor humming. Then down with her panties, my cock popping her cherry, and filling her up. She was saving herself for her fiancé, but I got there first. Fucked her every day for a month. Then she told me she missed her period and was pregnant. Not my problem. She should have known better than to fuck a student. I heard she was trying to convince her fiancé that the baby was his.

DAMN! Katy would have been my nineth cherry. Now everyone at the party is giving me the cold shoulder. What the Fuck! I'm the quarterback. That's one of the perks. A teacher, three cheerleaders, and four of the "unpopular" girls who were willing to give it up, hoping they'd be my girl. Fuck no, they're just pussy. One date, pop 'em, dump 'em. In addition to Ms. Lewis, two others got pregnant and left school. Not my problem.

No one gave me shit for that, but I'm getting the stink eye for moving on Katy. Fuck!

Left the party, went home, and went to bed after beating one off to thoughts of a naked Katy, popping her and having her pleasuring me like Ms. Lewis did just before finding out she was pregnant. Dreams of a Katy pregnant with my kid, sucking me off, giving me her ass, and me fucking her pregnant snatch.

Next couple of days at school sucked. Thomas was missing. Katy was mopping around. Everyone was pissed off at me. Fuck 'em. We've got a big game on Saturday, and I need to shine. I really need that athletic scholarship. Mom and Dad don't make shit and football is my way outa this burg.

Saturday after Halloween was a big game against the Truman High School, the other High School in town. We were primed to bust their asses. The game went well, we were ahead by thirteen points. Three minutes to go, I go back for a pass.

WHAM!!!!!

Not sure what hit me. Then the pain his. Christ! What the Fuck! Coach and the assistants came out. Someone must have called the Paramedics 'cause an ambulance showed up, I got shot up with some good stuff, they rolled me off to the hospital ER. Damn! Fucking hot nurse! Need get her to take care of my personal needs. Damn this shit they gave me for the pain is good.

Woke up and found out all the bad news. My throwing arm broken. Right leg broken. Concussion. I'd be in a cast for at least twelve weeks. Maybe more. Both breaks were compound fractures. Shit! I'm out for the season. Scholarship money is iffy. Fuck, what happened?

A couple guys on the team came by and told me what happened. A Truman defender flew through a gap in our line and hammered me while I still had the ball. I went down, the ball floated in the air. Fortunately, we recovered and managed to win the game. I asked how did I look on the ground and they got a sick look on their face and didn't say anything.

Doc came by, and with my parents, told me all the bad things going on in my arm and leg. Multiple compound fractures. They have pins and a rod in my leg. They have more pins and rods in my arm. Not going anywhere quickly or soon. Due to a couple of complications, much as they wanted to get me out of the hospital, I ended up staying there for eight days. Being released a week and a day after my injury.

Back to school and I found out a walk on named Chet is now starting QB and in his first game, the day before I checked out of the hospital, he threw and ran more yards than my best game. SHIT! I know who's getting that athletic scholarship.

Worse, I'm a pariah. Word of what I was trying to do with Katy, combined with all the non-so rumor rumors about my sexual escapades including why Ms. Lewis and two other girls have left/are leaving the school. And still no word about Thomas. Seems that's my fault too.

Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's all sucked. Really sucked. Was still in my casts. Medical bills were causing my parents fits. The mood sucked, the food sucked, presents sucked. All my classmates seemed to be having fun and I was stuck at home.

The rest of the year was barely any better. Casts came off in mid-February. Physical therapy went for another month. Arm and leg were both fucked. Did the PT. Did the gym. Did all the practice stances, runs, and throws. My arm wasn't worth shit. I could throw only half as far and had to lob it to get the distance. Not enough power to drop the arc without the ball hitting the ground. Running/maneuvering wasn't much better. My right leg just didn't want to hold up for anything resembling a turn. Straight out run, no problem. Any type of tight turn and shooting pains hit, hit hard.

When acceptance letters came in, I wasn't surprised. One acceptance from some backwater school. I looked, but no athletic scholarship. No way I could afford to go there. Not with the medical bills. A second acceptance from one of the lesser State colleges, but again, no scholarship. I needed football to get into college. My grades sucked.

The rest of the school year was doing what I could to get my arm and leg better. Grades at this point didn't matter. Just needed to do well enough to graduate, which I did. That forced the next thing, getting a job. Fortunately, my uncle had a shop and was willing to hire me as a junior mechanic. Pay wouldn't be very good to start, but if I could show some aptitude, he'd bump me up after six months. Looking at the weekly pay, I wasn't going to make enough to live on my own and I know a couple of bucks to mom and dad would help.

So, I took the job and did my best to do my best. I must have done something right since I got a raise after three months instead of six. As the summer was ending, I signed up for classes at the local Community College. Working full time, I decided to take only two classes: Remedial math and English. Made a deal with my uncle. I'd either start early or work late on the days I had classes. If that didn't work, I offered to put in extra hours on the days I didn't have class. He was ok with it, so off to school I went.

Wondering why I wanted to do this? I still wanted out of this burg and school was the best, and worst, option.

Work was going great. Classes were going ok. Math was running at a C+ but I was hoping to pull that up to a B before the end of the term. English was a C- and I had hopes of pulling it up to a C+ or B-. Not sure if my hopes are more wishes, but I was trying.

October rolled around and fall was in the air. Wished I was playing football. Instead, more work at the shop and more work on improving my grades. By late October, both Math and English were a solid B-. Fingers crossed, I might, maybe get both to a B or B+.

Around campus, notices were going up for Halloween parties. I hadn't done anything fun in a year. Hadn't gotten laid in a year. Kept seeing the notices. Kept thinking about going to one. Two days before Halloween, I aced my math test, 98 points out of 100, and got an A- on an English paper. Fuck yeah. I was going to a party!

I looked at the notices and found one that looked like fun. It was almost guaranteed that there would be beer and booze. Also liked the cover charge rules. $25 for guys not in costume. $10 for guys in costume. Women got in free. Damn right. Gonna get some pussy, yeah!

Money was tight, but I had enough to get in and to buy a few drinks. Had to think about the costume and decided to go as a dead football player. I got my old equipment out of the attic. Found an old shirt I could strategically rip up. Found some red food dye in the kitchen. Yeah, I was going to be rocking!

I had a morning class, math, on Halloween. I knocked that out and went to work. Stayed until the shop closed and helped lock up. Drove home and got changed. Put on the suit. Used the red food dye to simulate blood. Dripped and rubbed some of it on my head, face, neck, and arms. Dribbled some more on the old shirt, then put it on. Looking in the mirror, I looked good. Not great, but good.

Hopped into the car and drove to the house. Parked, I paid the cover, and went in. Must have been a couple of hundred people in a space that might fit a hundred semi-comfortably. In other words, things were tight. Lots of bodies pressed against each other.

As I worked my way through the crowd, several people coped a feel. Not sure who, things were that tight, but it definitely wasn't accidental. Hoped that meant I'd get lucky tonight.

Finally, I made it to the drinks and ordered a beer and a chaser. Holding them, I looked for a place to sit, stand, or otherwise be out of the way long enough to have my drink. I was also looking for a woman ready to fuck, preferably one I didn't have to buy a drink for. Drinks were expensive at this party.

Scanning the room, I saw there were lots of potentials, but there were also a lot of sharks looking at the same women I was. Continuing to look around, nothing was standing out. Despite being able to get in free, it looked like there were at least two guys for each gal. This party was not turning out like I expected.

I finished my drink, and I was debating whether to get another or heading home. The party was a dud and drinks were way too expensive, so heading home was winning. At least until I got bumped into.

Turning around, there was this gorgeous woman. Killer body. Had to be wearing 5" heels. Not sure what she was dressed as, but there wasn't much of it. She smiled and I knew I had her. Damn, I'm good. I introduced myself to her replied, "I'm Silvia"

Our hands touched and sparks flew. I wanted her here and now, but she pulled me with her to the edge of the party.

"Vic, I think it's time we leave, don't you agree." She said with the sultriest and sexiest voice I had ever heard.

I nodded my head and followed her out, leaving my drink glasses by the door we exited. Walking slowly, arm in arm towards the parking lot, I tried to turn her towards my car. Instead, she pulled in a different direction. We continued to walk until we reached a black Porche. We got in and we drove to what I thought was her house.

Silvia pulled into the garage and parked the Porche. We got out, she closed the garage door, and we entered the house. It was dark and she didn't turn on any lights. Ah, mystery. Following her, opened the door to the basement, turned on the light, then went down. As I followed, she asked me to close the door. I did so, then went down the stairs.

The basement was a basement. Nothing special. Just a furnace, a water heater, and shelves with stuff on them. In the middle of the floor was a cot. Silvia indicated I should sit on it. Not really knowing what was going on, but still entranced by her beauty, I sat on the cot. Black hair, olive skin, large breasts that were barely covered by her outfit, and flashes of a hairy bush. She must not be wearing underwear.

I tried to look her in the eyes. Next thing I knew, I was waking from a deep sleep. I was naked on the cot. My costume was nowhere to be seen. Even my watch was missing. The only option was to head up the stairs and find out what was going on.

Not sure why, but each step I took up the stairs seemed to be heavier and heavier. It was like my soul wanted me to return to the cot. Instead of listening, I continued up to the top. Opening the door, it looked like it might be morning. There was some light, but not much. Kinda like when a winter storm rolls in, and the world gets dark.

Looking out the front window, the world looked strange. Only a few houses, all looking old, like really old. Trees were waving in the wind, but there didn't appear to be any wind. The tall grasses in the front yard were still.

I heard a sound behind me. Turning, I saw Silvia with two teen girls. Almost mirror images of her, only six inches or so shorter. Each was wearing a shifting grey mist. Nothing solid, but nothing revealed.

There was another sound. Turning, there was Chet, smiling Chet.

The two girls ran over and said, "Daddy, we're hungry. Is it time for dinner?"

Chet smiled. The girls smiled. They turned to me and smiled.

I tried to flee. Something whipped around the room, and I was bound to a table in the kitchen. Chet looked odd. Something wasn't right. Almost like he was out of focus.

Silvia and the girls came into the kitchen. I looked at them, becoming very afraid. Shivering and crying. Something kept me from pissing myself and taking a shit.

"Time for dinner", Silvia stated.

The girls approached. Each took a leg and started eating. Starting with my toes, then my feet. Slowly working up to my groin. The tendrils holding me acted like tourniquets, keeping me from bleeding out. Then they moved to my arms. Once done, I was almost out of it from shock.

The last things I heard were, "I want his cock. I want his balls." from the girls and Silvia responding "Quit playing with your food. You know it's best when still alive."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Police thought Vic might have killed Katy, then disappeared. They ruled it out fairly quickly", William stated.

"He was still at his party when Katy disappeared from hers. Lots of people noticed his dead football player costume. Also, his car was still in the parking area. Several people thought they saw him leave around 11 PM, but no one can remember if he was alone or with someone. Katy disappeared around the same time, but State is four hours away. No way to get there. They thought about an accomplice, but who? Everyone he knew had an alibi of one kind or another, like being at a party, being a thousand miles away. You get the idea."

William finished with, "Its another cold case. No one knows what happened to him."

With that, the hotel staff started chasing everyone out. As they left, Jillian asked if they could get together for breakfast. They all agreed.

As they headed off to their rooms, Simone finally spoke up, "Don't forget, we have one more, what ever happened to...."