All Comments on 'What Every Sissy Knows'

by BelissimaSissy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow! Beautiful!

Very well done! I was right there with him, enjoying the surrender. Please keep it up!

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4mealmost 6 years ago
Well done!

Loved your story! It is a sissy’s dream come true!

durabritedurabritealmost 6 years ago
Perfect!

This felt like a glimpse into my own sissy mind - so good!

CygnusBronteCygnusBrontealmost 6 years ago
wonderful

I just want to be Richard, making a little sissy into a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jealous

Really enjoyed it and I wanted to be Kaylee,you must write more and soon keep this up girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That’s my story

So similar to my story. It captured the day I could no longer suppressed the inner me. I remember the commitment to go all the way. That was such a big deal. I was lucky my first was a late twenty’s guy with easily 7+ plus in his paints. My guy knew how to drive a gurl for his own satisfaction. In the end I raped my lips around it unit he finished. What came out of him was amazing, it seemed to never end. I gaged and choked but stayed with it. In the end eyes water and his seed flowing out my nose down my face I was in heaven. We had a few more encounters. After five years of craigslist men I realized how good I had it and why women go for a good hard cock bad boy type. Great story because it’s my story too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice Story

Thank you for an excellent story. You did a very good job of describing the moment of penetration and the revelations which we transgenders feel when we first experience cock and become a true sissy slut. You wrote very well about the intensity of the psychological pleasure of being dominated and used, and having your true inner self exposed. Keep up the good work, girl!

mm32217mm32217over 5 years ago
Great job

The descriptions you use for every aspect of the encounter ring so familiar with how it happened to me. It was almost as though you were writing my story. I very much look forward to reading more from you.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
great 1st time story

I love the detailed description in this story of your 1st time being fucked by a man.

There are 2 excerpts which perfectly describe my feelings. One is:

"I wanted to be as feminine, submissive and gay as possible." This is how I feel when I'm dressed up and with a hot man. I feel feminine, submissive and definitely "gay", not just "bi" and I don't mind admitting it. I have admitted it to myself, my gay lovers but not yet admitted it to my wife or publically. Maybe one day.

The 2nd excerpt is:

"As I submitted to him, to sissyhood, I accepted I wasn't now or ever a real man, but a sissy, a feminine submissive sissy faggot." Again this perfectly describes how I feel when I'm crossdressed. I truly want to come out of the closet and maybe one day I will. Wish me luck when i do.

Please tell more stories. This one is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Romantic

It was such a lovely description of a sissy finally getting what he always needed. Made me long for a similar experience.

alexandrariosalexandrariosover 4 years ago
spendid sissy gasms

the sex scene was awesome, the sissy's perceptions and sensations leap from the into the reader's consciousness. I would have enjoyed a litte more exposition of her online interactions with Richard, which would also give you a chance to develop her character and his motivations.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
The Real Thing

Dam, I know exactly how you felt! I have crossdressed my whole life and I remember so well how it made me feel the first time I actually had sex with a guy.

My first time actually was bareback and he came inside my ass/pussy. I remember how wonderful it was to realize that I was no longer just a wanna be and was at last a real live Sissy Fag. Being all made up and dressed with his cock inside me, and going all the way by taking his load up my butt, made me feel like such a Faggot and I felt like I would explode with joy. I felt an urge to run out the door and tell everyone I met that I was finally there.

I usually play pretty safe and my steady boyfriend is the only one that I bareback with, but I need his load inside me pretty much on a daily basis.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I go by Tamara Siilk, either way, I have voraciously loved cock as you eloquently explain in exacting detail this sissy lives for.

I adore sucking smooth, hairless cock hard, swallowing my reward-fresh cum!

I love acknowledging what you erotically Express openly-I love being a sissy faggot!!! I wasn't always turned on thinking I was an unabashed cock loving faggot. But much has transformed.

I can't at the age of 59 stop thinking of satisfying men in anyway possible. I feel hyper feminized with cock inside me.

Your account of your first time, is beautifully tender to this highly effeminate most emasculated, sissy faggot!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is a good story, he said it was mostly real and it read that way. very arousing and very relatable to a sissy. i hope there is more to come.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 3 years ago

I can only echo what everyone else here says. Not only is your story super hot, it also captures the essence of sissies like us who crave hot guys, large cocks, and cum! There really is nothing more heavenly than pleasuring a real man. Xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We all remember our first time being dressed as a girl and that feeling as a man pushes his erect penis into your bumhole the pain the burning then the relaxation and the pleasure of being fucked no longer a virgin enjoying the cock that has finally made you a sissy slut a new beginning. Im Paul(a) and i started dressing girly when i was about thirteen and was lucky i had three sisters older than me so had lots of things to " borrow" every now and again clothes would be bagged and left in the garage to go to charity and i would go through them and take items i liked and put them in my stash in the garage roofspace as nobody but me went there due to spiders etc. I loved dressing and masturbating and using things to fuck my ass with but wanted the real deal a real cock to fuck my bum. I started cottaging at night getting dressed and sucking men off i loved the taste of semen as i tasted my own as i called it recycling. Finally one night a guy i had sucked a few times asked to go further and fuck me i agreed and he took me in a stall in the toilets in the park. Him behind me skirt up and pants at my ankles. It took him several attempts to get hard enough to get into me even with lots of lube in me finally he got in and started to fuck me properly i was in heaven and my cock stiffened at this point i didnt care who seen me i loved what i was getting and my cock was dripping as he fucked his cock into me. He fucked me for around ten minutes and then said im cumming and held my hips and pushed into me his cock twitching in my bum i realised then he hadnt put a condom on but that was too late now. I felt him soften and slip out and his semen ooze down my leg he reached around and jerked me and in less than a minute i came i was weak i enjoyed myself that much. He asked to meet me again and i agreed and he has fucked me quite a few times since in toilets in his car and on his bed when his wife has been away i love being on my back and my ankles on a mans shoulders as he is fucking me and balls deep in me as he is cumming in my sissybum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was really enlightening. I am not a sissy, and have sometimes been unclear about what that side of the adventure felt like. Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a hot experience! I have always loved crossdressing and being dominated by a real man. Your story reminds me so much of my sexual encounters because I have a tiny 3.5” cock and I come so quickly when I am getting fucked!! I also absolutely love being a submissive swishy sissy faggot….it gets my pathetic little cock so wet just saying it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it and the description of being penetrated is easy to relate. I had my sissy virginity taken after school by a friend on my bed. I dressed in my sisters school uniform and became his girlfriend and had sex. On my back feeling his shaft enter me i felt i was a girl giving her virginity for the first time he was lubed and it hurt but that passed and took me to a different place altogether which i loved. We had many amazing sex sessions like this exploring different positions always ending with his semen in my sissy cumhole. Gradually i gathered a reasonable wardrobe and my own make up and a few wigs as i knew i wanted to have more sex and of course semen from other men. I started using the internet and now i had a car made myself available to men who wanted sex with sissys. I found myself attracted to men who were clean shaven mostly older men and married men who told me they missed the blowjobs and anal sex they had before they got married and were happy to fuck a sissy to enjoy what they were missing. I love the satisfaction of making a man orgasm orally or anally knowing i have excited them to have them squirting ropes of semen and i have done this to them. There are several men that want me on occasional times and most are married and even a priest who all value my discretion. The oldest is a retired man who has surprising stamina and if he has time will have me come to his house and over a few hours will have sex several times with me. Recently he has asked me would i consider having two of his friends join us and have sex with me which of course i didnt have to think about and immediately said yes too. Who or what sissy is going to turn down three cocks to enjoy and my first time group sex. Hints about video have been included and perhaps soon a video on my fav porn site xnxx will feature Davina (my sissy name) the slut getting gangbanged by her Daddys. Love to everyone Davina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story I'm not a sissy I'm straight but like to experiment with men for some reason it turns me on I love that feeling

Adele_SissyAdele_Sissy4 months ago

No better feeling than dressing up for a guy and taking his cock. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous