What Ffion did Next Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks H...err Ffion. And thanks for making an effort, I was worried that you might not have turned out so well, you're looking great."

Ffion and Amy walked out into the car park.

"I didn't expect that," said Amy. "I'll contact union HQ for advice."

"Thanks. I'm a little shell shocked. I'd better get home and think about what just happened."

Ffion went back to her bike and headed home. She was five minutes into the journey when her home pinged. It was a message from C.

'Hope you're OK. We'd like you to come for a long weekend the week after next. I need you to bring my computer and the contents of my desk. Come in the campervan and load up with a many of my clothes as you can fit in. I think of here as home now so I should move my stuff here. Drive down on Thursday evening. We have a treat lined up that will help you to become the submissive woman you want to be. We need you in plain beige or white underwear, very plain and unsexy. Here's a link from the M&S website. See if you can get plain stockings and a totally unsexy suspender belt to match.'

Ffion diverted into the city centre, heading for the lingerie section at M&S. She quickly found the bras that C had linked to came in a pack of three, one beige, one white, one black. Ffion selected a 38B set and went to seek out matronly knickers in matching shades. As she looked through the displays Ffion saw the assistant who fitted her last time.

"Hi," said Ffion.

"Hi," came the reply. "I like your outfit, I'm pleased you're getting your own style."

Ffion saw the assistant's eyes stray to her bust.

"Looks like you may be more than a B cup, would you like me to check?"

Ffion slipped her top off in the fitting room and tried the 38B beige bra.

The assistant smiled, "Have you lost weight? I think you'll need to go down a band size and try a C or D in that style."

She disappeared back to the shop floor and returned with a 36C and a 36D. Ffion tried both.

"It's borderline. If you think you're still growing you should get the D. I don't like this style though, I've brought something else for you to try if that's OK. It's our best seller at the moment. It's a lacey push up bra and a lot of ladies love what it does for their cleavage"

She handed Ffion a beautiful black bra with padded cups overlaid with lace in 36D. Ffion tried it and loved it.

"Does it come with matching pants?"

And of course, it did.

"Does it come in other colours?"

"White, beige and red."

The three other colours were fetched for Ffion to try. She tried the white one last.

"I'll wear this bra to go, and take the red one as well, both with matching pants, thanks for your help."

"I'm glad you like it and I'm pleased for you that you've come out so bravely. So many men creep in and we always know they're buying for themselves. If only they'd ask for help we'd sell them lovely things, and I'd make more commission!"

"In that case you can sell me some stockings as well."

When Ffion went over to the cash desk, her credit card experienced some pain but both Ffion and the assistant were pleased with their afternoon.

While she was buoyed up by her shopping spree, Ffion felt a pang of sadness and concern. Her workplace had been so welcoming for many years, yet now Ffion experienced hostility from the leaders represented by HR. And the reality of C leaving their shared home and shared life was underlined by her request for her computer and clothes. Everything in Ffion's life was in flux. Uncertainty was everywhere.

In Devon, life was good. A London gallery had sold some of Jenny's work and was eager to set up an exclusive exhibition for her. On top of that, some of Jenny's contacts had seen C's graphics work and were offering her work. Life was good, life was positive, life was full of love.

In the evenings they'd started a sewing project. Two dresses in greens and blues, classic gowns in silk and taffeta, beautifully lined and with a gauze underskirt. C and Jenny cut and pinned the beautiful cloth, checked the fit and making adjustments for each other. Ffion's outfit was simpler a heavy beige knee length slip in coarse cotton with three ribbons at the back to secure it and make it easier to get on and off. Over that she would wear a simple shapeless long sleeve red dress, with front buttons that fastened right to the neck and a hem that would reach to the floor. Jenny and C would be wearing fascinators which they lavishly decorated in shared of saphire and emerald. Ffion would be given a white cotton bonnet with a starched brim that would shield her face from the side and extend so far in front of her eyes that she'd have to walk slowly lest she bumped into things

There were eight days before Ffion was to head west. There was much to do. She carried on working from home on projects for her employers. After hours she nearly folded C's clothes and put then into boxes. Some items provoked memories of parties, holidays and good times they'd had together. Others recalled not so good times, arguments, family rows. Overall she felt she was dismantling their life together. When Ffion had been with C and Jenny, she could she hope on a new arrangement, a different life together but right at that moment she was melancholy, blaming herself for H's shortcomings and his failure to see that he was driving C away. She knew she had been given one last chance to make it right, one chance to submit to C in every way and to make C and Jenny's journey as a couple as perfect as it could be.

The days passed slowly. She ordered a selection of suspender belts from ebay, all of them unattractive. In a bid to cheer herself up she made an appointment to have her ears pierced. And slowly she filled the campervan up with C's belongings. She was supposed to arrive at the cottage on Thursday but on Wednesday a letter arrived from her employer. It filed her with dread. She'd open it later. She tried to work but couldn't concentrate. She loaded the last few bits into the van. She fidgeted. She couldn't settle to anything. By mid afternoon she gave up, packed her own clothes, grabbed the letter and put it in the van. She showered, dressed in pastel pink undergarments and a first floral A line dress with lantern sleeves, did her makeup, locked up the house and started out. She planned to sleep on route and break the journey on the way west.

By five thirty Ffion had passed London on the M25 and on her way toward the M3. She turned off the M3 at the Andover junction and rolled along the A303. The sun was setting in a blaze of glory as she passed Stonehenge and it was dark by the time she hit the country roads towards Sherborne. Not long after passing though the town she took country lanes towards the White Horse pub, where she had booked a table for one and a space in the carpark to sleep the night. She parked in a corner then walked into the bar. She took a large gin and tonic to her table offered from the menu then waited for her food. A good meal and three gins later, she settled down to sleep in the van in her corset and little cotton nightie.

Ffion woke before the sun, dressed in her new red bra and knickers, the red Jo Brown's dress that exposed acres of cleavage, black denim jacket and a pair of black Vans. Ffion drove a few short miles to a spot on a small country lane. A gap in the hedge was marked by a footpath sign. The path marked the edge of a wheat field and through the tranquillity of this wind blown spot Ffion felt the doubts and anxieties of the last weeks lifting. Her hair blew in the wind and her soul soared with the skylarks. She reached the edge of the wheat field and strode across the grass in the next field, cropped short by sheep, until she was overlooking the village of Cerne Abbas. High on the hill, she drank in the scene. Climbing up to the fort above the chalk figure she stood in a fold of land that hid her from the valley below.

Ffion slipped off her jacket, reached behind her back and pulled down the zip on her frock. This is too crazy she thought. If she were rational she'd pull up the zip and walk away, back to the van. But she took a deep breath, and let the dress drop to the floor. Ffion climbed up a small bank and stepped over the fence. She skipped down the hill, dressed only in her bra and pants and started dancing. In the early morning light she danced with joy. As lewd and sexy as she could she danced and sang nonsense words, on the magnificent penis of the Cerne Giant. She looked down towards the village and visitors centre. She could see a small group of people in the car park staring up and pointing. She didn't care. Exhilaration coursed through her body and she danced until she was totally out of breath. She flopped down on the massive bell end and looked at the scene below.

Then it struck her, she'd better get out of there before someone came up the hill from the village. She climbed back to where she'd left her dress, pulled it back on, zipped herself, then half ran back to the van. She climbed in, and drove, whooping and laughing, down into the little picture postcard village.

Ffion parked near the village centre and sat in the van while waiting for the village to wake and come to life. She took care with her make up, bright red lipstick and dark eyeliner. She went into a shop, bought a newspaper, and strolled around the village until a cafe opened. Ffion walked to a cafe and sat at an outside table waiting to be served. She ate at her leisure, sipping her coffee and nibbling her croissants, giggling to herself when she overheard passers-by describing the scandalous behaviour of the woman dancing naked on the Cerne Giant.

Ffion took her time over coffee thinking about her next stop. She remembered packing her swim suit and decided that was the next delight. Her next stop was Bridport. She sang as the van hummed along the coast road then turned off towards West Bay. She changed in the van, putting a baggy jumper and loose blue denim skirt on over her swimsuit.

As Ffion walked over the sandbank the sea sparkled in front of her. She found a spot a little away from anyone else, put down her bag, stepped out of her skirt and pulled off the pullover and ran into the sea. The cold shocked her at first but in next to no time she enjoyed the feeling of physicality as she rose and fell with the waves. Alone in the sea she was happy with life, all worries about the future relegated to the unopened envelope. She was Ffion, she was on her way to the woman she loved, on her way to submission, on her way to happiness.

Ffion dried herself on the beach, lifted the pullover over her shoulder, lowered the swimsuit and put her bra on discreetly. Covering her self by getting into the skirt she pulled the bathing suit off, dried between her legs and pulled up the scarlet knickers. She warmed up in the sun, eating fish and chips on the harbour wall. She was nearly there. Nearly back with C at Jenny's cottage. Nearly waiting to serve her ex partner and her new lover. Nearly accepting whatever submission they required. Just a short trip to see them both together and do everything she could to please them. She quivered with happiness. Back in the van Ffion changed back into the red dress, she tidied her makeup, brushed her hair, put in black cat earrings to her newly pierced ears. Into the driving seat and an hour to go.

It was late afternoon by the time she'd pulled up at the cottage. She walked in through the garden gate and into the kitchen. No sign of life on the downstairs rooms. She needed a pee. At the top of the stairs she realised where C and Jenny were the bedroom door was open by an inch and the lovers were clearly together in the rapture of love. Ffion sat quietly at the top of the stairs while two bodies entwined in passion. Murmured voices and gasps of delight. Listening through the door Ffion knew that her partner of twenty years was in the arms of another and approaching climax. As C gave herself to pleasure a tear welled up in Ffion's eyes. The tension of the last weeks melted away, Ffion was back where she belonged happy in C's joy. As the ecstasy subsided in the bedroom Ffion tiptoed down to the kitchen, boiled the kettle and set out a tea tray with three cups and a plate of biscuits that Ffion had bought a a gift. She took the tray, tapped gently on the bedroom door and entered.

"Tea, Miss C, Miss Jenny."

When Ffion was H, a man and C's partner, had he walked in to find C in the arms of a lover, machismo would have demanded anger, rage. But H had never been much good at machismo and now she was Ffion, the obvious thing to do was to make tea for them, C and her lover. She'd even made tea for herself. The two lovers were naked in each others arms on top of the bed covers, glowing pink, touching each other gently. She put a cup for each of then on either side of the bed. C reached out to Ffion and embraced her warmly, planting a sloppy kiss on Ffion's nose.

"Is lovely to see you. When did you arrive? We weren't expecting you for hours," said C.

"About quarter of an hour ago," replied Ffion. "You were upstairs when I arrived and I thought you might like some tea after... well after, you know."

"After what?" laughed C. "Don't be coy. You know what we were doing. After what?"

"After you making love with Miss Jenny," said Ffion.

"That's right, Ffion. After my lover touched me here and made me orgasm. She made me feel like you could never do for me," replied C as she spread her legs wide.

Ffion blushed and looked down at the floor.

"You wanted to come here and see me again. Well here I am in the arms of my lover. Is this what you want?

"Yes, Miss C. It is what I want. I want to see you happy. When I heard you climaxing I wept a little tear. A little bit was jealousy but most of it was a tear of joy. l know you're happy in Jenny's arms. You're starting a new life with Jenny and I'm starting a new life as Ffion."

C reached up again and pulled Ffion towards her. Jenny's arms joined in and Ffion tumbled onto the bed with the two naked lovers, who kissed her and caressed her.

"I'm so glad you came," said C. "I worried when you left that you might come to your senses and decide you wanted to be H again. But stupidly you decided you want to be Ffion."

They were hugging and laughing as a threesome.

"I wanted to be here with both of you."

"Do you still want to submit to us?"

"Yes, more than anything" replied Ffion.

"And be humiliated?"

"If it makes you happy," said Ffion, feeling a though she might weep again.

"And be punished again?" asked Jenny.

"Yes. Definitely." said Ffion, with tears streaming down her face.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm so happy to be back. Happy to submit"

The three of then pulled close together, hugging.

Then C sounded stern, saying, "In that case it's not proper for you to be in bed with us. Go stand in the corner."

Ffion untangled herself from the naked limbs and moved to the corner of the room.

"And face the wall," ordered C.

"You're such a bitch," laughed Jenny, "I love you when you do stuff like that."

Ffion heard bodies moving on the bed, kissing. She wondered if the two lovers were starting another bout of love making. Would Jenny and C show their complete dominance and confidence, showing Ffion in no uncertain terms that her former partner had given her heart elsewhere? But instead they sat up on the bed and started to drink their tea.

C told Ffion, "Let's have a look at you."

Ffion turned and smiled. Jenny gestured for her to walk around the room.

"Take your jacket off," said Jenny. "You look like you've lost weight."

Ffion hung the jacket from the back of a chair.

"I've lost a few pounds"

"Your make up is a bit smudged but otherwise your looking great. I can see you've been working at your look. Great cleavage in that dress "

"Thank you Miss Jenny. The dress came from a charity shop and I treated myself to a new bra at the same time as shopping for the beige bra. I'm a 36D now that I've lost some weight but added some boobage."

"Hats off to our sexy glamorous house keeper," said C. "Let's see you in your undies."

Ffion turned her back and started swaying her hips. She reached and pulled the zip slowly, then read the dress of her shoulders and down her arms until her torso was exposed. She held the dress in place to cover her bottom and turned, still swaying to an imagined rhythm. Smiling, she lifted her hands high and the dress slipped to the floor. Ffion gyrated as she did a twirl for her audience.

"Very nice. It looks like you've been keeping up the corset training, nice waist, and I think you may have put some fat on your bottom, you're nice and roundy. Come here."

Ffion blushed and started her confession. "Is not the first time today I've danced in these undies."

Ffion went on to tell them about her adventure at Cerne Abbas. Ffion danced over to Jenny who fondled Ffion's bum then gave it a playful slap.

"So you spent some time dancing on the end of a massive cock. Very Freudian. There's a secret desire there," laughed Jenny.

" There's not much of an unsightly bulge where H's cock used to be. Has the horrible thing shrivelled up?" asked C.

Ffion smiled and nodded.

C reached over to Jenny, touching the trimmed public hair. Jenny spread her legs and encouraged C to explore.

"Keep dancing Ffion," said C

Ffion danced as her ex and her ex's lover kissed and drew close. Then Jenny lay on her back, legs akimbo and C sat up slightly. C's left hand gently touched Jenny's breasts brushing her nipples while her right hand drew pictures of ecstasy around Jenny's most womanly part.

"In glad Ffion has made H's cock shrivell up. I grew to hate that thing. Horrible selfish thing."

Jenny replied breathlessly, "Hmm, yes."

C continued, "It's strange how teenage girls are fascinated by cock. But I've lost interest. All that beastial thrusting. And the revolting stuff that comes out of them. What do you think Ffion?"

"I don't know Miss C," she replied

"Well don't you think you need to know. Its a rite of passage on the way to becoming a woman. A little bit of fumbling and groping. Touching. Stimulating. Feeling it stiffen. The tension before... well, you know. All that mess. Getting it on your hands."

"Getting excited," gasped Jenny, who was evidently getting excited as C ran gentle fingers around her hooded bud.

C's hand was applied with a little more vigour between Jenny's legs. Ffion was transfixed at the sight of C, her ex, bringing her new lover ever closer to orgasm.

"Always demanding, wanting their selfish pleasure. Cock cock cock. It's what women learn to do. Always wanting you to lick it, suck it, I won't come in your mouth, wanting you to swallow it. Can you imagine what it's like Ffion?"

"I don't know Miss C," she replied.

C's fingers dipped into Jenny's well of pleasure, Jenny arched her feet and whimpered.

"Aren't you curious? Feel it spurting in your hand, in your mouth, on your face, over your tits. Just a little bit curious? "

"Yes Miss C."

"Or walking along after a good fuck with soaking knickers, feeling it run down your thigh. Sitting at work after a good night knowing you smell of sperm. Would you like that Ffion?"

Ffion was still dancing in her lingerie, watching Jenny's body tensing, knowing Jenny's ecstasy was moments away. And Ffion was getting carried away too.

"Yes Miss C."

"If you promise to suck cock then Jenny will come. You want Jenny to be happy?"

"I promise to suck cock. I promise, I promise. Please make Miss Jenny come."

C's fingers worked their magic and Jenny responded with tumultuous grunting heaving joy.

As Jenny subsided into calm radiance, she recovered her breath.

"Good girl Ffion, good girl. You've promised. And good girls keep their promises."

And C and Jenny dissolved into fits of giggles.