What Ffion did Next Pt. 06

Story Info
Ffion choses a future of submission.
6.1k words
4.55
4.5k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

C sat astride Jenny's belly. Both women were naked. C was kneeling upright, enjoying the sensuous tracks Jenny's fingers were leaving on her back. Looking down past the swell of her breasts C's eyes traced a path past her own pubes and beyond to Jenny's wide open legs. While Jenny's fingers ran over C's back, C's fingers made the lightest of landings on those delicate folds touching both Jenny and herself.

"I so love having my back rubbed. I could be here all day, worshiping your womanhood while you rub my back."

"What if I want to touch you more intimately?"

"Bad luck Jenny, today you're touching backs and I'm touching fannies, I'm touching lips, I'm touching cunts."

"What if I want you to come, C?"

"I want to touch you and I want to touch me. And you can touch my back."

"What if I want you to come?"

"What if i want me to come? I want to have hours of back rubs and I promise I'll keep both of us on the edge of coming."

"And I just have to lie here rubbing your back?"

"Yes, exactly"

Both women fell silent, comfortable together in their intimacy. C looked over her shoulder and saw her lover's eyes were closed, her face blissful. C was conscious of her own wetness and the slick sheen she saw on her lover's sex. She let her own eyelids drop. This was all so heavenly. Moments flowed into minutes as they surrendered to their bodies' desires.

"We're going to be married," murmured Jenny.

"Yes my love," whispered C.

"And were going to have a slave," they both spoke together.

At the word slave C felt Jenny's excitement step up and her own body shivered. The magic of love and gentleness towards each other was spiced with the prospect of joyful love and obedience from Ffion to be answered by their love and cruelty. Their love and respect for each othewas leavened by their love and power over Ffion. Their bodies were linked by fingers, their hearts were linked by love and their arousal was linked by their control over Ffion. Their breathing was faster now, rampant sensuality intoxicated with dominance drove them on. Far from holding themselves on the edge of orgasm they were now dashing headlong to that peak. Jenny was digging her nails into C's back and C's hands were firmer, more definite, more centred on buds of bodily joy. Their climax was physical for their bodies, emotional for their hearts and a rapture of strength in anticipation of owning Ffion. As she subsided C thrust fingers from one hand deep into her own body and revelled in every shaking aftershock and the fingers of the other hand into Jenny's. They lingered, frozen in the moment of ecstasy. When C finally slumped on the pillow next to Jenny both women had tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces.

"Hello missus," said Jenny.

"Hello missus," replied C.

"Did you feel it too? "

"What?"

"I'm not sure but I felt a surge, Ffion has surrendered. I felt it."

C laughed, "What do you mean, silly?"

"I'm not being silly, I felt it. I've never wanted power over someone before but now we have it, it feels wonderful. And it just happened. She's surrendered."

"I know what you mean. Something just changed. I'd never imagine myself saying or even thinking it before but it does feel good. A slave. Of our very own."

"Are we going to be kind owners or cruel?" asked Jenny.

C just smiled in answer.

"We can't be sure yet. She knows she wants to. She wants to please me, she wants to stay but most importantly I think she wants the idea. And now that we've said the word to her she'll want it. And the word is slave. No more questions, no more choices. But she may struggle. Let's see what happens tomorrow. I don't think we should say anything else to her. I want to watch her wrestle with her last choice with no pressure from us. Can she bring herself to the humiliation of telling people that her greatest desire is to be enslaved?"

They kissed and hugged and drifted on their cloud of happiness.

Ffion stepped into the car and tried to compose herself. How could this be happening? From techie professional in a happy marriage to becoming a cuckolded crossdresser was a big step in under six months. But this? Privately giving up control to C and her new lover was one thing, but making a public declaration, humiliating herself or even himself in front of friends and family was a step to far. She turned the ignition and turned the car around. As she manoeuvred she saw a movement in the bedroom window and knew that C and Jenny were about to get into bed together. Ffion thought about the joy that would be generated in that room. Ffion looked at the cottage, tranquil in the late summer light and thought how safe she felt there. As she drove down the road between the high hedges nestling between the voluptuous hills the green beauty flowed into her troubled mind.

Was she happy as Ffion in that little world of the cottage? Yes! Was he happy as H in a city home, scrabbling for pennies and always stressed? No! Was Ffion happy to give up H's boxer shorts and jeans in exchange for beautiful lingerie and soft flowing clothes? Overwhelmingly yes! Was she happy as Ffion, tied down and whipped? Happy wasn't the right word but when the submissive response was beaten into her it opened her mind to new possibilities, to reflections of a different person she could become. Was she happy as Ffion to accept distasteful or humiliating instructions? The remaining vestiges of male in her were appalled but Ffion thought back to the party; she'd certainly enjoyed the attention of the women who'd dominated her that day. They were classy and sassy and Ffion had been eager to please them and accepted their punishments. After initial revulsion Ffion had started to enjoy the sensuality of giving pleasure to men. The thought of sucking cocks aroused her. C was right, experiencing penises was a step on the road to becoming a woman. Truly, Ffion had enjoyed intimacy and excitement with those men as they spurted in her mouth. A calm flooded into Ffion's mind. A resolute voice said in her head said 'I'm going to do it. It is what I want. I will be their slave'.

Ffion stopped the car 100 metres past a bridge over a small steam. She picked up her phone. No signal. She got out of the car and walked up the road toward the bridge. When she looked down at the running water she was calm. Her resolve was strong. She had a signal. She dialled.

"Hi Amy. Do you have time for a chat?"

"Yes, of course. How are you H? Err I mean Ffion?"

"I'm good, in fact I'm really good. Do you have time to hear a story?"

Amy said yes and Ffion continued.

"First off, the firm has let me go."

"Oh no, that's awful. Do you want me to get in touch with union HQ?"

"No," said Ffion. "They made a very good offer financially along with guaranteed consultancy work. I'm really happy with it. And I've decided to move to Devon."

"And what about C?" asked Amy.

"Well, that's where things get complicated. Do you remember I said that C and I were no longer a couple but we still had a relationship. And you asked if there was someone else?"

"Hmmm, yes."

"Well there is someone else. C has fallen in love with a woman, a wonderful woman and they've decided to get married."

"On no, that's awful. What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to live with them and be their house keeper."

"What, like a polyamorous relationship?"

"Not quite. It won't be a relationship of equals. They've put me in touch with a part of me I never knew was there. A submissive part. It's hard for me to say the next part."

"OK, I'll try my best to listen."

"We want to have a ceremony, a ceremony where I will give myself to them. And they will give me a collar."

"Like I've seen people wearing in clubs."

"That sort of thing, yes. But not just a fashion statement, not something for the weekend. I've decided it's what I want, how I want to live. And if like you to be my bridesmaid on the day that...."

Ffion's voice croaked, "I'm not sure I can say it."

"Go on," said Amy gently. "I think I know what you're going to say. Don't worry, I won't think less of you. Love is love whatever form it takes and how you express your love is up to you."

"Amy, I'd like you to be my bridesmaid on the day that I become a slave."

"Oh H, you've always been so kind to me. So, yes, i would very much like to be your bridesmaid on the day when you become a slave."

"Thank you. It means so much to me. Thank you."

"There's one condition though. It must be a white wedding thingy ceremony and I want to help you choose the dress. Oh, I also have a new girlfriend..."

"Of course she can come."

"How exciting. I've never been to a slave wedding thingy. I hope it works for you."

"I've never been to a slave wedding thingy either. Thank you"

Ffion ended the call and walked back to the car dancing with skipping feet. She had committed herself.

Ffion drove into the city and parked. She sat for a while, using her phone to find a hairdresser where she could get an appointment. Having sorted that out Ffion had just under the hours to find an outfit. The city centre was packed with clothes shops but Ffion found the search frustrating. So many of them were marketing fashion for younger women. Mass produced clothing from clone stores for teenage girls and women in their twenties. At the other end of the market were the stores selling sensible staid garments for sensible staid women. Some of it would have suited Ffion but none of it had the spark she was looking for.

Time passed and her hair appointment beckoned. The hair salon was a short walk from the main shopping area in a street with fast food outlets, tattoo parlours and Asian food stores. And then she saw it. In the window of a small shop was a fit and flare dress, deep blue with a purple shimmer, v necked, no sleeves and a flared skirt. It was the one. Ffion walked in and said hi to the assistant, whose skinny black jeans, ripped n torn t- shirt, multiple piercings and magenta cropped hair made Ffion feel right at home.

"I saw the dress in the window, the blue one."

"That's the last one and it's reduced, I think it's a 16 or 18. I'll get it out of the window."

She fetched the dress and handed it to Ffion, who held it up in front of her. She looked around for a mirror.

"You can try it on through there," said the assistant pointing at a door at the back of the shop.

Ffion stepped into a room with boxes stacked in one corner, a mirror and a chair. There was no lock. She stripped off to her underwear, leaving her red skirt, pink cashmere jumper and chemise on the chair. She unzipped the dress and slipped into it. Even before she'd zipped it up she'd fallen in love with it. Her white t-shirt bra peeped though the v- neck and her plain dark tights looked wrong, but the dress was perfect. She stepped into the shop.

"Hey," said the assistant, "that looks good on you."

"I'll take it," said a smiling Ffion.

Ffion stepped back into the scruffy changing room, took a last look at herself and changed back into her skirt and jumper. She check the price tag and reached for her bag and purse. She was ready to pay the £120 it said on the price tag but the assistant said it was reduced to £90. Ffion looked around and fixed on a necklace with bold blue purple and pink resin beads and matching earrings.

"Looks like you're a trans ally picking those colours. Good for you." said the assistant.

Ffion handed over £120 in cash.

"Thanks and if you need a bra that won't show in the low neck my friend has a lingerie shop a little further up the road. Tell her Sally sent you."

"OK, I'll check it out. Thanks for being so kind. By the way, I'm not a trans ally, I'm trans."

"I hope you call back again. We really want to be inclusive. This is our Facebook page," said Sally, handing Ffion a business card.

"Well Sally, my name is Ffion. I'll check out your FB page."

It was time for the hair salon.

Ffion wanted her hair tidied up and coloured to complement her new dress. She was excited at the thought of a change from a plain bob for her salt and pepper hair. She was hoping to have her hair coloured and styled with a treatment to add volume. She settled down to enjoy the pampering. While the colour was working its magic, an assistant upsold Ffion a manicure and gel nails. After two glorious hours Ffion paid £150 and went looking for the lingerie shop.

As Ffion walked in she was greeted, "Hi, you must be Ffion, Sally told me to expect you, I'm Rebecca. I guess you're here for a bra fitting. If you take a look around and anything takes your fancy, we'll see if we have your size."

"Well, I'm after something that will work with this dress, it's quite a low neck, but I'd like it to be some undies that would work without the dress too."

"Some thing that would look good on a romantic date perhaps?"

Ffion blushed, "Yes, something for a special occasion!"

Rebecca paused and guided Ffion to a Freya display. "Black can work well and this plunge bra could work with a low cut dress."

She held up a black bra with sheer mesh cups that were edged with tiny green and mauve embroidered flowers. Ffion smiled and was ushered into a small changing room.

"If you could slip it on I'll check the fit when you're ready," said Rebecca as she closed a curtain.

Ffion took her top off, put the bra on then peeped put through a gap in the curtain. Rebecca looked in and adjusted the straps.

"The cup size looks OK but the back is a little loose. I'll go to see if we have a 36D or DD."

The 36D looked perfect. Ffion pulled on her new dress and was amazed at the transformation. Décolletage a go-go! She admired the effect on the mirror and grinned.

"Do you have pants and suspenders to match?"

Happily the answer was yes. Ffion bought two pairs of fancy stockings and left the shop feeling confident that she would meet her mistresses' expectations the following day. She was mentally ready to commit. She would look good, feel right and step into an abyss where she would plummet to the bottom of life's pile. She would devote herself to C and Jenny. She would serve obey submit accept suffer, no matter how abjectly. She was turning her back on individuality, rejecting free will.

Ffion hummed as she skipped down the street. Time to shop for tomorrow, then home to prepare the party. C and Jenny left Ffion to it, preparing dishes to put in the fridge, making sure there were enough chairs to set out in the garden, putting up solar powered fairy lights on the apple tree. The chores were seemingly endless. Occasionally the lovers called in to demand a cup of tea and later they wished Ffion goodnight when they went up to bed.

Snug in bed, in each others arms C and Jenny chatted about the party, their excitement about announcing their engagement. They also wondered whether Ffion would make her own announcement and how their friends would react.

"I think she'll do it and I think that once they get over the shock of the S word they'll be fine," said Jenny.

"But I don't think they'll really understand. Perhaps you should give a little demonstration of corporal punishment, just to leave them in no doubt of our intentions," suggested C.

"Even better, we should persuade our guests to take part in a little demonstration," Jenny replied.

" Do you think they would. It would be like one of those psychological experiments."

They chuckled at the thought.

Ffion woke early and showered then dressed in a plain plated dark green Jersey skirt and pale green scoop neck top over plain white underwear. A few dabs of makeup and Ffion was ready to crack on. She toiled away getting the buffet ready. Everything would be perfect. The drinks would be cool, the table would be set with beautiful linen with jugs of flowers fresh from the garden and the food arranged in the best dishes.

Ffion was still busy in the kitchen when the guests started to arrive. She answered the door each time and ushered the guests through the house to the garden and offered them a drink. Lydia and Alice chose tea, while Sara, C's sister, and Sara, the scary woman from the party, both chose prosecco. Ffion was pleased to see Emma, Pauline and Nilum arrive and they responded with smiles and hugs when Ffion greeted them at the door. There was a lesbian couple who were old friends of Jenny's and a couple of C's old friends who'd known H quite well. The final arrival was C's daughter. Ffion blanched.

"Don't worry dad, mum and I have had a long chat and I think you're brilliant. Obviously she's told me about her new lover and she's told me about the new girly you. I'm really happy for mum, she's deserved some happiness for a long time. C and H wasn't working and you've been brave to let her go. And look at you. It will take some getting used to but you're cute," said Catryn and she kissed Ffion's cheek.

"Thank you," replied Ffion. "Its a special time for mum and I want to make things right for her. And I'm feeling happier about myself for the first time in ages. Go and enjoy the party and celebrate with mum."

"OK dad," smiled Catryn.

"I'm not sure if dad is the right word any more. I'll always be here for you but you're grown up now, so why not call me Ffion."

"OK Ffi."

And with a cheeky wink she skipped out into the garden.

While C and Jenny mingled with their guests, chatting with friends, nibbling food, smiling and laughing, Ffion was busy filling glasses, keeping the buffet in order, washing dishes, serving needs and wants.

The shadows in the garden were growing longer and twelve revelling women were celebrating the betrothal of the happy couple. In the kitchen Ffion had cleared up and allowed herself a brief sit down. Catryn smiled in at the door.

"Mum says I have to fetch you. She says you've bought a smart party dress so you're to get changed."

She came in and took Ffion by the hand to the stairs.

"Let's see this posh frock."

Ffion lead the way to her little room where the dress was hanging up.

"I'll help you look nice in it," promised Catryn.

Ffion realised Catryn was staying and blushed. She slipped out of the plain skirt, tights and top. Ffion picked up her lingerie and slipped into the bathroom where she took off the pain bra and knickers then freshened up. She returned to her room in lacy bra pants and suspenders.

"Ooh la la!" laughed Catryn. "you've got better boobs than me, it's soo unfair"

They laughed together. Ffion let her hair down and sat while Catryn tidied up her makeup. Ffion was sitting in lacy feminine undies with her own flesh and blood in a little room in a house where she was the help. Not the hired help, just the help. And it felt OK.

"Do you think mum has always had a thing about women?"

"No, this was totally out of the blue. She's never been that keen on sex to be honest. Now that she's found Jenny they seem to be at it hammer and tongs. The walls are pretty thin here so there are no secrets."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I have been feeling very jealous but I think I've come to terms with it now and I'm happy for her. It wasn't working out with me, certainly not sexually, so she deserves her fun. And while you may think this situation is weird, she's giving me two things I always wanted. I'm now truly trans, out of the closet and loving it"

"And what is the second thing?"

"Well, there's going to be a wedding. Once mum and I are divorced she and Jenny will marry."

"What will you do then?"

"I'll stay here with them. I'll cook and clean and do what ever they want."

"But what about what you want? Don't you feel they might take advantage of you? They get all the fun, you get all the drudgery. It's almost as though you'd be their slave."

"And that's the second thing I'm being given. It's what I really want. I will be exactly that. I'm telling you now but I intend to announce to the party that there will be another ceremony, probably at Halloween, when I will give myself to them, for ever. I want it so much. Please come and be with me on the day I become their slave."

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers
12