What Ffion did Next Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But dad, that's mad. You mean you want them to own you, make decisions for you, control you. What if they're horrible to you?"

"Its the sanest decision I've ever made. Please be there for me. I want to give up pride and ego, give up all the manly bullshit. If they want to be horrible to me, and I know what they're capable of, I'm happy to embrace it. I want to submit to a woman I love and dedicate myself to her happiness with her new lover."

They squeezed their hands together. Catryn looked Ffion in the eye.

"You're certain aren't you. But you both seem so happy and I know from when I was growing up that you weren't always very happy together. I think you're mad, the pair of you, but I'll be there. And I'll be there for mum and Jenny. I have to admit, I do like Jenny. And seeing the people here I might have to try liking girls, because all the boys I meet are idiots."

They laughed together.

Ffion stood and pulled on the dress.

"Wow, that's amazing. That bra works so well with that low neckline. So much cleavage. If you went clubbing you'd definitely pull!"

Ffion open a new pair of stockings and slithered her legs in, fiddled with the suspenders then smoothed her dress. She had a pair of peep toe ankle boots with clumpy heels that she'd seen on ebay and had saved for a special occasion.

"Go girl!" Catryn encouraged

And they went. Hand in hand they walked into the cluster of women in the garden. Catryn poured Ffion a glass of prosecco along side one for herself. In a low voice Catryn proposed a toast.

"Here's to embarrassing parents finding happiness in the most embarrassing way possible."

They clinked their glasses and drank. Ffion tried to make small talk with some of the other guests, but her mind was on the announcement she must make. She was there, at the party, no longer Ffion the servant, now as a guest in her own right. A free person with self determination, waiting for the opportunity to tell a waiting world that she no longer wanted the respect and rights accorded to every person. This may be the last time that anyone saw her as an independent free thinking human. Once she said the word no one would ever look on her in the same way. She would step into an abyss, no longer to be her own person.

From what seemed like miles away she heard C's voice.

"Thank you all for coming and wishing Jenny and I well in the future. There will be a wedding in due course, once I'm divorced from... er... Ffion. I'll always be grateful to Ffion for the life I lead before but also for her understanding and love while I made the transition to love with Jenny and the anticipation of Ffion's devotion to Jenny and me for our married life in future. So please raise your glasses to Ffion."

Ffion blushed as the toast was made, knowing all eyes were on her.

"Is there anything you'd like to add Ffion?"

Ffion knew it was now or never. C had put her on the spot. The words Ffion had played with in her mind over the last twenty four hours had their chance to emerge into the space C had created. The smiles of the party and silence urged Ffion to speak.

"I've seen C blossom as never before, happy in Jenny's loving arms. And I love Jenny myself now ithat I'm getting to know her and i love the happiness she gives C. Yes, I still love C and I know that C and Jenny love me. I've decided to devote myself to their happiness and serve them in every way I can. No matter how hard, I will put them first and myself last. They've said I can stay here and serve them for a long as I wish. But I don't want that. I don't want the option of ever leaving them. I want to be theirs. So with their permission I'd like to invite you wonderful people to bear witness to a ceremony at Halloween. I, Ffion, as a free person, would like to give myself to the you, C and Jenny, as your devoted slave and to wear a collar around my neck as a token of my status. The status of your slave."

Ffion fell to her knees and looked up at C and Jenny. C and Jenny walked towards her, hand in hand. They stooped and kissed the top of Ffion's head.

"Yes Ffion, we accept. You will be our slave."

The assembled women gasped, then, lead by C's sister, clapped and cheered, raised their glasses to the toast of 'Slave' and congratulated C and Jenny, leaving Ffion kneeling in supplication. Then Jenny spoke.

"Many of you will be a little surprised and wonder what it means, whether we're serious, and what the extent of our control will be. We will be loving but we will also be resolute in our control. And sometimes we'll be cruel. C and I would like you lovely women at this party to fully understand Ffion's commitment to us and our response to her. We like you all to take part in a brief demonstration of Ffion's future."

She looked down at Ffion.

"Ffion my dear, there are twelve garden canes in the out house and a length of rope. Please fetch them."

"Yes Miss Jenny."

Ffion returned with the bundle.

"One for each of our guests Ffion."

Ffion walked to each woman in turn and handed them a thin metre long cane. If they were reluctant Ffion held their gaze and firmly asked.

"Please do this for me."

Catryn shook her head.

"Please don't be the only one who refuses one of my last requests as a free woman."

So Catryn took the cane.

Ffion stood in the centre of a group of twelve women who's been drinking all afternoon, each holding a cane. They were nervously giggling and egging each other on. Jenny moved a chair under the bough of an apple tree. In the twilight Ffion, under the twinkling fairy lights, was told to take off her dress, which she placed on the chair. Ffion bent over and Jenny bound her arms behind her and stretched the rope over the tree branch pulling Ffion's arms high behind her, forcing her to bend further.

"Ffion, why are you tied like this?" asked Jenny.

"I am here to submit to pain. I'd like all of these women to use the canes I've just given them. I want them to understand the extent of my submission. I want them to do this with joy and vigour and in my heart I will use their energy to confirm my love for you and C."

"What should they do?"

"Six of the best, Miss Jenny, please ask them to each give me six of the best."

The twelve women looked at each other, each wrestling with their conscience, or with embarrassment at the thought of going first. The moment appeared to pass, normal sensibilities would prevail, they would go back to chatting and drinking, slightly shame faced at the possibility that they had even contemplated beating another human being.

Then, sensing her sister's disappointment, C's sister Sara walked over, pulled down the waistband of the panties to reveal Ffion's bottom. Business like she delivered six sharp cuts of the cane, laughed and declared it was such fun. She beckoned Catryn. C and Catryn walked over smiling together, and hugged in front of Ffion.

"This is for you mum."

Catryn turned and offered her cane for Ffion to kiss.

"OK dad, I'm going to go for it, because mum needs me to hurt you and because Auntie Sara says it's fun."

Her six blows were merciless. C, Sara and Catryn hugged.

"Thank you Catryn," said C, "it means a lot to me."

C stepped up to the plate.

"You did it, I'm so proud of you," she told Ffion. "In front of all these people too."

Ffion kissed C's cane and reaped a cruel harvest across her bottom.

The waiting women were excited now. Any embarrassment at Ffion's declaration of slavery was forgotten. Any inhibition of the cruel impulse was lost as they laughed and cheered each other on. Each of them stepped up in turn, offered their cane for a kiss from Ffion and then set to work. Some teased and goaded Ffion, others offered a kind remark or gentle touch but all added their six stripes with relish. Jenny was the last to stand before Ffion.

"You've made your choice then?"

Ffion, breathing hard through the pain, looked at Jenny and nodded.

"Yes Miss Jenny, I have. In front of old friends and new friends, in front of my sister in law, in front of my daughter, but most importantly in front of you and Miss C."

"C and I decided they should all have this opportunity to punish you just so they knew exactly what you were promising. You humiliated yourself with your words but we showed them what you were signing up to. We've made them complicit in your slavery. We'll invite them and more people to the day we formally enslave you. And see how much they enjoyed themselves, those sweet gentle women. A couple of glasses of fizz and they delve their dominatrix dreams. I wonder how many of them would like another chance to play with you. Well find out."

"Yes Miss Jenny."

"Now, you may kiss my cane but I'll not punish you tonight. That will happen before you leave."

She pulled Ffion's knickers up.

"Thank you Miss Jenny."

The long twilight of a late summer evening slowly sank onto the garden. The talk was of weddings, love and eternity for C and Jenny. Plans were made for dresses, caterers, flowers and fun. The women talked of feelings, how they envied C for leaving a failing marriage, curiosity of how she left heterosexuality behind in favour of Sappho's joys. There was a buzz of excitement around fetish. Some in the group with experience shared secrets with their vanilla companions. Some, who's experience was limited to reading 'Fifty Shades' had surprised themselves at what they'd just done to Ffion, and what a thrill it had been. They asked what other punishments C and Jenny had for Ffion so Jenny brought a selection of implements and left them on the ground next to Ffion.

Emily, and old friend of C and H, wondered over and chatted with Ffion about work and home. Ffion explained she was taking severance and would do some consulting work. The banality of this conversation was a counterpoint to Ffion's vulnerable position, semi naked with her wrists tied. She was joined by another old friend, Annie. They talked about Ffion's new boobs and fondled, not thinking whether they had Ffion's consent.

Ffion noticed Catryn deep in conversation with Emma and saw them slip away into the house together. She didn't see their return an hour later, flushed, smiling, arm in arm.

Scary Sara, from the party, wondered over and guided the conversation towards the bundle of riding crops and other implements.

"I think Jenny has left us some party playthings. What do you think?"

Annie picked up a riding crop saying "I'd love to try this with my husband, except I'd be the one in boots and stockings, standing over him like a goddess."

"You should get in practice," drawled Sara.

"He'd never agree, he's a very straight up wam bam and thank you ma'am kind of guy. What about you Emily, and Dave?"

"I'll let you into a secret. I quite like a bit of slap and tickle but I prefer to be on the receiving end!"

Annie gasped, "What, you and Dave? No!"

"You should try it, well, it gets me excited. I might buy him a riding crop. Go on, give me a tickle with it, I want to see what its like," said Emily, sticking her bottom out provocatively.

Annie swung, Emily yelped and declared she wanted a riding crop of her own.

Scary Sara picked up a riding crop of her own and swished it through the air. A couple of other women watched in anticipation of what might happen next. Annie and Sara posed, each brandishing a riding crop, flexing it, swishing it through the air.

"Are you going to... you know...?" asked Emily.

Annie looked at her, "I'm not sure, do you think it's OK?"

Sara swished her riding crop noncommittally. Sara and Annie looked at each other then looked over to C and Jenny who were engrossed in conversation with Nilum and Pauline. Sister in law Sara strode over and looked at scary Sara.

"For God's sake give me that!"

She snatched the riding crop and struck a blow on Ffion's left thigh, just below her buttocks. She walked to face Ffion.

"How did that feel?"

"It really hurt Miss Sara."

"Good, now let's see if I can match it on the other leg."

And she delivered the next blow with gusto. She returned to speak to Ffion.

"I might get to enjoy this sort of thing," then she turned to the other Sara. "If you want to get something done, don't ask a posh girl."

With that she stalked off talk with C and Jenny. But Sara had one more broken the ice and Ffion was left at the mercy of a curious group of women who were eager to experiment.

"I wonder what this does."

"That makes a great thwack."

"Did you see her jump when I hit her with this."

"Oh look, she's starting to cry."

"I want to make her scream."

The riding crops, flogger, cat-o-nine-tails, a leather belt, paddles, sticks and more were all poured over, compared, discussed and favourites selected. Taxis or lifts had been arranged for nine o'clock and one by one Ffion's tormentors drifted away. C, Jenny and Catryn went into the house. In the owl light hours that followed the downstairs lights on the cottage went out and the bedroom light went on. Then the cottage was dark. Ffion was left alone with her thoughts and bruises, bent over wearing nothing but her lingerie, her arms pinioned behind her tied to the bough of an apple tree. Any one passing giving a quick glance would have assumed Ffion was a bizarre garden ornament, an object as decoration.

Or maybe she was just an object.

12