What Friends are For

Story Info
My first time.
1k words
4.43
16.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
134 Followers

I accompanied a friend of mine on a road trip with his parents for a week. For the sake of this story, we were both 18 years old. Me, Josh, about 5'8" and 155 lbs. My friend, Trevor, was 5'10" and about 200 lbs. I had a very smooth slim minimal body hair type of body at the time as Trevor was pretty hairy.

We were sharing a motel room with two beds in it while his parents were in a room a few doors down from us. For a couple days we had joked about trying sexual stuff and agreed on laying in our beds jerking off at the same time so we could watch each other.

That evening when the time came we undressed and made comments about seeing each other nude for the first time.

"Your smooth little cock is so cute, Josh." Trevor said in a girly like way.

With a bit of embarrassment and hit to my pride I replied "Thanks,Trevor. Yours is- " I paused with mouth open as I glanced over between his hairy thighs. While my cock completely limp is a few inches long at best, his still being soft looked like a good 6 inches already.

"Yeah. Wait until you see it hard. Wait until you feel it." He chimed in.

We began to stroke ourselves in ours beds while watching the other. Didn't take a minute or two before Trevor told me to join him in his bed. So I did, thinking we were just going to continue jerking off side by side. But he immediately made me rrealize that was not to be the case.

Once I got on his bed he told me he wanted me to suck his dick. I paused with a deer in the headlights look at himm before sheepishly replying "Uh. Yeah. okay. I've never done it before but I can try."

"I'll tell you what to do" he stated "Just remember it's just like jacking off only you're using your lips. And it's my cock, not yours." He finished with a smile on his face.

I positioned myself down on the bed so my face was inches from his thick hairy half erect cock. I took hold of it. The first cock other than my own I had ever touched. It felt heavy in my hand. I slowly stroked it as I stared at it like a fascinated child.

"I said suck it, not stare at it." Trevor snapped at me.

Taking my order and taking my obvious role as the more submissive in this friendship, I complied. I slowly opened my mouth and just as slowly slid my virgin lips around and down his flesh tool. Being my first time I just started to do what I had seen women do in porns. I began to bob my head up and down on his dick. Feeling him stiffen quickly in my mouth.

"Mmm, you're a natural" Trevor moaned.

I soon found a good pace and became oddly comfortable in my new role as a young sub cock sucker. I closed my eyes and really began to enjoy the smells and the tastes and the overall feel of having a man's hard cock pumping my face.

Trevor relaxed and enjoyed me servicing his dick with my throat for quite some time as he put his hands behind his head and moaned with enjoyment.

After awhile Trevor positioned himself so his upper body was propped up by his elbows watching me suck himm and spoke once again "You're so good at sucking my cock, but I really want to feel what it's liketo fuck your small ass."

I stopped sucking and looked at him while still holding on to his stiff rod like I owned it or something "I don't know. What will we use for lube?" I heard myself say. It didn't even occur to me to deny him being the first to enter my asshole. I knew it was going to hurt but I just didn't want it tohurt too much.

"It's okay" Trevor responded, "You got my dick pretty wet. And I can spit on your hole and even lick it before."

That was all the convincing I needed as we exchanged positions on the bed and I laid on my back facing him with legs bent and knees up as he knelt between my legs. He gave my tight little hole a few wet licks with his tongue which almost made me cum. Then he spit a thick wadd of saliva on my balls and wiped it down across my ass.

Within seconds I felt him press the head of his cock against my frightened puckered up hole and slowly increase pressure until he broke in and began to slowly slide further and further up inside me.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I loudly moaned out "OHHH GOD. It feels so big. I can't believe you're inside me, Trevor."

"I know. I can't believe it either. I've been dreaming about this opportunity since the beginning of the year" He replied between grunts.

That night in that dark Motel room I lost my gay virginity and was fucked slow and long by my best friend at the time. The rest of that vacation would see me playing the same role nightly for him. Very quickly I seemed to better my cock sucking skills and my enjoyment of taking cock up my ass.

Yes, the first cum shots were on chest and belly. But by night three of our fuck fests I experienced the taste of his cum and the warm feeling of having my ass filled up with a man's sex potion. Once you have experienced those things, there's no forgetting how pleasurable they are.

This wasn't the beginning of a friendship nor the end. But it was a fun and exciting addition to one that already existed. Such a good friendship that Trevor was able to introduce me to other guys whom also enjoyed the same interests as us. No surprise that they all enjoyed playing the part of getting sucked and doing the fucking. But I never complained.

What can I say, I love cock.

Badduck
Badduck
134 Followers