What Goes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dressed separately, and he was nice enough to drive me back to the trailer park's entrance. Before climbing off of the torn seat, I looked at him, not quite sure what to say. He fumbled with the radio without a glance in my direction. I shrugged and closed the door behind me. It barely shut before I heard his tires spinning on the loose gravel, and he was gone, leaving a dusty trail in his wake. I realized that it was much later than my normal night out, although I never really had a curfew. I passed by Lucy Rae's trailer and glanced over at it as I felt my heart racing again and my sore pussy tingling. If she only knew that it was HER that I made love to earlier that night! I was relieved to see nothing but darkness in the windows of her trailer. After all, what did I expect to happen if the lights were on?

After that experience, It didn't take long for word to spread that I was a cheap lay. All it took was a screw-cap partial bottle of wine and maybe a joint or two. Unfortunately, I knew very little about self-respect at that point in my life. Truth be told I didn't mind the new feeling of being "seen" and even desired, no matter how crude or emotionally detached my partners were from me. That summer my physical experiences added up, and within a couple of months I accumulated a total of four lovers, including two who kept returning for more. One even took me to a drive-in movie - a double-feature! I thanked him during the first movie (Indecent Proposal) by giving my first ever blowjob. By that point I had seen enough of that act in my father's movie collection that I felt like an expert even though it was the first time my mouth was violated.

Although my "date" had his hands guiding my head, I felt as though it was ME who was actually in charge. When I felt him pulsing I didn't let up - not that he would have allowed me to. He held my head in his lap, basically fucking my face harder and harder until I felt the head expand. I barely had time to brace for the stream that hit me, but I refused to lose the battle. It took everything I had not to gag and choke on the hot liquid as I tried desperately to keep swallowing, with only a small amount escaping from my lips and dropping onto my hand. I finally regained my composure, satisfied at a job well done. We rested as the movie continued to play, and he was actually gentle with me. I found myself wondering if he could be the special one, and I pulled myself up from his lap while turning to kiss him. His face moved just in time for me to give him a peck on the cheek rather than on the lips which were my original target. Nonetheless, it felt good knowing that we were almost a real couple. I was so happy that I sucked him twice more that night - once during intermission and once on the ride home. He even let me kiss him lightly on the lips when he dropped me off at home. Although he didn't bother pleasing me, I knew that I could easily take care of that myself along with my thoughts of Lucy Rae.

I have often heard that connections can be made when you least expect it, but up to that point it hadn't happened to me. That all changed one afternoon toward the end of the summer, when my brothers and I rode our bikes to the nearby lake in an attempt to get some relief from the intense humidity. We passed a few old cars parked over the weeds in a clearing, ignored the hand-written "no truspasing" signs and dropped our bikes on the ground as we raced down the trail, barely slowing down to drop our towels and remove our sneakers before running at full speed into the water, dodging the "no swimming" posting that was partially hidden behind overgrown weeds. My brothers stripped down to their boxer briefs while I kept my old jean-shorts and T-shirt on. As we waded into the water, I realized that we were not alone. I felt my heart race as I saw Lucy Rae sunbathing along the shore, just thirty yards from us. I stopped splashing my brothers and I froze, taking in her curves. I bit my lip as the fantasies flooded my mind. It is hard for me to objectively describe her today, realizing that my memory consisted of a mixture between the actual woman and the one that I had fabricated in my mind over the past several months.

Yet there she was, lying on her stomach and resting her head in her folded arms. Her full butt looked amazing. She was in small black bathing suit bottoms which may have just been a pair of panties, but it didn't matter. Her top was an old torn t-shirt pulled up to mid-back. I was flush with desire, but I doubted that she would even know or care who I was. My brothers swam away to explore other parts of the lake, disappearing and leaving me with my unwitting lover. Neck deep in the cool water, my hand dropped between my legs as I watched her on the shore. I was dying to reach into my panties but I didn't have the nerve, yet it felt so good just to rub my mound from the outside of my jeans as I watched her. It didn't look like her posse of kids were anywhere to be found, so this was my chance. Did I have the nerve to actually speak with her? I sensed that it could go horribly wrong, thinking back to my past feeble attempts to be flirty/friendly with boys. How embarrassing it would be if she didn't have the same desires?

As I considered my next move - if any, I suddenly felt my ankles being grabbed and I was forced under the water. Taking on water and gagging, I knew it had to be one of my brothers as I tried to rise. I felt a hand push me down once again and I struggled to reach the surface. He was going to pay! I finally got my footing and turned around to confront him, but instead I found myself staring into the eyes of - who?

Recovering, I recognized Beth - one of my brother's ex-girlfriends. Actually, I think she dated at least two of them over the years. She smiled and apologized, saying she hoped she didn't hurt me. I feigned anger before lunging at her in a poor attempt to force her under the water. She quickly averted my arms and reached around, grabbing me in a bear hug from behind. She was stronger than me, and as she hugged me ever so briefly, I felt her warm body against my back. The sensation was short-lived as she lifted me and dunked me yet again, laughing as she followed me under the water. Was it my imagination or did her hand intentionally cup my breast while she pulled me under? I tried to swim away, moving deeper. She followed and again grabbed my ankles to slow me down. We both laughed, treading water as we caught our breath.

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you," she said as she smiled at me.

"Nah, you just surprised me, but you know what they say about payback."

We paddled back to the point where we could finally stand, and I realized that she was several inches taller than me.

"My brothers are here somewhere," I said as I looked around, assuming she would want to join them.

"I don't care about them. So...I heard YOU have been busy," she giggled wickedly as she made a jerking motion with her hand and pressed her tongue against the inside of her cheek, clearing mimicking a blowjob.

"Oh shit!" I blushed before submerging myself in embarrassment, not wanting to rise to the surface but eventually showing my red face again above water.

"It's a small town," she said, "and the boys share EVERYTHING."

"Yeah, I guess.... Still....."

"I know, they suck, right?" she said empathetically. "But apparently not as good as you do," she added, laughing hysterically.

"Hey!" I said as I swam over, determined to pay her back.

This time I succeeded in holding her from behind as she wriggled to escape, wrapping my arms around her waist, feeling bare skin on bare skin. To my surprise she stopped resisting, and I felt her left hand under the water as it reached behind her and found my outer left thigh. My breasts were pressed against her mid-back with only the fabric of my old t-shirt between her skin and mine. I swore that I heard a slight moan come from her mouth as we swayed with the motion of the water for a few seconds. Her left hand moved a bit more, gently touching my thigh, and my hands held firmly to her tummy, mere inches in either direction from her bikini bottoms and her top. Dare I? I felt her body push slightly back against me and she craned her neck to whisper,

"What are you waiting for?" she asked.

Before I could interpret what that meant, she quickly reversed course, sliding out of my reach and laughing as she swam away.

"You had your chance," she smiled as she floated on her back, watching me.

Now I was confused. I had my chance? What did that mean? Was my mind playing tricks on me? Were we nearly engaged in some type of sapphic foreplay or was she simply referring to my "chance" to dunk her? My lack of self-esteem got the better of me and I assumed it was the latter. After all, she was older than me by at least three years, she clearly liked boys, and she was out of my league in every way. Her teeth were perfect, her skin was bronze, her body was amazingly toned and her deep brown eyes danced as she smiled. She was a far cry from myself and the other trailer park girls that I grew up with. Her hair was about the same length as mine, a few inches below her shoulders, and may have been the same mousy brown color if it wasn't for the sun-streaked highlights. I'm guessing that she was a "B" cup like me, but she may have been a tiny bit smaller than that. I wondered if she remembered how my breast felt in her hand for that split-second or if it was really just an inadvertent touch. I realized that I had totally forgotten about Lucy Rae. Beth was here - right in front of me, and when I least expected it.

"So....um, are you still in school?"

"Yeah, I'm a senior now."

"Oh, wow. So....jailbait then?" She giggled as she said it with mischief in her big beautiful eyes.

"Um, not really. I mean, I was held back for a year so I'm practically nineteen," I said defensively, although I wondered why that would matter to her. Did she like me "that" way, maybe?

"Race ya!"

I watched as she got a head start and swam effortlessly around a bend and away from the beach area where Lucy was still sunbathing. I took one last look at Lucy Rae who was now on her back with her legs parted slightly. I bit my lip and set out to follow Beth toward the quiet cove. As we angled around the corner before the lake opened up to the secluded cove we spied Jed, the town bully - leaning against his old beat-up Silverado with his partner in crime - Billy Jo. Drop-outs in their early twenties, both were well-known as bad news around town, but no one ever had the nerve to stand up to them. The whole town knew that they dealt drugs, and there were rumors that they were responsible for some of the more serious crimes that had taken place over the past several years, the worst of which was a missing person's case that remained unsolved.

We waded roughly fifty yards from the surf and spied them nervously through the cover of an old weeping willow that leaned out sleepily over the surf as Jed picked up a rock and tossed it over the trees, laughing as it landed near Lucy Rae. Billy picked up a small stone and mimicked his friend, tossing it dangerously close to another boy who was playing along the water. They each picked up handfuls and began tossing them over the tree, now bombarding the few remaining sunbathers who had no clue from where the rocks came. They ran for cover as we watched from a safe distance, invisible to the hoodlums.

"They're such assholes," Beth said quietly as we tread water together.

I was disappointed that the focus shifted from our interaction, but I had to agree with her. Within ten minutes the boys managed to clear the sunbathing area as the beachgoers quickly gathered their belongings and ran from the area. Some jumped on bicycles, some ran and a few got into their cars and drove away. The boys howled, and I wondered if my brothers were able to escape unharmed. Jed and Billy left their pickup and eased through the brush to the other side, side-stepping the rocks that they had tossed just minutes earlier.

We heard Billy laugh and say, "That was easy. They're such pussies!"

"Yeah, it's great to have the whole beach to ourselves, ain't it?"

I was fuming as I watched, realizing that we were basically trapped now, with my old hand-me-down bike the only remaining vehicle at the clearing. I hoped they wouldn't notice, but they were oblivious to it. They did, however, spot my old tennis shoes and towel at the foot of the trail and proceeded to gather them up.

"Oh no," I muttered under my breath as I watched Billy drop my towel and shoes on the ground in front of him.

Jed laughed and said, "I dare ya!"

Billy looked around, then pulled his cock from his jeans as Jed egged him on. He let out a stream of pee aimed directly at my things. I gasped as I watched helplessly, then felt my blood begin to boil as we continued to tread water.

"Shit, I'm sorry about that Destiny."

"It's okay. They're really old sneakers anyway and it's hot enough that it won't take long to dry off, even without a towel."

We waded closer to the shore and were now able to stand while still being hidden from the thugs.

Changing the subject, I asked, "How did you get here, Beth?"

"My sister dropped me off, so I was gonna try to catch a ride home with someone but it's okay. I can walk - if they ever leave, that is. I totally forgot a towel though."

"Shh..." I whispered as we watched through the trees from the cove. The boys stripped down to their boxers and waded into the water, then swam together in the opposite direction from the cove.

"This is our chance," I said as the distance between us and the boys increased.

"Our chance - to do what?"

"You'll see.... Come on," I said as we swam to the shore of the cove.

"Destiny, what's on your mind, girl?"

We reached the water's edge and she followed me, looking over her shoulder for the boys, no longer visible from here. I scooped up a handful of sand combined with stones and took one last look around.

"Coast is clear," I said as I reached to unscrew the gas cap of the old Silverado.

"Shit, Destiny, they'll kill you if they find out."

"You mean US, they'll kill US, Beth. Besides, they don't see us. They're probably out there getting gay with each other anyway by now," I giggled.

"Come on, cup your hands, like this."

I showed her what I meant and she rolled her eyes, taking one last look out at the lake before following my lead. As she cupped her hands around the gas cap I dropped the sand and stones into it, then scooped up even more, giggling."

"That should be enough,"

I screwed the gas cap back on and we eased over to the edge of the water to wash our hands.

"We better go before they come back," I said.

"You're so bad, Destiny."

"No, WE'RE bad," I giggled, knowing that this small act could link us together forever.

"Let's get outta here," she said, and I agreed.

Abandoning my urine-soaked tennis shoes and towel, we snuck over to my bike and looked at each other, still dripping wet and realizing that one of us was without a ride.

"I can probably pedal for both of us," she said as she straddled the center bar.

"Come on, hop on and hold on tight."

I felt my heart race as I climbed on behind her and reached around her waist to hold on. She awkwardly tried to pedal, and we looked like a drunken snake as the bike tilted first left, then right, then left again before she gained control. As she picked up speed I held on tightly, sitting as she stood on the pedals with her wet hair blowing back into my face. I didn't mind. My hands held tightly despite my sudden desire to explore more of her. What did she really mean when she said that I "had my chance?" We must have looked silly to anyone that would have seen us riding that old undersized bike together, but I didn't care. I took a deep breath, held Beth tighter and pressed my chin against the back of her neck as she struggled to peddle down the secluded dirt path. Suddenly the bike veered left, then sharply right as Beth over-corrected in an attempt to straighten us out. I remember feeling my chin hitting her shoulder blade as she yelped, just before being thrown from the bike as it quickly gave way under us. Although we were moving at a snail's pace, Beth and I were tossed violently from the bike and we toppled in a heap among the cattails and tall grass alongside of the trail. We both lay there intertwined for a few seconds, waiting to gauge the pain from the fall.

"Oops!"

That was all that Beth mustered before we both broke down in laughter, surprised that neither of us was seriously injured. I took a personal inventory, and any pain that I may have felt was dulled by the distraction of Beth's body pressed against mine as we rested next to the bike. Somehow, as a result of being thrown, I was almost scissored between her strong thighs which were moist with perspiration. I knew that I should make an effort to untangle us, but it felt so good being there in that position with her that I remained there, almost daring her to make the first move. I looked into her eyes and was surprised that she was doing the same, staring at me lazily with an awkward grin as we relaxed together in the sun. Her hand gently reached out and wiped away a few small stones that clung to the back of my own hand before holding it and giggling nervously.

I suddenly felt bold.

"Beth?"

"Yah," She responded quietly as our fingers remained intertwined as did our sweaty legs.

I hesitated but had to ask, "When you told me that I 'had my chance' earlier, what did you mean by that?"

Beth didn't answer at first, and neither of us could look into each other's eyes as we lay there. Finally she responded.

"I dunno. What did you WANT it to mean?"

My heart skipped a beat yet again. Should I give her a safe answer or take a chance?

"I guess you meant that maybe it was my chance to dunk you, or...."

My heart was beating out of my chest, and I struggled to catch my breath as I heard myself asking.

Beth shifted slightly and I felt as though she tightened her thighs around my leg, or was it just my imagination, my hope?

"I dunno," she answered quietly, nervously adding, "but if it was the....'Or', ... would that be so bad?"

I squeezed her hand and we both finally got up the courage to gaze into each other's eyes. Neither of us had to say it, but we both knew at that moment what the 'OR' implied. I felt like I could have lain with her in that field forever. It just felt right - until we heard the sound of an engine in the distance. We quickly untangled ourselves and Beth stood to grab the bike from where it came to rest on the other side of the trail. The sound was getting closer and we quickly ran from the trail as Beth pulled the bike along with us. A sharp pain rode up from my ankle and we hobbled across the field, finally ducking behind a thick covering of brush just as the truck rounded a bend along the narrow trail. It was the Silverado, pulling up dirt and stones as it tore past the clearing and out of sight. Unconsciously, I reached down to rub my swollen ankle while we waited until the sound faded away. Now only perhaps twenty yards from the trail but still totally hidden, we again found ourselves next to each other.

Beth stood a few feet away, silently running her bare foot back and forth over the dirt under us before quietly saying,

"I'm not.. you know, a lezzie or anything."

"No, me either - yuck," I responded.

We waited a few minutes until we were sure that the truck was long gone.

"I guess we should try to get going then," Beth said quietly.

I watched her dirty bare feet making marks in the dirt and I heard myself say, "Can we just stay here a few more minutes? You know, to be sure they're gone."

It may have been my imagination, but I swore I saw a hint of a smile on her lips, if only for a split second. Neither of us knew what to say or how to say it.