All Comments on 'What Goes Around... Ch. 01'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
z00timez00timeover 17 years ago
Again?

Another story about a wife caught whoring, a divorce, the wife ends up happy, the husband ends up all alone and miserable.

How about something new instead of you publishing some story about guilt that you feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Quite well done!

I've been waiting for another story from you and this is a good one.

Nicely complex with the characters sharply drawn. I confess I am intrigued with what genre then next two chapters are.

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow, zootime

The wife was NOT caught whoring, she was drugged and raped. I think she payed enough for going out that night. It was never her intention or plan to be unfaithful, but still she didn't forgive herself. On top of punishing herself by loosing him, she delt with the trauma of the rape alone. Most women in a situation like that don't get over it, so don't worry, the pompous self-rightous husband will get his revenge. And what a nice husband he is...no wonder most women don't report a rape!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good story.

You write excellent stories. This was a great start. I look forward to the next 2 chapters. Thank you for your efforts.

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmmm

I dunno Guys ' Gal's, I think this is gonna be a good one.

I think Blue has got a realistic one here. This is the way real people react to this sort of situation. Yeah he's got a point, she got mad and stormed off. Got drunk, stoned and then slept with another man. Had she stayed home it wouldn't have happened. Yes she MAY have been drugged but she was also doing booze and weed so who knows, we only have her friends word on that. He IS being an asshole about it. Instead of venting off his frustrations and anger at her with a big argument, and months of counciling, he beats up the guy she slept with and stews on the anger for the better part of a year, leading to his divorce. If he had just swallowed his pride and sat down with her, really talking, perhaps screaming and yelling with each other, who knows?

This again is very realistic, lots of us are like these two people. Rushing off doing stupid things that come back to bite you in the ass on her part. Blowing up and rushing to judgment on his part, leaving him a lonely cold and callous asshole.

This is a nice variation on your writing Blue. I hope it keeps up over the length of the story.

Grant

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Sart Blue88

I have to admit that although I sympathize with the husband, I still think that communication earlier might possible have saved the marriage, and gotten Johnny a little bit more of an ass whipping than what he got. in this instance a whipping with an aluminum ballbat or some time with a big dicked "Bubba" in prison.

Looking forward to tomorrow's next installment and the possible retribution to the girlfriend that seemed to enjoy what had happened to Tina.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoover 17 years ago
As Always...

your stories are well written, with a solid premise and good character development. I'm looking forward to Chapters 2 and 3.

My only "nit" of criticism is that the ending of this chapter seemed a bit rushed - - and not in the same sense as Jackie rushing out of the bar to her car. As stated above, however, I'm enjoying the story.

Thanks for submitting another well written and interesting story.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story!

I’m just a little concerned as to why Tina was all over Max on that first night after the event. Since she felt so much guilt later on, why didn’t she confess straight away? Was she trying to deceive him? Did she think he would never find out?

Still, I won’t have long to wait for the answers.

My best regards

cageyteecageyteeover 17 years ago
I'm hooked!

I'm already anxious to see the next installment, but then I'm always anxious to see more of Blue88's work.

To have the "offending" wife accept responsibility for her actions, apologise then voluntarily leave the home is a new device to me. I find that interesting. I have also noticed, through Max's eyes, that there has been a change in Jackie's demeanor. I wonder if that will lead to anything. It seems obvious to me that Max will find her to return the purse.

Thanks to Blue88 for the entertainment and for giving us all something to look forward to over the next few days.

wetapapwetapapover 17 years ago
fantastic start, this is the

stuff great stories are made of. well written and intriguing. you have has hooked, now reel us in. can't wait for part two. a fan always.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Very good chapter

Jackie is correct in her evaluation of him. He should find Tina and forgive her. Will he? No. It will take an odd set of circumstances to get him to admit he's a perfect asshole. The way Tina acted and what she said when they broke up should have been enough for him, but nooo! Jackie is right, the master must be obeyed. What bothers me is, I see no evidence of this trait earlier. Where did he "lay down the law" before? He's made a terrible mistake, I wonder how long it will take for him to realize it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ah, the same old story...

...a well-written story that makes the husband out to be a vindictive, mean ogre. That is totally unjustified.

Jackie may have been "sorry" for not taking care of her friend, but you left out so much of what went on with the lover at the bar that simply blaming it on "drugging" is inadequate. The time at the bar should have been developed much more thoroughly to justify what happened afterward (if there is any justification, which I doubt). Of course, you had to to make your line of reasoning possible so you left the most important details out.

How did her lover get her into bed? She didn't do him at the bar, did she? If she left with him, did he have to carry her to the car? Did her friends witness this? If so, they would have stopped it. They would not let her go home with someone when she was drugged and unable to function on her own. Reason dictates that they would have stopped her. If she walked to the car, then it wasn't as if his wife couldn't function and didn't know what she was doing. Unless he dragged her to the car, or carried her, she went with him of her own volition and is responsible for all that happened afterward, no matter what Jackie (or event the author [you]now) says.

That most important part of your story was left out. Even her husband never got the whole story before he beat the hell out of her lover. Consequently, it makes all the arguments of the husband's friends (and Jackie) null and void, and it only serves to support the husband's firm position and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why Did She Run?

Why did she give up so easily? She was the one who moved out. She was the one who filed for divorce. There was a lack of communication between them but it seems she wanted out of the marriage more than he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WELL WRITTEN BUT..........

VREY GOOD STORY AND WELL WRITTEN BUT THERE IS NO ENDING.....JUST LEAVES ONE HANGING

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Hmm, well I can't say I'm a fan of part 1 so far.

Some aspects I liked and some I didn't, but to be honest Blue this is starting to appear to be just *barely* a slightly new twist on some of your previous stories. The reconcilation at all cost stories I mean.

Because this story has all these points in part one, it's starting to shaping it up this way:

1.) The Husband really can't be happy without the, now, ex-wife in his life. All the joy is gone and will remain so until she is back.

2.) The Husband starts to slowly appear to be the *real* villian of the story. It doesn't matter what the wife said or did leading up to her cheating, once she says she's sorry, if the husband doesn't quickly forgive and for get his the villian here. And there is no end of people just waiting in the story to point that out to him.

3.) The husband starts to think he is basicly wrong in his thinking. One point you gave in the story I agreed with, Most of us are adults that can, and do, make decisions that impact our lives. But in this part of the story the blame of the decision to leave her husband at home and go partying is midigated by the fact that while the wife was drinking and doing drugs, at some point it's suggested that she was given something to make her more willing to cheat on him. Personally living in a society that always seems to use "It wasn't my fault" to explain away any undesired actions, always seems to bug me. So far this part of the story isn't any better.

4.) Everyone gangs up on the husband as being cold, unfeeling, and heartless. Sure the wife may have cheated, but the husband is much worse for not getting past that. Now if she was continuing to cheat sure, everyone wants to roast her, but if she does it, misleads the husband into believing something different, or lies to him about what she did, well now she had a reason for that. Mainly because it would upset the husband if she tried to be honest with him. So lying is always her only option.

But now everyone from his friends to hers are telling him how unfair and stupid he was being to expecting her to give up a night of wild partying to be with him, and when that didn't happen, now how unfair he's being about not forgiving her and giving her another chance. He was selfish from the start and his selfish is what lead to her downfall, not her actions.

_____________________

When I read the title and got half way through the story, I though: Well this will be a story about how her friends were so evil, and selfish, in their thought process that negative things are going to happen to them for their part in helping lead to her divorce.

But I was wrong.

This story started to feel more like, how because the husband is resistant to getting back together with the wife how negatively HIS life is going effected by this stuborness. That until he changes he is the one facing Karma.

Oh well.

I will admit "mild" curiosity of how it ends, but since everyone seems to be against the husband (from his friends to hers, and to some degree he himself) for not forgiving her and taking her back, I see this is start to feel like the usual:

"I'm a horrible person for not giving my wife (or husband) a second chance after they cheated and ripped my heart out"

story. Nice twist here and there. And I honestly think you are one of the better writers on this site, but it feels so far basiclly the same. And I know I'm unfairly judging you on part one of the story so far. And I appologize for that. I hope parts 2 and 3 make me feel different.

You gave the husband some direction and feelings that I could identify with, even including some reasonable justifcation about his feelings on the matter. But by the end of the story it feels like your recinding them to make it a romance at all cost story more than anything else. You know, where regardless of what happens, they are back together by the end of the story and the husband admits and assumes the blame for everything that happened to make the wife leave.

-Risq

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
amazing how many here ATTACK the Husband

so far the story is great... but a couple of comments.

ANONY in MA- No you asshole the husband isnt at fault here. First she MAY have been drugged. all we have is that whore cunt Jackie's words... and she is racked with Guilt over what she let happen to her "friend". was the wife drugged?

The husband has a 2nd fast turnaorund business trip but the wife made plans.... he blew up and swore at her and overreacted a bit. That does NOT justify what she did

IF she was racked with guilt why NOT tell her husband? That was a awful way to find out.

You cannot come clean and makes things right with the other perosn if the other perosn doesnt know

when the ex husband finally talks to Jackie and he says so what... his defense / expalanation as to WHY it doesnt matter is so pathetically that it is ahrd to see why the author would do thing this way

He never gets around to the core issue. His wife did NOT want to be married. She wanted to party and fuck other men.

How do we know? Hell the wife says so in her good bye letter to him.

when Jackie erupts with his vile attack he should slap the bitch and spit on her

"Don't you understand, Max? She didn't betray you, she just wanted a few drinks and some laughs. She had no intention of cheating on you. He took advantage of her, and what's with this shit of her staying home? *****Isn't she allowed to go out? Did you consider yourself her master or something. Why are you being such a cold hearted bastard? You were her husband, you should have helped her, not condemned her, and now after I tell you that she was drugged, you just sit there and shrug? tell me that it's HER fault? ****

Helped her do what? fuck other men or recover from fucking other men? Instead the ex husband begins to wimp out by the end of this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
first,she was married to max and not the friends

hubby working and making a living for wife and himself.now he comes home to wife and the friends are going out with wife,he ask wife to stay with him and she said no.any person with common sense,knows a wife first choice is to hubby.any body with experience in life knows the marriage is suppose to be forever and first.that what the vows say,and that good enough for me.now if you are 15 to 20yrs old i can understand your thinking or you have the mind of a 15to 20yrs. old.her guilt to me hurt her,because she didn't tell her hubby what really happen.the friends and wife are at faukt here and the guy with the drugs.for all who blame the husband,ask the wife she tell you who at fault.all you manhaters stop thinking out of your ass and use your head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another fine Blue88 story.

I am a big fan of yours, but I find some of these stories hard to believe. A happy loving couple with diverse personalities have a fight and she gets drunk and has sex with letcherous friend in his absence. He finds out about it from the typical handy window of the ladies room in a conversation by her stereotypical bitchy friends. I can believe that, but the total non-communicative year afterwards during which neither one talks to the other and a divorce takes place are not believeable. Neither one can pick up a phone or communicate with the other by mail after wife's letter of apology? Is that a rule of literotica.i.e. divorcing couples may not communicate and husband must be struck dumb for at least a week or two? At any rate , I think, unlike Harryin Va., that husband is a pompous cold blooded bastard. His wife may be impetuous stupid and even unfaithful when drunk, but I still prefer her to pompous husband. Good writing though. 60 year old George

leapyearguyleapyearguyover 17 years ago
I commend you Sir.

I like the story so far and am waiting for the other chapters. What makes this story so commendable is that you continue to write when it would seem that so many other authors have bailed out of the Loving Wives category. I haven't been writting long, but even as little as six month ago, I could still find a story not filled with pimping and creampies. Stories like this are few and far between, please accept my thanks for your efforts for giving me something I care to read. LYG

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Drugged Shmugged

Compelling, and horrifying! Like watching a car crash in slow motion, you just know it's going to be bad! As he slowly slides down the long (you said 3 chapters)long road to total "WIMPHOOD." Poor little cuck gonna take her back cause she' realy sorry she's a cheating slut, blah, blah, blah! Wah, WaaH, WAAH! Ya just know pussy boy can't get on with his life, 'cause his offended macho just won't let him connect with a decent women who can manage to keep her panties up. But HEY? Where's the fun in reading about that? It would be nice if he can get the slut wife to grovel a bit more before moving on with his life, but so far I don't feel much more revenge coming down the pike, feels more like a cuck story disguised as a love story. An enjoyable read none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love the story

I am a woman of 35 married to a wonderful man. I have to side with Max, he is the victom not Tina. Tina should have known better to put herself in the path of destruction. Going out with the girls is one thing but inviting trouble is another and that is exactly what she did.

I like Max's Masculinity and strength! Please don't let him be soft like so many other winps out there. Men are suppose to be men and protect thier women and women are suppose to be women and honor their men especially a good man like Max!

To hell with the so called liberation that has ruined it for us Women and turned all you men into a bunch of cowards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great start

but it needs a finish

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Of course t60 year george would think that

George

time afer time all I have ever read from a pussy like you in these feedbacks is how any time a wife cheats it is perfectly ok all the time with no exceptions

you may be 60 years old but your IQ is about the same.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Queston for AUTHOR about certain passage

BLUE88

I dont know if you cant or will answer me -- or any o e else for that matter... but I am trying to clarify one passage of the a story ..where Jackie is telling the husband that his ex wife was or might have been drug

This pssage is ambiguous to say the least...so I am hopping for some clarification

"I'm sure he put something in her drink. I know Tina, she never loses it like that. I should have been paying more attention. He was laughing about it the next morning.

I'm sure that he drugged her, Max, and I didn't do a thing to protect her. I'm sorry, Max....I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.........."

QUESTIONS

1 does Jackie KNOW or does she thinks she knows?

If she wanst paying attention How does she KNOW?

2 Ok Jackie says he heard MAX bragging about "IT" the next morning. WHAT was Max bragging about...?? drugging her or fucking her so easly when she was drunk and stoned.????

3 again she says she is sure that Max drugged her.... but she does NOT say I Know Tina was drugged. Jackie does NOT say "I heard Max say it "..... Jackie does NOT say "I saw him use something and place in Tina's drink...."

4 Is it even remotely possible to get Tina DRUNK then STONED then use a date rape drug ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bring it on

i look forward to parts 2 & 3.thank you!

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
What is wrong with the male authors on Lit?

Most of you write stories with male characters, but almost none of them are men.

I remember hearing my father tell my brothers it takes more than a cock hanging between your legs to make you a man.

Lit authors seem to be unaware of that point.

Why can't we have male characters who are men? All we ever get are these wishy washy poonces who have no idea who they are, why they even exist, nor even any idea of their own convictions, let alone how to act on them.

You've shown us two brain dead women - Tina and Jackie, and a male almost as bad. What else do you have in store for us?

Why was he such an arsehole for asking her to stay home one night? Her priorities were ALL WRONG! So was Jackie's whole attitude in suggesting Max was at fault asking Tina to stay home. He was perfectly entitled to ask her to stay with him. She was equally entitled to make her stupid decision to go out - and she suffered the consequences. It WAS all of Tina's own doing. All she had to do was stay in that night - plain and simple.

But now we have a supposedly male author mercilously wimping the guy out for daring to expect his wife would stay with him instead of going out drinking.

Is a reconciliation possible? Yes... I think it could be done quite nicely. But it can be very well done without wiping the floor with the poor dish rag we now have as Max.

Maybe your later chapters will surprise me - I sure hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If you make him a wimp you gonna die

Dont make that man a wimp , and make him forget and forgive that stupid cunt s actions, plsssssss let the man be str8 and do not humiliate him

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
It's all the husband's fault?? ROTFLMAO

I don't like commenting twice, but I didn't read the other comments before I wrote my other one.

I really do despair for the future of this planet.

I know Blue is pushing you in that direction, but I truly can't belive how many comments are blaming the husband for the wife's actions.

Has there been an invasion from some other planet and they all posted on this story?

Let me get this right...

Tina was the party animal - he went along with it out of his love for her until ONE TIME he asked her to stay home.

And he is the arsehole?

Tina decided to go out, out of spite, without Max. She got drunk/drugged, got screwed/raped - (does it really matter???), but tells Mx nothing about it.

And Max is the arsehole?

Tina leaves one short letter, moves out of the house and serves him with divorce papers.

And Max is the arsehole?

Tina was the one who precipitated the whole mess by going out, and she does not contact him even once to ask hos forgiveness or to talk about their relationship.

And Max is the arsehole?

Max expected Tina to be faithful to her marriage vows, and Max is the arsehole?

Well, I can't hack any of that shit.

It ain't Max's fault his wife cheated on him, it ain't his fault she left the house and it ain't his fault she didn't contact him.

Tina left him, Tina filed for the divorce and she didn't think enough of him to even talk, why would he want anything to do with her? Why would he chase such a woman?

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can we hear in detail about...

about the night Tina got fucked? That's the most erotic part to this whole story. Need details.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
WELL KANGO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?

seriously what do you expect in this society which culturally and politically is DOMINANTED by women?

As I already said .. they KEY point is how the Husband when talking to Jackie could NOT defend himself and recall what actually happened BEFORE the cheating.

where does this wump love fest come from?

Look at the TV / media culture. why is it that EVERY man is portrayed as asshole? Everybody love Raymond the King of Queens Seinfeld etc wtc There is not a single male character that sint insane or a moron....

every single comnmerical... in every husband and wife situation every men is ALL the time shiown to be a asshole or a idiot

SOME dubious studies claim 1 in 7 women will get breast cancer ... they get all the funding and all the money... every day in the spring summer and months there is always a walk a thon for breast cancer

Yet 1 in 3 men -- some stduies show 1 in 4 will get Prostate cancer. Which gets 10% of the funding

and when was the last time there was a local walkathon for prostate cancer?

its all about soccer Moms... The VIEW ... Hillary... touchy feel bullshit... lack of responsibilty from Bush to clinton...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MY GOD!!!

Somebody help me!!! I actually AGREE with Harry!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

I see a lot of what life is for a man who loves his wife completely and utterly. For those of you who condemn Max, and say he is an 'asshole' you have never experienced that kind of love which makes your heart literally ache. So encompassing, so involved, that when there is a break-up, you think your soul has been ripped from your body. There is an ache that may be muted as time goes on but, once in a while it comes back with a vengeance, especially on a anniversary, holiday, etc.

That being said, if Jackie believed that Max and Tina was going to get back together, she should have told Max what she knew in the days and weeks following Tina moving out. The revelation that Tina MAY have been drugged that night and Max finding out a year later does not change his feelings. Max has moved on, he has built a wall around his emotions concerning Tina. Jackie talking about Max being Tina's 'Master' is more of projecting or transference in terms of her own marriage, it seems to me.

Jackie is not a real friend of Tina's. Tina was raped, plain and simple. She should have went to Max and told him the truth if Tina was unwilling or too ashamed. Jackie should have called the police on the asshole who raped Tina. That is what a 'true' friend would have done.

I have a problem with poster's who go after Max. What was he supposed to do? Tina was married but acted like she was still in college. Even though he was not a 'party' person, he went because he loved his wife and wanted to make her happy. Tina making plans without consulting her husband is irresponsibility on her part. If she loved Max, she would not have gone out with her friends period. How is Max the bad guy when Tina did not give him the same consideration that he gave her? Isn't marriage about compromise?

She tried to control Max by making plans without calling or talking to him first. Max was right to be angry. When he refused to go with her, she had a temper tantrum and left. That is a ten-year old's response.

I am surprised that more people have not torn her apart in this feedback. I guess Kanga hit it right by saying the manhaters are excusing Tina's role in this. Ninety-nine percent of the problem is her own doing.

I am looking forward to the next two chapters.

I forgot to say. GREAT STORY so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh, here we go, again!

"i'm so sorry, honey,,, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't push you out of my mind, my heart! that's number #1,,,

#2 is, you were NOT guilty, it's not your fault! I shouldn't have blamed you at all; it's that evil bastard! he drugged you, don't you see? Honey, you have been carrying a burden long enough, all these months,,, and selfish me,,, I've been feelin' so sorry for myself, I've not comofrted you when you needed help the most, like right after you was drugged and raped!

"come here, honey baby, I'm so sorry, can you forgive me?,, I'm so ashamed of myself, Tina. I want a second chance!"

++++++++++++++

all of a sudden a wild woman and her wild friends --- who just want to have some drinks and laugh's, they USUAL AND HARMLESS PROCLIVITY --- getting her druged and fucked/raped was NOT the central issue: it is HIS SELFISHNESS and CONTROL that are the issues!!!

And now he's feeling deeply remorse for being such a selfish and controlling bastard! LOL

He dated and fucked around but there's no one in the world like Tina and her friends! haha

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
I didnt care for it really

Just seemed off to me. The husband didnt seem like a real person with real emotions. He seemed like what an author who gets shit for being too wimpy thinks people want. I was glad that hes not the perfect man but his thoughts and emotions just didnt ring true.

I also was disappointed when you started back-sliding by trying to make the guy equally responsible. You can have all the reconciliations you want (not that I think you are going there with this story - see the end for my guess) but you dont need a gimic to do it. Just have him forgive her since she was sorry for what happened and decided she valued her marriage more than she had been showing him in the lead-up to the big event.

Instead though, it seems like you want to make it the guys fault and thats not gonna fly. Having the guy mope around pining about his lost love and cursing his own stiff neck is bad enough but having him accept the blame for the breakup of the marriage is just insane.

On to my guess about where the story is headed. I dont think you will reconcile them - I think you put the effort into making the wife less unlikable in order to make the guy suffer more.

- he sits around feeling sorry for himself and is unable to move past his one and only true love.

- he recognizes that he miserable and lonely but cant get past his foolish pride in order to take the first step that will let him be happy again (i.e. the ex that he didnt seem to have much in common with is the only thing that will make him happy in case you missed it).

- when he finally finishes cursing himself for a fool and decides to go look for the wife, she tells him that she has moved on and has found a real man, not a foolish little boy who let his own stiff neck prevent him from supporting her in her time on need

- he goes home to his dreary apartment and spends the rest of his life wondering what might have been if only he had been man enough to recognize what was really important in life sooner than he did

- he ocassionally runs into the ex who is now remarried and blissfully happy with a passel of kids and a minivan (happens to be what he wanted but not what she did during their marriage but thats beside the point)

- she looks on him a little bit of fondness for what was and a lot of pity for how he threw his only chance at happiness away (everyone knows that women have infinite tries at true love but once a man misses his chance, hes buggered)

- he gets fat, stops bathing and dies young from a heart attack but nobody finds him for several days because he is all alone in the world.

- the only one who shows up at his funeral is the ex who doesnt outright cry but does shed a tear for the man she once truely loved - if only he could have recognized it before it was too late. Her being the only one at his paupers funeral further beats home the fact that she was his only chance.

- wife goes home to her current husband and never spares another thought to the man she once loved as she goes on to live a full and happy life filled with grandchildren, great-grandchildren, cake, ice-cream, balloons and boundless supplies of love

- the end

Pretty good guess huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mitigating Circumstances & Judgements

Based on the author provided information thus far no reasonable rational person could blame him nor should he blame himself. Kanga40 has covered all that so no reiteration is necessary.

However, I differ with those who feel there is a conciliation syndrome being perpetuated by just male authors.

My generation wasn't perfect by any means but today there seems to be guilt not by association but as a rule for not being either politically correct or forgiving to the enth degree. Decisions are made by committee so as to absolve ownership of opinion or position.

I think that society today is so self fault and guilt ridden that they don't feel right taking a position that isn't a milk-toast one and only then after running it up the flagpole to sense the wind of approval. In large part these are the decent people. The irresponsible have always and will always be unable to take a considered position.

For example, I once had a boss who used to say that I shouldn't drink like he did because it was the wrong thing to do. He admitted to being a drunk but he still held me and others shrewdly accountable if we failed to work to his and the company's expectations. He wasn't afraid to stand up when he knew he was right even though he wasn't perfect.

Today it seems the opposite is true. Now to do the right thing requires a tribe of bland supporters nodding flanked by a squadron of lawyers preying upon each possibility until a watered down compromise is reached that fails the litmus test of what was first legitamately needed.

Even as the world becomes more complex, the simplistic rules of right, wrong and respect still apply but the courage of conviction never has been sold by the pound - it still needs to be home grown.

Author - write for yourself to your conviction while selling us your position - if you can.

With High Regard (Plus Appreciation and Realistic Expectation)

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 17 years ago
curious

i find the correspondants who find Max an asshole don't seem to take in consideration that he didn't know about Jackie being drugged until a year after the divorce. he knew about her being drugged and high from some 'j', but that was her choice when she went out to party while she was angry.

when Max returned from his trip Jackie made no effort to tell him she cheated, instead smothered with sex, including anal for the first time (something she learned from Johnnie?). not likely she would ever tell him.

the night Max found out she cheated Jackie made no effort to explain,instead said she would move out the next day,and did.

so basicly Max had two things he knew (or thought he did). 1.Jackie seemed to put more value on her friends than her marriage and 2. Jackie was pissed at him and went out and got layed.

good story, eagerly waiting for the next installment

don

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 17 years ago
I always read stories

by Blue. I didn't understand why our hero was so easily convinced the wife was drugged. Her friend said it must have happened... so it did? I felt the husband's actions were pretty normal up until the point he expressed guilt for his feelings, and then in one vague sentence her friend convinced him his wife had been drugged. His problem was that he and his wife had contrasting priorities and values. Cheating didn't ruin the marriage... the fact that they were married to each other ruined it. I have no personal knowledge of a person divorced over a year not moving on with their life... or being committed. Well written, but logic dictates he simply build a new life. I'll follow the story to the end to see what you do with this mismatched couple.

PArebelPArebelover 17 years ago
An awful lot of comments

This has obviously hit a nerve.

There are a several competing issues here. Let's take the potential rape issue. Rape is wrong. There is NO excuse for it...EVER. Having said that, if you are wise you do not put yourself in a dangerous situation. If I walk down a dark street, in a bad part of town, with money hanging out of my pockets, I can't be surprised if I get mugged. That doesn't mean the mugger isn't the guilty party, but it does mean that I shouldn't have put myself in that situation. That is a very realistic comparison to what MAY have happened here. We don't really know if she was drugged. She may simply have gotten drunk and high and laid. Either way, she should not have put herself in that situation.

It would have been nice if Tina and Max had actually had a conversation about what happened. What seemed to occur was a very limited discussion. If the marriage had any value to Tina, I would think that she might have at least asked if there was a chance to work through this. That never happened.

Max is not the bad guy here. Jackie's conversation is reminiscent of one in one of Patricia 51's stories (Rainy Day Rub Down, the final chapter) where a female friend of the wife (her former lover) tries to blame the husband for not forgiving his wife's affair. That is lunacy.

The passion immediately following the infidelity and the introduction of anal action leads me to believe that we may find out more details about that infidelity and that Tina gave here anal virginity to Johnnie. Maybe not....

I am all for forgiveness, but if they reconcile Tina has to know there are no third chances and she will have to earn his trust again.

Thanks for a story that has provoked a lot of interest. I anxiously await the rest of the story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Who is Max really?

I rarely comment on a multi-part story that is in progress but the stridency of the complainers moved me to say something. For those of you who come down on Max's side, let's look at this man carefully and see who he really is.

I offer this statement by Max: "Fuck you, you bitch. You treat your "friends" with more consideration than you do your husband. Have a good time, your "friends" will probably get a date for you and get you laid. You can become a slut." These are the words of a man who respects and loves his wife? I certainly hope you don't speak to your wife like this.

Then there's this gem: "I messed him up pretty bad: knees, ribs, and I may have done some damage to his gonads, at least I hope so." He's happy to have committed felony assault and battery. IMO, he's a criminal and should be arrested for breaking the law.

Perhaps Max's most damning quality is his inability to talk to his wife about her affair. He's like a small child who's been told he can't do something so he sulks and whines. His lack of maturity in dealing with the problems in their marriage results in their divorce. No doubt this is hailed as Max's salvation by the "never reconcile" crowd yet Blue tells us that Max is often depressed and unhappy at the outcome. I fear that the "We Hate Wimps Anonymous" club might be in for a disappointment.

So now we know who Max is: he's a control freak, an unconvicted felon, a person who can't control his temper and has the emotional maturity of six year old. I don't find him admirable and I'm not sure I'd freely associate with him, given a choice. Perhaps he's your ideal man, he's not mine.

I'll talk about the literary aspects of the story once Blue has completed posting it.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 17 years ago
I wonder if some of you read the same story I did?

The W I F E cheated on her husband!!!! Hello!!!!! Is anyone out there? I can hear you breathing! Sure he was pissed off, she wanted to be with her single girlfriends rather than her husband. What man wouldn't be upset especially when you read how the girlfrineds' acted sexually? He only talked to her like he did after she made her discision to leave him and go bar hopping and drinking with her girlfrineds. I mean is that a wife? I don't think so. He knew how the other women were, we were told to believe they they were whores. He was scared his wife would become one too, which she did. Drugged or drunk she went willingly almost ran to be with the women to get away from spending the night with her husband. What if he had died while he was away on business. He had no say about the trip his boss told him he had to go. Should he have resinged? No, she should have undrstood. She is at fault here and the sad part is the H U S B A N D is the one who is hurt by her inconsiderate actions. Why does he had to be concerned that she was fucking some other man while she was drunk or drugged? How she did got fucked or how the man got her to fuck him isn't the husband responcibility or fault. IMO Anita Dark's statement as well as others should reread the story again and perhaps learn that any wife who would rather be with her girlfrineds at a bar, drinking and flirting deserves everything she gets. Drugged or drunk like the husband said if she didn't go out with her girlfrineds she wouldn't have been drugged drunk or fucked. Plain and simple for me, I don't see where he was a demanding bastard until she made him one. nd I don't see why he should now go kneel at her bed side and tell her it's OK. It's not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nightow122 were you at the party with tina

you sound like you were drugged too.this real world shit,where women go out unprotected and drinking and are used by scumbags.so why did she go out without her hubby.too get laid and have a good time without her hubby.she cheated and now she pays.this not husband fault.some of you manhater sound dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

You motherfucer stop writing this wimp husband story which has been told thousand times. Go fuck your mother and sister insted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You blew it with the drugs

It was a great story, until you introduced the idea that Johnny drugged her. It is such a standard cop-out in stories on this site. Sometimes, people cheat without the aid of roofies. Sometimes, they have to take responsibility for their actions. Not every woman who has sex with another man was raped.

The only chance to salvage this is for it to turn out that there were no drugs. ASfter all, Jackie didn't see the drugs; she just says "I'm sure he drugged her". Let Max and Tina work it out themselves without the cop-out excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Same old same old

Like all the other evangelical stories you've made your male charactor quite stupid and quite stubborn and that makes the story quite unrealistic. This sutff is just as unrealistic as some of the cuckold stories.

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years ago
Good start Blue!

I read a few of the comments. I've only read part one and everyone has decided what you are going to do. So far he found his wife cheating and dealt with it, getting divorced. He beat the shit out of the perpetrator. He went on with his life. Appearently everyone has all your answers before reading the rest.

You're a good writer Blue and I wish I had written this story myself. I don't know if they will get back together or not, but I will be there to the finish.

with high regards

DG Hear

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

I don't like your attitude about this subject. There is entirely nothing wrong with Tina's behavior. She was not impregnated by that Johnny and chances are that 24 hours after he fucked her no one except him and her would even know that he had shot his cum into her belly. People are sick that think different---God made us "good" and that includes being able to fuck when we want to if we are capable of making that choice...with anyone!

Nicholls9Nicholls9over 17 years ago
Guilt-driven anal sex

Were the readers to infer that Tina let Max fuck her ass because Johnny butt-fucked her first? Max never dwelt on it after he discovered she cheated. By that point it was too late. That should have given him more reason to write her off: she denied hubby her ass until after another man had already taken her married ass. Max being so hung-up on Tina after they've split makes him a putz. If Max had any self-respect, he'd just get over Tina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
who was max married too

was his wife married to her friend or the guy she fucked.was max married when he fucked other woman.these are the question that need to be addressed.to love a woman and let slab you in the heart every time she gets mad is another thing.just about 90% of your story are force back together wife and hubby.

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
You are really stuck on yourself

Aren't you, Alvaron? You always come off like a pompous ass, but I refuse to believe that you ignored this:

(I walked over to the doorway, eyed Tina blotting her lipstick, and growled. "I've asked you again and again to check with me before making any plans during the week. Why do you find that so fucking difficult to remember. I can't go anywhere tonight. I'm flying out early tomorrow to Wilmington and won't be back until the next day and I'm hitting the sack early. Tell your friends to count us out."

Tina had turned to face me, her face becoming scarlet. "Since when have you become the CEO here, buster?" she snarled. "You and your fucking job, you treat it like you're the savior of the company. You're not 80 years old, but you act like it. You can go out with us and still catch your plane. Get changed, I won't wait too long. I'll just go without you.")

But you must have. You called out the husband for his"Fuck you, Bitch", but the wife was loving in her tirade? Are you now or ever been married? YOU DO NOT MAKE PLANS FOR THE BOTH OF YOU W/O CONSULTING THE SPOUSE!! If you (or your wife) engage in that type of behavior, I'm suprised you have a union. Stop being a muckraker and give the Author's on this board honest feedback.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Aw, shango's unhappy cuz I called a spade a spade

Apparently, shango's another admirer of Max, the erstwhile hero of Blue's story. As I stated earlier, I find little to admire about Max as he surely has a plethora of character flaws. He's certainly not my ideal of a man. Note that I made no attempt to justify Tina's behavior or her attitude, nor do I do so now. I find neither character particularly admirable but listening to the LW Nazis prattle their double standards makes me want to vomit. They possess the quaint notion that because their genetic lottery endowed them with a dick, they are somehow superior to the females of the species. Their blathering is provincial, and I called them on it. If that upsets you, shango, I'm unapologetic.

<P>

Understand that I don't mind you having double standards. I merely want you to admit that you have them so everybody knows right where you stand. Does anybody wonder where Harry stands on the subject of gender equality? By Harry's own words spoken often and with fervor, there's no doubt about it. So, if you want to be a racist or a bigot or a chauvinist or whatever, it's okay by me. Just 'fess up so we can all know you for what you are.

<P>

Insofar as my private life is concerned, bugger off. It's none of your business.

<P>

When my critics stop foaming at the mouth and offer reasoned discourse, I'll stop making them look like idiots. As long as they choose to prattle their narrow-minded moralities as the gold standard in truths, I shall happily continue to blow holes in their moronities. If you don't like the style of my commentary, take your freedom of choice not to read it.

<P>

If my use of language and vocabulary whelms you, I apologize for using big words and big concepts that you find difficult to understand. But unlike network television who's more than willing to dumb down their programming to satiate the masses, I feel compelled to use the writing skills and acumen developed over a lifetime of authoring and essaying. If that makes the gain on my signal come out too loud for you, well, that's life in the big city.

<P>

Have a nice day.

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
You made yet another incorrect assumption

While I am a fan of the Author, I am not a fan of Max. You broke out your trusty thesaurus because you THOUGHT I am a fan of Max because you gave the wife a pass (and my comment, unlike yours is not an assumption because you can not show where you held her under the same microscope you held the husband under) while the author made it clear that she was the antagonist. I'm not concerned about your personal life. I doubt if any human on the planet is, if your behavior here is any indication of your social skills. Stop puffing out your chest like some Silverback past his prime and just give honest feedback. Puzo became rich writing about "unconvicted felons" (I believe that's one of your favorite expressions), so maybe Mr. Published Author, you should take notes instead of writing mean-spirited messaages like a strutting popinjay in the comments section.

Later,

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Tweaking noses, thesauri, and doublespeak

Just so that you understand clearly, no thesaurus was used in the construction of the previous response. Likewise, no animals were harmed in its making, and no laws were broken. No small children were involved in its creation, and no plants were consumed during its writing. I am well-versed in the use of a thesaurus but I did not need Roget's assistance in that composition. I do thank you for promoting thesaurus usage.

<P>

As to my giving Tina a pass, you apparently missed the point of my original posting. Several prior posters had fulsomely (do you like that adverb, shandgo?) praised Max, applauding and cheering his behavior as actions befitting a "real man". I found their macho prattling offensive and called them on it, pointing out several of Max's character flaws. As I said earlier, I made no effort to justify Tina's behavior because <B>that wasn't my purpose.</B> Rest assured if anyone had similarly praised Tina's actions, I would've called them on that.

<P>

You used a double negative in your second sentence inside a parenthetical remark. This is a practice you should avoid, as any good editor will tell you. That sentence is overly complicated and its meaning unclear. Therefore, I cannot respond to that jumble of words.

<P>

In your first posting, you sought to elicit details of my private life. Now, you say that no one would be interested in it. That is doublespeak, and it's confusing, so let me straighten you out. My private life is mine and mine alone. It's not your business whether you find it interesting or not so bugger off.

<P>

It's nice that Mario Puzo became rich writing about unconvicted felons. It's also irrelevant to this discussion. I don't admire the members of the Corleone family and their associates because they do evil. That doesn't make them uninteresting as fictional characters, but they are certainly not people of good moral character. I would not point to them as acceptable role models. I can admire Puzo's talent in creating evil characters but dislike what those characters do and how they act, just as I dislike how Max and Tina act in this story.

<P>

Insofar as feedback for the author goes, as a matter of habit, I usually reserve comment on a multi-chapter story until the final chapter when the author's work is complete. I broke with my custom here because I found the hateful, hypocritical drivel being spewed forth by the usual suspects more offensive than normal. Since you're more concerned with whining about the manner in which I go about tweaking noses rather than the just desserts of that tweaking, further discussion serves no purpose. Good day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what is a marriage

forsake all others,except your spouse.husband and wife are a team for you who haven't been married.everybody else comes next not first.usa common sense in anything and you can make it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I was doing well enough with your story until I

got to the part where it wasnt her fault all she wanted to do was go out and have fun. And the husband thinking his comments of her chosing her friends over him when he had to go out of towm made him wrong. One cant be raped somewhere like that if one doesnt put themselves into a position for it to happen. One doesnt accidently smoke pot and get high, one choses to. One doesnt get so drunk they cant control themselves, they chose to get that drunk. A woman's and a man's first obligation in a marriage is to each other. This woman over time had placed her single girlfriends and going out drinking over her marriage. Maybe she was "raped" where are the police reports? Did she immediately go to her husband and tell him? Where was the medical testing before she had sex with her husband after the "rape"? Sorry old man, you ruined your story and are shoving a reconciliation at any cost down our throats. I dont need to read any more garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Eh...

More entertaining than the story was alvaron....cracks me up everytime. I want to grab a dictionary, look up "narcissist" and see if a pic of alvaron is there! I would LOVE to see what fault that schmuck is over-compensating for, with the faux-educated self-appointed editor in chief of all things written. Hell, I think I'd even pay...watching an idiot in action in real life is far more entertaining than anything on t.v., but I'll probably have to settle for the occasional glimpse via literotica for the self indulgent rantings of a non-author like alvaron. G'day to all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Alvaron53 - good, bad & ugly!

The previous "anon" commentator was absolutely correct about the professional idiot commentator, "Alvaron53". However in that idiot's defense[Alvaron53], since he was called out in many instances for his arrogance, he has settled down and lately his analysis of various stories has been down right respectable. No doubt, it was someone's duties to take this professional commentator with no creditability concerning his writing skills or efforts to task. Once again, his arrogance has settled out so that one can actually focus on his intent of his comments instead of his "professional bullshit". Obviously he was easy to follow and comment on. For Alvaron53 - we have crossed paths before and you know we have relented in pointing out your bullshit only because you became more reasonable in your analysis & approach. Obviously, others have seen your bullshit for what it was at that point in time for that particular story. You were called on the carpet for those disrespectful & arrogant views but you were trainable. Mission accomplished however you are always on the radar with your desire to improve your standings on the "most comments" chart. As long as you come across as somewhat "fair & non-condescending" in your many comments, you will not be called out. However if you chose to change your tactics, then you become a focal point to admonish your arrogance once again. We congratulate the previous Anon for recognizing the self-centered approach that this professional commentator has previously used. Time will tell if it remains that way. John & associates!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A CIRCLE CAN BE A MAZE

unless the start or end is known. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
her letter said it all

friend blind by loyality.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE OLD GAMBIT PLOY

leave a piece of something behind for a repeat/rerun, TK U MLJ LV NV

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
What shit from her friends.

She did go out that night weather she planned on getting fucked or not. She made a conscious decision as to what she wanted to do and she did it. End of story. Or it should be, but I think they guy is going to wimp out.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

Married women don't go out every weekend and a couple of times during the week. Hell a lot of 21 year olds barely go out that much. If you want to live a club/pub/bar lifestyle it's really pretty simple.........DON'T GET MARRIED YET!!!!!!!!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

A wonderful beginning. Five stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Good Star

So now the cunt friend goes and explain to the cheated on husband that it wasn't her fault. She was drugged. Well it was her choice to go out with the skanky friends.

Let's see where this goes...

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Jackie Doesn't Get It!

She still seems to think that Tina did nothing wrong in "just going out for a couple of drinks." THAT'S what was wrong, on top of all the other times choosing her "friends" over her husband.

And let's not forget that it was TINA who filed for divorce - if she wanted him she could have fought for him.

That being said, Max WAS being unreasonable. I'm not BTB or RAAC, I let the situation dictate, and here reconciliation was DEFINITELY in order. Forget the drugging, it was a one time drunken slip with someone who was chasing after her. She not only regretted it, she realized her overall attitude was wrong and was committed to changing it. Sounds like a good candidate for reconciling to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lisa chose her friend over her husband

LISA is the one who was angry and ran off to get drunk AND stoned with her friends. And tell me, who exactly is it that goes to the meat markets where they were drinking? Horny guys looking to get laid. Sometimes, when you roll over on your back and expose your throat, it is torn out. She shouldn't have been surprised. Neither should her Ho's.

My wife and I have been married 40 years and though we've had our ups and downs, it was ALWAYS HER AND I AGAINST THE WORLD. One it is 'me' and it is 'her', we are no longer us and able to keep the world at bay.

Just think about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Priorities

Tina chose her friends, friends who had the morals of rats over her husband. She accepted a drink from a no ethics pussy hound. A married woman has no business carrying on with a slime ball who propositions married women. The friends who he cautioned her about didn't have her back. She picked the circumstances and got burned. That said, if she had been honest they may have reconciled. They should at least tried to repair the marriage, there were enough mitigating circumstances to at least try. Many stories on the site contrive reconciliations in completely over the top betrayals. This is one where giving up was a little contrived.

PTraumPTraumover 9 years ago
Agree with Karen E

This was one of the few stories where reconciliation made sense. Most of the stories have the woman cheating and either not being remorseful at all or getting some sick and twisted kick out of "getting away with it." This wasn't the case here. Were Jackie and Bonnie wrong? Absolutely! Was Tina wrong? Absolutely! But Max was too. Now, of all of them Max was the least wrong, but there was a possibility of doing it right.

I've come to expect good writing and good stories from Blue. I look forward to reading the rest of this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"How can you live with a woman once you know that she has no respect for you?"

And THAT, KarenE, is the question. The answer is, you can't. Once a woman loses all respect, its over. When Tina stormed off, preferring her friends to her husband, she got what she wanted. Fucked by a bigger man.

But at the same time, I was also horrified by Max calling her a 'bitch'. That is unforgivable. I can assure everyone of one thing, in four decades of marriage, I've never called my wife a bitch or cunt. I may have though it or whispered it under my breath, but never, NEVER have I called her a name like that to her face. We all get angry at our spouse or significant other. But it indicates the same lack of respect for her as she did to him.

Although I've ready all three chapters, they should not have gotten back together. Pain cause by lacking respect will rear its ugly head, the same as no respect will too.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HE'S LEFT HOLDING THE BAG AGAIN

wont he ever learn. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
not really

She wanted to be married and act single.

Drinks, drugs and laughs with her slutty single friends were more important than her husband.

Forsaking her husband for others is a fail at "forsaking all others" so even without sex with Johnny she betrayed her vows.

As has been said by another elsewhere "Act single and you will become single."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Tina is a big girl, it was her decision. She chose to go out that night instead of staying home with me. Going out with you guys was more important."

These three sentences are important, the most important of the story and I hope someone out there learns from them.

When my wife and I married we were very young. 17 and 18, respectively. Not because she was pregnant, we were in love and she had just graduated from HS. Few said it wouldn't work because of our young age, but a few did. I was shocked by those few, for the idea of it not working had never entered my mind.

Before the wedding, I was working with an old divorced hippy, this was back in the 70's. He took me aside and let me know it could work but it would take WORK. His advice? Respect one another above everything else. And talk. Keep the lines of communications open at all costs. That is what cost him his own marriage and he hoped his words would help us.

No one needed to tell me this but was something I knew, and my wife also, we were to cleave to one another before anything else. Our friends became secondary, our parents we talked to every now and then. I went to work and worked all day, coming home to a clean house and a wife happy to see me. Since I worked only a few hundred yards from my home, I was also able to go home for lunch each day.

My wife wasn't much of a 'partier' before we married but I was. Not out of control, I couldn't afford it, but I did enjoy having fun. That stopped the day we married. Oh, we had friends out and knocked a few cold ones back, but true parties became a thing of the past. When we wanted to get out of the house, either one of us, we'd nearly always go to dinner and a movie. Just the two of us. We'd eat wherever we could afford and yes, sometimes it was McDonalds. But we went out together and had fun. When the kids were born a few years later, we still found time to go out and McDonalds was usually where we could afford. But damn it, the two of us did things together to the exclusion of everyone and everything else.

That's why some 40 years later, we're still happily married with many grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"These three sentences are important"

Just because you kept your wife a prisoner for 40 years doesn't mean you have pearls of wisdom for the socially un-retarded. Stuff gets put in people's drinks all the time when they go out, she and her friends should've got a talk from someone about how to avoid it, not never go out.

That's the lesson here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another B.S. Story

Everyone has an opinion in every friggin story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Enjoyable.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

beamer, you are an idiot. a cuck loving idiot.

As for the author, Blue, it is a running theme with you... idiotic rationalizations to make your main character men absolute pussies. THIS says it all:

"Don't you understand, Max? She didn't betray you, she just wanted a few drinks and some laughs. She had no intention of cheating on you. He took advantage of her, and what's with this shit of her staying home? Isn't she allowed to go out? Did you consider yourself her master or something. Why are you being such a cold hearted bastard? You were her husband, you should have helped her, not condemned her, and now after I tell you that she was drugged, you just sit there and shrug? tell me that it's HER fault?"

That is UTTER BULLSHIT. She could have stayed home with him and went out ANY time... He asked her to stay, she said NO .. she got drunk and stoned instead (forget the drug) the disrespect to him was deep, her selfishness and pride too great to spend the time with him instead of her venomous slut friends.

You know this, you wrote it.. yet you cannot bring yourself to have any males with strength... yeah he whacked Johnnie a few times, but did it in open, maybe cameras, witnesses and would have been in prison. Stupidity, and an attempt to have a spine, but then when it comes to the women, as in your other stories, a submissive pussy.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Interesting

It seems with this author his readers either love him and his stories, or hate him and his stories with a vengeance. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground with his readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tina

jumped ship pretty quick didn't she? Leaves the house the day after he finds out and initiates divorce a month later, all without trying to establish any kind of contact. She wasn't very invested.

steven857steven857about 7 years ago
Good idea

Your story is a good idea it allows for some sympathy for the wife, but it was her fault faithful married men or women do not go out to the club without their spouse, that is just asking for trouble and disrespectful of their spouse.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 7 years ago
He was right at the end....but for the wrong reasons.

It wasn't that he wanted her to stay at home like a good little wifey wife. Thats obvious. He was having to leave, so wanted to spend time with her.

It was her fault that she went out with the girls and it was her fault she was irresponsible. It was NOT her fault that she was raped by Johnny whats his face. It is also the fault of her friends for not encouraging her to go in and get tested for drugs in her system to see if she HAD been raped.

Anyway....sad to see a divorce in any event, not sad to see her go though. She was a girl, not a woman. If they do decide to reconcile though, there is a good chance she is wiser now. She will actually act like a woman perhaps than a little spoiled brat.

Anyway, good so far...personally I hope they don't get back together since she did cheat on him and didn't have the guts to try to stick it to the man who raped her. Generally speaking, most men don't want to be with a woman who won't stand up for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why is he hanging around with Jackie?

Jackie was responsible setting up Tina to cheat on him. He should see her as the enemy!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Liked that

Interesting story, got me hooked. I want to read more about these two. Hopefully he will beat Johnny again. Worse.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
He took care of Johnny and kicked her to curb but. Is punishing himself

Home Vs party?

Limits set at beginning or else

Drinks who with?

1or 6 ?

All depends limits

All married couples singles etc

Discussed and agreed before marriage new circumstances. Discussion

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Stand up like a MAN!!! Proud of his self respect!!!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 3 years ago

Pretty heavy handed how many times it's implied he isn't over her. And ludicrous that he isn't, absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder, it creates indifference.

Most people are better at moving on because of that.

Makes him seem pretty pathetic.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Quick to dump another wife who, under the influence of slutty friends and drugs, cheats on her husband. The asshole got what was coming to him at least.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 2 years ago

Pathetic whiner. Spine of a tapeworm and as about intelligent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"But, Max. You've got to see; it wasn't really her fault”

You make shitty decisions...you get shitty consequences. Tina was a party girl. She chose going out and partying were her friends over her husband. Holding people accountable for their shitty decisions and actions is NOT being a vindictive fool. Every relationship comes with its own unique set of standards, rules and problems, there are certain things you should never have to put up with in a long-term relationship. Period.

You are in no way obligated to put up with cheating just because you've been with your partner for a long time — even if it was an isolated incident. Cheating doesn't "just happen" and it's not "normal". People cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. A cheater's entitlement take precedence over the relationship. When people think they're automatically entitled to something that's when they start walking all over people to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So if it's not her fault, then who in the hells is it??? LP

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

As usual, the hubby is al fault for everything. Women are never accountable. The point that she went in harms way is extremely valid. The fact that she stayed silent for an extended period afterwards if course of no value, since it is not her fault. I am so tired of the words I am sorry. It cost literally NOTHING to say that, and yet it is the expected solution to everything.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Yeah sure. If she was drugged, why no report or at least confession?

billyblazebillyblaze11 months ago

Wow. Stupidest premise ever. It's all downhill from here. Do yourself a favor a skip this one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. So.mamy commenters ready to burn Tina to cinders. Wtf? Going out with the girls and having a few drinks is not a betrayal.of a marriage. Being drugged and then raped is not a betrayal. What next oh BTB mob? She decides go shopping at night, gets gang raped by some thugs in an alley. And it is her fault? It was Johnny Mills' fault. He committed the drugging and the rape. Her being out is not somehow.showing her intent to have a one time. Yes in the real world she gets tested , because unlike clueless LW authors and BTB morons, the rest of the world knows that date rape drugs are detectable in the body for MANY days, depending on the drug up to a week. Then guess what. The info gets sent to to police and and they being to investigate. Unless she refuses to press charges (why would she in this case as otherwise coukd mean her marriage?), then asshole gets arrested. Whether they can prove the full nine yards depends on multiple factors. They have to prove he is the one who drugged her and not just some opportunistic jerk. But testimony from others would probably help yo build a case, including Jackie. Now Jackie is also at fault, because she didn't protect her fired Tina at all who was in an incapacitated state. Finally the MC is also at fault. Why because he doesn't bother to even contemplate the truth of the drugging after the fact. Now he is also.partly to blame. Not for the rape, but for considering the matter settled and over with because he beat up Johnny Mills. Gah!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Adding one key point. It was Tina's fault in not telling her husband. That is certainly big.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, prioritizing your friends over your husband and his desire to protect you from things that exactly happened is definitely her fault. If you are married, you shouldn't put yourself in a position to risk your marriage. What do drugs and alcohol do? Do they lead to making good choices? No they don't! Especially with sluts like her friends. Don't put yourself in that position when your spouse is not there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous