What Goes Around Comes Around

Story Info
His mother teaches him with a surprising result.
11.2k words
4.49
88.2k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother teaches him, and where it leads him takes everyone totally by surprise

As they had most Saturdays Kyle Parker and his mother, Laura, pounded nails on a Habitat for Humanity building site. There were a few regulars who showed up every week, but there was also a steady turnover of new faces that showed up for a weekend or two. Professionals worked during the week, but the site swarmed with volunteers every weekend, doing most of the grunt work that didn't need a professional, except for guidance.

Kyle enjoyed installing roofing shingles, but, while Laura had no problem with scaling ladders, she preferred to leave walking on the pitched roofs to others. Other jobs such as framing and painting they did together. All in all it was a good bonding experience swinging hammers.

Sometimes they worked on teardown jobs, dismantling a building being demolished, to salvage useable building materials, and Laura was handy with a crowbar as well as a hammer.

They had worked together on Habitat projects for a couple of years, and their decorated hard hats were easy to spot on the job sites. Laura had suggested they take up something physical in order to work out certain aggressions and frustrations.

After marriage right out of high school Kyle's father, Stan, had left Laura and Kyle when the boy was only eleven years old, running off with a woman barely in her twenties. Stan had met her at a restaurant he ate lunch at nearly every day, starting with flirting but soon moving into having conversations. He also met her regularly when he 'worked late.' After a few months he decided to leave his family for 'greener pastures.' Laura suspected it was for the excitement of young sex, as he had always had an eye for young ladies.

After a few years of asking herself 'why?' Laura felt that it was time to take up something physical. Her father had taught her how to do basic home repairs, and she could sling a hammer as good as any man. She found out about Habitat for Humanity and decided that would be a good outlet. She envisioned every nail having the head of Stan and took delight in pounding them hard. Most female volunteers took at least ten to fifteen hits on a nail to drive it in, but Laura did it in three or four hard whacks. She didn't bend many, either.

When Kyle was a junior in high school he began to join her. Abandonment by his father had left him bitter and Laura convinced him that pounding nails while helping to create something for a needy family was a useful outlet. The sweat and physical nail pounding relieved a lot of what the past had dealt him.

It wasn't long before Kyle discovered the truth in it. While he still held anger toward his father, he was mostly over the hurt.

After high school Kyle went to nearby Summerville College, but stayed at home to save money and didn't make an effort to socialize much with the other students - just go to class, come home, work on assignments, read or watch TV go to bed. On weekends he still went with Laura to do Habitat work. Over the summer he had a part time job at a local non-profit.

The weekend after classes ended they had come home, tired, after a day of framing walls. Kyle figured that as long as he was sweaty he would go ahead and cut the lawn. The lawnmower, often balky, had started right up and the job was done in a minimum amount of time.

He went to his room, stripped off his sweaty clothes and grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist. When he found the bathroom door open he strode in but froze in place. Laura was just exiting the shower, stepping out and reaching for a towel. The unexpected encounter took her by surprise as well.

"Uh...uh...uh...I'm sorry. I didn't know you were still in here. The door was open."

Laura paused before picking up her towel to dry off. "I left it open so the mirror wouldn't get steamed up. I thought you'd be longer with the lawn."

"Oh, right. I should have knocked anyway," he said as he regained his composure and turned on his heel to leave. "I...I...I... better leave. Sorry, sorry sorry."

"Just give me a minute and you can have it," she called after him. It was a hazard that came with living in a two bedroom one bath house.

Several minutes later she poked her head into his room. "It's free now."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay sweetie. I guess it's not like you haven't seen a female body before. Mine's no different than the girls at school - except their skin is probably a bit tighter," she laughed.

"Ummm...uh...I guess."

She gave him a serious look. "What do you mean 'you guess'? I'm sensing something here."

His mother sat down next to him on the bed, with a furrowed brow. "What do you mean by that? You've had ample opportunity to um...study...such things, if you know what I mean. You're in college."

He looked at her. "Have I ever really had a date that you know of?"

"Of course. There was Mary Ellen in high school. I don't know about at Summerville. You haven't told me about anyone."

"Yeah. Mary Ellen and I hung out a few times. There's been nothing at school."

"What's the matter, Kyle? You'll be a sophomore in the fall. You need to get out and socialize."

Kyle snorted a laugh. "Yeah. I see that happening."

"I don't understand why. Every time I ask you about it you shrug me off. I'm trying to help you here."

"It's not going to happen because I'm a dork. I hang out with dork friends. I don't even know how to treat a girl or what to do whenI'm with them. I certainly haven't seen one without clothes before. All I've ever seen is on the computer screen."

She considered what to say. "I believe you know more than you think. I couldn't help seeing how your towel changed shape."

Kyle turned red and looked away.

"Honey, that's normal."

"Normal? There's nothing normal about me."

"You are a handsome young man. You need to get some confidence in yourself."

He turned to her. "It's like...in order to get confidence around girls you have to have confidence to begin with." He put his head in his hands and whispered "I haven't even really kissed a girl. I mean a real kiss. I sort of did with Mary Ellen, I mostly kissed her on the cheek, but we tried some lip kissing, too. It all was rather awkward and didn't go particularly well."

"This is a revelation to me. Why didn't you confide in me? Here I felt you knew you could talk to me about anything."

"But not about sex and stuff."

"Okay. It seems you're getting embarrassed. Turn your head so you're not looking at me."

He gave her a quizzical look, but turned away.

"Now that you're not looking at me, let me ask you something. You've never had sex, is that what I understand?"

Kyle nodded.

"You're twenty years old. I know you have urges. What do you do about them if you don't have sex with girls?"

"I...uh...I mean I..."

"Masturbate?"

Kyle turned crimson. "Yeah."

"Good. You gave a truthful answer. I do the laundry around here, after all."

"You mean you knew?"

"For years. It's normal Kyle. I just worry that that is your only outlet."

He turned to his mother. "Now you turn away and I'll ask something."

Laura turned to face the wall.

"You've been divorced nine years. I don't see you dating. How do you handle it?"

It was her turn to turn red. "Well, I guess that's a fair question to ask after what I asked you. So here it is: yes, I do it, too."

"How? I don't know how girls do it."

"That's really personal. But if I want honesty from you I have to be honest in return. Sometimes I just use my hand and sometimes I use a vibrator."

"Is that as good as the real thing?"

She paused and thought. "No. But it's better than nothing. Is that how you feel about what you do?"

"Yeah." He paused. "When you and dad got married how did you know what to do? I mean, maybe you had sex in high school or something, but how did you learn about things like that."

She pursed her lips as she thought. "I guess from other girls and from some steamy romances we passed around. Your father certainly seemed to know what to do."

"It seems everything I know is from the internet or videos. I don't think they're accurate because when I tried things with Mary Ellen they all went wrong. All I got from other guys is how big their cocks were and how the girls loved to get screwed by them. I never believed them. I still think they were bragging and exaggerating, so I didn't get any useful information there. The other dork guys were as clueless as I was."

She sighed. "It seems we both need to get out more."

The next day it rained so the Habitat work was cancelled for the day. After lunch Laura found Kyle on the sofa watching a movie. She sat next to him and watched with him until the movie was over. They sat quietly for a few moments.

"Okay mom. What's up? You're usually chatty after a movie."

"I've been thinking about our talk yesterday."

"I suppose you have some advice for me."

She sighed. "It's not about advice. I've been thinking about how prepared you'll be for future relationships. You can't live inside that shell you're hiding in forever."

"Do you have a magic wand or something?"

She shook her head. "No magic wands here." She turned to face him. "Yesterday you told me you hadn't dated anyone but Mary Ellen in high school."

"Yeah. Senior year."

"You never went to the prom."

"Dorks don't get to go to the prom."

"I don't agree with your dork analysis, but humor me. What's the real reason? I'm afraid I was so wrapped up in my own problems with changing jobs about then that I never really talked to you about it."

"Mary Ellen wouldn't go with me after what happened. I can't dance, anyway."

"What happened?"

He stared at his mother and said nothing at first. Finally he sighed and said "We thought we were grown up. We kissed a few times, sort of. Nothing like what I saw on videos, but we were both dorks so chalked it up to inexperience."

"Please don't use that word again to describe yourself."

"Okay. We didn't know what we were doing, but what I knew to be the next step was to...feel her breasts. At first she let me but then slapped my hand away and stalked off. I didn't know what I had done wrong."

"Didn't you ask her?"

"I was too embarrassed to talk about it. We only saw each other in the hall between classes until the end of the year."

"Do you have any idea what caused that reaction? Maybe she wasn't ready for that. Maybe you moved too fast for her."

"She wanted to do it, too; at least that's what it seemed like. I had my hand on her arm and she turned so my hand slid off onto her breast. Isn't that a signal or something?"

Laura nodded pensively. "What you're telling me is that what is holding you up is that you can't dance and don't know what to do with a girl. Correct?"

Kyle nodded.

"Tell me something else. What did you think about when you saw me getting out of the shower yesterday? Truth."

"I felt something like when I watch one of those videos. Okay - truth. I felt like if you weren't my mother I would have liked to touch you in ways I shouldn't."

"What's on your music playlist? Anything to dance to?"

"Huh?"

"Let's hear some music and see if we can get you at least comfortable with dancing. That seems like a first step."

They went through his playlist and picked some songs he thought might be danceable. She had him pick slower ballads. "Anyone can grind their butt against someone else's crotch. We need to do a real dance."

He turned on the Bluetooth speakers and they listened to a few cuts.

"Oh! This one is perfect. Now come here and face me. In my younger days we put arms around each other's necks and swayed, but let's do it up right. Put your arm here...now take my hand and hold it about here. Nothing fancy, just some basic moves."

She led him through some steps and turned the lead over to him. "Now, we're on a date at a dance. I'm your girl. I'll stand across the room and then we'll meet together in the middle of the room and you take over."

At first it was jerky and awkward, but he eventually began to move smoothly around the room.

"Very good, Kyle!"

When a particularly slow dance came up she moved in close to him. "Here's what you do with a number like this."

They swayed and took small steps. Eventually she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Your hair smells nice."

"Thank you. And you are looking particularly handsome this evening. And such a good dancer."

Her body was tight against him and he felt her breasts against his chest. He thought of what they looked like - real genuine breasts - and was taken by surprise when his body responded. He felt his erection press against her and tried to move away, but she held him tight, lost in reverie.

The music ended and they stood still, pressed together with a growing tension in his loins that she had to notice.

She raised her head and smiled. "This feels nice, Kyle."

"Umm...we shouldn't be this close."

"Why? This is what it's like to dance close. If the girl doesn't like it she can back away a bit."

"Umm...does that mean you like it?"

"It's something I haven't felt in quite some time."

"It's, uh, something I've felt like...never."

"Do you like the feeling?"

"Yeah. I wish you weren't my mother."

"So, you feel like doing something if I weren't your mother?"

"Yeah."

"This is a learning experience. Close your eyes for a bit and forget I'm your mother. When you open them look at me like I'm just a girl you're with. Try it."

He closed his eyes and tried to imagine being with Mary Ellen, but that didn't work and he just made up a girl. When he opened his eyes he looked into hers. "You know, I never noticed that your eyes are brown. They're very pretty. I think I like looking at them."

"Thank you. I've adored your eyes for years. I like the feeling of your body against mine. It makes me feel desirable."

"Oh, if you weren't..."

"I'm not, remember? So what was the end of that thought? What would you do?"

He looked at the curve of her lips and wanted to kiss them. He bent his head slightly toward her and she tipped her face to him. Their lips brushed and he felt another surge shoot through him, making his erection harder.

She waited for him to move for another kiss and this time it was a real kiss. Another brought their tongues together.

"Mmm. You told a fib. You do know what to do. You're a good kisser. I like it. I wonder what else you fibbed about. What do you want to do? I'm all yours. If I don't like it I'll let you know." Her hands roamed over his back and up into his hair.

He explored her back and her arms. He wanted to reach down for her bottom, but was hesitant. Yet she said if she didn't like it she'd let him know, so he reached both hands down and cupped her bottom. In response she moved her hips even tighter against him.

His breathing quickened. This was nothing like Mary Ellen. He held her face and kissed her, and his hands slid up and down her arms. She pulled his shirt out of his pants and thrust her hands under it and over his bare back. Her hips rubbed against him.

He hesitated, but tentatively reached for a breast and squeezed like he had seen in the porn videos.

"Ow. Not so hard. Be gentle."

A light bulb went off. That's why Mary Ellen had slapped his hand away. It wasn't that she didn't want him to touch her breast, but he had hurt her.

He cupped a breast and gently felt it through her clothes. "Mmm. I like it like that."

She continued to grind against his crotch and it drove him crazy. He continued to massage a breast but moved the other hand to her leg, sliding it up and down as far as he could reach. She leaned in for another kiss, and that inflamed him even more. All thoughts of his mother were gone. This was a woman who enjoyed what he was doing and he sure liked what she did in return.

He was startled when she grabbed his shirt and pulled it off over his head. He looked down to see her breasts against the bare skin of his chest and got harder still. She dipped her head and kissed his chest, tonguing his nipples, and turned her head to look up at him. He watched her watching him as she kissed each nipple.

With his heart in his throat he tentatively tugged on the tank top she wore, braced for a hand slap. But it never came, so he slowly drew it upward. She raised her arms for him to remove it, and he stared at her bra-clad breasts. He raised his eyes to hers and she smiled, giving a slight nod. He reached around and fumbled clumsily with her bra clasp, so she reached behind her back and unfastened it. She shrugged it off and he stared at the breasts he had gazed at yesterday. Except today he could touch them.

He touched them as he had earlier and she made little sounds of pleasure. Since she had kissed his nipples he thought to kiss hers. His tongue played over one before his lips encircled it. She pressed his head against her chest and he noticed that she was also beginning to breathe heavily.

She tugged his hair to pull his head back so she could look into his eyes. There was no mistaking her intentions when she unbuckled his belt and then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Even though he knew that she could feel his erection he still turned red as she let his pants drop. A hand skimmed over the front of his underwear, not touching enough to cause him to explode.

He wondered what she was doing when she took a step back, but she looked into his eyes as she unbuttoned her slacks and then waited. He guessed that was a hint and pulled the zipper down and let her slacks fall to the floor. He felt over the smooth skin of her belly and played in her navel before tentatively touching her underwear, which he found strangely wet.

She bent to kiss him and whispered "you do me first. Go ahead."

With trembling fingers he grasped the waistband of her briefs and pushed down until the garment went over her hips and fell. Faced with a vulva and neatly trimmed pubic hair he wasn't sure what to do.

She helped him by whispering "what so you want to do? Touch whatever you want. I'm all yours."

He brushed over the hair and tried to remember what a woman's geography looked like from what the shaved ones on porn videos looked like. It seemed men put their fingers down there somewhere.

His hand felt over the surface of the lips, noting how the inner lips came out. Putting a finger between them he felt an immediate wetness on his hand. She turned her body and rotated her hips to guide him, while at the same time reaching to grasp him and remove his underwear. She never made it past the grasping as he ejaculated strong spurts in his underwear, much to his horror.

"It's okay. It's maybe even better this way. Now you can take your time. Explore to find what I like." She grasped him and squeezed until he was finished and then pushed off his wet underwear.

She took his hand and led him to the sofa, where she stretched out with one leg bent and against the sofa back and the other leg on the floor, opening for him.

"Play around. See what I like."

Kneeling beside her he gazed at her body from head to toe, breathless and almost afraid that if he touched her the dream would disappear and he'd wake up in bed with his cock in his hand.

Her face turned to him and he kissed her. She stroked his face and he buried his head on her chest, feeling the soft warmth of her breasts surround him. He kissed the soft flesh and used his tongue on the rosy tips until she inhaled sharply. He quickly looked at her to see if that was a signal to stop, but found the signal was exactly the opposite. Her eyes were closed and there was a dreamy expression on her face.

A hand played in the short trimmed hair and found the folds once again. There was a swelling at the top and thought it might be what was called a clit, but had never seen one before, so he wasn't sure. He moved his head and laid it on her thigh so he could closely examine the mystery of the female anatomy and determine how to touch it. A finger dipped inside her and she mewled.