What Goes Around Comes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the porn videos he remembered that men sometimes used their tongue down there and wondered what that would be like. He made a tentative lick on the exterior of the folds and inhaled her woman scent, something he wasn't prepared for. He decided he liked it and dove deeper with his tongue, causing her to arch her back. There were certain ways to probe with his tongue that brought about sharp inhalation of breath or soft moans. He reinserted his finger and used both tongue and finger until she began to writhe.

Kissing his way up her belly to her breasts again he realized that she really liked that and feasted on them. His finger continued to work in and out of her, and he realized that when he touched her nub with his thumb it seemed to increase her response.

With some guttural sounds she arched several times and he felt his finger get squeezed inside her. She pulled his head up for a kiss, and held it until her body relaxed once more and he again rested his head on her breast. She stroked his hair.

"What was that word you called yourself? I don't think so. Any woman would love what you just did."

"But you...didn't you? How is that possible without me..."

She caressed his face. "Yes, I had a nice one. Thank you. You, on the other hand have been cheated. It looks like maybe we can work on that."

He looked down to find he had another erection growing. She reached for it with her warm hand, a hand that felt so much better than holding it himself. Fingers played over the tip and under the head.

She sat up, facing him. He watched in disbelief as she handled him, squeezing and stroking. At one point she bent forward to kiss it and it almost jerked out of her hand. She smiled up at him and kissed it once again.

Laura reclined on the sofa as she had been a few minutes earlier, holding his erection and guiding him. With an audible hard swallow he took up the position he had seen many times on the screen, although he had no real idea how the coupling could actually take place.

"It's okay. I'll guide you. I know the first time may seem awkward, but you'll pick it up in no time."

He nodded and moved his body closer. She rotated her hips up and tugged him into position at her entrance. Before guiding him in she rubbed the tip in her wetness. At first he thought it was going in, but realized that it was just a preliminary step. She nodded her head as she got him into position again, and he leaned forward, pushing part way into her.

There was warmth that surrounded him as he pushed further in. When he was fully sheathed he began to gasp for breath.

"Slow down. I'm not going anywhere. Enjoy the feeling. I know I'm enjoying it. You could stay right there all night and I'd like it. I like the feeling of being filled. But when you're ready you can start in and out."

He nodded and soon discovered how he could move his hips to get a thrusting motion. She thrust against him and he felt he was slamming into her.

Her back arched again and she wrapped her arms around him. He felt himself building and thrust faster and harder. She arched and tensed, squeezing him inside until he felt himself pour into her, thrusting until he was finished and collapsed onto her with his chest heaving.

"Oh Kyle. There is nothing wrong with your manliness."

"I never knew anything could be...feel like this."

"This is what it's really like. Better than doing it yourself, isn't it? You have what it takes."

"Only because you showed me. If things had gone differently with Mary Ellen we might have eventually figured out what to do, but now I don't have to figure it out."

Laura ran her fingers through her son's hair. "Teaching only works if the student is ready to learn. Truth be told, Kyle, I felt things just now that I haven't felt for years. I don't know if I've ever been as satisfied." She kissed him. "When both people want the same thing it's much better than if one has to talk the other into something."

"I think that's called synergy - the whole is greater than the sum of the parts."

"My smart college student."

"You know something? You had me think of you as just another woman and not as my mother. But I think here and now I see you as my mother but also as a beautiful woman." He rolled off and propped up on an elbow. "I think you should date again."

"Yes. Yes, I see that now. But for right now can we just do this together for a while? I need it as much as you do. Not every night, but occasionally maybe we can work something out."

"I'd like that, mom. Hey, it's early. We can eat supper and then maybe figure something else to do."

She laughed. "I'd like that. I'm sure we both have a lot to learn before we dip our toes into the dating pool."

Over the next couple of weeks they 'practiced' several more times, and Kyle became more confident with his abilities. Laura felt a new awakening.

They had a spell of rainy weekends, but eventually the sun came out again and work on the houses resumed. During the rainy spell the plumbers and electricians had been at work wiring and roughing in plumbing in the house that had been 'dried in', with a roof to keep out the elements. The crew Laura and Kyle worked with was assigned to install siding and help install windows.

Kyle noticed when a pretty dark haired young woman showed up on the site. She and Kyle appeared to be about the same age, among the youngest workers. When the woman showed up fairly regularly, she and Kyle began to talk and eat lunch together.

At home Laura nudged Kyle. "So, when are you going to ask that pretty girl out?"

"Sonya? I don't know. She's easy to talk to, but she'd never go out with..."

"Stop right there! Don't you dare use that word! You are as much a man as anyone else. In fact, I can tell you that you are more of a man than some others I've known." She put a hand on his shoulder. "Son, we've had some good experiences together. But you need to take what you've learned and try it out on another woman."

Kyle was silent as he considered. "Okay. I'll make you a deal. I'll see what happens with Sonya if you get together with that new guy who's been giving you the eye. Don't look at me like that. I've seen him checking you out, and I know you've noticed."

Laura laughed. "Deal. Although I think he may just be impressed that I have my own suede tool belt and personalized hammer."

"I think he may be interested in using a tool with you."

Laura laughed until tears rolled down her face.

The next work day Sonya was assigned to the same group as Kyle, building a handicap ramp. In the hot summer sun they were tired and sweaty by noon. A local civic group supplied lunch for the day and Kyle found himself sitting next to Sonya under a tree in the shade.

"You, um, seem to be comfortable with a hammer, Sonya."

She laughed "I'm getting better. I've only bent a dozen nails today."

"Ummm...Your hair is pretty pulled through the back of your cap."

"Thank you. You have nice eyes."

Kyle was flustered at the compliment. "Umm, uh, thanks."

"Are you always hesitant to talk to women?"

He reddened. "Uhhh...yeah, I guess I am."

"Or is it that I frighten you?"

"Oh no! It's just...I always seem to be nervous around girls."

"You mentioned that you go to college, right? Summerville?"

"Yeah, I'll be a sophomore in the fall."

"I've been by that campus. It seems there are a lot of pretty girls there. You must have your pick."

"Yeah, well, they mostly aren't interested in going out with...shit I told mom I'd stop saying that."

"Do you think there's something wrong with you? I don't see anything other than you seem a little shy."

He didn't know how to respond as he wasn't used to having actual conversations except with the dork girls that hung out with the rest of the dorks. No, he had to stop thinking like that.

"Well Kyle, it looks like lunch break is over and we're ready to start pounding nails again."

"Umm, will you be here again tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I've taken a few days off from work so I can sort out some things. This is good therapy."

"Yeah, for us, too. "

The following day they were once again working on the same task. The work kept them busy, but they had time to talk at lunch once again.

"You know, Sonya, I don't even know your last name."

She laughed. "Parker. I'm Sonya Parker."

"That's my name, too! Not Sonya, but Parker. I guess it's a common enough name. I'm Kyle Parker and that's my mom over there, Laura Parker.'

"The pretty brunette talking to that hunk."

Kyle hadn't really taken notice of his mother. "Yeah. That's her."

"Looks like some flirting going on."

He sighed. "I hope so. I've tried to convince her to start taking an interest in men and dating again."

"It's just the two of you?"

"My father ran off with a waitress when I was eleven and moved across the country to California. I haven't seen or heard from him since. This physical work has been good for us, to work out some hard feelings."

"Sorry to hear that. It must have been hard for you."

"I was crushed. I thought it was all because of something I did. I withdrew from...everything."

She touched his arm. "I'm so sorry."

"Mom has talked me into trying to be better with...girls."

"I see. Hence your hesitation talking to me."

"Yeah, but today I feel like I can do it. I feel I can talk to you."

She sat quietly, finishing her sandwich.

"Umm, Sonya? You said you were trying to sort out some things. Would you like to...um...maybe go out for coffee or something and we can maybe...uh...help each other think some things through?"

She put her sandwich down and folded her hands in her lap. "In other circumstances I'd love to, but there's something I need to tell you. I'm married."

He felt his face turn red and turned away from her. She reached over and touched his face. "I don't wear my ring because I'm afraid when I take these work gloves off the ring will come off and get lost, although I don't know why I worry about it."

"I...I...I'm sorry. I've made a fool of myself."

"You certainly have not. You said you like talking to me and I enjoy talking to you. I wish I'd met you before I..." She sighed. "Well, that's water under the bridge now, anyway."

"Not happy?"

"Shit no! I'm miserable. I married a jerk. I should have known better. A little voice inside said 'don't do it', but did I listen? Nooo. I wanted to be married so badly. It was going to make my life better. It hasn't."

"I'm sorry, Sonya."

"Not as sorry as I am. I haven't regretted bending a single one of those nails. I just want to pound them as hard as I can."

He nodded. "I understand completely. I do the same thing."

"Well, it looks like time to get back to work. Look, Kyle. I really like working and talking with you. Now it seems we have something in common, anger at a jerk man."

Kyle related his discussion with Sonya to his mother.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I thought she might be the one to help you out of your shell."

"You've helped me."

Laura kissed him. "We have helped each other. But now it's time to take what we've learned and move on."

"Are you going to go out with that guy I saw you talking to?"

"Chris? Yes, I think I just might."

"Sonya said you two were flirting."

Laura laughed. "I'd almost forgotten how to flirt. Chris' wife died a couple of years ago and he's just getting over feeling sorry for himself. I think we may go out to dinner one evening, just a casual meal. I'm a bit nervous about it; afraid I might say or do something I shouldn't."

"You'll do fine, mom. Have a good time. In the meantime I'll settle for talking with Sonya. She makes me feel good about myself."

The following Friday Laura went out with Chris and returned around nine. "Well, that was later than I expected it to be. Time went by so quickly." She sighed "He is so different from your father, even when we were first married. We were so young. I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but Stan and I thought we were so worldly and knew all about sex and all. We didn't know diddly. We quickly discovered that married life together is vastly different from high school dating."

"You never really talked about it. I always thought I had done something to drive him away, that it was somehow my fault."

She embraced him. "Nothing could be further from the truth. Your father, it turns out, didn't really like to be tied down. By the time I was thirty he was already looking for a younger woman. He got cozy with that young waitress and that was that. He moved to California and took HER with him. I think he probably still thinks he is a stud and wouldn't be surprised if he dumped her as well. When he's seventy he'll probably still be after young pussy."

Kyle gasped at what his mother had said.

Laura took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to use language like that, but it still makes me so angry the way he just left and had nothing to do with his own son."

Kyle embraced his mother. "I'm glad you finally got it all out. I hope Chris works out for you."

"Even if we don't develop a romantic relationship it feels good to be able to have an intelligent conversation with a man. A conversation that doesn't feel to me like he's trying to get into my pants." She giggled "although I really wouldn't mind that at all."

"Hey, if you need me gone for an evening so you can 'entertain' just let me know. I can find someone to crash with for a night."

The next day Kyle and Laura arrived at the usual time, but found Sonya already there, pounding nails into a piece of scrap wood and cursing. When she saw Kyle she put her hammer down, breathing hard from her effort.

She didn't talk much during the morning work session, painting siding and trim.

At lunch she sat with her head in her hands. Kyle reached over and rubbed her arm. She leaned her head on his shoulder and silently cried, and he put an arm around her.

After a few minutes she wiped her eyes and looked at him. She touched his face. "Do you still want to go out for coffee?"

"Umm, sure. But what about..."

"He can go piss in a well and then jump in to see where it went."

"Wow. That's harsh."

"He's already cheating on me. We've been married three years and he's already tomcatting around. I should have known. I should have known." She took a deep breath. "Give me your phone."

He gave it to her and she fiddled with the keyboard. "Here's my cell number. I pass a coffee shop on my way here. It's on Statler Street."

"I know the place."

"Give me time to shower and change and I'll meet you there. The painting will be finished today so we'll probably knock off by four at the latest. Meet at six?"

"Sure."

Kyle found it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand during the afternoon, but the job was finished and tools were cleaned up well before four.

At home Laura was skeptical. "I don't know if it's a good idea to go out with a married woman, even if she is unhappy."

"I know. It sort of feels like I'm helping her cheat on her husband but there's something she really wants to talk about and I think I owe her that."

He was at the coffee shop before six, but found her already there. He got them two lattes and they sat silently. He gave her time to think before she spoke.

"I hope this isn't too awkward for you, Kyle. It's just that I do need someone to talk to."

"Mom says I'm a good listener."

"I knew he was married when I met him. I should have known better. "

"How did you meet?"

"I'm a personal fitness trainer and he was a client. He told me I look good in tights and over time spun a tale of woe about his unhappy marriage. Been married seven years and had two kids, but his wife was cold and no longer interested in physical intimacy. Blah, blah, blah. He's handsome - all the women in the gym seem attracted to him. He talked me into believing his story about he was getting a divorce."

She finished her coffee and set the cup down. "I fell for his line and before you know it we were in bed together. He said it was the best sex he's ever had and had me completely snowed. One day he came in all smiles and said the divorce was final and he was a free man. We celebrated by going to a fancy restaurant and then to

his apartment and banging all night. Two months later we were married."

"That's a lot to happen in a short time."

She sighed. "I was too young, only twenty."

"Like me now. So that makes you about twenty three?"

She nodded and sighed. "I'm hungry and need something stronger to drink. What do you say we go somewhere else?"

They walked down the street and around the corner to a bistro that catered to the college crowd. It was crowded and a bit noisy, with a live trio playing from the corner of the room and a small space cleared for dancing, but they managed to find a table.

Burgers and fries were satisfying. She washed hers down with beer, but he drank a coke. "Not twenty one yet."

She laughed "Didn't stop me when I was your age. Bet they don't card in here."

He shrugged "I'm good."

She closed her eyes for a few moments and suddenly popped them open. "Let's dance."

He looked out and saw several couples dancing. "I'm, umm, not a very good dancer."

"Bet you are," she said as she grabbed his hand. The first dance he watched how the other couples moved, either not touching or holding one hand so the girl could turn under the guy's arm. The next number was a slow one, and before Kyle knew what was happening Sonya moved into him. He took a breath and put an arm around her and held her hand, trying to remember how his mother had taught him.

"I thought you said you couldn't dance. You know what you're doing. This is lovely."

He was several inches taller than she and looked over the top of her head and at her hair.

"Umm, what color do you call your hair? It's not brown, but I don't think it's quite red either."

She laughed "It's called auburn."

"Gosh, it's pretty."

"Thank you."

"Until recently I never really noticed a girl's eyes. I guess I never looked directly at a girl when I talked to her. Mostly I looked at the floor or something, anything to not look directly at the girl. But your eyes are a beautiful green. They're like emeralds."

She laughed "Thank you. Are you trying to pick me up?"

He blushed. "Oh no! Nothing like that. It's just that I'm not used to a pretty girl talking with me."

"I'm just teasing you. I like talking to you. You're honest, not like some men I know."

"I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject."

"I came with you just for that. I need to talk things out. I can talk to myself all day but don't get anywhere."

"Umm, do you notice the band isn't playing and we're the only ones out here on the dance floor?"

She laughed again and led him back to their table.

He said seriously "I'm ready to listen whenever you're ready to talk."

She sighed. "Here's the full story. I was a competitive swimmer in high school, Hansen County High."

He nodded "The Tigers. I went to West."

She nodded and continued "One of our rivals. I wasn't good enough to get a college scholarship, though. I gave up the swimming, but had always liked the training, weights and all. I considered going to Summerville and majoring in physical education or something, but it just didn't feel right. So I went to community college and studied to be a personal trainer. Got a job right away at Lifetime Fitness. I've had some men and women cycle through for a few sessions each, but there have always been a few regulars who like to keep up with it. One guy in particular came in for intensive sessions, and we got to know each other a little bit. At least I thought I knew about him. He complained about his wife and how he was divorcing her, but never gave any details about it. He also was a bit vague about what he did for a living, but he was apparently pretty good at it because he drove a BMW and lived in a nice part of town."