What Goes Around Comes Around

Story Info
Former students take revenge on strict teacher.
4.1k words
3.87
14.3k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You lot, what are you doing in here?"

The voice was that of Irene Dunford, teacher of English at the exclusive college of St Matthias in the town of Newmeadows, Oxfordshire, England.

The students she was speaking to knew they were in trouble. Thomas Carter, James Pembroke, David Quincy, and Jack Lassiter had automatically turned and as they did so they heard a snap from a phone. Ms Dunford had caught them all spying through the window of the female students' shower room and had the proof through the photo she had just taken.

In panic, all four nineteen year olds fled the scene.

"I know who you are. You won't get away with this," Irene Dunford yelled as her quarry fled.

"Oh, come on, Irene. They're just doing what normal teenagers do."

Irene swung around and saw John Fenton, the sports Master, standing there in his tracksuit and smiling.

"Ms Dunford to you. That's just the typical adolescent attitude I'd expect from you."

"Alright, Ms Dunford," John made a strong almost mocking tone using the English teacher's last name. "They are just letting off some steam. No need to go overboard about it," the sports Master said anxiously, knowing all too well what Irene had in mind.

St Mathias College was very exclusive. It accepted only pupils with exceptional IO's. The college prided itself on turning out academic geniuses. Those who did not make the grade were quickly cut lose. The philosophy adopted by the college was one of study and discipline. A minor infraction of the strict code was punishable by immediate expulsion, and it did not matter who their parents were because they had signed a contract with certain clauses in it permitting this action.

For the parents' part they knew that their sons and daughters would get the best education money had to offer so they were all too willing to sign up.

'Here we go again,' thought John Fenton as he sighed deeply. He had been through it all before.

Irene Dunford stood just over six feet tall. Her blonde shoulder length hair always shone brightly. She had a very attractive figure and rounded breasts as well as long shapely legs to complement her beauty. Her attractive figure made her an object of desire for both staff and student, male and female alike.

However, Irene was a stickler for the college rules she was very inflexible about them. She had already been instrumental in the expulsion of several students for very minor infractions. This stance made her very unpopular not just with the students but with the staff also as they felt it their relationships with the students even more difficult.

John Fenton could see it now. Irene would demand a summoning of the disciplinary committee, chaired by Dr James Ross, the College President. Dr Laura Prentiss, the Vice President and Dr Alexander Toomey, Dean of Discipline, made up the committee. There would be a representative of the students also present, along with the students themselves as they plead their defence.

John was determined to speak up for the offenders, but he knew in his heart it was a lost cause. Irene Dunford always got her way.

***

So it was that the meeting was called for that Friday and the offences were read out to the four offenders and just as he predicted, despite his best efforts, all four were expelled.

For Dr Ross in particular, this had been a hurtful exercise. He did agree that there had been a breach of the rules. Ms Dunford was most correct in that point. Although he was inclined to some leniency, but Irene's argument swayed the rest of the committee and Dr Ross reluctantly agreed with the ultimate penalty.

As they all filed out of his office, Dr Ross sat back in is large black leather chair and sighed deeply. He knew things could not go on like this. There had been more disciplinary meetings since Irene Dunford had joined the staff than at any other time in the college's history.

Dr Ross had tried several times unsuccessfully to talk to Ms Dunford about her rigid approach. Irene's logical arguments were hard or even impossible to dispute. What he really feared however was unrest among his staff. The President had thought of dismissing Ms Dunford but, on what grounds? Despite her attitude Dr Ross knew Irene Dunford was a fine teacher. Some day she may even succeed him.

'Heaven preserve us,' thought James Ross, before opening the bottom drawer of his desk. He extracted a small bottle of Scotch whiskey and poured himself a drink. He raised it to a picture of the founder of the college, Dr Samuel Borden, and winked before emptying the glass in one swallow.

Frustratingly, Dr Ross knew his hands were tied.

***

"Well, Ms Dunford, it looks like you got your way again," said John Fenton as he confronted the beautiful blonde teacher as she stood outside Dr Ross's office.

"They broke the rules. They knew the consequences," retorted Irene forcefully.

"Speaking of consequences, Irene, there's an old saying. 'What goes around, comes around,'"

"Are you threatening me?" asked Irene with anger in her voice.

"Not at all. I'm simply reminding you that there are consequences for all our actions, even yours. How do you sleep at night?"

"I sleep very well, thank you," retorted Irene before swinging around and walking off.

'Yes, that's part of your problem,' thought the sports Master as he watched the blonde teacher stride up the hall and out of the building.

"I'm sorry guys. I did the best I could," said Fenton as he turned and addressed the now ex-students.

"It's not your fault, Mr Fenton. We all knew our goose was cooked the moment Ms Dunford saw us," responded Jack Lassiter. "But there's more than one way to skin a cat," continued the young man as he rubbed his hands.

John Fenton smiled. He knew Jack had a brilliant mind. The young man excelled at mathematics and science. He could see that Jack's mind was racing with a plot forming. He only wish he were part of it. He would love nothing more than to see the downfall of Irene Dunford.

***

Irene Dunford shared a fine two storey house with her younger sister, Zoe, a secondary school teacher at the local comprehensive. The house was down a laneway on leafy outskirts of the town. Indeed, but for the post box at the top of the lane you would not even know there was a house there.

Irene's parents had built the house there deliberately as both craved their privacy. The parents died in a tragic plane crash while both sisters were at university, and they inherited an equal share.

Like their parents, Irene and her sister craved their privacy. They were rarely seen in town except when shopping and kept very much to themselves. It was this secluded lifestyle that was to contribute to the fall of Irene Dunford.

Half term had just started, and Irene drove her car down the lane that led to her home. What neither sister realised was that they had been staked out for several weeks. Their movements and habits were carefully observed and noted meticulously.

Taking her case from her car Irene went to the door and turned the key. It was then she felt something like an electric shock, and then darkness. Zoe, who had been in the kitchen heard a thud.

"Irene is that you?" she asked as she came to the hall to investigate. Irene's sister was startled to see three hooded individuals standing over Irene, who lay in a heap on the floor.

Zoe left out a scream before fleeing into the house only to be caught by one of the individuals and like her sister, she too felt a jolt of electricity and her world was plunged into darkness.

***

When Irene woke up there was total darkness. She was clearly hooded, and she had a gag in her mouth that prevented her from speaking. Her hands and legs were also tightly bound.

Irene heard Zoe groaning beside her. She could only assume her sister had been similarly constrained. As her senses slowly returned the beautiful blonde teacher realised that she and her sister were on the floor of a moving vehicle, probably a van and it was travelling rapidly.

Finally, they came to a halt and Irene realised the van was reversing before it came to a sudden stop. She heard the back doors being opened and several hands grabbed her and dragged her from the van and although her hood prevented her from seeing anything Irene could tell from the heat that they had been brought inside a building.

Their hoods were roughly removed, and the light was momentarily blinding for both terrified sisters.

'At least Zoe was safe,' thought Irene as she looked at her sister, who was clearly shaken by the whole experience. Then Irene's attention switched to the dozen or so hooded individuals that faced them.

"What is the meaning of this? Release us at once," demanded Irene and then began to scream for help.

"No point in screaming for help Ms Dunford. The building is soundproof and besides, we're miles away from civilisation here," said one of the people standing before them.

Irene thought she had heard the voice before.

"Who are you and what do you want?" asked Irene in anger.

The leader of the group removed his hood.

"Jack Lassiter!" declared Irene.

"That's right, Ms Dunford, Jack Lassiter," responded Jack with a smile.

The others removed their hoods and Irene recognised them all as former students she had a hand in expelling at some time or another. What surprised her was that there were three young women with them, also former students who had also been expelled.

"I'll see you all in prison for this!" declared the tall blonde teacher with venom.

Jack simply gave a sinister laugh.

"By the time we're finished with you, you'll be sorry you ever met us," was Jack's response.

Irene felt a sudden chill of fear run though her body as she heard the former student's icy words.

"Look, my sister had nothing to do with any of this. Let her go and you can do with me what you wish," pleaded Irene, who, for the first time, showed fear in her voice.

"Alas, collateral damage," was all Jack responded.

The young man walked around the sisters and studied them approvingly.

Irene was wearing her white long sleeved blouse and a blue knee length skirt. Zoe, who, in contrast to her sister was only five feet six, had black curly hair cut short. She wore a blue round neck jumper and tweed skirt. Her knee length boots obscured her shapely legs.

Jack nodded and suddenly former students converged on Irene and her sister and began to strip them. Their protests were met by shocks to their bodies and although not compliant, the sisters did not yell out.

"Damn, don't you women shave?" said one of the group and they all laughed in unison as they admired the beautiful and naked sisters who were being held by some of the others.

"You bastards!" yelled Irene.

"My God, Irene, what are they going to do to us?" asked a terrified Zoe.

"What are you doing?" asked Irene as Jack put a collar around her neck and attached bracelets to her wrists and ankles. Zoe was also dealt with similarly by another member of the group before they were both led to a large king sized bed.

They were spread eagled with their hands shackled to the iron headboard and their ankles were shackled to the end of the bed.

"Let us out of here," screamed Irene as she struggled with her bonds. It was then that she realised what purpose her collar and bracelets served when Jack pressed the button on a remote control and pain surged through their bodies, making them scream in agony.

"You see, Ms Dunford, I have always toyed with things. My brilliant mind helped me to invent this rather nifty little device. It makes anyone, even you, very obedient," said Jack with a sinister smile.

"What are you going to do to us?" asked Irene, who, in her heart, knew the answer.

"All in good time, Ms Dunford," answered Jack, who then snapped his fingers.

Two young women came forward, one carrying a basin of water. She laid it on a side table. She and her partner then took some soap and began to lather the sisters' pubic hair.

"No, please don't do this," pleaded Zoe with a whimper but it was to no avail as the girls began to shave away until both pussies were completely smooth. The restrained captives were also forced to swallow some strange blue pills.

"I've waited a long time for this," declared Jack as he lowered his pants and mounted Irene.

"Don't you dare," Irene's protests were muffled as Jack's lips met hers and an unwanted kiss occurred. At the same time Irene's body shuddered when she felt Jack's warm hand fondle her naked breast.

Despite herself, the beautiful naked English teacher could only moan with pleasure as Jack's tongue licked her left nipple before his lips engulfed it and began to suck. Adding to her unwanted pleasure was the feel of the young man's fingers working on her freshly shaved pussy.

Just as Irene seemed to settle into a rhythm she was interrupted when a naked young woman also mounted her.

"Hello Ms Dunford. Remember me?"

Irene recognised her as Joan Perry, a promising science student who had been expelled after been caught smoking in a non-smoking area of the college by Irene. Before Irene had a chance to speak, Joan shoved her shaved pussy onto the blonde teacher's mouth.

"I, of course, remember you. Now, start licking my pussy, you bitch!"

Terrified she'd suffocate, Irene reluctantly obeyed. She was no stranger to lesbian oral sex. She had experimented in university several times.

"Oh yes, just like a real pro," cried Joan as she felt Irene's tongue lash the younger woman's clit bringing her to the verge of orgasm.

"You really know how to please a girl, Irene. I bet you pleased lots of girls in college" said Joan, with a chuckle before dismounting. This remark brought a chorus of laughter from the others.

Jack also shot his load deep inside Irene and dismounted.

If Irene thought she and her sister's ordeal was over she was in for a shock.

"Alright guys, Ten pounds a pop. Now, who's first?," asked Jack with a sinister laugh.

All present moved forward and shouted "Me!" in unison.

"Don't worry guys. There's plenty to go around. Just line up and pay up," said Jack.

"Nooo!," screamed Irene as she struggled with her bonds only to be met by a sharp electric shock.

"Now, Ms Dunford. You must learn that 'no' is not an option and very painful," said Jack gleefully.

Irene and Zoe knew they had no choice but to submit to their fate as one by one huge cocks invaded their vaginas and pounded them. They also received the occasional pussy to lick and bring to orgasm.

The only thing that kept Irene going was the thought of what revenge she would take upon them all, unaware that Jack had already made plans that would prevent this.

Finally, it all stopped, and the exhausted sisters were released from their bonds with their bodies soaking in cum and forced to kneel before Jack and the others.

"Please, no more. Just let us go. We won't tell anyone," Zoe pleaded desperately.

Jack stood silently and stroked his chin as if in deep thought while his companions looked on.

"This is what you're going to do. You're going to put on a nice lesbian show for us. Nothing like two beautiful naked teachers making love," said Jack with a grin while companions laughed heartily.

"You're crazy. We're sisters. We...

"Irene, please, don't antagonise him. I can't stand any more. Let's just get it over with it," interrupted Zoe as she sobbed.

"You'll all pay for this!" yelled Irene defiantly only to see Jack raise the remote in his hand. Irene body her head and her body language told Jack that the beautiful blonde was resigned to the inevitable.

Irene saw that Zoe had no more fight.

"I'm sorry, Zoe," she said before moving closer to her terrified sibling. Closing her eyes, Irene's lips met those of Zoe's. Their tongues locked and their breasts met. As their nipples rubbed together both Irene and Zoe felt a strange tingling sensation surging through their bodies.

Zoe was shocked at first when she felt her sister's fingers penetrate her vagina and began to play with her. She unconsciously reciprocated Irene's actions and a moment later found herself on her back with her sister on top kissing her passionately.

Zoe had never been with a woman before and certainly never thought she would be in this situation with her own sister. She had had several male lovers but this time the experience very different. She found the softness and warmth of her sister's body appealing. So much so that she forgot that they were being watched and simply submitted.

Zoe simply copied Irene's actions and after moving into a sixty-nine position they both enjoyed a wonderful if unwanted orgasm with their respective tongues.

While the two sisters were engaged in this display Jack discreetly withdrew to a room where he observed the action.

"Well, Sergei, what do you think?" he asked the man beside him.

The tall, bearded man smiled, his white teeth showing through his black beard.

"They are very beautiful. They are teachers?" he asked with a thick Russian accent.

"And sisters," responded Jack as he handed Sergei a file with the relevant information accompanied with photographs of both women.

"I know certain people who would pay well for them. How much?" asked Sergei with a smile.

"Hell, you can have them for nothing," was Jack's response.

The tall Russian looked at Jack suspiciously.

Jack smiled.

"Don't worry Sergei. The truth is that many people will be glad to see the back of Irene Dunford and I don't just mean students. Oh, by the way, the pills I gave them will prevent them getting pregnant this time. But.."

"Have no fear, my friend. We have a simple surgical procedure that will take care of all that," interrupted Sergei with a loud chuckle.

"This will keep them in line," said Jack as he handed Sergei the remote device.

"My friend, you know where I am. If you ever need anything. Just call me," said Sergei as he shook Jack's hand before they exited the room together.

***

By now Irene and her sister lay on the floor exhausted and breathless.

Jack approached the group.

"Ok, guys, that's it. Show over. Remember to keep your mouths shut. I'll take care of the loose ends here and see you all next time, good night," said a triumphant Jack as he stood over the two women with Sergei beside him as they watched the group slowly leave.

Irene Dunford looked up and saw Jack and Sergei standing there. They had been joined by several men who were clearly of East European origin.

"What are you going to do to us?" asked Irene anxiously.

Neither man spoke but Sergei did nod his head. There was a faint hissing sound and suddenly both Irene and Zoe were engulfed in a fog, and everything went dark.

***

Irene and Zoe woke up almost at the same time. After a moment, the mist lifted from their eyes, and they realised they were in a jail like cage, and they were upright and shackled to the wall. They also had gags in their mouths and were scantily clothed in nothing more than a white sheet.

Another thing Irene noticed was that she felt sore in her lower regions. It was as if she had had some form of surgery. She and her sister would learn later that while they had been unconscious a surgical procedure had been done on them both that would prevent pregnancy.

Irene looked at her sister and nodded as if to encourage her. There was the sudden sound of door being opened and light filtered into the darkened areas where the mature sisters were incarcerated followed by heavy footsteps.

Four rough looking East European men entered the cell. They remained silent as one of them unshackled Irene who immediately tried to break free only to meet a strong back hand, the force of which sent her backwards towards the wall.

Zoe screamed through her gag and both women were led away with their hands fastened tightly in front. They were led into a room and up to some bars. On the opposite side were some twenty or so men chatting and laughing in a foreign language. Irene guessed it was Russian. There was another man standing at a podium with a large disc like object in his hand. Irene guessed correctly that she and Zoe were about to be auctioned off in a most humiliating manner.

12