What Goes Around Comes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man struck the podium and spoke briefly in Russian. Initial silence gave way to a frenzy of activity as the men raised their hands to their bids. After a short while there was a brief pause and one of the men seemed to ask a question.

Two of the guards approached the women and ripped the scanty white sheets from their bodies, revealing their beautiful naked forms. The sisters tried to their hands to protect their modesty but their bonds only allowed them to cover their shaved vaginas and a jolt of electricity through their bodies made them move their hands away revealing their flat stomachs, shaved pussies, and firm breasts along with their long shapely legs. There were wolf whistles and cat calls.

A blushing Irene even thought she saw some of the men drooling. Eventually the bidding stopped, and the two beautiful and very naked teachers were led away to begin their new life.

***

It was the first day of the new term and Dr James Ross was surprised at the absence of Miss Dunford.

'It was not like her to be late,' he thought. He instructed the secretary to try and contact Irene on her mobile phone, but the secretary reported there was no ringing tone when she dialled the given number. It was only at the break that Dr Ross informed the Police about the absent teacher and his concerns for her safety.

The Police acted, not only on Dr Ross's call but also on a call they received from the grammar school where Zoe worked when they also informed the authorities that she was missing.

When they arrived at their residence the Police found both the teachers' cars still in the drive. Having failed to get a response from the doorbell they forced their way in, fearing there may be an emergency but found nothing. Indeed, the house there seemed to have no one around for some time. A nationwide alert was put out and when this failed to produce a result and international alert was issued. Again, there was no result.

The Police did have their suspicions about Jack Lassiter and some of the expelled students. They had repeatedly interviewed them but with no concrete evidence all were released. And, although the case remains open, there have been no new evidence as to where the Dunford sisters may be or even if they are alive.

***

Somewhere in Eastern Europe in the basement of a seedy club two beautiful English women lay naked side by side in a cage. One sleeps soundly but the other is still very much awake. She ponders the life she had as an English teacher in a prestigious school in England but now she asks how she and her sister ended up here in a life of sexual servitude.

It was bad enough that under threat of pain or even possibly death, she and her sister were forced to satisfy every sexual demand, using every orifice in their bodies and to perform stripteases together or individually for individuals or groups of men or even women who paid good money for the show. What was more humiliating however, was the fact that the sisters were expected to put on a lesbian show with each other, billed as either British sisters or teachers.

Irene Dunford would be haunted by her former colleague's words.

'What goes around comes around.'

12