What Goes Around, Cums Around

Story Info
When vengence cums full circle.
3.3k words
3.46
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author suggests reading "Like A Thief In The Night" first for better context.

This story is told from two different perspectives, his & hers.

Him:

Mickey was my mate. You know the kind I'm talking about. The kind of mate that's always got your back. So, when I found out the Missus had been enjoying someone else's cock behind my back, you can be sure it was Mickey that I went to.

"And just what are you wanting done about this misfortune?" Scratching his chin, Mickey was eyeing me hard.

"Mick, misfortune is losing a tenner when I pull out a 50. Riding another cock for this long...that's pure betrayal!" I brayed.

He took a deep breath, "Well see now, there's this guy I know of, right..." and he went on to tell me about the best payback for a cheating whore that a man could find.

I left Mickey's that night with a handshake, a password and a number to text. And that's what I did. A few brief messages that laid out what I wanted, all pretty simple. I was asked for the target's information. So I gave them that too. Her name, address, her schedule, and a bunch of photos. I asked to know when it would happen so that I could watch from afar. I was happy to pay extra. And that's how I came to be here tonight, watching from afar as my woman is about to suffer for her betrayal. I put the binoculars up to my face, and that's when the door to her apartment exploded.

Her:

I just looked at Mickey blankly...was he high or something?

"I think all that shit you been smoking has finally fucked your head," I laughed as I laid there, sprawled beside him on his bed.

He ran his fingers up my legs, staring so hard into my eyes, it made my pussy twitch, leaking out a trickle of the many loads of cum inside me.

"You know it's a mad idea...You know you'd fucking love it, too." He stated, rolling over on top of me, forcing my legs open.

"Just think of it...you have been so good for so long...but you used to love this. When does an opportunity like this come along. It's a total win for us both in so many ways babe. I'll set cameras up there so you can watch it back as many times as you want to."

I wrap my legs around him, having felt his huge cock getting harder and thicker as he talked and reminisced, dancing and twitching at the entrance to both my holes. "As many times as I want, huh?" I smile up at him, and he just grins as he rams that piece of meat into my already well fucked pussy.

He pounds my cunt like a demon, and I just get wetter and wetter thinking about his idea. Raping another woman. Taking every slutty fuckhole as I like. I scream out as I cum all over his cock, and he throws me forward, panting. Rolling me on my back he pulls me to the side of the bed, until just my head hangs over the edge, and I open wide for him to slide that delicious dick down my throat. Salty with pre cum and covered in my own pussy juice, he fucks my mouth at first, nice and slow. I start to fuck my pussy while I suck his cock, and that sees him start to build up his pace. He starts banging his head on the back of my throat -- harder, faster, and I take a deep breath right before he pushes that thick meat rod to the back of my throat. There's no pulling out this time; he pushes harder, harder until he forces his way down my throat, and he holds himself there until my throat starts to convulse around his cock. Getting tighter and tighter, he begins to tremble and I feel the heat of him rush down my throat. Moaning he begins to slide himself out of my throat until he's just resting on my tongue, and I suck and lick him clean for the next round. That's when the phone lights up. And by 21:30 I looked at Mickey with a wicked smile on my face.

"Make that cameras for her place, and cameras for mine," And I put forth my proposition to him, watching his grin grow more and more wicked.

Him:

In an instant, my cock is raging. Watching her get thrown around like some piece of trash. Taking note of what she's wearing though, I aint too far off the mark. Fucking mini skirt and thigh highs, hair in pigtails. Seriously, this bitch just screams for attention. Well, now she's getting some real attention. There's not a noise around me as I unzipped my jeans and pulled my half bar out. I came prepared (no pun intended) and pull the mini lotion from my jacket pocket. I squeeze a nice blob into my palm and start stroking my cock, putting lots of pressure on the head. I think of the way she used to suck my cock while I watch her get knocked to the ground and tied up. It's when the guy that busted in takes off his jacket that I'm confused. With my hand still stroking my cock, I stare at the scene before me, trying to work out what's wrong here. My brain refuses to compute, yet my hand refuses to stop, and that's when it hits me...that aint no fucking dude! Straight away my rage fires up. What the fuck is this shit?! I'm gathering my shit and about to head out the door and make my way over, when all of a sudden it's like my cock speaks up,

"I mean, yeah, we could go over there and beat both their asses...we could...Or...or, and just hear me out here...We sit back for a bit and enjoy the show. Get our money's worth, ya know? Then we head out and make sure we are there to catch the other one before she gets away. That way we make the show a two for 1...kinda like a matinee," Yeah, I know, I got a real classy dick.

But that's what decided us to stay and watch for a while -- and at this point, I don't know what's getting me harder; watching her ravage every hole on my whore wife, or thinking about the destruction I'm gonna cause to her after. She's firm, hot, muscled...the ass she's sporting has my cock aching painfully. I am going to fuck that ass like never before. Well, never for me. Mrs Uptight will not allow that -- just allows another piece of meat in her cunt. I smile widely; there is not much in the way of choice for her I can see as she's getting her ass fucked now...brutally. Not willing to miss the beginning of my own show, I gather my things up and head off to wait for her. I was so far in my own thoughts, all I could think about was ripping that bitche's ass up. Might even get my money back for this job. Now that got my dick harder and made me chuckle. Letting myself into the apartment building was no problem, so I got to positioning myself where I would be sure to see her leave. And when she did, I was ready.

Her:

Taking the elevator down to the entrance, I readjusted my bag on my shoulder. I could still taste her on my tongue, her scent caught in my nose. Humming to myself, I left the elevator and walked toward the entrance, trying my hardest not to laugh aloud as I saw a shadow behind a potted palm. Yup, some idiots thought they ran it, I thought to myself, as I kept my pace and pretended not to notice him. Did he really think he was the first guy to try this shit? This wasn't my first rodeo, but he was about to learn how well I could ride cowgirl. Smiling to myself, I opened the door and turned left, making my way down the quiet street. I could feel him behind me, trying to keep his distance but eager to make his move. I thought I'd be kind and put him out of his misery, so I turned down the chosen alleyway and began making my way down until I reached halfway. That's when I began to hear it...a low, deep chuckle that seemed to build in volume until it became almost like a gut laugh.

"Uh uh uh, little girl," he laughed as he made his way closer,

"There's no way out that way." I turned to face him, giving my all to appear terrified.

Taking another step closer, he started rubbing at his already hard cock, "I've got something for you, cunt,"

Awww, such a sweet mouth...I wondered briefly if he kissed his mother with that mouth. Then in a flash he had grabbed me, spun me and pinned me to the wall of the alley. He was grinding that hard cock against my ass,

"I think maybe you need to learn how a real cock gets used," he rasps in my ear. My pussy is instantly dripping as I make whimpering sounds for his ego.

"Don't get me wrong, you handled yours real good," he says, "but I think maybe you should learn how to take one!" he growls as he tears at my shirt, sending buttons flying left and right, releasing my huge titty with it's tight, hard nipple.

Before he can say another thing, I hear a sound and feel him slump against me and slide to the floor. I turn and see Mickey, my hero. Raising his eyebrow, I can't help myself: Dropping to my knees I release his huge, raging hardon and take it in my mouth. Sucking savagely like a high school girl, I was beyond wet and horny. Grabbing me by my hair, he pulls me to my feet and kisses me deeply, his tongue sliding into my mouth as though it were a wet pussy. Pulling away from me, he tells me to wait while he gets the car, and in a breath he's gone.

Fuck me, this is going to be one for the books tonight, I think to myself, and almost cum right then and there. Pulling quietly into the alley, crunching over all the detritus and debris, he put it in park and popped the trunk. The motor of his car hummed softly in the cold night air, and while waiting for Mickey to pull the car around I had trussed our friend up like a delicious Christmas ham. We lifted him into the trunk and headed to our respective doors, staring intently at each other over the roof of the car, not a word spoken to break the spell. Sliding in and buckling up, he slams it in Drive and we peel out of the alleyway, my hand firmly on his rigid cock.

Him:

When I open my eyes, I find myself bent and tied upon some homemade rig...like a weird saddle. But instead of sitting on it, I'm bent over it, a wrist tied to each leg, with just enough slack that I am able to raise myself slightly and take a look at my surroundings. I'm in sum type of basement, but I'm not alone. There's a girl, tied to a St Andrews cross, her wrists and upper body bound tightly to the wood, her waist bent so that her lower back and ass were the obvious things on display. She's whimpering softly as she seems to sway to a tune only she can hear. She's gorgeous, and so familiar. Her body gleams with lines of sweat running down it. It's while I'm staring at her ass though that I'm alerted to the fact that I am butt naked, as I feel my cock begin to stiffen and brush against the saddle type thing.

I whisper yell to her, "Lady, hey lady...can you hear me?"

I can't even struggle, being literally tied to either side of this thing, and she begins to giggle softly. That's when I hear slow, big footsteps above us. I feel piss start to run down my leg, knowing there's no way in fuck I want to meet the monster those feet belong to. This crazy bitch is still giggling.

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch!" I hiss urgently at her, and that's when the door swung open and Mickey walked in, absolutely naked.

"Finally man, thought maybe I'd hit you too fuckin hard and fucked you right up."

"Mickey what the fuck?! You stupid fucking cunt!! Let me out of this shit!!" I screamed at him as I struggled against the ropes holding me.

Laughing at me, he walks over to a bag and pulls out a ball gag...hot pink, and walks back towards me. He grabs me by the hair and forces it into my mouth, strapping it tightly around the back of my head, and before turning back around, that sick motherfucker wiped his slimy cock juice all over my face. I watch through squinted eyes as he walks over to the girl, no doubt my wife's hot rapist, and reaches between her legs and pulls a vibrating ball from her dripping cunt. Untying her, he walks her on trembling legs in a pir of damn heels and kneels her on a small table. Tucking herself as small as she can to fit on the table, he restrains her wrists and ankles, leaving her butt in the air...her asshole displayed beautifully. He walks around to her head and leans over her, looking me square in the eye the whole time, as he reaches for her ass cheeks and spreads them even farther apart, so that I'm staring straight into her little star. My cock is instantly rock solid and pulsing with blood. Mick licks his index finger and slides it the entire way into her asshole. Licking his other index finger, he slides that in too, and begins to slowly stretch her tight asshole, running either finger in a semi-circle. She's moaning, her breathing getting heavy. I don't know just what the fuck is going on here, and regardless of how fucking hot part of me thinks this is, I want out. Now! I start to struggle and grunt, trying my best to loosen the ropes.

"What's wrong princess? Are you feeling left out? Don't you worry none, aint no one forgettin' you." He smirks at me as I watch him drive his monstrous cock into that bitches tight asshole. She howls like a banshee, and he takes a hold of her hair with one hand and her hip with the other. He begins to sodomise this bitch with no regard and she's loving it. I can see the cum running down her legs as she screams for him to go deeper, harder, to breed her whore asshole...for him to fill it to overflowing. I'm panting like a dying man, just listening to them is making my cock throb, her filthy whore mouth...and that's when I hear him grunt, watch him drive into her hole one more time and hold himself deep inside her, and I could just picture the ropes of cum coating her insides. He pulls out of her and walks toward me, holding his monster at the base firmly and shaking it softly. Looking me dead in the eye, he tells me, "I'm going to take this gag out your mouth, got it? And you aint gonna say a fucking word. What you are gonna do though, is open your mouth nice and wide for me," he looks down at his half flaccid cock and gives it another shake.

Looking back at me, he continues with a grin, "About this wide. And if you bite, if you even think about biting, I will remove every single one of your teeth and skull fuck you, do you understand me?"

With tears and snot beginning to run down my face, I nodded in resignation. What the fuck else was I meant to do? Once he'd removed the gag, he started to run his still sticky cock over my lips. I knew what he wanted me to do, and I had no doubt what would happen if I didn't, so closing my eyes, I opened my mouth wide. I felt him once more at my lips, then the salty taste of him on my tongue. I wretched.

"That's ok princess, you can puke, it's just more lube for you to blow me with," he says to me as he takes a handful of my hair in one hand and holds my bottom jaw with the other. And he starts sliding that sticky fuckin monster in and out of my mouth, telling me to use more tongue, to suck. He removes his cock momentarily and replaces it with his smooth sack, smothering my face with them.

"Spit on 'em, cunt," he demands as he slaps them around my face.

Unfortunately, my mouth is bone dry. Easily rectified, he returns his cock to my mouth and presses it all the way to the back of my throat, forcing it against my uvula and causing my gag reflex to respond. He holds his cock in my throat a moment longer, my nose pressed into his stomach, before once more pulling out and rubbing his balls all over my face. I spat, I slobbered, I sucked, and as he removed his semi hard cock from my mouth, he praised me for being such a good little cock sucker. I don't know why that made my cock stiffen that bit more, but it did.

"For being such a good cock sucker, I have a treat for you," he said as he began to undo my restraints.

"Don't get any stupid ideas man, you're here till we're done."

Standing me up, he restrained my arms behind me and walked me over to where his woman was still bound. Standing me behind her, he forced me to my knees. I looked up at him blankly, unsure what he was asking me to do.

"What are you, fucking stupid or something, cunt? Clean her up. Get your tongue deep inside her fuckholes and clean out my cum."

He straddled her and once more spread her cheeks apart. I could see trickles of his seed running from her asshole -- her wet, used, cum filled asshole -- and with my cock raging furiously I bent forward and buried my tongue as deep into her fuckhole as possible. She was beginning to pant, trying desperately to grind her asshole further onto my tongue. I felt the restraints on my arms fall away, and I grabbed one of her cheeks and spread it wide, and with two fingers I began to scoop the salty, thickened cum from her hole. From the corner of my eye I saw him begin to fuck the sluts face with long, slow strokes...deep strokes. Each time he made her gag on his meat, her asshole expelled more cum onto my eager tongue. Released from her restraints, she pushes me into a lying position on the floor and perches her tight asshole over my mouth, reaching forward and pulling my legs toward her. And that's when I feel a cold, wet digit at my backdoor. I start to struggle and protest, but she just sits on my face with all her weight, pinning me there, forcing me to continue eating the cum from her while that thick digit continues probing. I wasn't minding eating this bitches asshole out, if I'm gonna be honest, but I was not down for the anal invasion Mickey was trying to achieve. Wasn't long before it was made clear to me, once again, how little choice I had in all of this...

To Be Continued

© JaydedAngelHeart 2023