All Comments on 'What Goes In Vegas'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
OldskierOldskier5 months ago

No part two ? Hubby has to get something out of this besides a cheating slut for a wife… How about one of those quick Vegas divorces..

Nasty56Nasty565 months ago

BTB epilogue…

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker5 months ago

A pretty standard story in this genre. Mostly spent on wife’s decision process and how the ever present BBC makes it all worthwhile. Like so many stories, it is unfinished with no indication that there’s more to come. Just put something to this effect in the pre-story comments so I don’t waste time reading it knowing there’s no conclusion.

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

The color of the participants doesn't matter. What happens in Vegas stays there. She got some good loving

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

Hopefully Ray will leave her in the desert along with the scumbag DJ. tied together in some ravine. No water, some snakes and scorpions. Makings of a slow painful demise Then file a missing person's report before going home to his kids and start the search for a better woman. The truth always comes out.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice995 months ago

Boring Faithful wife plays a slut to a big penis Black Pretends to be faithful

TheJoker33TheJoker335 months ago

Great story! I Hope there will be a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Badly written

TwentysevenTwentyseven5 months ago

OK, so now her husband finds out and surprise, surprise, everything turns out alright.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Although it wasn't badly written it was predictable. Las Vegas is a tired trope but nowhere as tiresome as bbc interracial stories in Loving Wives. Yeah, she loves her husband Ray and her kids...no she doesn't. She's a lying slut or among the most ignorant women in the world. Because there is no way she understands the meaning of love. Ray should just toss her return ticket in the toilet and abandon her to live in Vegas with D.J.! She has abandoned Ray already and forgotten she had a life, marriage, and family with him.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

So DJ focused on his career and didn’t have any girlfriends and now all of a sudden he’s dated tons of girls?

And you think college age girls are going to brag about being mattresses for a bunch of guys? Fuck that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I trust there will be another chapter to their adventure!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Straight to thinking of f&cking around. Yup some supposed marriage. Buster is going to go nuts and give five blazing stars. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No loving wife here, think you should reassign it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice, looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So, her husband has been tried and found guilty by her and punishment administered by her fucking first one, then it seems she is about to sample another, new cock. I'm sure they will all end up at the same Hotel party where she will see her husband and his group, partying hard. But will he be paying money and fucking one of the display girls? Or will the cheating slut wife embarrass her husband as she flirts and fucks a couple of her BBC's in front of her husband and his work collegues? So much for loving her children and her husband. She's just a cheap cheater and now a BBC slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a pathetic way to fuck up a marriage. This is what I do not understand about these writers who believe this idea is a good idea even as fantasy, a character created by the writer fucks around why in hell would they claim they love their cuck? Honestly just once I want to see a fucked up skank whore just give the divorce papers to her husband give him everything and let him have custody of the kids. Then she can literally go out and fuck anyone and anything she wants. Be it human, animal or mineral.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Terrible and boring.i was looking for a story what I got was just boring

CBX1980CBX19805 months ago

Just another slut, crapping on her husband and marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How about part two where Ray responds to her definition of loving him and the kids by returning home without her, cancelling her credit card and show her what life as a slut looks like while he's having divorce papers prepared for her return.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Time for both Kurt and her stud lover to give the horny bitch cheater what she really needs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Blah, blah, blah. Same tired bullshit, the perfect marriage, wonderful children, the black lover, the lack of shame, a recipe for disaster. This story has been told thousands of times. What makes you think yours will be any more interesting than the last hundred or so people have ignored? 1/5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That had better not be all - that is no ending.

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Average at best.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

She "would never do anything that would cause hurt to my children?" - She doesn't think cheating might do that?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not much different from other vegas stories with husband working and wife gets side guys. Through in black guys and big dicks but made them more professional and not getto.

mallard21622mallard216225 months ago

i want to know what happens ...

with D J's friend

with her husband

does she cum back to Vegas

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

That’s it? Where’s the ending? How easy is it to throw away a marriage?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

This was hot.

It seemed to cut off, though - unfinished.

blksoldierblksoldier5 months ago

excellent story, very believable a little rushed but good reading!

70slowhands70slowhands5 months ago

I hope there is another chapter. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awful, full of cliches and false racial myths. No creativity whatsoever. Fodder for masturbations for those with a black fetish.

Misterpink1966Misterpink19665 months ago

You really know how to write. It’s a beautiful story, never too much, but very real. Congrats and looking forward to reading the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dumber than a slot machine

Captcha

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny5 months ago

I love in these type of stories the couple is happily married but after the first meeting with the lothario suddenly we find out that the husband had been unfaithful years ago. Also he is uninviting his wife to the final diner so he can cheat? He woulda let her stay in England if he was gonna cheat on her. This is a simple device to allow her to be whorish without the massive guilt or stigma of being the offending spouse. Much too easy a ploy, much too convenient.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Assuming this is a multipart story and just not mentioned in the heading - otherwise its shit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yep,happy wife takes a trip…ends up a slut……

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unfinished. The real heat lies ahead when wife Carol returns to unsuspecting husband Ray.

enderlocke77enderlocke775 months ago

What happens in Vagas

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

That ending was so sudden, pat 2 must be coming. Looking forward to reading about her getting fucked by Kurt then DP'd by both of them, then coming back late to the hotel and telling hubby all about it. Love your work, cuz.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Get story!! I love married slutty cheating wives. To bad your on the pill. It’d been so hot sending home knocked up. Hopefully D.J. roommate gets a shot at you before they return you to your hubby. 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There is nothing good about this story. Unless you hate your husband. No loving wife here. She said she is happily married, lol right! Why is she married? Oh yah, for the convenience. she says she loaths infidelity, clearly excluding herself. She saw this trip as a free 304 experience to be what she really is, a worthless skank, while her SIMP Loser hubby works to provide for her. She is nothing more than a heartless CUNT. Another empty story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn it. If you start a story, finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story and the Vegas trip do wind up in crazy things going on . The bachelor or bachelorette parties where heavy drinking is going on away from spouses and home creates a cheating haven. So many guys are fucking down there and the knew many relationships and marriages were destroyed over this . Two stories in particular of people I know was four girls , future bride , maid of honor sister ( married) , two friends both married that fucked my five friends for two days . They pics and videos with not that it matters one of the five guys was black and they were all only a bit above average in size . Seeing a future bride being ass fucked while being face fucked a t the same time was crazy, married sister taking a deep pounding from her first and only black cock , other two married mom friends in various positions with all the guys switching around getting the girls to do things with each other as well but couldn’t get the sisters to eat each other thank goodness. The other story was a friend wife hanging with two black guy at a card table went for drinks with them then to there room while hubby played in a card tournament. For three hours they destroyed her sexually in a very explicit extreme porn way . Hubby was a bit pissed the next morning. . They switched a bit but considered her doing that without him noticing behind his back cheating. She was sore for two days , had bite marks all over her body and there last fuck before they sent her back to her room they dped both in her pussy and after a rhythm started with a bottle in her ass at the same time . She was embarrassed telling her husband because they belittled her in racial sex talk . They even pissed on her , they were so happy after and said it was all part of the fun only saying and doing for the fucking that she was the best white married older mom they fucked . They anther to come hang for a weekend in LA and said she’d get so much black cock her skin would change color . She said most black guys are lucky because of the big black cock stigma, the taboo of it or fantasy of it. They especially love the rich Beverly Hills girls and the blacks guys never do the deed without taking it up her ass

DickTraceyDickTracey5 months ago

Love the build up. Totally enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Should I assume this part 01 and a part 02 will arrive soon?

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

@sbrooks103xShe "would never do anything that would cause hurt to my children?" - She doesn't think cheating might do that? - That sounds like a statement rather than a question?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a marriage breaker.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader5 months ago

One of the hottest sex scenes I've read here. Forget the cheating, this is about reading good porn. For that it's a five ⭐

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Extremely hot..Has a little fun then retreats to her room to get herself off but ultimately straddles her hardworking husband, trapping him in her hot cunt…the best kind of LW story…mmm..

JT

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

White trash slut goes to Vegas for Big Black Chump. Now no one will wants her back.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

One of the best! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES