What Goes In Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of dancing sent a thrill of anticipation through me. I loved to dance, one thing that Ray and I did not have in common. But my delight was followed by realising what I had just done. I'd been unfaithful to Ray. Something I had known for sure that I would never do. My brow must have furrowed, and the concern shown on my face as D.J.'s face showed concern as well.

"You are having second thoughts?"

"No, just a wash of guilt flooded my mind. I love Ray, and we have a perfect life together. Also, I have two brilliant children, and it might sound ridiculous my lying here next to you, but I would never do anything that would cause hurt to my children. So much against my better judgement, I'll give you today and tonight and will try not to mention nor think of my husband till I see him later tonight."

D.J. kissed me, said he was okay with that, and that we should get dressed so someone else could shower. Most of the gang was up around the pool when we emerged. Tiny Tex was working at a massive barbecue stacked with ribs and steaks. The two girls I had seen him with earlier brought salads and savoury foods from the house. I noticed that several people were already in the pool and that some of the women were topless. I told D.J. I wished I had my bikini with me, as it was getting hot.

"Hell, that's no problem. I'm certain there will be plenty of extra bikinis in the house." And he wandered over to talk with Tex. Soon, he returned with one of Tex's girls and told me to go with her and see if something fit.

As I turned to leave, Kurt arrived. He embraced me and whispered in my ear, "That lucky bastard has seduced you. I wish it had been me."

I tried to mutter a denial, but he waved my protestation aside, "Lady, it's written all over your face. You look satisfied and well fucked, don't even try to deny it."

Beat-red at his explicit language, I followed the young Lady into the house to find a pretty bikini that fit. She asked me if I was sleeping with Kurt in the middle of trying the bikinis.

"No!" I hastily gasped out, "Why would you ask that? I'm here with D.J."

"Oh, most of the women here would like to bed Kurt. He's slept with my friend; she says he's the best fuck she's ever had."

She hoped I would put in a good word for her with Kurt. But once I picked out a bikini, I returned to the boys. We spent the afternoon eating ribs, drinking, swimming in the pool, and listening to music. Kurt was very attentive and a bit touchy-feely. I mentioned to D.J. that I was surprised he was not jealous.

"Hell girl, he's my best mate. I'm flattered he likes you as he has not approved of all my girlfriends. He won't take it any further without my approval."

His reply put me on edge for a second as I pondered if this meant he would try and share me. But I let it go. There was no use ruining our day together over something I would never let happen, no matter his intentions.

Around 3:30, I told D.J. that he had better get me back to the Hotel so I could get some clothes for the evening. I knew Ray would be coming home to change for his evening out at around 5:30, and I did not want to cross paths. If Kurt could see that I had bonked D.J., then Ray would surely see any change in me. When I got home after the dancing, and Ray had a few drinks in him, I'd take my chances that he wouldn't notice then.

We left the track around 4:15 and drove to D.J.'s apartment first to drop off the bikes. D.J. invited me in, but I said we should get to the Hotel first, as I knew if I went inside with him, I'd not be able to say no, and that would eat up time and cut into the window I had to get in and out of our room.

When we got to the Luxor, D.J. wanted to come up to the room with me, but I told him no. It was far too dangerous. Also, I felt it would be crossing an enormous no-go line for me, too much like having it off in my marital bed.

I bought a couple of dresses for any of the work functions. I chose the V-neck soft chiffon number; it was Sage green, and the light pastel green would pair well with D.J.'s dark skin. The skirt flared from the waistline and layered just above my knees. I also grabbed a change of underwear and some high-heeled shoes. Then, slipping everything into a beach bag and adding my makeup bag, I hurried back to the car.

Back at D.J.'s, we hardly got through the door before he had me in his arms, kissing and licking my neck and ears and had a hand unbuttoning my blouse. It wasn't long before he was teasing my erect nipples and snaking a hand down into my jeans. Thank god I had brought some spare underwear. I was utterly soaked. I was so wet I looked down to check it hadn't seeped through my jeans.

My entire body tensed when his hand touched my clit. Intense waves of pleasure washed over me, and I arched my back and moaned, "Ahhhh Yessss."

"Holy fuck," I panted breathlessly, "I'm going to come if you keep that up."

"Good."

I pulled away from him, grabbed his hand and led him into what I assumed would be the bedroom. I had guessed right and pushed him onto his back on the large king-sized bed.

"Now it's my turn." I slipped between his muscly legs and grabbed his hard dick with both hands. Looking up into his deep brown eyes, I slowly ran my tongue up the length of his enormous dick.

He moaned and grinned back at me. I held his gaze and then took the tip of his dick into my mouth. It was so thick that my lips were stretched thin, and I struggled to take more than two inches into my mouth. I sucked hard, tasting his salty pre-cum as I stroked his shaft and played with his balls.

I had to wonder how I had accommodated him earlier. He was a hell of a lot bigger than Ray, almost as thick as my hairspray can. I sucked, licked and kissed his massive cock until my jaw hurt.

Seeing my discomfort, D.J. rolled me over onto my back and lowered his lips to my demanding cunt. He pushed two fingers inside me and began to lick and suck on my clit. I reached down and cupped his head in my hands. In seconds I was ready to cum, and I cried out as my body shook with pleasure. He continued to lick my clit until my climax ended, and I guided him away from my oversensitive nub.

"Come here, D.J. I need you now." And I guided him on top of me and tensed when I felt his cock brush against my engorged quim. I wanted him badly, even though his size terrified me.

"I'll be gentle. I promise. You let me know if it hurts." He lowered his soft lips to mine and kissed me so tenderly it took my breath away.

We kissed for several moments before he reached between us and rubbed the tip of his dick up and down my drooling slit. I felt him getting his cock slick in my juices and moaning loudly. I tensed as he started slowly feeding it in.

"Please," I panted wantonly, squirming around under him.

I needed him so badly. I clawed at his back and begged him with my eyes. His hips eased forward, and I felt his fearful knob sink deeper into my ravenous sex. It split my labia and stretched my pussy wide. I felt him sink fully inside me, and I moaned so loud I startled myself. It felt good.

Stuffed full, I moaned aloud as he slowly eased out and back in again.

He kissed me again, I became more wanton, and I arched my back to take him deeper. I was wet, so wet. I looked into his gorgeous, caring eyes. He grew hotter and more attractive by the minute, and I grinned like a young teenager having her first good sex.

"Deeper," I demanded. If there had been pain, it had disappeared now.

And he responded by thrusting hard against my lions and asking if I was okay.

"I'm fantastic," I blurted out. "Fuck me hard."

D.J. started to thrust with some force then. Each time he hit bottom, he would grind his mound down onto my clit. I panted and moaned, driving myself up to meet every thrust. His pace quickened, and my breathing laboured. I could feel another climax beginning to build. He thrust deep and gyrated his hips, hitting spots in ways I'd never felt before.

He saw I was close, and he lifted, grabbed my hips and pulled my butt off the bed so he could thrust his knob at my G-spot. This did the trick; my legs started to quiver. My toes curled, and I cried out as my body tensed and released over and over. I came so hard my eyes rolled back, and I lost consciousness for a bit. Then I started to giggle. I couldn't believe I had cum like that, and I wanted more. I reached up and pulled him down into another kiss. I loved kissing this big black bastard.

"Wow," I sighed as we broke apart, "That was better than this afternoon's orgasm."

D.J. grinned. "Do you wanna try being on top?"

"I do," I giggled. "you did say you knew a hundred positions."

He laid back, and I knelt astride him, reached down and guided his cock to my eager cunt. I sighed as I enveloped all of his big, delicious cock. Then, I began to rock fore and aft, savouring every inch of his manhood as I gazed down at him. I rocked faster and faster until I came again, soaking him with my juices.

"Doggy style?" D.J. grinned at me, and I nodded eagerly.

He helped me onto all fours, then kneeled behind me with his slippery dick in his hand. He fed the length of his dick into me, then took hold of my hips. He first moved fluidly, with long, languid strokes, letting my body adjust to his size. Then he went faster and reached under me to pinch my nipples. I started to moan again; he was hitting spots I didn't know existed, and I began to cum again and again. Closing my eyes, I let the waves of pleasure wash over me, and as each orgasm subsided, another began.

Too soon, I felt his shaft start to pulse.

"I should have asked earlier if you were on the pill?" He muttered.

"Cum for me, D.J., "I'm on the pill, but I would want you in me even if I weren't. And I writhed my arse back onto him, trying to milk the cum from his balls.

He thrust deep, held himself rigid, and erupted inside me. He sounded like a wild animal as he came, then collapsed onto the bed, exhausted but satisfied.

I rolled onto my side and draped my leg across his body, trapping him as I leaned in for a kiss. Kissing tenderly, I caressed his body and basked in my post-sex euphoria. I could feel his spunk oozing from my now abused cunt, down over his leg and onto his bedspread.

We must have lain there for half an hour, saying little more than how good our sex had been.

Then we heard someone opening the front door and entering the lounge.

I scrambled to cover myself with the bedspread as Kurt entered the bedroom.

"Dam, you guys look buggered. Are you sure you want to go out tonight? I've booked us a table for 7:00, so you had better get a move on, as you only have forty minutes.

D.J. climbed out of bed, and I watched his cute butt as he walked to the bathroom. I motioned to Kurt to leave the room so I could shower. But He just sat on the end of the bed.

"I want to see your body; I'm not going anywhere."

And as I went to object, he just motioned for me to calm down, "I've seen hundreds of naked women. So you won't shock me. Just go. Give me a thrill."

Again, I went to object. Then I thought, what the hell, he's right; I can't really be modest after what I have just done with D.J., and I dropped the bedspread away from my tits, gave them a wiggle at him, then leapt from the bed and escaped into the bathroom.