What Got into Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
I was kept in the dark, finally mom turned on a light.
4.1k words
4.34
31.6k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

This is a work of fiction.

All characters engaging in sexual acts are at least 18 y/o.

I hope you enjoy reading this story.

* * * * *

Aunt Elizabeth looked like she was going to fall on the floor face first. She was staring at me still between her sister's legs. When I dismounted from her, Elizabeth had to see the flow of white semen training out of my mom's cunt. Her mouth hung open at a loss for what to say. Finally, it was my mom who broke the uneasy silence.

"Well, Liz what do you think?"

"Jen, if someone had told me you have allowed your son to fuck you, I would have called them a liar. but seeing you two naked, with him between your legs leaves me speechless. Jennifer, you've become quite the slut."

"To tell you the truth Liz I didn't know how I'd feel about loving him. But as my passion grew so did my resolve to let my boy inseminate me. All of it felt so good."

"Thomas, kiss your aunt."

"Mom?"

"Do as I say, Thomas, kiss her."

I knew she want me to give Aunt Liz a full lovers kiss, soI did and auntie acquiesced when our lips met and, growing bolder now have already taken one woman, I thrust my tongue into her mouth. I felt auntie melting and she melted more after the second and third kiss. I began to lightly brush across her nipples even if two layers of fabric kept them from my touch. But that did not hinder them from responding to the stimulation poking up through her blouse and becoming harder.

"Thomas," that was Aunt Liz, "Strip me."

We were kissing when I removed the jacket she was wearing that matched her skits. The net items to leave her were the skirt and the half slip. I was kneeling looking right into the sheer panties which were covering her vulva and buttocks.

I got a whiff of her musk-scented womanhood. She had a trimmed muff which was the same auburn color as the hair on her head. The sight was captivating so much so the woman standing before me was no longer my mother's sister, but a desirable MILF whom I wanted to claim for my own. As my thumbs lowered the bikini-style panties which his her vulva, my desire became been more pronounced uncovering her sexual beauty. I kissed her camel toe and she gasped loudly then pushed my head into her groin for a couple of minutes then released me so I could unhook her bra. As soon as her tits were released both of us lay down on the bed, mother had made room for us.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her smiling like a Chelsea cat mom was enjoying the show. At one point mom went over to kiss her sister on the lips. Aunt Liz returned the favor.

Once she was on her back, auntie spread her legs and with a whisper said, "Fuck me." Getting between her legs I entered her.

"AAAAAaaaahhhhh," escaped out of her mouth as the tip of my cock made contact with her cervix. Aunt Liz motioned me down to kiss her and I did very willingly finding that the kiss was even sweeter the before. Right after I got back to pumping auntie's cunt, mother Jenn leans over to kiss her sister again. Seeing the sister going girl on girl was almost too much bud I did manage to hold my load while viewing the hot exchange. It became even harder to hold when mom went down to suck her sisters tit.

Auntie was beside herself with mom sucking her breast on the one hand and my cock sliding in and out of her birth canal.

"Jennifer, you and your son are going to kill me if this keeps up much longer. O God! I've never felt so aroused."

"Which of us do you want to quit loving you?"

"Don't either of you even think about quitting. Thomas, fuck me harder and faster. Jen, give me your sweet titis to suck on. I am close to coming."

I did what she ordered and so did mom. It wasn't in too many minutes that Aunt Liz dreamed out, "FFFFCCCCCKKKKAAAAAHHHHHHHFUCKFUCK! The walls of her birth canal squeezed my cock as she spasmed on the bed. I noticed that my mother was holding auntie's hand during her orgasm and auntie was squeezing mom's.

Aunt Liz no doon quieted down then I delt that my orgasm was on the way.

"Aunt Liz, I am going to cum."

"Okay, Thomas but make sure it all goes into my womb." Then I felt balls contract sending my sperm down through my cock into my aunt's belly. I fell on top of her exhausted.

A few hours ago I was an untested virgin. Right now I felt like a cock hound with only two women under my belt. It had lasted 15-minutes this time making me feel like a real stud. When I dismounted from auntie, I tried to get away but no suck luck. Mom grabbed my arm and auntie pushed me between them. I was receiving

kisses from each side then mom started sucking my right nipple than auntie taking the clue, began sucking on the other nipple. As they were doing this to me, auntie was stroking my cock while mom was squeezing my balls. After driving me insane with their lust, auntie speaks up to mom,

"Jen, we need to call Margaret. If she finds out, and she will discover that we had an orgy without she's going to be pissed at both of us."

"She sure will. Hand me the phone." Then looking at me she asks, "Do you want to take your Aunt Margaret this afternoon?"

"Yes, mother. I would like that."

"Okay," after hitting the speed dial Aunt Maggie's voice comes on.

"Hi, Jenn, what's up."

"Come over here for some very naughty fun."

"Very Naughty?"

"Yes, very naughty."

"I'll be right there."

Ten minutes later we hear her opening the door. All three sisters had keys to each other's house just in case something bad happened.

"Where are you, Jenn?"

"In the bedroom, Maggie."

Aunt Liz explained what went on. Aunt Maggie was stripping off her yoga pants and the blousy sweater which went from her neck to just below her ass cheeks. She was naked under the garments. We all scooted over so there was room for her on. Mom and Aunt Liz were laying on their sides when their naked sister waves me over to the edge of the bed beneath Aunt Liz's feet.

Slowly she begins the journey to the surface stopping now and again driving me mad. Finally, it pops out of the mouth,

"Jenn, you boy taste good. Even better than his father."

"That is what I thought too Mag," Aunt Liz adds.

Aunt M gets up on the bed between her two sisters then open her legs wide,

"Come up here and pound your aunt, stud."

She guides me in through her glory hole into her velvety-textured vagina which is wet and very warm. I plunge into her depths until I feel her womb stop me. I pause stopping down to kiss her before pulling back then going back in.

"Do you enjoy fucking your Aunt Margaret, Tommy?"

"Yes, it feels awesome inside you Aunt Margaret, it feels so very good. I am going to fuck you slowly, auntie M."

"That fine with me. Let's enjoy each other's bodies, Tom"

She was not very verbal, merely moaning and groaning but she did keep repeating, "It feels so very good nephew. So very good. Keep fuck me, baby."

After about 5-minutes Aunt M tells me,

"Tomorrow, Oooooo, would you, MMM Aahhh, come to, Fuck Aha,m house, Oooo damn the feels good, to fuck, Oooo Mmmmyyyy, Ruth, Aha"

"Yes, I will."

"Good, Damn Fuck, now make me cum."

When she said that, one sister began licking and sucking on one nipple while the other sister performed the same loving exercise on the other. This combined with my cock fucking her fast pushed her over the edge,

A scream pierced the air, her vaginal walls compressed and released, then compressed my cock while her butt lifted off the bed. That was all I could take, rope after rope of my seed with fired into her.

After I dismounted, Aunt M and I enjoyed the post-sex euphoria of hugging, kissing, cuddling. Suddenly she bolts up after looking at her watch.

"I've loved Thomas, but auntie has to go perform her household duties. Remember, tomorrow at noon."

"I do as well, sister and nephew."

Both went into the shower. There was some giggling coming from the room as mom and I lay naked together. Ma has her ass pushed into my cock and I was getting hard again. The seed was filling my balls and mother appeared to be ready for another round.

"Wait until your aunts are gone dear. We can get another fuck in before I have to begin supper."

When we saw them go down the stairs, mom opened her legs,

"I am still wet, dear, stick your dick in and fuck me."

I didn't need a second invitation to claim her again maybe wetter. My cock slipped into her effortlessly. I have to say the second tie was even better than the first I enjoyed it and I could see so she. I fired five ropes into her, I dismounted and must have fallen asleep.

When I woke up, mom was gone and I was covered with a sheet and blanket. The scent of a delicious meal was filtering upstairs. When I got off the bed to shower, I noticed the wet round stain where we had been laying having sex earlier. I was a crusty mess around my groin, so I badly needed a shower. Mom must have heard

my stirring because she called up,

"Thomas, take a shower, strip the bed to the mattress take everything, and put on the outfit that I have laid out for you. nor wear anything beneath that outfit.

"Yes, mother."

What mom had laid out was a toga. The outfit barely covered my ass and balls. Any movement at all exposed both. Why did mom want me to wear this? I knew that the reason would be exposed soon enough.

I helped her change the bedding, light some fragrant candles and spread a little potpourri on the floor. She tidied up the bedroom and the house. Vacuumed the floor and did a last-minute check of the bathroom, especially the bidet.

"Ma, I am hungry."

"Our guest will be arriving shortly, we'll chat a bit, eat, chill out with some wine and then pleasure each other all night." she turned then looked like she had forgotten something, turning back to me mother looks directly at me, "O, do not get jealous when you see other men penetrating me. I love your father and always will, this is just sex, dear. Do you understand?"

"Yes mother, I understand. But does dad know what we are going to?"

"Yes. He'll want a full account when he calls tomorrow. So be ready."

We sat down together. My hand went searching up my mother's skirt, but she brushed it away. Turned toward me and said, you are going to need all this," cupping my balls, "Before the night is out."

I kissed her on the cheek when we heard the doorbell ring.

"Our guests have arrived. Go great them at the door."

There were two couples at the door. One was well into their fifties and the other in their thirties. Both women were attractive and the men handsome. All four were wearing jumpsuits.

"You must be Tom?" the older man asked.

"Yes sir, I am."

Pleasantries were exchanged and then they began to unzip the jumpsuits stepping out of them. Then women faked that they needed a shoulder to brace themselves don't as the, pulled the garments off, so I knelt to get the feet out. Mrs. Wild, the older lady, open her legs as I helped to give me an excellent view of her vulva. When I got to my feet she kissed me again and whispered in my ear, "See what is awaiting you."

"Your turn, Marcie."

"Thank you, Kelly."

"Keep acting like you don't know me, Tom, see where that will get you," Marcie warned me.

"You two know each other?" Her husband Dennis asked the question which was on everyone else's mind.

I answered for us, "Yes, Marcie taught 12th. Grade American History."

"I don't recall seeing you at the Parent-Teacher Conferences?" My mom spoke up.

"I deliberately avoided you given our relationship with this group, Jenn," Marcie told my mom, "I know he was your child when I saw his records and that Allan was his father. Plus I knew both of you were planning to introduce him into the lifestyle, so I thought it best to separate the personal and professional sides of our relationships, especially after Alan's unfortunate accident and your subsequent mourning."

Mother's mouth hung open.

"Tom," Dennis asked, "did you have lusty ideas about my wife?"

"We, yes I did. Me and every other guy. I mean, she always dressed like my grandma but there was something about her that all us guys sensed."

Marcie spread her legs wider soo I got a better view of sex. When we kissed after I got to my feet she whispered, "Fill my womb with your seed, then fill my ass with it, Tom."

The women guest all helped set the table as mom finished with the cooking. When everything was ready, John, the elder man, set the sitting arrangement. My mom was between John and Dennis Holcomb. I was situated between the two wives. During dinner was played with each other gentiles. I was rock hard, randy, and ready fuck.

"I suggest that we all lay on the same bed," John said, he added, "For the first coupling, Tom will fuck my wife, Dennis is going to fuck Emma, and I will fuck Marcie. Are we all ready?"

There was a nod and murmuring of ascent so holding hands with our dinner partners, we all trek into dad and mom and bedroom. We pair off then begin the orgy.

She was in her mid to late forties yet she was still a very hot woman in my eyes. My cock didn't need any coaxing when it came to full attention. I was out of my toga in seconds the I helped her with hers. Sliding the sleeves off her shoulders was all I need to do, gravity took care of the rest. The one-piece garment fell to the floor even though her elongated nipple jutting from the D-sized cups hindered it for a second. She was naked underneath leaving where trimmed red muff in clear view.

"Does this old woman's body, arouse you?"

"Not old, but perfectly cured."

It must have been a rhetorical question because she must have seen my stiff rod pointed directly at her, and she couldn't have missed it when I pulled her toward me for a sensuous long kiss. During the kiss, her hand went down to the proof of my arousal then she began to stroke it. I laid her down to the living room rug where I began sucking her nipples.

Her right tit was closest to it was the first my lips seized upon. I wanted to maximize her pleasure. My tongue circled her aroura, but I reverie was cut short but her husband,

"Hey, you two join the rest of us on the bed."

Reluctantly, I got up then I helped her to her feet. Her hand was on my hard cock as she led me to the bedroom. When we arrived, my mom and Dennis were lying crosswise at the top. It was clear that he was already pumping her and that both of them were enjoying themselves immensely. John and Marcie were next to them. Marcie had her legs spread and knees bent waiting for John. I laid Kelly beside Marcie. Kelly spread her legs allowing me to get between them. The two women held hands as John re-penetrated Marce's pussy.

"Tom, please fuck me. Don't make me wait."

Her vagina was snuck around my cock when I went through her love doors. It was very warm inside her and very wet. With the first thrust, her love juices splashed against my nut sack.

"Tom, I like the way your cock fits inside me. Mmmm."

"Kelly, being inside you with your vagina wrapped around my cock is beyond words to describe."

"Tom, wait in until you are in my vagina. I will show you pleasure," Marcie told me.

"Be quiet, he's fucking me now and I have not begun to fuck," Kelly retorted.

"OOOO, yes Tom, like that."

We developed a rhythm. She was so wet that there was a slurping sound with each thrust with yet another coating of her juices on my cock and over my nut sack.

"Yes, Tom honey, I like the way you are doing it now. I love it, baby."

I cannot relate to you how her encouragement increased my confidence and pleasure. I wanted her to feel royal after we had finished.

"The feeling I get from your cock sliding in and out of me is just so awesome. My pussy has been waiting for your cock for ages. You feel so good inside."

I lost track of time. The whole of the universe narrowed down to the physical union of Kelly and me. Nature had absorbed us into her and she was us isolated from everyone and everything. But nature always wants a climax,

"Honey, fuck me faster. I am about to cum. Let's cum together."

My body adapted to the lady's request, acquiescing to her pleasure. The rapidity of the increased speed had the desired effect. Se was stiffening beneath and I could feel sperm filling my balls.

"Ah! Oh! AAhhh! Honey, I am about to have an orgasm. Keep fucking me, baby."

Shortly thereafter she stiffens beneath me, her butt rises, and with an ear-shattering scream then collapses on the bed. Once I feel her vagina calm down

I release my seed into her.

"O! Yes, give me that hot man cream. Fill me."

After the last rope of my life enters her, I collapse on her. We begin kissing in the afterglow.

"Thank you, Kelly, that was awesome."

"I enjoyed myself very much as well. I feel very close to you, Tom. Come with your mother to work on Monday. I have an Intern position to fill. We'll interview together to see if you are the one for the job."

"Thank you, again, Kelly."

"Looks like we are the last ones to finish, Honey. The perverts were watching us fuck."

"It was beautiful, Kelly," my mother said.

We took a break. Each couple washed watch other except the women washed their bottoms sitting on the budget. After a snack and drinking water, we are ready to resume. John was mating with my mom, Dennis was taking Kell and I had Marcie as my partner.

"We are both ready, Tom, so let's do it."

We were the middle couple on the bed. Once Marcie was ready she open her legs to give me access to her treasure, then she guided me to her gate putting the hear of my cock on her labia so all I had to do was push. But I had to tell her,

"Mrs. Holcomb, I've been dreaming of this all year. Dreaming of seeing you naked with my cock lodged up inside you."

"Looking at the bulge in your pants use to get me wet, Tom, knowing that it got hard for me. Now, put in in me."

"Ahhh!" Was Marcie's response when I slid into her up to my balls.

"O, you naughty boy. Enjoying violating your teacher's body."

"That's me. Balls deep in m hot teacher's pussy."

Marcie was of average build, I guess the breast were C-cups, By the landing strip she left on the vulva, she was naturally a blonde. She had an attractive face which was pleasant to look into as I was pumping her. Her legs were not long but they were shapely and strong as I was noticing because they were wrapped around me. Her pussy was snug, hot, and very wet.

.

"Marcie," I said, "I had a crush on you. I just didn't want your body but I wanted you, all of you."

"You wanted me for your woman?"

I didn't answer her right away because I pulled waty back then slammed into her hard.

"O! O! O!" was her response to my attack on cunt.

"Yes, Marcie, I wanted to claim you as my own."

"You mean to marry me and have a family with me?"

"Yes, I fantasized that we were wed with kids together."

"Tom, you feel so good inside me. I am enjoying our fornication together. Do you realize that I am only five years older than you? I checked your school rec."

"Mmmmm. Is that so? You've such a lovely neck and it is calling to me for attention."

"What? No, no," was her wish which quickly changed into, "O, god, yes. Please, don't stop."

I felt compelled to please her. Day after day I sat in class looking at the butt wiggle, especially when she wrote on the whiteboard and the best of that was when she stood on her toe to write higher lifting her skirt if just a little. She probably wasn't aware that when she did that, the tops of her thigh-high stockings came into view.

Lord how that sweet round ass got my cock hard and my dirty mind full of dirty thoughts. But today, my dream come realities.

"Thomas, I hope you are ready to deal with what you've aroused?"

"Yes, I am, Mrs. Holcomb."

"Ahhh... Call me Marcie, not.. that tingles down below... Mrs. Holcomb."

"I will next time we meet. Today I am fucking my History teacher."

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers
12