All Comments on 'What Happened That Night Ch. 02'

by Hethen129

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice work, if confusing as flipflappery o.O

I like your style and the story/characters are great (don't think I didn't catch what you did there with Ishara/Dot XD) , i would really like to see tthis grow into a long series.

However, the general absence of WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON is a bit grating on the brain. I hope some clarification comes soon or i'm gonna forget half the questions i need answering.

audovoiceaudovoiceover 9 years ago
second opinion

Like the story.

Did not find it confusing. Obviously 90% of things are still unexplained but I am not in a hurry when the reading itself is entertaining.

I am guessing he was going to be sacrificed by some rich assholes when he said by accident the right thing to demon girl to form a pact. Demon girl killed everyone else, feeding in the process, or is that feeding on everyone, killing them in the process. Anyway now he has accidentally bonded further to his girl and I am guessing they have shared a part of each other's souls. Or at least she has done something to change one of them. I am guessing part of the flashbacks was of her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story

You are close audovoice, but it will not be that simple :)

shyqashshyqashover 9 years ago

The above comment is mine, I accidently posted it as anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent

Loved it , never lost interest

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11over 9 years ago
i know what this is.....

FinalStand's Revenge!! But, seriously, WHAT THE HELL!? Evil for the cliffhanger.....Love the story and the references! Please write more and quickly!!

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11about 9 years ago
five is never enough

Five stars is never enough for some of these stories, but, it will have to do for now. When do we get more?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
now what ??

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Must Read!

I've read all of chapter one and two, and can say with certainty this is a story with longevity. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous