What Happened When Lynn Stayed Home

Story Info
When a double date turns into a passionate threesome instead.
3.1k words
4.18
37.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex was furthest from my mind that dark rainy evening when Richard showed up. There he stood on the front step, 5 year old daughter in tow, but without his wife of 10 years.

"Where's Lynn?" I asked, by way of greeting. We had plans to share a babysitter and hit the town tonight on a double date. "I was just texting her yesterday—"

"Hello to you too," he shot back. "If you don't mind, I'd rather not discuss it right now."

Right. From the set of jaw I could see he was a little on edge. So I ushered him in, poured him a beer and got the girls to go play happily in the den. My husband Mike joined him in the living room and I listened while I continued getting ready for our night out. Lynn or no Lynn, we had reservations for that to-die-for new Italian place and I was ready for a night of kid-free fun.

I could hear Mike in the living trying to figure out what was going on but Richard continued to deflect his gentle attempts. "Sooooooo," said Mike, eventually. "We still going out then? The babysitter will be here any moment now."

Richard mumbled back. "I don't care. Guess we need to eat at some point."

"I'm ravenous! And I want to go out," I called from the bedroom, as I put the finishing touches on my makeup. I texted Lynn: "Where are ya? What's going on? Call me."

My phone pinged immediately. "I'm not coming. I don't want to talk about it."

Classic Lynn. In the couple years we'd known them, she had pulled this stunt a number of times. She was a sweet and giving person - when she was in the right mood - and a downright insufferable monster when she'd gotten upset. And usually, it didn't take much to get her riled up. Normally I wouldn't put up with such childish behaviour, but the men were good friends. And the kids loved each other. Eventually, she would get over whatever it was.

I texted a quick reply: "Alright. Take care, and let me know if you need to talk."

Lynn left my message on read. That was that, it seemed. A little part of me was annoyed at her for throwing a fit on the one night we'd made plans. Richard and Mike worked hard - too hard - and it was a rare treat to get dressed up to go out without the kids. Let's have a really good night tonight, I thought, maybe she'll see what she's missing out on.

On a whim, I decided to change my outfit. A good night starts with a good dress, I thought, as I slipped on a sleek silk sheath with a plunging neckline. I slipped on my highest heels to match and checked myself out in the full length mirror. Not bad for a mom, I thought. I'd been training for a marathon and it was paying off. The short hemline highlighted my long, lean legs and pale pinks of the dress offset the incredible tan I'd gotten while running outdoors all summer.

I strutted out to the men. "Come on boys, let's go. The reservation is for 7." Mike looked up. "Whoa, babe, you look awesome." His eyes twinkled at me, he liked it when I got all dressed up.

When we were younger, the act of just getting dressed up would be enough to set him off. I'd be wandering around in a thong, trying to put an outfit together for the night, and Mike would simply not be able to wait a moment longer. He'd grab my ass, push my thong aside, and take me roughly and quickly. I loved those brief couplings, as getting pounded doggy style always gave me the most body-shaking orgasms, even if we often ended up wrecking my makeup or hair or outfit - Mike loved pulling out and coming all over my face. Some nights, we were so horny we'd just forget about the date - we'd phone a pizza, drink a bunch of beer, and fuck all night.

But tonight, there was Richard. And the babysitter was at the door. The quick pre-dinner fuck would have to wait. Just remembering that had gotten me all worked up thought, and my thong was already soaked.

On the way to the restaurant, Richard continued being his grumpy, taciturn self. Mike and I decided to just ignore whatever the big fight was about, tried to lighten the mood and chatted humorously about our day as we drove. By the time we got seated at the restaurant - Richard seemed to have decided to make the most of it and join in the fun.

"Alright," he sighed, as his eyes scanned the wine list. "Which bottle is the biggest? I could really use a drink." Three courses and four bottles of wine later - we were all full and tipsy. Richard and Mike had gotten into a really involved work conversation, so I entertained myself by playing footsie in the hopes of distracting Mike. I slid my bare foot up a denim-clad leg and back down. Sexily but subtly, I hoped, I worked my toe back up to explore further north when Mike stood up to go to the bathroom. The lap that my foot was in didn't move. In my drunken state, I'd gotten the men mixed up! I froze in place.

"Oops, I'm sorry," I stuttered, as I began to apologise. Richard cut me off.

"No, don't be," he said. He dropped a hand into his lap and cradled my foot. He stroked it lightly and then gently pressed it into his crotch. My bare toes felt rough denim and an unmistakable warm hard length. It was Richard. And his dick was hard.

I'm not sure what overcame me at that point. Perhaps the way-too-many glasses of wine. Perhaps it was that little streak of annoyance with Lynn. Bail on our plans? See what fun we can get up to, a tiny voice in my head said. I arched my foot and pressed back. I could feel his cock harden - a hot surge flowed from my feet to my wet pussy.

"You're gorgeous tonight," said Richard. "How have I not noticed before?"

"It's just the wine," I laughed nervously. I could feel the energy between us. I could tell Richard was aroused - and so was I. My juices were flowing. I'd never thought of Richard in this way before - he'd always just been that friend of Mike's we'd always had around. But now I took in his dark eyes, large, rough hands, the solid strength of his legs and that hefty cock straining against his pants.

"Maybe it's the wine," said Richard, his low voice husky with need. "Or maybe it's because I haven't been fucked for a year. Or maybe it's just because you've been sitting there all night with your incredibly hot body on display. Does it matter?"

HIs urgency took me by surprise. All I wanted was a little light flirting, but this was turning into something more. My pussy ached - it wanted more too. I thought of how that big cock of Richard's would feel. I wondered if he was circumcised, if he liked it rough, what it would feel like when he rammed that whole thing deep into me, what noise he would make when he finally surrendered to an orgasm.

Mike's return to the table took us by surprise. "You guys ok?" he asked. Flustered, I pulled my foot away - thank god for restaurant table cloths, lost in my own thoughts. "Yeah," said Richard. "We were just saying it was time to go back."

We sat, three abreast in the back of the Uber, with Mike sitting squashed in the middle. An awkward silence had descended. I wondered if Mike had seen anything, if that's why he had sat himself between Richard and me. A rush of conflicted emotions swirled in my thoughts. A heady mix of arousal and need and guilt, heightened by the wine.

Too soon, we were home, paying the babysitter, checking in on the kids. Mike put on some music, and poured everyone another whiskey. Richard and Mike thankfully found their way back into their tedious corporate talk, leaving me alone with my confused thoughts. I could barely follow, all I was aware of was the burning need to be taken. To feel hands on my skin. A mouth on my mouth.

The radio started playing Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. I heard Mike say, "hey, it's our song", which snapped me out of the trance I had fallen into. "Come on babe," he said. "One dance."

He held me as we swayed to the music, while Richard sat in an armchair in the corner, saying nothing but holding my gaze with his steely, dark eyes. Mike's hands started to wander over my body, stroking me gently. "You do look wonderful tonight, babe," he said. He started to kiss me. On the lips, then my ear and my neck. Trailing explosions of desire down my skin. I could feel my nipples harden underneath my silk dress.

I threw caution to the wind. I kissed Mike back, with all the passion I could muster. "You look so sexy tonight, babe," I whispered. I pushed him back onto the couch, kissing him urgently. I needed someone. Something. I pushed thoughts of Richard out of my head as I straddled Mike. The way the couch and armchair sort of faced each other, he was probably getting a great view up my dress but I didn't care. In fact, knowing he wanted me and was watching me - but couldn't have me - made me even more aroused. I wanted him to know what he was missing.

Mike's mouth met mine, his tongue hot and probing. His hands roamed over my body, squeezing, cupping, stroking. I trailed kisses down his jaw, throat, chest, suddenly urgent with need. My hands reached down to his pants, to stroke the proud erection that I knew was waiting for me.

"Oh babe, wait," Mike gasped. He'd remembered Richard. "Let's take it to the bedroom."

I looked over my shoulder at Richard. Now was his chance. His dark eyes were aflame with desire, and I could see his erection straining against his jeans. "Nah mate," Richard said. "I'm good. Don't let me stop you." That seemed to be enough for Mike, who promptly claimed my mouth with his once more and returned my hand to his crotch. I caressed it briefly, before unbuttoning Mike's pants and releasing his gorgeous cock. I dropped to my knees between his legs and began trailing kisses down his belly, getting ready to deliver the best show of my life.

I allowed my dress to hike up, giving Richard a full view of my soaked thong, as I slurped away on Mike's cock. I slowly pumped my hand up and down his shaft, cupping his balls with my other, and swirling my tongue around his big purple head. Mike's eyes were closed, I could tell all he was thinking about was how good my mouth felt on his dick. I alternated between licking his head, and slowly suctioning up and down his shaft, deliberately not raising the intensity - that's the one thing about a long marriage, you really get to walk that fine line. I knew how to get Mike incredibly hard and horny and to keep him on that edge.

By this time Mike was moaning loudly, he'd lost all sense of caution and had appeared to forget Richard was sitting there, watching. I turned a little to give Richard a better view of how I was sliding my lips up and down Mike's cock. I looked over at him, and he had taken out his cock as well, and was stroking it. It was uncut, about 8 inches, and incredibly hard. I could see the precum glistening on his head as Richard worked his hand up and down his shaft to match my rhythm.

Don't stop, he mouthed. His eyes never leaving mine.

I bobbed up and down, slowly. I wanted this to last. It was incredible erotic, blowing Mike and watching Richard touch himself. My clit ached so I reached down and began rubbing it through my thong as kept licking and sucking.

More, Richard mouthed.

I was so horny at this point, I lost all shame. I pulled my thong to the side, and slid a finger between my slippery lips. I'd been wet all evening and it was easy to slide one, then two, fingers into my cunt. I rolled my thumb over my clit, roughly. I was so close. I closed my eyes and whimpered, thinking about Richard. How that uncut cock would feel if he were to just slide over and ram it home. I curled my fingers against my Gspot, rubbing faster now. So close. I could feel the pressure inside me building.

I felt Mike's cock stiffen in my mouth, and the salty tang he got when he was close to cumming. He was on the verge of exploding, but I wanted to feel his big cock inside me; it reached me in ways my fingers couldn't. I stood up and stripped off my dress, before setting myself back on Mike's lap reverse cowgirl style. Mike's cock slid home, his head bumping against each delicate internal ridge, sending a familiar tingle up my spine.

I looked up, meeting Richard's intense gaze.

You're so hot, Richard mouthed. His hand moved faster. I rode Mike's length, heading for the crest I knew was coming, savouring the feel of his hard cock bottoming out, hitting my cervix, sending tingles up my spine, then withdrawing and leaving me empty, then bottoming out again.

Mike reached up to roughly paw at my breasts. He knew I loved having my nipples played with and that it often sent me over the edge. He pulled down the lacy fabric of my bra, exposing my soft flesh, my erect nipples. He pinched one, hard, then the other. Pain quickly morphed into pleasure. My cunt spasmed in response; I couldn't imagine how wanton I must have looked to both of them. Closer now.

"Yeah baby," said Mike. "Come for me. Come for Richard. Do it." Mike grabbed my hips and slammed his cock home, once, twice, and then I was coming, moaning, all my attention focused on that white hot pleasure centre within me.

Without letting me pause to regain my senses, MIke roughly shoved me to the floor. He always let me come first, he was such a gentleman that way. But now it was his time. I could sense his urgency as he pounded me, a second wave of pleasure forming within me even as the first one had barely receded. I was so wet now you could hear the slick sound of his thrusts.

By now, my face was just inches from Richard and his beautiful cock.

Take it.

Did Richard say it or mouth it, or was it just a voice in my head? It didn't matter. Nothing mattered anymore than the desire to have him. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes.

Suddenly, there it was. A new musky smell. Salty, but not Mike salty. Warm, wet. Pushing into my mouth. I licked and sucked, trying to do my best, as Mike relentlessly assaulted me from behind. It was all too much. So full, being pounded from behind by MIke, who was bottoming out, edging me closer and closer to that cliff of release. So full, having Richard's cock in my face, a slick monster stretching my lips and throat. I tumbled over that cliff, gagging and gasping and moaning, my cunt spasming again and again. That set Mike off and his cock rammed home one final time, spurting his hot cum up my cervix.

When I came back to earth, Richard, amazingly, was still hard.

My turn, he said. Eyes steely and dark.

In my fog of arousal and desire, all I knew was that I wanted his cock too. I turned around, and presented my messy, creamy self to him. Richard wasted no time at all, lining up his huge cock at my gaping entrance, before sliding his entire length home in one slick move. The sensation of being taken so ... thoroughly made me moaner even louder.

"Oh, you're so tight," he groaned. He started slowly pumping in and out, amazingly in control still. I needed more. I writhed against him, arching my back, pushing my ass back, encouraging him deeper still. His hand reached around and felt for my engorged clit. New waves of pleasure danced through me. All I could think about was how his cock felt, sliding past each and every wet, sensitive inch. When he pulled out, all I wanted was it him to shove it back in.

I moaned, incoherently. His hand strummed my clit, his thrusts were slow but insistent. Teasing me.

"Tell me you want it," he demanded.

"I want it." I sobbed, I couldn't look over at Mike. "I want you."

"Say it again. Louder."

"I want you," I wailed. "Harder, Richard. Come in me."

"Beg for it."

"Please. Ohh, please. I need it." My fingers curled around the fibres of the rough carpet. I mewed and gasped.

"Come for me. It's your turn to come for me," he insisted. He pinched my clit and thrust home. I erupted, moaning and wailing. Heedless.

"Oh jesus, that's it," he sighed. "Oh that is going to make me come too." With that, he sped up his thrusts until we just bucking like animals against each other. Grunting, straining, careening toward release. I mewled and panted, riding the wave of pleasure he had set off - and yet another wave loomed inside me. In one final thrust, he went deeper than ever before. I could feel his length swell and harden, before he exploded inside me, both of us coming together.

Eventually, I came to my senses. We were in a big sticky pile on the floor. Tremulous, I looked over at Mike, and was surprised to see a big dopey grin on his face. "Sounds like you enjoyed that," he said. There was no trace of anger or jealousy in his eyes. I kissed him deeply, inhaling his familiar scent. "I love you babe, you know that."

"Yes, yes I do," he said. "But i heard you maybe like Richard's cock too." He winked.

"Maybe a little," I giggled. He chuckled, then got serious. "We need to talk about some ground rules if you want to do that again."

I looked over at Richard. He looked at me, eyes twinkling. The heaviness of the evening had passed and we were all just sated and happy - for now.

"Yeah, let's do that again," I said.

Author's note: Sorry for the long absence - hope you like this one.