What Happens at Conference...

Story Info
A woman takes a much younger lover at conference.
1.4k words
4.13
25.5k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing her nice underwear, the basque and stockings that made her feel special. She always wore nice underwear when she had an important meeting or presentation as it made her happy knowing the men watching her didn't know how naughty she looked if she took off her outer clothes. Her mentor had always taught her to look special both under and over to face her colleagues in a male-dominated world.

During the break men constantly approached her to make smalltalk. Now in her late 40's she had developed a fuller but curvy figure and she always dressed to impress and applied an appropriate amount of make-up such that men gravitated towards her, especially during conferences like this. They always thought they had a chance despite their unattractive appearance, body odour and the fact that they had wives back at home. "Oh they can dream," she thought. This time though one man stood out. He was smartly dressed and she was introduced to him later in the day. They exchanged the usual small talk but that was about it.

It was only later, back in her room before dinner that she thought about him a bit more. She took off her skirt and decided to strip down to just her underwear. Her heels lay resting on her feet, each shoe was balanced on the toe and she finally began to relax. As her mind wandered she thought of the man who stood out, the only one she would allow into her bedroom. "Shameful hussy," she thought about herself. Her husband was back at home and she had no complaints there but she did wondered what it would be like to take another man after so many years of monogamy and marriage. What would it be like to take a younger man, he would be likely to put his face down there, a technique her husband had given up on years ago and she had reciprocated by not blowing him either.

She actually would like some spice in her sex life again, engaging in some nice foreplay before penetration and being able to fondle and fellate a young man's cock. As she thought about this her hand wandered down below and she touched herself and couldn't believe how wet she had become. She could feel her wetness through the fabric of her panties and decided that it would be a shame to go to waste. She moved her hand inside her pants and started to stimulate herself. She pressed her button and excited herself moving one finger in and out siding against the juices lining her pussy walls. Her climax came closer as she imagined the younger man pumping in and out of her, his hot breath on her skin and finally his climax deep inside her.

Eventually she came and was quite flushed. She spent some time reapplying her make-up and adjusting her clothing and hair for the dinner. She hated these affairs as they usually consisted of men who all try to speak louder than each other braying at sexist jokes aimed towards women. When she saw the seating plan she knew it wouldn't be much different and she was right as she endured the usual boasting chat. As soon as dinner ended she knew she had to remain for a while and endure the usual boring after-dinner drinks networking and so reluctantly headed to the bar. When she arrived at the bar she spotted the younger man again. He was talking to some other colleagues but broke off when he saw her. His opening lines were good, not clichéd and certainly not well-worn chat up lines as he asked her about herself and soon she felt quite content in his company. He bought her a drink and they headed to sit down somewhere quieter. "I hate these things," he told her. "Just an excuse for everyone to get drunk and act like children," he went on to say. She had to admit she found him refreshing but did almost smile when she realised that he was a lot younger than her, nearly 25 years younger, young enough to be her own son, now an adult himself.

The evening wore on and she could feel a tingling down below as she watched him while he talked. Soon she wanted to address the tingling and so at a suitable point she made her excuses and left for her room. "That's a shame," the man replied and she had to agree as his company was nice. "Come with me," she blurted out in a moment of impulse. She suddenly realised what she had said but didn't regret it. "Follow me up, but please be discrete," and she gave him her room number. He needed no more encouragement and they slyly left with her retreating to her room first.

Once inside she knew she was beyond the days of undressing each other but she still wanted to give him a treat. She removed her outer clothing and lay on the bed in just her underwear and heels. The door had been left ajar and she knew she was taking a risk that someone else might walk by but what the hell.

Soon he arrived and slowly pushed the door open. She flopped back and beckoned him forward to her. He came forwards slowly removing his clothing and lay beside her. They kissed, first just on the lips and then she opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to explore her mouth. It had been years since she'd had a snog and had forgotten how nice it is to push your tongue inside a waiting mouth and feel their wetness and warmth. His hands started touch her, first just the outside of her basque and then they migrated to her breasts and then down towards there.

"Go down on me please," she asked him. He did as he was told and gently kissed the fabric of her pants tasting her wetness. She was getting very excited as his tongue probed her and she wanted more. He was deft in removing her panties, no hurry but he knew what he wanted. When he pushed his tongue inside her she could feel he was skilled. He knew how to excite a woman and used his fingers to rub her clit and work her up. She knew she wanted him too and made him lie next to her, she wanted a 69 and eagerly took his cock in her mouth while he licked her out down below. She wanted him to come and so eagerly wanked and sucked him until she felt him spasm and release his first load. It had been some time and so she ended up with a face covered in cum but couldn't resist collecting some on her finger and swallowing it. The hot salty cream drifted to the back of her throat and down into her tummy and she wanted more to join it inside her soon. He hadn't finished down below and worked her up to her own climax which was lovely and felt her feeling dreamy afterwards.

She still wanted his cock inside her and when she was ready played with his cock until he got hard again and then childishly she lay back on the bed with her legs open waiting for him. He lay on her and slid into her waiting snatch. She gasped as she tried to remember when she'd last been penetrated by a man and especially one so young and virile. She briefly remembered taking a lover in the woods near her parent's house shortly after she had just matured into adulthood and the fumbling's over a putting a condom on her lover to ensure she wouldn't get pregnant. Those days were over in so many ways and now she wanted this man's cream. He didn't disappoint her as his lovemaking was skilled and he certainly didn't lack energy. He held back on his second climax allowing her to savour his movement and the feeling of him pressing against her both on top and inside. When his climax came he shot another load from his balls inside her filling her up. As he withdrew she felt just how much he had saved up as his cream started to leak out of her covering the tops of her thighs and stockings.

She had been well and truly fucked and wondered if taking the odd discrete lover would help her in her mature years. She felt her husband didn't need to know and this way she could satisfy cravings that she had now and hoped to for a long time to come.