What Happens in Cabo - 750 Word

Story Info
A short 750-word heated discussion with his fiancee.
754 words
4.27
18.9k
40
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
787 Followers

The 750-word story starts now

"What constitutes adultery?"

Alex Morgan turned and stared at his soon-to-be wife Anna when she asked that question. "Geez...Anna, do I have to spell it out?"

"Well, yes, I mean I don't want you to divorce me for kissing another guy under the mistletoe at a party or dancing close with somebody after a few drinks. And why a prenup for adultery? Don't you trust me?"

"Yes, but I saw my Dad lose his company, kids, and his retirement when my mom cheated on him. I'm not saying you would ever cheat because I know you love me as much as I do you, but my mom said she loved my dad too. I saw the pain and felt the sorrow when my dad moved out. I don't want that for my kids. Anna this is a deal breaker for me. No prenup no wedding. Besides, I'll be taking over the company when he retires in a couple of years and the company must be protected from litigation."

They were sitting in Alex's condo where she had moved into five months ago after he asked her to marry him. The wedding was planned in five months, so he was setting the record straight about being exclusive and the prenup. It was late and Anna had showered after a night out with some other teachers from her middle school. She had already told Alex that she was tired and not open for sex. She had her smart phone out and was returning texts when he called her to the kitchen table to talk about the prenup.

"What about my annual July trips with Bea and Tracy to Cabo? Are you saying that the rules will apply even in Mexico.?"

"What the fuck do you do in Cabo to make you ask that question? You said all you do was swim, exercise and read books. Shit Anna, you went to Cabo a month before you moved in with me. We might have not been engaged but we were exclusive three years before" He was really getting pissed and was attempting to cool down.

She noticed it too, "Forget Cabo. I'm not sure that I want to have all these new rules about what I can and cannot do in my life. So, you're going to have to forget about any prenup."

"These are not new rules. When we started dating seriously, we promised each other there would be no one else. So, it looks like you and I have a difference of what exclusive really means. I want the truth now or the wedding is off. "Have you had sex with anyone else since we promised to be exclusive?"

She hesitated before answering. "You're the only man have ever loved baby. No other man has ever come close. I'm going to bed, and we can talk tomorrow."

"NO! WE TALK NOW AND YOU WILL ANSWER THAT QUESTION!"

She had never experienced this level of anger from him before and pushed back her chair so abruptly that she fell out of the chair and landed on her bare butt. She felt her robe open and tried to close it before he saw the red marks on her bare breasts and inner thighs. "OH God! Alex...I can explain. It's not what you think."

In shock, he gasped for his breath and reached for the glass of water on the table. After taking a drink he dropped his head and elbows to the table and wondered what had just happened. He felt her hand on his shoulder and smacked it away. "Get away from me you slut. You don't want to hear what I'm feeling about you right now."

Tears were falling from her eyes as she realized the wonderful life she had planned was vanishing in thin air. "I just wanted some strange before we were married. Tonight, it was terrible. He used a condom, and it lasted no more than a few minutes of foreplay and sex. I wouldn't' even let him kiss my mouth. Once we are married this will all be behind us. I do love you so much. I'll sign the prenup."

He leaned back, picked up the prenup and ripped it into pieces. "No need for a prenup because the wedding is cancelled and when you leave here in one hour I never want to talk or see you ever again. Well now you are free BITCH to fuck whomever you want in Cabo. Whew! That was close!!

Slick742
Slick742
787 Followers