All Comments on 'What Happens in Congress...'

by russeltrust

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillover 18 years ago
Cute story where nobody gets hurt.

This was a nicely written tale of a little office trade. Nobody got upset, and nobody got hurt. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great read

great story...very realistic and loved the backdrop...Im a fan of BBWs myself and hey got to admit they got their own brand of sexiness...I loved it but I thought the transition into oral could have been done just a tad better to be more erotic...Also I agree with the comment of the guy being a jerk would have been an even better story if they fast forwarded into the characters having a relationship showing that the guy did learn something from the experience and came out better as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love the calling her fattie

this was super great story. love the calling her chubby. great work

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
She's a big girl now ( who meets a big jerk) !

He is open about being who he is though. The guy used her, abused her then kept his word & hooked her up with plum job. Really superb job by author setting up atmosphere and giving details that lent credence in terms of the nitty gritty of a working democracy.

This story took awhile to heat up but once alit , it flamed with a vengeance. Full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What exactly is this?

I hated hearing the Press Secretary's first name. It made me think some people actually considered her a normal human being.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous