What Happens in Ibiza... Pt. 01

Story Info
A loving husband tells his wife 'What happens in Ibiza...'
6.9k words
3.97
31.8k
44
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Originally this was going to be written as a single piece but I felt it read better as two smaller segments.

I've placed both parts in the Loving Wives section as they relate to wife sharing which I know will attract the usual inane comments of cuckold trash and such like from those who feel they are the morality police.

My response to them is simply that I have left the ending open. There is an opportunity for a sequel to finish the story. If you feel that strongly about it then please, go ahead and write it!

As usual constructive comments are always welcome.

Please remember it is just a story. It isn't real.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT HAPPENS IN IBIZA....

The aircraft flew on towards its destination with just the occasional fluffy white cloud breaking up the vastness of the brilliant blue of the sky around it. Inside, in seat 8F, Vanessa Harper stared out of the window as the plane gradually descended over a vivid azure Mediterranean Sea.

Her ears popped with the change in pressure and she squeezed her husband's hand in excitement, the end of the relatively short flight rapidly approaching.

Looking slightly ahead and to the right she could make out the small spit of land that was the Spanish island of Ibiza. The place she was headed to for a week's holiday to celebrate her silver wedding anniversary.

"Well, we're nearly there." A male voice beside her said quietly.

She twisted around in her seat to smile at her husband Steve sitting next to her, her ears popping again as the aircraft lost more height.

Taking hold of her hand, he smiled back at her and continued, "Are you excited?"

He had arranged this trip as a surprise for her and he was looking forward to spending a relaxing, and hopefully sexy, week away from the stresses of his normal everyday life.

"Very. What's the airport called again?" She replied happily, clearly eager to start their holiday.

Her husband laughed, "It's Ibiza airport. I've told you at least a dozen times Vani."

"Oh yes." Vanessa giggled girlishly, "I forgot."

Gazing at his wife of 25 years Steve Harper could hardly believe how lucky he had been.

He was starting his third year at college and she was just an eighteen-year-old fresher when they had met. Vanessa had been a virgin then, naïve when it came to boys having only had a couple of fairly platonic boyfriends.

He had fallen for her almost immediately and although it took him a while to convince her to go on a date with him, he knew she was the only girl for him.

Even now she still had the air of teenage innocence about her that had first attracted him to her. However, that wasn't the only thing about her that hadn't changed in the years they had been together.

Her hair had stayed full and blonde, although now it needed a little help from the hairdresser from time to time. Hanging straight down to just past her shoulders it complimented her bright blue eyes that still sparkled with fun, just as they had so many years ago.

But it was her slender figure which, like her personality, showed the least change. After twenty-five years of happy marriage, she was a virtually unchanged 34B-25-35 and, despite a few lines around her eyes, she easily looked ten years younger than her actual age of forty-five.

Still a petite 5' 3" tall she had barely put on more than a few pounds despite having had two children; Kyle who was 21 and just starting out in a new job after leaving university and Scarlet who was 19 and in her first year at Exeter uni.

Thinking about Scarlet reminded him of the awful period, almost twenty years previously, when he had almost lost his wife.

Vanessa had haemorrhaged shortly after giving birth to their daughter and it had been a close-run thing for a while. After that their sex life had dwindled as the fear of her getting pregnant and it happening again hung over them.

It was only after he had had a vasectomy that they had, tentatively, resumed any sort of physical relationship.

Now with the menopause looming sexual intimacy had again declined to the point where they made love once a month if he was lucky. Not that he minded, he loved her, he always would.

"What are you staring at?" Vanessa interrupted her husband's musing.

"Just the woman I love." He grinned, his cheeks colouring slightly.

"Good." She leant across and kissed him on the cheek, "Make sure it stays that way."

Turning back to the window she watched the sea gradually getting closer as they descended, her ears popping for a third time, while the island grew a little bigger with each passing minute.

"Bing."

The seatbelt sign lit up in the panel above her head.

"Ladies and gentlemen. The captain has switched on the seatbelt sign for our landing in Ibiza. Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. The toilets are no longer in use. Thank you."

Listening to the stewardess making her standard announcement she knew they were about to land.

"Clunk."

The wheels went down with a loud thud and, just a few minutes later, out of the window she saw solid ground rapidly appearing beneath them.

Nervously she clutched her husband's hand, anticipating the bump, which occurred just a few moments later when the aircraft touched down on Spanish soil.

It was the first time she had been here and gazing out of the window Vanessa took in every detail as they taxied towards the terminal building to disembark.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Ibiza. The local time is 1:25 in the afternoon. Please remain seated until the aircraft has come to a stop and the captain has switched off the seatbelt sign. Thank you."

Despite the announcement the click of belts being undone and the shuffle of people moving, collecting up their bags and getting ready to leave the plane, filled the air.

It was just a few minutes later, once the doors had been opened, that they were walking down the aircraft steps and into the afternoon heat of the Spanish sun.

After making their way through the normal chaos of airport immigration, baggage reclaim and customs the couple made their way out to the arrivals hall to locate the cab Steve had booked for them. They were staying outside of the main town, with its raucous nightlife of bars and clubs, at a hotel called the Paradise Sol.

It took a few minutes to locate their driver, who was waiting in the arrival hall with their names on his card, before handing over their bags and following him out to his car.

The thirty-minute drive took them out along the coast road and past several of the more crowded beaches until they eventually arrived at the Paradise Sol. All the while Vanessa gazed out of the window taking the scenery in.

Once they reached the hotel's reception desk it was clear that they were the only couple checking in. Because of that the procedure was completed quickly and, after obtaining their key, they made their way up to their room on the third floor.

"Well, this is very nice." Vanessa remarked as they opened the door and she stepped inside.

Their room was large, with an external wall dominated by sliding glass doors that led out onto a sizeable balcony. In the centre of the suite was a king-sized double bed while a wardrobe and sofa occupied the remaining space. By the entrance another door led off into a fairly sumptuous bathroom.

"Well, it's only 3 stars but yes, it is rather nice."

Steve lugged the cases in behind her and dumped them on the bed.

Vanessa wasn't really listening though.

She was already opening the sliding doors and stepping through them into the warmth of the afternoon to investigate their outside space.

"Come and look honey." She called to her husband as she peered over the edge at the hotel's pool below.

"Impressive."

Joining her outside Steve took in the gardens three storey's down.

The kidney shaped pool dominated the outside of the hotel. Surrounded with sunbeds spread amongst the palms and flower beds it appeared relatively empty with only a few guests enjoying the afternoon sun.

Across the far side was a poolside bar, with a row of stools at the counter and a scattering of tables and chairs around it.

"Shall we unpack or go and sunbathe for a bit?"

Vanessa asked imploringly, turning to him and hoping he would suggest they did the latter.

"I know what you want to do." He chuckled, "So, why don't you go downstairs and get us a couple of beds while I unpack the bags before coming to join you."

"Are you sure?" His wife said hesitantly, wanting to accept the offer but at the same time feeling she should stay and help.

"As long as you wear my present."

"Oh, and just what is it?"

Opening his suitcase Steve pulled out a parcel from inside and handed it to her.

Curious Vanessa took it and, opening the wrapping, extracted the contents, her eyes opening wide as she looked at what it contained.

"I... I can't wear this."

She gasped as she held up a tiny black bikini that comprised of three small triangles of material and some string.

"You can. You've got a great figure." Her husband told her.

"I'm 45 Steve, not 18. You can't expect me to go out in public in... in this. I'll be virtually naked."

"Please. I bought it for you especially for this trip." He pleaded.

She shook her head, "I... I'm sorry... I just can't."

The look of disappointment on his face made her feel guilty about rejecting his gift.

"Perhaps later in the week. When I've got a bit of a tan." She quickly added, happy to see him cheer up a little as she retrieved her normal conservative swimming costume from her case.

Disappearing into the bathroom Vanessa hurriedly did what she needed to and then got changed.

Stepping back into the room she smiled at her husband and picked up their towels as she made for the door.

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"No, you go ahead. I won't be long."

"Ok I'll see you down by the pool in a bit then?"

"Save me a sunbed." He kissed her on the cheek.

It was a good half an hour later when, with the unpacking done, Steve eventually ventured out of the hotel doors and into the gardens. Immediately he spotted their distinctive towels on a pair of sunbeds but, much to his surprise, Vanessa wasn't there.

Checking the pool first, he couldn't see her swimming and he was just starting to get a little worried when he noticed her sitting up at the poolside bar. Perched on a stool, drink in hand, she was chatting and laughing with the young barman there.

Just then she turned and spotted him, waving at him to come across and join her.

"Steve, this is Paulo. Paulo this is Steve, my husband." Vanessa introduced the two of them and they shook hands as she requested two San Miguel's for them.

They sat at the bar for a while longer chatting to Paulo and drinking their beers. Steve finding out that the youngster was nineteen, the same age as their daughter, and working during the summer to help pay his university fees.

"You know he fancies you?"

He told his wife when they had eventually finished their drinks and gone back on their sunbeds.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm old enough to be his mother." Vanessa snorted derisively.

"I tell you he does. I'm a guy, I know how other men think. And anyway, he couldn't keep his eyes off you."

"Now you really are imagining things. He's the same age as our Scarlet."

"Just wait and see, he fancies you. You'll see I'm right." He stated firmly as he lay back on his towel.

Reclining on the sun lounger next to her husband Vanessa picked up her book but her mind was elsewhere. The flush of heat that had appeared between her thighs at his comment was provoking her to consider what he had said.

'Her husband was being ridiculous.'

'Why would a nineteen-year-old look at her?'

'She was old enough to be his mother.'

Preoccupied with her thoughts it was several minutes before she realised that she had read the same page half-a-dozen times without taking in a word that was written on it. Forcing herself to concentrate she focused on her book and kept her eyes averted from the bar, at least for the moment.

As it was late in the day they only stayed around the pool for a couple of hours before collecting their things to go up to their room. Almost unconsciously Vanessa glanced across to the pool bar and waved to Paulo as they left, getting a smile and wave in return.

"Told you." Her husband said with a grin before she punched him lightly on the arm.

"You are so wrong. He's just being friendly." She replied without really meaning it.

Back upstairs in their room they quickly showered and then dressed for the evening. Vanessa in a mid-thigh length lilac sundress decorated with large white flowers and her strappy white sandals while Steve was in his usual shorts and a short-sleeved shirt.

"Drink before we go?" Her husband suggested as they got in the lift to go down to the ground floor.

She looked at him curiously, "I know what you're doing."

"What? It's just a drink Vani."

"Trying to prove a point, that's what." She shook her head sending her blonde hair swaying around her shoulders, "But yes a drink would be nice."

Finding a couple of stools, the pair had barely sat down before Paulo was in front of them.

Smiling mainly at her he greeted them and she felt the warm heat between her legs again. Squirming on her seat, the moisture seeping into her panties, she tried not to stare at the young barman.

"Hey Vanessa... and Steve what can I get you?"

Ordering a cocktail each they watched as he went to make them.

"See, I told you." Steve grinned at his wife.

"Nonsense." She replied keeping her eyes fixed on the young Spaniard as he mixed their drinks.

She had been married for 25 years and with her husband for 27 if you counted from the day they met. He was the only man she had ever known, ever had sex with, there was no way she was interested in anyone else, certainly not someone young enough to be her son.

'Or was there?'

When the gorgeous youngster smiled at her she felt something between her legs that had been missing for a very long time.

'No, she was being stupid, he was 19 for god's sake.'

She looked at Paulo again and couldn't stop herself imagining, just for a moment, what it might be like.

Realising what she was doing Vanessa shook her head forcing the immoral thoughts from her mind.

'She loved her husband and he was enough for her.'

Finishing her cocktail, she slipped off her stool, "Let's go and get dinner."

"Maybe I'll see you tomorrow Vanessa." Paulo waved from behind the bar as she left holding her husband's arm.

"I'm saying nothing." Steve grinned as they walked off to find somewhere to eat.

When they returned to the hotel later that evening the outside bar was closed, much to Vanessa's relief. She had been worried that her husband would suggest another drink there before bed and she would have been forced to see Paulo again and confront her rather impure thoughts.

They slept in the next morning and had to rush to make breakfast before collecting their things from the room and settling themselves by the pool for the day. Finding a sunbed was easy as there didn't seem to be that many guests and those that there were seemed to be mostly older than Vanessa and her husband.

Laying out their towels she sat down and fished the bottle of sun cream out of their bag.

"It seems very quiet. There're not many people here." She commented looking around.

"You complaining?"

She shook her head, "Not at all, I like the quiet."

"Well, aren't you going to say hello to Paulo?" Steve suggested somewhat tongue-in-cheek as she applied her sunscreen.

"I'll go over in a bit and get us a coffee. I can say hello then." His wife coloured slightly, glancing across at the young barman she let her eyes linger far too long.

"You're quite taken with him, aren't you?"

Vanessa jerked her head back to stare, wide-eyed, at her husband feeling the now familiar trickle of moisture forming at the junction at the top of her thighs.

"Don't be daft, he's the same age as Scarlet."

"It's ok if you are. We're on holiday after all." Steve told her quietly.

She didn't answer him and lay back with her book, staring at the page in front of her without seeing the words.

'She was happily married, of course she didn't fancy the young barman.'

'What was her husband suggesting?'

'She had to admit Paulo was desirable though, despite the fact he was only nineteen.'

Unable to concentrate she got up off of her sunbed, "I'll go and get those coffees now."

Strolling up to the empty pool bar in her swimming costume Vanessa slid onto a stool as a smiling Paulo greeted her.

"Good morning Vanessa."

"Morning Paulo, how are you today?"

Getting the morning pleasantries over, they quickly fell into friendly conversation before she suddenly remembered why she had come to the bar in the first place and ordered the coffees.

"Morning Paulo." Steve greeted the teenager with a grin as he eased onto a stool alongside his wife.

Smiling back the youngster left them alone, going to clear tables and collect cups.

"And you say you don't fancy him?"

"I... He's..." Vanessa blushed and, unable to answer, took a mouthful of her drink.

Steve grinned at her, enjoying her embarrassment, "It's ok, we're on holiday. A little innocent flirting won't hurt anyone."

'But what if it's not so innocent?'

'What if I want more than to flirt?'

She couldn't help but wonder just what her intentions were, not answering him, as she sat at the poolside bar, drinking her coffee.

Throughout the day the same thoughts stayed with her as she kept glancing across at the gorgeous young barman. Sunbathing, swimming, whatever she was doing she discretely watched him as he worked and tried to make sense of what was going on inside her head.

Every now and again he would look up and catch her staring at him, giving her a smile and a wave whenever he noticed.

Lying on her sunbed she knew she shouldn't be doing it.

'She was happily married.'

'She was old enough to be his mother.'

'She had a daughter his age.'

A whole host of reasons for her to stop her daydreaming came to her as she thought about the teenager. Each one of them was, in itself, sufficient motivation for her to come to her senses. However, by the time they retired to their room at just after five that evening Vanessa was even more confused than she had been at the start of the day.

She even suggested they avoid the pool bar that evening to give herself sometime to collect her thoughts. The pair of them heading straight out to eat once they had showered and dressed.

It was nearly ten o'clock when they returned and as usual the bar was closed, much to Vanessa's relief, with no sign of Paulo.

Apart from one afternoon spent looking around the resort the next couple of days followed a similar pattern with Vanessa and her husband spending much of their time relaxing around the pool. They spent most of it reading, occasionally taking a dip in the inviting water and even making a few trips to the bar.

As the hours drifted by and with each trip for drinks, she became more and more aware of her growing fascination with the gorgeous teenaged barman. She knew she should be resisting the immoral thoughts that he incited in her brain but the more she saw of him the more captivated she became.

Returning to their room after a pleasant dinner on the fourth evening of their holiday she found she couldn't get Paulo out of her mind as she lay in their bed. Her pussy was wetter than she could remember it being in a long time and she could feel the overwhelming level of desire that had built up inside her over the last few days.

12