What Happens in Ibiza... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband pulled back the covers and slid in alongside her, like her he was totally nude.

"Steve."

She rolled towards him as soon as he got settled, letting her fingers caress lightly across his chest and down over his little pot belly.

"Mmhhmm... what do you...."

He found himself taken by surprise as she ran her hand over his body, trying to remember the last time his wife had initiated sex.

Letting her fingers wander lower she took a gentle grip on his manhood, lightly stroking it and being quickly rewarded when it began to harden in her small fist.

"Vani...." He croaked when she eventually moved over him, taking his hardness in her mouth.

"Shush.... I want to taste you." Her husky whisper only served to arouse him even further.

Wrapping her lips around his cock Vanessa started to suck on it hungrily, her mind thinking about Paulo while she pleasured her husband's hard shaft.

"Murmmmmmmm... Gurkkkkkkkkkkkkk... Urrrgggggggggggg!"

It had been quite some time since she had given Steve a blow job but she slurped on his solid 5" as enthusiastically as she could, her jaws stretching wide to accommodate his girth.

"Oh shit, Vani."

Above her she could hear him groan, the sounds getting louder when she finally took his cockhead down her throat.

It was clearly obvious to her that Steve was becoming very excited by her unexpected actions. His hips were moving, thrusting up gently urging his prick deeper into her mouth while her soft lips tightened around it.

Feeling it pulse against her tongue she pulled away, strands of her saliva hanging between her mouth and his cockhead.

"Vani... I...."

"Just enjoy." She whispered.

With that as her answer she knelt up and straddled her husband's hips, their eyes meeting as she reached down and grasped his hardness to guide the bulbous tip between her moist pink labia.

"Oh... fuck!" All he could do was moan expectantly.

Throwing her head back Vanessa closed her eyes and groaned with pleasure as she lowered herself onto him. Her plump juicy labia splitting open around his erection as she impaled her dripping sex on his rampant cock.

"It... feels... so.... good." Her wail of delight sent a shiver of lust through her husband.

Bracing herself, her fingers splayed on his chest, she shuddered feeling every inch of him filling her aching love tunnel.

With his shaft buried in his wife's pussy Steve ran his hands up from her waist to her breasts, cupping the modest mounds and toying with the sensitive nipples, sending pulses of pure carnality out from her puckering areola.

Moving easily Vanessa began to fuck herself onto her husband's prick, raising her hips and dropping them again, her wet slit sliding up and down on his manhood while her nether lips caressed it sensuously.

"Unhhh.... Unhhhh... fuck, oh fuck... yes, oh yes!"

Grinding her pussy down onto him she moaned deliriously, her aching clitoris pressed against the base of his shaft creating feelings of gratification that radiated out from her swollen nub.

The bed creaked in time with their writhing bodies, Steve thrusting up into his wife's wetness as she moaned with delight, her pussy tightening on his hard meat every time it filled her.

Their bodies slapped together, groin to groin, flesh against flesh, the sounds becoming louder and mixing with their groans as they both raced towards their zenith.

"Shit... Steve... I... I...."

With her head thrown back, blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, Vanessa bucked and writhed in ecstasy, closing her eyes and enjoying the flood of delight that was growing in her.

"Oh fuck... Vani.... Oh shit.... I'm gonna cum."

Underneath her Steve gasped and drove his hardness up into his wife one final time.

Astride him Vanessa jerked uncontrollably as he filled her, cumming with her husband, wave after wave of hedonistic pleasure surging through her as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Shit.... shit, shit.... I'm.... I'm cummmmmiiinnggggggggggggggg!"

With a final shriek of delight, she slumped across him, her body spasming uncontrollably as her husband's cock throbbed inside her, filling her with his man cream.

Panting for breath they clung to each other for several long seconds before Vanessa eventually rolled off him.

"Bloody hell Vani."

"What?" She giggled resting her head on his chest.

"He's really got to you, hasn't he?" Steve slid his arm about his wife's shoulders holding her to him.

"I... I don't know what... what you mean."

Her husband laughed.

"Come on Vani, don't play silly games with me. You've got the hots for your young friend."

"I... I haven't!" Blushing she protested her innocence.

"Admit it honey. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You want him, don't you?"

Avoiding her husband's eyes, she nodded.

"Ok, I want him but we're married. So, you don't need to worry nothing is going to happen."

He didn't answer and, instead, kissed the top of her head as they settled down to sleep.

Within minutes her husband was gently snoring next to her while Vanessa lay listening to his slow steady breathing and staring at the ceiling.

'Her husband had been right when he said she desired the young barman.'

'She was married though, so nothing would happen. Would it?'

'Was it so wrong that she was thinking of the teenager while she was with her husband?'

A multitude of conflicting thoughts flooded her mind and the alarm clock showed it was just before 2 a.m. when she finally fell asleep.

They slept in the next morning and had just returned to their room after a hasty breakfast to get themselves ready for another day by the pool.

Vanessa was just about to change into her swimming costume when Steve stopped her

"Why don't you wear the bikini I brought you?" He suggested hesitantly handing it to her.

She looked at him with alarm and protested, "I... I couldn't... I'll be virtually naked."

"You promised you'd wear it Vani. And Paulo will like it, I'm sure."

Nervously Vanessa looked at the two scraps of material in her hands considering what her husband had just said.

"I guess I could at least try it on."

Ten minutes later she apprehensively paraded across the hotel room in her gift, the three skimpy triangles barely sufficient to cover her dark pink areola and shaven pussy.

"Wow, you look fantastic." Steve grinned.

"Are you sure it's ok? It seems a bit small."

"Honestly it looks great on you babe."

"I'm not sure." She looked at him with an expression of concern, "I'm practically nude."

"Trust me you look fantastic and Paulo will love it."

Vanessa blushed and bit her bottom lip coyly thinking about the teenage barman.

'Would he really notice her in it?'

'Perhaps she could flirt with him even more.'

"Ok I suppose I could." She looked at her reflection in the mirror, turning from side to side and studying her appearance.

"Good girl."

Slipping a t-shirt over her scanty costume she collected their things and the couple headed down to the swimming pool.

Spreading their towels on their sunbeds Vanessa glanced anxiously around her and hesitated before peeling off her shirt to expose her barely clad body to everyone at the poolside. Taking a calming breath and trying to keep her eyes on the floor she pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped it onto the lounger.

"Well, you've certainly got everyone's attention." Sitting on his sunbed Steve chuckled.

Glancing briefly around her she noticed several men were blatantly staring at her standing there in virtually nothing.

"What about Paulo?" Vanessa whispered not daring to look across at the young Spaniard.

"Everyone. Including your young man."

"Really?"

He laughed, "Yep, he can't take his eyes off you."

Vanessa peeked up coyly from under her lashes to see for herself that Paulo was indeed staring at her from the bar. Thrilled to see his eyes fixed on her she shivered with pleasure.

Smiling to herself she took a bottle from her bag and started to apply her sunscreen. Ignoring the lascivious stares from the men around the pool she casually rubbed the lotion into her legs before slowly working up her body and onto her arms.

"Will you do my back honey?" She lay down and reached behind her to untie the string of her bikini.

Her husband leant over applying the sun cream to her back, massaging it into her skin, taking the opportunity to stroke his fingers down her sides against the swell of her breasts.

"Don't forget to do my bum cheeks to."

Steve grinned and obligingly ran his hands over her exposed rear, with only the string of her thong disappearing between the firm globes of her backside they were totally uncovered. Again, he took the liberty to feel her up, reaching between her thighs and cheeks making her giggle sexily.

Once she was done Vanessa returned the favour for her husband, rubbing the lotion into his back and down his legs before the pair of them settled down to read.

Throughout the rest of the morning, she found her attention wandering and continually glanced over towards the pool bar, getting frequent smiles from the teenager working there in return.

"Why don't you go and get us a couple of beers." Steve suggested shortly after midday.

"What?" A startled Vanessa looked up from her book.

"You obviously want to go and talk to him again so go and get us a couple of beers. I'll come up in a minute."

"I... I err... but..." She stammered, blushing.

"You've been staring at him ever since we got here five days ago, taking every opportunity to flirt with him." His grin reassured her he wasn't angry, "This morning you've hardly taken your eyes off him. So just go and talk to the lad."

"You don't... mind?"

"No, I don't mind." Her husband chuckled, "Now go."

Apprehensively she got up, aware of how little of her slender figure her bikini covered, and made her way up to the bar getting more salacious looks from all of the men around the pool.

"Hey Vanessa, you look great. Love the new costume."

Her cheeks coloured as she slipped up onto a stool.

"Thanks. Could I have a couple of San Miguel's please."

Taking the two bottles from the young barman she couldn't help but shiver with arousal when she noticed how his eyes roamed over her scantily clad form.

'Did he really fancy her just like her husband had suggested?'

'He was so young though, the same age as her daughter.'

'She was a married woman; she took her marriage vows seriously.'

Her mind went back to all the reasons she should be avoiding him as she felt a flush of moisture at the top of her thighs while her stomach tightened into a knot.

It was then that she wished she was more like a couple of her married friends that weren't shy when it came to telling her about their various indiscretions and seemed to revel in cheating on their husbands.

Not that she hadn't had the opportunity she thought to herself.

On more than one occasion, when on a girl's night out, she had been chatted up but it had never got beyond the odd friendly dance which ended with a polite thank you.

And of course, there was Henry Lassiter.

One of the senior partners at the solicitor's where she worked as a researcher the 35-year-old had, over the last couple of years, made it very clear he wanted her. However, she had rejected every offer to go for a drink or to have lunch with him, stating quite firmly that she was happily married.

'But was she?'

Surely, if she were she wouldn't be thinking about the young barman in such a sexual way.

No. She decided she would put him out of her mind, the holiday would be over in a few more days and then she would be going home.

"Got my beer then." Her husband slid onto the stool next to her bringing her back to the present,

Passing it across to him she felt slightly annoyed that he was disturbing her time with Paulo.

"Excuse, I go to collect glasses." The teenager smiled and left them alone at the bar.

"You want him, don't you? Steve said quietly once he was out of earshot.

"What... no, of course not. We're married."

Vanessa avoided looking at her husband as she protested weakly, denying what she was feeling and forgetting her recent decision.

Putting his fingers under her chin and tipping her face up so he could look into her eyes, he paused for a second before speaking.

"What happens in Ibiza stays in Ibiza or so they say."

She stared at him questioningly, "And just what does that mean?"

"Just promise me that you'll come back to me afterwards?" Steve continued

Her mouth opened and closed several times before she was able to respond.

"What are you saying Steve... because it sounds like you're telling me to... to break my marriage vows."

Getting off of the stool he picked up his beer, "What you do is up to you. Just promise me you'll come back to me afterwards is all I ask?"

Turning away he left Vanessa sitting speechless at the bar as he returned to his sun lounger.

'What had her husband just offered her?'

'Could she do it and have sex with the teenager?'

'Would Paulo even be interested in her?'

Drinking her beer, she sat and carefully considered everything her husband had said to her.

"Are you ok Vanessa?" Paulo's voice jerked her back from her introspection.

"Oh yes, yes.... fine thanks."

Looking at him, an unbidden feeling of desire swept over her and she made her decision.

She would need a plan.

Staying at the bar a little longer, partly to finish her beer and partly to flirt with the young barman she found out he was single, lived at the hotel and finished every night at nine. When she was done, she put her glass back on the counter, said a goodbye to him, and strolled back to her husband enjoying all the male eyes following her.

"You're back." He said with a hint of surprise in his voice.

Vanessa nodded, "I wanted you to be sure about this. I've never been with another man and if I do this there'll be no way to take it back. You do realise that."

"I'm sure." Steve gazed back at her, his expression a mixture of sadness and arousal, "I can see how much you want him."

"I do." She finally admitted it to herself and her husband, "But I'm not sure he wants me."

Her uncertainty brought a smile to his lips, "Trust me he does."

"Are you certain?"

Steve looked at her, "I've seen the way men have looked at you over the years, the lust in their eyes. And in all that time you've never given me cause not to trust you. So, here, now, on Ibiza I'm giving you the opportunity."

Vanessa bit her lower lip and took a hold of his hand.

"You know I love you, don't you?"

He grinned, "Yeah, I know. But trust me, he wants you as much as you want him."

"Then we'll see what happens tonight." She said after a moment's hesitation, committing herself.

Vanessa spent the rest of the afternoon sitting around the pool in a state of nervous anticipation as she considered what she was planning that night. A couple of visits to the bar and a swim in the water did little to ease her anxiety, particularly with the numerous men ogling her in her tiny bikini.

Finally, at just after five, they picked up their towels and collected the rest of their belongings before, with a wave to Paulo, she followed her husband up to their room.

"So, what's your plan." Steve asked as soon as they were upstairs.

His wife shrugged, undoing the skimpy costume and letting it fall around her feet, "I don't really have one. We'll come back after dinner then you return to the room while I go to the bar before nine and wait till it closes."

Heading for the bathroom she left the conversation there and went to shower and wash her hair. Standing under the warm water as she shaved her legs and vulva, Vanessa reflected on what she was hoping might happen later that night.

'Would Paulo actually want an old lady like her?'

'Was she going to have another man's cock inside her?'

'If he fucked her would her husband still want her?'

All the fears and worries she had built up in her mind flooded to the fore as she stood there. Eventually, unable to answer her questions she put them aside and stepped out from under the shower.

By the time she had dried herself and brushed out her hair Steve had taken his turn to clean-up and was standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame, watching her as she applied her make-up. Up till then she had used minimal cosmetics while they had been away but tonight, she took her time wanting to look her best.

A bronze eyeshadow, some mascara and a red lip gloss all carefully applied gave her the glamorous, slightly sultry look she hoped would appeal to the young Spaniard.

Dropping her towel Vanessa slid a white lace thong up her legs, settling it in place over her hairless mound, the thin string disappearing between her firm buttocks. Forgoing a bra, she chose a simple red sundress that had large white buttons all the way up the front. With spaghetti thin straps it was a little shorter than her normal clothes, barely reaching down to mid-thigh on her slender form.

Her strappy white sandals with a 2" heel completed her outfit and with a twirl in front of her husband she smiled.

"What do you think? Will I do?"

"Wow!" Was the only comment he made.

"In that case I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Shall we go to dinner?"

Steve pulled on his own shoes and then picking up his wallet he opened the door for them to leave.

"Drink first?" He suggested as they waited for the lift to take them down to the ground floor.

"Are you sure?"

Knowing what might happen later Vanessa was a little concerned about going to the pool bar before they had dinner.

Her husband grinned, "Absolutely. You're mine until nine o'clock. After that...."

She couldn't keep her eyes off of the teenager, her heart thudding faster in her chest, as they strolled across the gardens towards the bar and Paulo.

"Hey Paulo." Steve greeted the young man as he sat up onto a stool alongside his wife, "Two tequila sunrise please."

Mixing the drinks the barman kept glancing back towards Vanessa, a fact not lost on her husband, while she looked back at the teenager from under her lowered lashes. The tension was palpable as the couple sat and sipped their cocktails, the young barman serving other customers as she kept her gaze fixed on him.

"You really want him, don't you?" Her husband finally repeated his question from earlier.

Her cheeks coloured and she nodded, whispering hoarsely, "Yes, yes, I do. Do... do you mind?"

Now it was his turn to shake his head, "Like I said, what happens in Ibiza...."

Letting his sentence tail off as Vanessa reached across and squeezed his hand before swallowing the last of her drink, he wondered if he meant what he had said, would it stay in Ibiza.

"Thank you, now let's go and eat." She got off of her stool.

Saying goodbye and telling Paulo she might see him later she took her husband's hand and they went to get their dinner.

It was close to a quarter to nine when Vanessa and Steve arrived back at the hotel after enjoying a quiet meal in a nearby restaurant.

"Well, I guess I'll say goodnight for now." He turned to his wife and looked deep into her eyes.

"You... you're sure about this?" She gazed back at him, biting her bottom lip apprehensively, "I mean our marriage.... it...."

Taking hold of her shoulders he lightly kissed the top of her head, "Will be fine. Now go and.... and do what you need to."

Vanessa could feel her heart pounding against her ribs, "I love you; you know that."

"I do. Now go." He turned her around and gently propelled her towards the doors that led out to the garden...

12