What Happens in Ibiza... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so."

"Let's go get that drink, shall we?" He suggested as nonchalantly as he could.

"I'd rather just go and eat if you don't mind."

Despite wanting to see her young lover Vanessa was concerned about a possible confrontation between her husband and Paulo so she tactfully declined his suggestion.

"Fine. Whatever you prefer." Steve shrugged guessing why she had refused.

On reaching the hotel lobby she made a point of leaving through the main door rather than the garden as they usually did, again to avoid any possible conflict between the two men. Neither of them mentioning what was happening later as they ambled along the main street looking for a restaurant before eventually settling on a small place overlooking the beach.

Once again, the topic of Paulo was left unspoken, even though it dominated both their minds, as they enjoyed their meal and a bottle of white wine.

"Are you still ok with tonight?" Vanessa finally broached the subject they had been avoiding.

"Yes, but only on the condition that this is the last night with him."

She bit her lip hesitantly, "What if I don't come back till the morning?"

Steve looked at his wife and she could see the anguish in his eyes.

"I know you want this Vani so it is what it is. I won't stand in your way but remember it's once more then never again."

His wife reached over and took his hand, "I know."

Paying their bill, the couple left to walk back to the hotel, holding hands as they strolled along in silence. All the way there Vanessa could feel her thong getting wetter the closer they got, anticipating her night with her young lover.

Strolling casually up to the pool bar with her husband she could feel her heart thudding against her ribcage while her stomach tightened into a knot. Across the counter she could see Paulo's eyes roam over her body, almost like a lion stalking its prey.

"Can we have two sex on the beach please?"

There was an obvious tension surrounding the three of them as Steve sarcastically ordered the two cocktails, clearly referring to the fact the teenager had fucked his wife on the sea shore the previous night.

The clearly nervous young barman glanced across to Vanessa then back to her husband.

"Yes, of course."

Steve smiled coldly at him, "Thanks."

With that simple exchange the mood changed appreciably and the hostility between the two men started to evaporate slightly as they both relaxed a little.

Sitting at the bar with her drink Vanessa could barely keep her eyes off of Paulo as he served the few customers he had and cleared glasses from the tables.

"What time does he finish?" Her husband enquired.

"Nine. If everyone has gone."

He looked at his watch, "So, I have another fifteen minutes before I hand you over."

She giggled, "You make it sound so.... grubby."

"And isn't it?"

Taking a mouthful of her drink Vanessa didn't answer. It was sordid but she didn't care, she wanted the young Spaniard again, even if it was just for one night.

Finishing his drink Steve looked across at his wife, "I guess this is it. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes, I... I'll see you... tomorrow."

The enormity of what she was about to do suddenly became apparent to Vanessa; it wasn't just sex, tonight she would be sleeping with another man, making love with him and waking up next to him.

However, despite the tightening of her stomach and her pounding heart she knew she was still going ahead with it.

With that brief statement her husband got up from his stool and glowered briefly at the young barman before leaving his wife sitting by herself.

"He is not happy?" Paulo came across to her.

"What do you think?" She answered his question with another, "He knows what we will be doing."

"And you? Are you happy?"

Vanessa smiled at him, "Yes, I'm very happy."

"Let me close up here and then where would you like to go?"

She blushed, "How about your room?"

Hurrying to finish clearing away he shut the bar and by a quarter past nine he was done, taking Vanessa's hand and leading her towards the staff accommodation.

His room was small, just a bed and some storage with barely enough space for the two of them but she didn't care. Slipping her arms about his neck as soon as the door was closed, she turned her face up towards his.

Their mouths met in a passionate and lingering kiss while their hands fumbled at each other's clothing. Vanessa's top and skirt landing in a heap on the floor along with Paulo's t-shirt and shorts before he laid her back on his bed.

Tracing his lips down her body he kissed her neck before moving to her breasts. Taking each one into his mouth in turn, he quickly had her writhing under him moaning with pleasure as he teased her nipples into hard aching points of lust.

"Oh God... I want you.... please.... please!"

Licking across her flat stomach his fingers hooked in the waistband of her thong and, as she lifted her bottom to assist him, drew it down her legs. Throwing it onto the pile of discarded clothes Paulo started kissing back up her thighs, his hands gently prising them apart while he inhaled the musky scent of her arousal.

"Please.... pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!"

Her wail of desire prompted him to flick his tongue along her dripping pink slit to taste her. It was too much for Vanessa and grabbing his hair she held him against her, her body shuddering as she went over the edge.

"Yes, yes. yes... oh fuck yesssssssssssssss!"

Clamping her thighs around Paulo's head, pinning him in place, her hips jerked as she came for the first time, flooding his mouth with her cream.

Eventually, panting for breath, she released him and lay back, her legs splayed apart, letting the final tremors of her climax subside as he moved his body up over hers, their mouths meeting briefly.

"Oh yes.... yes!"

Vanessa groaned, drawing her knees up and back as she felt the tip of the teenager's cock start to enter her, its bulbous crown easing her moist labia further apart as it nudged deeper into her dripping slit. Then with a single firm stroke he drove his length all the way up inside her, sheathing every inch of his manhood in her warm welcoming fuck hole.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

She writhed in ecstasy as Paulo started to fuck her, stroking his hard meat deep into her in a slow steady rhythm, the sensations building inside her again.

Plunging into her succulent honeypot he could feel her body responding, her arms encircling his neck while she bucked her hips against his, meeting every thrust with a gasp or a groan.

Again and again, he drove his iron hard dick into her wet sheath, splitting her open as her body thrashed wildly under his, her juices coating his rod with a glistening sheen.

Within minutes Vanessa knew she was going to cum for a second time, the solid length of hard flesh that was being relentlessly fucked into her creating a wave of delight that she couldn't resist.

"Oh fuck, fuck.... I'm.... cummmmmmmmmmmmingggggggggggg!"

Still lost in the surge of pleasure that was filling her she groaned in despair as he pulled out of her juicy love hole and flipped her onto her hands and knees.

"Put it back in.... put it back... aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

She squealed out loud, her head snapping up, when he drove his shaft back into her still spasming pussy, grasping her hips and starting to pound her mercilessly. One hand reached for her hair, fingers wrapping in her blonde mane to yank back hard, forcing her spine to curve so she presented herself openly to him.

"Ungh... Ungh... Ungh... Ungh!"

Behind her Paulo grunted in time with his urgent thrusts, slamming every inch of his throbbing meat into her squelching, oozing slit.

Feeling the desire building into a ball in her stomach she clutched the bedsheets, knuckles white, her face pressed to the mattress with her arse up in the air. Her whole body was one erogenous zone now as he pistoned into her pussy, his hips slapping her raised bottom with every stroke.

"Oh shit, shit... don't stop.... oh God don't.... stop...."

Her breathy moans quickly became small screams as her third orgasm flared to life in her centre.

Arching her back, fingers and toes pushing against the mattress, her body tensed as the first huge explosion of pure ecstasy radiated out from her clitoris and she shrieked in sheer delight.

"Fuck, oh fuck.... I'm.... cumminnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

For a moment she lost consciousness, wave after wave of carnal decadence flooding through her taking control of her body as she enjoyed the biggest climax of her life.

Then just as quickly as her body had stiffened in orgasm, another climax, like the aftershock of an explosion hit her as Paulo hammered his length into her pussy seeking his own release.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh.... Dios mio.... Voy a cum!"

With one final thrust he speared her, burying every last inch of his cock in her clenching tunnel, spurting rope after rope of his seed deep inside her. As he came, jerking spasmodically, tremors continued to course through Vanessa's body until, totally spent, they both collapsed in a tangled heap on his bed.

She lay there breathing heavily as the teenager rolled off her and reaching for the sheet drew it over them before spooning against her.

They dozed for an hour and then made love again, slowly and passionately. Paulo mounting her in the missionary position and slowly fucking her to two more heart stopping orgasms before depositing a second copious load of man cream in her belly.

Then, completely exhausted, they slept.

The sun was barely over the horizon when Paulo woke up to the feeling of a hot wet mouth wrapped around his morning wood.

"Gurrrgggggg.... Urrrmmmmmmmmm.... Gurrrkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

From further down the bed Vanessa sucked greedily on the hard shaft filling her mouth, her soft lips tight around her young lover's cock. The taste of herself and his semen on his manhood was unfamiliar to her although, to her surprise, not altogether unpleasant.

"Dulce Jesus.... Me haras cum." Struggling to speak the young barman lapsed back into his native tongue and pulled her off his prick.

Giggling she knelt up and threw one leg across him, straddling his hips and reaching down for his shaft, guiding the head between her puffy labia. Gazing into his eyes Vanessa bit her bottom lip and slowly impaled herself on his rigid length.

"Oh God.... it's so fucking big!"

For a few seconds she just sat, his manhood buried to the root in her pussy, and stared into his eyes. Not taking his gaze from her his hands slid up her thighs onto her waist and then continued to her small breasts. Cupping them he toyed with her rigid nipples eliciting another gasp from her before she started to move.

"It.... it feels so good."

Rising and falling she began to work her juicy wet slit up and down on his erection, grinding down against him and then pushing herself up.

"Shit... oh shit... aahhhh.... aahhhhhhhh fuck, fuck!"

Vanessa closed her eyes and started to ride him hard, bumping her hips against his, his cock plumbing her depths while the head butted almost up to her cervix. With Paulo thrusting upwards as she worked her pussy onto his rigid prong, she couldn't help but feel the familiar warmth growing in her belly.

Beneath them the small bed protested, creaking loudly in rhythm with their mating, the sounds mixing with their gasps and moans as they both writhed towards their goal.

"Yes, oh yes... yes, yes.... oh God.... ohhhhh... fuckkkkkkk!"

Her eyes flew open and her hands braced on his chest as she began to hump her sex onto his engorged rod, her cream flooding over his dick to form a creamy froth around the root.

Grinding down onto his hard meat she rubbed her clit against the base, the friction just sufficient to send her straight over the top.

"Oh.... oh, oh, oh.... its... oh God its.... aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

With a final shudder Vanessa came, stiffening then jerking uncontrollably before slumping onto him, shuddering through the aftershocks of her climax. She was still recovering when Paulo rolled her over, keeping his cock inside her, and laid her on her back with her legs splayed out wide.

She was still trembling with the intensity of her previous orgasm when he began to fuck her.

Slamming his solid length into her pitilessly he soon had her bucking up off the bed to meet his urgent thrusts. Writhing beneath him while her painted nails raked his shoulders Vanessa squealed with delight, the familiar sensations flaring up in her once more.

"Yes, oh yes, yes.... I'm gonna cum again... oh God don't stop!"

Almost screaming she drew her knees back, her thighs pushing wider with his arse rising and falling between them. He took her vigorously now and she responded the same way. She knew this would be the last time, she had promised her husband, and she wanted to make it a memorable ending to her night with the nineteen-year-old.

Their flesh met with a series of loud slaps while the bed creaked as they gasped and grunted. The cacophony of sounds echoed around the small room as they fucked each other, surging towards their mutual gratification.

"Fuck... Fuck... cum for me... I'm going to...." Paulo lost control, his tempo becoming wilder as he strove to finish.

"Oh God.... yes, yes, I'm.... I'm cummmmiiinnngggggggggggggggggg!"

With a shriek of sheer carnality Vanessa came again, her pussy clenching around the cock buried inside her as it pulsed and spasmed squirting his precious seed into her for the third time.

Burying his length in her tight hole Paulo quivered as he pumped out rope after rope of his thick cream.

She clung to him as he collapsed on top of her, both of them panting for air while they slowly recovered from their frenzied coupling.

"I... I need to go." Vanessa told him hesitantly once he had rolled off her and lay, still breathing heavily, on his back next to her, "My... my husband...."

"Of course." The young barman simply acknowledged, watching her as she got up off the bed.

With her hand between her legs, she searched around for something to clean herself with and eventually settled on her thong. Using it to mop up the semen that was oozing out of her before dragging her skirt and top back on.

"Thank you Paulo. For everything." She leant over and kissed him lightly.

"Will I see you tonight?"

She shook her head and turned towards the door, "No, tonight I'm my husband's."

Leaving him lying there looking after her she quickly left, smoothing down her tousled hair as best she could. Fortunately, it was still early and apart from a couple of the hotel staff no one was around to see an embarrassed Vanessa make her way back to her room.

Opening the door as quietly as she could she was surprised to see Steve sitting out on the balcony.

"You're up?"

He looked at her miserably, "Couldn't sleep."

Rushing across to him she slid onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him.

"I love you. You know that, don't you?"

Wrapping her in his arms he kissed the top of her head, "Is it over? Are you done now?"

"Yes. Thank you for letting me... you know. I'm all yours now." She whispered hoping she meant it.

Their last day was spent quietly. They showered and dressed before going down to breakfast, then avoiding the pool area, the two of them went to the beach again. Tiptoeing around the topic of her previous night's tryst with the teenage barman Vanessa deliberately waited for her husband to decide if he wanted to talk about it.

It wasn't until they were sitting in a small beachside café for their lunch that he brought up the subject that had been hanging over them.

"Was it everything you imagined it would be?"

She bit her lips hesitantly wondering what she should say, "Err... I...."

"Please.... we both need to be honest about this Vani."

"Yes, yes it was and more." She avoided looking at him as she answered.

"How many times did he... did you?"

"Do you really want to know the details Steve?"

He nodded the affirmative.

With a resigned sigh Vanessa continued, "He fucked me three times. Twice last night and once again this morning before I came back."

"And did you...."

"Did I come? Yes, but don't ask me how many times he got me off because I lost count."

She could see his crestfallen expression and the pain in his eyes so she reached over the table and squeezed his hand.

"It was sex. That's all, just sex." She reminded her husband, "And now it's over and finished."

"But he was bigger and better you said?"

"Yes, he was. It was everything I wanted but I love you and not him."

"I know but...." Steve mumbled.

"No buts. It's finished and I'm back if you still want me."

He smiled wanly and took hold of her hand, "Of course I do but.... I think it might take a while to accept it all."

"Was it... was it awful for you?" She asked him.

Taking a moment, he stared down at the table before responding.

"Yes, it was. Wondering what you were doing and if... if you preferred him to me. But it also turned me on knowing you were with him, fucking him. Is that.... peculiar?"

Vanessa shook her head, "No, it makes you human."

"And now it's over?" Her husband looked at her questioningly.

"Like you said, 'what happens in Ibiza stays in Ibiza', remember?"

He laughed for the first time that day, "I remember."

After they had eaten, they went back to the beach, the atmosphere between them definitely warming, along with the temperature, after their lunchtime discussion.

Spending the remainder of the afternoon there they eventually returned to their room just before five o'clock to begin packing. Shoving most of their things into their bags and leaving out just what they would need they then got themselves cleaned up and dressed for dinner.

"Pool bar?" Steve suggested as they waited for the lift.

"Are you sure?" His wife looked at him apprehensively.

He nodded, "I'm sure. You're mine again."

Making their way down to the outside bar she could feel her stomach tighten at the thought of her lover from last night coming face to face with her husband.

'Would there be a confrontation?'

'God, Paulo looked gorgeous.'

'She had promised her husband it was done.'

A whole host of thoughts flashed through her mind as they made their way towards the bar and she perched herself on a stool.

Coming across to them the teenager smiled nervously, standing back a little. "What can I get you?"

"Two tequila sunrise please." Steve fixed his eyes on him.

"Yes sure, coming right up." The teenager hurried away with a furtive backward glance at Vanessa.

"Are you sure it's over and done with?"

She looked at the young barman longingly as she replied to her husband's question, "Yes, it's done. You let me have my fantasy and now I'm all yours again."

Paulo returned with their drinks, placing them on the counter, and looked at Vanessa for a second before turning to Steve.

"You are a lucky man. Your wife is beautiful and sensuous."

"Yes I am and yes she is." Steve murmured as the teenager walked away.

Dinner that night was a subdued affair after their discussion that afternoon and their drink at the pool bar. Both of them reflecting on what had happened and considering how they would cope once they were back home.

Then with their last meal of the holiday finished they strolled back to the hotel holding hands but, aside from talking about the journey home, they hardly spoke to each other.

Back in their room Vanessa lay in the bed feeling like a bride on her wedding night as she waited for her husband wondering if he would want her now.

"Steve...." She turned to him as he slid in next to her.

He didn't answer and just pulled her to him, kissing her as her arms went around him.