What Happens in Ibiza... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't say anything Vani.... just let me make love to you."

She could feel the tears in the corners of her eyes and struggled not to cry, kissing him back and surrendering totally to his desires.

Rolling over onto her back she spread her legs as he mounted her, his cock nudging her wet entrance as she gazed up into his eyes.

"I love you Vanessa Harper." He told her as he eased his manhood into her.

"Yes, oh yes.... oh God..." She gasped, taking her husband's length and letting him reclaim her.

They started to make love slowly and passionately; Vanessa desperate to reaffirm her feelings for her husband while Steve needed to make his wife aware he still wanted her.

However, both of them were so stressed about what had happened and how the other person was feeling that the intensity of their lovemaking overwhelmed them. Their coupling was brief and frenetic ending with them breathlessly climaxing together before laying back and falling asleep.

The following morning was just a rush of activity. Throwing the last things into their cases they grabbed breakfast and then went down to check-out and wait for their taxi.

"I need to say goodbye to Paulo." Vanessa suddenly declared getting up from her chair in the hotel lobby and starting out towards the pool bar.

Trailing behind his wife Steve watched her go up and speak to the young Spaniard who took her hand and led her out of sight behind the bar. Not sure what to expect he followed them, stopping as they came into view.

His heart lurched. Vanessa had her arms around Paulo's neck as the young barman held her against him, kissing her ardently. Their mouths were moulded together in a long sizzling kiss, tongues obviously playing against the other.

Finally, she broke away, pulling her mouth from his and stepped back from her young lover.

"Goodbye Paulo."

"Adios Vanessa, you are an incredible woman."

She turned away and took her husbands arm, "Let's go and catch that taxi."

Their journey home was completely uneventful, both of them taking the opportunity to reflect on everything that had happened, knowing that they both needed time to come to terms with the events of the last few days.

It took a while but over the next few weeks things gradually settled back into something resembling normality between the pair, although they never discussed Paulo and kept him out of any conversation they had about the holiday.

Going back to work was, as is the case after all holiday's, hard for both of them. Although Vanessa did take more than a little pleasure in rejecting yet another invitation from Henry Lassiter. As she declined his suggestion that they go for a drink one evening after work she wondered what he would say if he knew what she had done while she had been away.

It was almost six weeks since they had returned when Steve came home hoping for a relaxing evening only to find his wife sitting in front of an untouched glass of white wine.

He immediately sensed that something wasn't quite right.

"Hey, what's up babe?"

She looked up at him with red-rimmed eyes and burst into tears, "I'm so sorry.... I didn't...."

"What is it? What's wrong?"

He took her in his arms holding her against him while she sobbed, her tears soaking his shirt.

Burying her face in his chest she just kept repeating "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

Panicking he held her away from him at arms-length and, his heart thumping wildly, looked her in her blue eyes.

"Are you leaving me Vani? Is that it?"

She shook her head, "No, no, I love you... but... I didn't know.... I...."

"What is it Vanessa. Please... tell me... what's wrong?

Staring back at him she managed to stop crying for a moment.

"I... I'm pregnant." She whispered...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to pen another part to the story. I'm sure all the cuck trash commentators will want to write a BTB segment while others may feel a reconciliation and acceptance is a more romantic alternative.