All Comments on 'What Happens in Jamaica'

by Serenity90

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Keeping another man's baby???

It's bad enough that she slept with someone else. They should have done a DNA test while still a fetus and aborted it. Having and keeping another man's baby - reason for divorce.

bioman57bioman57about 5 years ago
I enjoyed ur story

Your developed ur characters well and told an exciting story, but the ending was no surprise. But please keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I thought this was a great story. Left on a coat hanger so hopefully there's a second installment to come.....

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
Very well done!

If I could give you ten stars I would. Your story is perfectly conceived for this category and wonderfully written. At the risk of my spending too much hyperbole, I'll add that you told it beautifully. I don't have the fetish for "wife impregnated by another man, and a man of different race on top of that", but that was obviously going to happen way back in the early going when you tipped us off that she wasn't on the pill. You pulled a fast one with the fake morning after pill, but it was a legitimate plot device so I couldn't possibly give you hell for it. It added to the shock value at the end.

This is an excellent loving wives story and I really hope you'll ignore, or better yet, delete all the asswipe anonymous comments trashing your story. I REALLY hope you'll continue writing. I don't much give a shit about scoring on this site, particularly in this category. Many of my favorite writers here either score poorly or disable scoring and comments altogether. The trolls lie in wait for new tales to post just like they do for certain political posts. But really, it happens all over the internet. Those who can write do write, and those who can't leave vile comments behind everywhere they go. It suits their world view and intellect perfectly.

Bravo! You knocked the ball out of the park with this one.

dirtydaviddirtydavidabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoying this tale. The pacing is great and the characters believable. Thank you. I really hope there is more to come.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 5 years ago
Well written...but.

Sadly this was like watching in slow motion two trains approaching each other on the same track. The husband was portrayed as a weak individual who was suffering from some kind of mental health problem. The wife meanwhile had little, if any, respect either for her husband or herself.

It would be interesting to see the reaction of friends and family to the new addition to the family, perhaps they can say it was tanned due to it being conceived in Jamaica.

How can the husband possibly be ok with bringing up another man's child.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 5 years ago
Brilliant writing

I felt the pain myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

really good story. very descriptive of the tightrope one walks between fantasy and reality.

mongoliajoemongoliajoeabout 5 years ago
Well written

I want to thank the author for taking the time to write and share this story with us. Obviously the outcome isn’t ideal but those are the risks associated with unprotected sex with someone other than your spouse. The question is how does a loving couple deal with such a circumstance. Particularly since the husband was complicit in her having sex with another. I think the ending was realistic except for having Jaric involved at all. Jaric shouldn’t be involved if they are going to stay together and he is going to raise the child as his own.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
Interesting as well written

I don’t believe that the story is over. Well written with just the right amount of first tine drama. Where will you take us next. Hummmm. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
you know...

It's a super popular trend for athletic tall and toned Jamaican women go out of their way to date/fuck/marry European/ American white men. A few of my Jamaican friends openly told me so at work.

It's a good healthy match. Plenty of Jamaican guys pump n' dump white women. But that's about all.The only loser in this equation is white women. That's their own fault. Too lazy, fat, and entitled. Cute fantasy story. But that's about all it is. The reality is these islanders do very well, white guys still doing great. it's good-time white women that wind up collecting cats and regret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome, keep going!

This story is amazing, the pacing is perfect. Reminds me of some of j267's best stuff. Keep writing please!

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Lewis and Kim took the baby home but it was obvious Lewis heart was not in it. He became distant and quiet and wouldn’t go near the baby. Kim tried to let him know she loved him but about a month later Lewis told her he could ‘t be around her and the baby any longer especially when he found she had e-mailed Jeric and told him about the baby and had Skyped with him showing him his son.

Lewis moved out and soon after she was served with divorce papers. Lewis knew she was thinking of Jaric and his big cock she knew it too. They spit their bassets and in a few months they were divorced.

Kim flew to Jamaica and lived with Jaric for a few months then came back with her baby and new husband.

5 years later Lewis bumped in them at a mall. Kim was very pregnant, Jaric was pushing a stroller with a young girl in it and a young boy was walking with them.

They chatted for a minute or two before he walked away. Kim look back over her shoulder she could see a tears in Lewis eyes. He had lost the love of his life to a bbc because he was turned on by it.

When Lewis got home he was met at the door by his new trans-lover who was black and sorting a ten inch cock that Lewis worshipped orally and anally every day.

Looks they both got what they needed to be happy. 😳

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Go Harder!

If you do a sequel or a new story go harder! Really piss off the Anon troll clown car! Let’s have some real fun! The story is great! But, the real fiction is how the commenters see themselves! Who reads 10 pages of stuff they hate! You know who you are and what you really want! Story was a fun read, thanks for all your hard work!

KentuckySubKentuckySubabout 5 years ago
Nicely Written...And a Bonus

A fine story, deftly told. And you got the Anonymous crowd all riled up. So much fun to read all their little diatribes about this terrible story...that they read all 10 pages of!! Too funny--especially the "darkening the blood line" boy. Can you imagine how thoroughly that boy soaked his briefs? Thanks for a good read and good red meat for the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing debut

I enjoyed everything about this story. Such a hot premise, well told, and focused on the right details. Keep going! Surely she’ll need to scratch the itch back in LA, and maybe drag some of her married girlfriends down with her.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Wrll written tale with scorching kink factor

But they didnt enforce the condom rule and the nding is not a good one. Hubby is typical cuck, driven by his fetish to abandon reason, he should feel guilty and ashamed and responsible for what happened. The wife has culpability too, she let her lust overcome her common aense. no way he should be responsible for the kid but he is already looking fwd to contacting Jaric.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018about 5 years ago
Well written

I started and guessed where this could lead. But it is like a car crash in slow motion, you cannot look away, you cannot put this story down, I did think she might have got shared by some of the bar if she returned to Jaric. Reading law, he may come to U.S. Lewis marriage is not safe. I am fearful to read the follow on to this, I suspect it will be worse for Lewis. But like him if the story comes I will not be able to look away or put it down. I will read it and feel his pain, regret his fantasy. That is why this is such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And that's the key

Playing these games with consenting adults is 1 thing, bringing unwanted kids into the world is another ball game.

Yes it's a fantasy, so any ending was possible, personally I think a perfectly good story was ruined. At 2 weeks an abortion is easy, another simple pill, at birth a mother will struggle to give up a kid. Then they have to go show Jaric and all the inherent risks?

At 2 weeks he should have insisted on an abortion or started arranging for an adoption, it might kill his marriage but no more than repeated visits and fucking by Jaric and any subsequent pregnancies...

And that is why your wife doesn't see you as an alpha.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
Great writing

This is very well written, with a great feeling for the emotions of the participants. My quibble is with the very last thing you say. Why does Jaric have to see the baby? He has shown no interest in it and there is zero upside for anyone else involved, most importantly, the baby, who needs to be raised by parents who will look after it.

mongoliajoemongoliajoeabout 5 years ago
In addition

I’d like to add that a real couple in that situation, would have already decided what would happen if the baby wasn’t the husbands. Obviously there’s nothing to do if the baby is the husband’s. They would have decided what they would tell family and friends. They would have discussed the husband’s ability to raise the child as his own in a loving and nurturing way. The wife would have done everything she could to reassure her husband and make him feel loved and respected. They would have decided as a couple and I believe the husband would have decided what he would do but not necessarily tell his wife. Especially if he decided that he would divorce her.

Again, a well written story that, in my opinion, could have benefited from additional discussion between the main characters. However, I realize that the intent was to leave the main character in an emotionally ambiguous place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Happy couples playing with Fire. The build was good but the outcome was obvious. He should’ve been mad for her loving it but for not following the rules. No pill and no condom meanes no pussy , th at simple. The hubby had nothing to gain by his wife taking a giant black cock from some dirt bag who is fucking anything he can . It was dumb and he couldn’t hate her but abortion should’ve been a automatic. Once she refused he should’ve filed for divorce. She than could show. He loves him or not . They could try for kids themselves but me personally no matter how in love I would never stand for another mans kid growing in my wife. Not even a chance to see if when it’s born if it’s mine. Maybe do a test to see but I don’t think I’d wait either abort or divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was a well written story

And worth everyone of the 5 stars you're getting.

But you made one mistake!

Putting it in Loving Wives.

In interracial this story would be running somewhere between 4.5-4.75 easy. The denizens of LW DON"T like black male characters, they don't like willing cucks and definitely not pregnancy by the above. That's why your score looks like it does.

Writing 10 pages of this quality is a tough job and you deserved more respect than what you'll get here. I look forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best

That is the best story I've ever read on here !. It had me hooked. I think you should work on a few follow ups. Brilliant stuff !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

This was great and had me hooked. Really hope you write more stories, maybe around these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb!

Perhaps the best story on the entire site.

TuckwolfxTuckwolfxabout 5 years ago
Beautiful Agony

I had a difficult time reading it through because I didn't want to read what I knew was happening but at the same time I just couldn't stop. It had a grip on me and wouldn't let go. Your writing, sir, is superb!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 5 years ago
I liked the agony

It was a bit drawn out though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot fantasy

love to be able to see my wife enjoy a black man.

robzigrobzigover 4 years ago
Top Story

Fantastic writing. More PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliantly erotic

Well constructed narrative, excellent characterization of the three protagonists, and a truly erotic exploration of hypnotic sexual attraction, whose power can only be assuaged through surrender. Marvellous pacing as the narrative advances to its inexorable conclusion. Complete as it is, a sequel, exploring the tensions and satisfactions within the promised ménage-à-trois, would be much welcomed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Beautifully written and superb pace and detail. This is brilliant and something you should be proud to have written. Hope you write more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Written but so many Obvious Mistakes

Circumcision in Jamaica is so rare. Caribbean men are rarely cut. And mixed babies never ever come out that dark. Even a lot of dark skinned black people are born kinda pale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Slut and her wimpy cuck

Wow just another one of a loving wife becoming an instant slut and a so called man becomes a wimpy cuck. Husband is a fool and a loser. Wife is a selfish slut and narcissist. What a moron, can’t wait til she gives him more bastards to raise. Special kind of idiot to want this life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hoping for more

Great story. Good build-up.

Keep up the good work.

longtalldudelongtalldudealmost 4 years ago
One of the best ...

... stories I ever read!! Love the build up and the conflicts but finally giving in to the passion. Looking forward for more!

jimbo19103jimbo19103almost 4 years ago
Incredible!!

This is one of the three or four best stories I've read on Literotica!! Beautifully written!! Thank you!

I intend to follow links to every non-anonymous person to comment on the story. If they were perceptive enough to find this one, maybe they've uncovered others.

socalhubbysocalhubbyover 3 years ago
MORE PLEASE

You did an excellent job representing the emotional turmoil and lust driven decisions when a married couple decide to play around like this. I’m speaking from experience. It’s so easy to go from adventurous to reckless. Our wild weekend happened in Las Vegas, although both my wife and her hookup had protection. If she had become pregnant her Catholic family would had placed enormous pressure on us to keep the baby. Don’t let the haters deter you. Keep writing. You have a gift and I really want to see how Lewis and Kim handle her growing needs. I see so much of my marriage in theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No fucking way....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing writing! We need to read more from you...please!! This is the best that Literotica or actually any other site of this ilk has to offer. A classic!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

What happens in Jamaica? The whore fucks a Jamal, and the cuck has Jamal’s little bastard to raise.

eatsheraftereatsherafterover 1 year ago

Great story! Keep up the work. I’d love to see a movie along the line of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, OUR BLACK BABY I was all city and second-team all-state in high school. Our team from West Ridge high won our regionals. My wife, Madison, and I met, fell in love, and married one month after finishing high school. We live in a small apartment over her parent's garage in a small town in western New York. My name's Karl, I worked at the local hardware store during and after high school. Madison works in the bakery. On our one-year anniversary, my teammate Isiah and I joined the Marines. When we finished basic training and came home for our two-week leave, because his mom had a new boyfriend Isaiah stayed with us sleeping on the couch. On our second night home, the three of us went bar hopping, all two bars. Madison had not been out in months and she drank and danced like there was no tomorrow. Almost every guy in the joint danced with Madison but Isiah danced with Madison the most putting his hands all over her body, while I just sat at the bar drinking. When we got home just after 2 am, I went straight to bed. Madison took a shower. Isiah turned on the weather channel. I woke up a couple of hours later with a bladder call. I heard a thumping noise and walked into the living room. Madison was laying nude on the couch. Her ankles were on Isiah’s nude shoulders and his bare huge black cock was pumping her pussy slowly. I watched in awe as all nine inches of a huge black cock stretched Madison’s pussy wide open. The most amazing thing was that Madison’s pussy could take all nine inches of Isiah’s black cock ( I had seen a few porn flicks where women could only take half as much). It seemed hours before Isiah finally slumped over having unloaded his black seed nine inches deep in my drunk white wife. When Madison came home the next day she had Isiah and I sit down and she said, “Well we all know what happened last night. Now here is what is going to happen from now on. Fortunately, there is a king-sized bed and from now on the three of us will use it together. From now on every night till you guys leave will be a threesome.” Isiah and I fucked Madison till we went back to base. Isiah made it home from Afghanistan before I did, only he returned in a casket. I was still in Afghanistan finishing my 18 months when Madison gave birth to a very dark skin baby girl. The first thing Madison did when we got to the apartment showed me the birth certificate, Madison had listed Isiah as the father! Madison said, “I couldn’t hang my shame on you by lying about who is the father of my baby girl.” I said, “Thank you.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story so far I read in this website, except

It's ending. Pregnancy should never happened

KonecranesKonecranesabout 1 year ago

Almost perfect but the ending is so depressing.

It's destroyed people life and reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is almost perfect,but the ending is quite

disturbing and depressing. It damaged people's

life and reputation forever.

Joanna1234Joanna123412 months ago

Love the long build. Very sexually exciting knowing that she is going to get her first black sexing. Slowly the bricks in the wall are removed one by one. We all know, share and revel where this is going. I love reading about and in effect watching from above the long, winding path towards fulfilment and detailing the lust we all feel, but so few give into..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Still the best story on this site by far. I wish you had more stories.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk11 months ago

Hpe there is a part 2. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely one of the best, shared wife, stories on this site!!!!

More, please...

Great build up, great ending....

A treat to read!!.

Mr.B

irinmikeirinmike9 months ago

Stupid and disgusting.

irinmikeirinmike9 months ago

Stupid because she would not let her husband have sex without a condom, but lets a Jamaican she doesn’t even know plow her bareback with her husband present. Disgusting because no man, and I emphasis man, would be so shallow as to let his “perfect” wife loose in a strange foreign bar to undergo a sexual whim.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Next time it would be Jaric's friend, there would creampies, and she would learn to enjoy many Jamaicans.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with Irinmike. Having him follow his cuck dream and letting his wife engage in sex with others is ALMOST unreal. Letting someone ejaculate in her, when she wouldn't let her husband do the same, IS unreal. Also, he agreed that she could have sex, NOT get pregnant, and that she KNEW that she needed Jaric to "Pull Out" just like she had Lewis pull out. Thus on that, SHE DID CHEAT on her husband. The rest of the story never showed the lack of trust Lewis would get when she did that. UNREALISTIC. She said she took the pill? I think she LIED to him, to calm him down. Then, the fact that they knew that she was pregnant and IMMEDIATELY, didn't do an abortion, regardless of the risk that they knew they would face from family and friends. I call BS on that as well. Even worse was that the MC started being a smart person, then he stated "All I knew was that I loved her" and got stupid, and failed to realize all the implications a mix-race child would bring. They could have the baby tested, and EVERYONE WOULD HAVE, but yet they didn't. He agreed with whatever she said she wanted to do, choosing emotion over logic when logic was very much needed. VERY shallow for someone who was pre-planning and thinking about every step of what they were doing the whole story until the end. MC was a CUCK. Fail story. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantasy thrillseekrers playing with fire. Sometimes somebody gets hurt.

Consequences for consensual gambling.

Really opened up their marraige. No regrets?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He gambled and has complicated consequences. A thrillseeking voyeuristic cuckold opened his beautiful conservative wife to swinging, and now has to bring up another man's (bull) child. A definite challenge socially. Maybe with superior physical attributes inherited. Results of the 'Mandingo' game...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One sick married couple. More so him. My advice would be for him to get divorced, move away, and seek treatment for his mental fetish or illness. Then forget her. She was lost to him. If she wants the child's father, she can live with him. Why mess up all three lives- him, her, the kid. She and the child are no longer his. Old-fashioned? Perhaps, but he definitely has a mental illness which she facilitated to his further spiral down. And, for arguments sake, why would they HAVE to bring the bio-father into it? Just complicate and make the marriage unworkable unless he chose to continue his mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a sick tale of mental illness. Fetishism at it's finest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous