All Comments on 'What happens in Lock-down'

by scipioparkins

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marvellous

This story really appealed to me. Linguistically correct, which is such a pleasure to read. A new setting for an oft told tale. Enough background detail to flesh the story out so it is not a comic book presentation.

I would like to give it a 10.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

The first few lines didn't make sense with what followed them. She was yelling about being screwed, then it was as though it had ne er happened.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment...

Regarding the comment "The first few lines didn't make sense with what followed them. She was yelling about being screwed, then it was as though it had ne er happened."

At the bottom of the page the story picks this up:-

"The next morning, I got up, showered, dressed, and went to get my breakfast. Cassie was there in the kitchen and I opened my laptop to check my emails as she was sat next to me.

When I signed in, the screen opened with a page of text. Cassie's eyes were drawn to it, and that was when she came out with "What do you mean you fucked your sister?!"

Seriously I have no idea how she got the notion that I was talking about her. Well, okay, I know HOW she got the idea, but ... well, you know what I mean. I tried to explain that this wasn't her, but a fictional sister, but she still went off on me about it.

I may have been a bit snappish in my replies - okay I was - but this had taken me by surprise a little, and I really wasn't up to speed yet.

Cassie looked at me "You fucking pervert!", and what made it worse was that she was wearing the blue bikini. The bottoms were showing at the waist band of a pair of light coloured capri pants, but the joggling motion of her boobs where they showed in the open front of her shirt, drew my eyes, "And you're perving on my breasts too."

She stormed off up to her room, and that was it until tea-time, I didn't see her again."

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Suggest you show that you are time travelling in the story when it happens. I didn't bother reading much further because it seemed you must have left out a chunk at the start, or forgot to delete this part.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you again for your feedback.

However apart from an extra line space, which got omitted when I uploaded the story, I am quite content with it.

I'm sorry that you didn't persevere and read on further because from what I understand, a lot of people did, and enjoyed it.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much, Kaz! Really enjoyed this story.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 3 years ago
Very good.

I believe this is the first story of yours that I have read and I love it. I can see this happening at the time this story takes place. Thank you for sharing it.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Good storyline but I felt sorry for her. I was hoping they would end up together permanently but alas it wasn’t to be. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I think the fact they they lead seperate lives is crucial to the story. Cassie has her passions and her life, and Kaz has his, but the good thing is that they can come together at times. Which is what they like.

I have been toying with a sequel to this, while working on another HUGE story. The British Govt have removed the main restrictions on travel to Italy - perhaps after a year's seperation their thinking may have changed.

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

Superb story. 5 🌟

Regarding the "Time Jump", maybe you could use a line seperator, do it's clear for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a gut feeling Cas wanted the sex to happen a lot sooner than it did. Amazing what a bottle of wine can loosen up.

Radomir1Radomir1about 1 month ago

Thanks for the great story

Yes, it is a bit long and has relatively little sex. But it's really well written. English is not my first language. In fact, I don't speak it at all. I know a few words and expressions necessary for comfortable tourism. So I read it with the help of an online translator. And it works perfectly only with texts written in correct literate English. Even complex language structures are easy to read. So thank you for your work.

As for the plot, I can say that it is also perfect. In fact, the most truthful. There are assumptions, but there is no stupid over-imagination. So thank you again for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscipioparkins@scipioparkins
Thank you to everyone who has read, favourited, voted and commented on Rogeringham. If you haven't yet done so, go and check it out. I am also looking at finishing some other stories at the moment, including two - count them - 1, 2 - more chapters in the Inheritance saga!