What happens in Lock-down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie flopped back down again, turning herself so that she was leaning her back against me.

"My life is pathetic."

"Oh no!" I said wrapping my arm around her waist and hugging my sister to me, "Look Cassie it's pornography, it's not real, most people don't do a lot of that stuff."

"I'm not talking about the taboo things, or the bondage or things like that, I mean in general. My life is so boring Kaz."

"You can't say that! If the telly people are doing anything on art, who do they call? Cassie Evans. I've got all of your books. And you have this fabulous champagne life style. To be honest Cass, I'm jealous. Dead jealous."

Cassie had taken the hand that was at her waist and was caressing it between her long fingers. "I sort of wish you would put me in one of your stories, and make my character do some of things you write about."

"Well that's not going to happen," I said, "If I had included you in a story, you'd be so heavily disguised, you wouldn't recognise yourself...

"What about 'Debbie'?" She asked, mentioning our cousin. Her name isn't actually Debbie, but we both thought she was like the character from the Addams Family film, so we called her that.

"Only you and I know about that and that's how you recognised her. But getting back to you -- well, I'm not sure I could do that sort of thing with you."

"Why not?"

"Well you're my big sister, my smarter big sister... oh!" At that point I realised how men could be intimidated by my older sister.

"See what I mean? Don't tell me you haven't had thoughts Kaz, I think you must have, from the way you disappear into the downstairs loo after you've put sun tan lotion on my back."

I admitted that I had had thoughts, but didn't own up about the feelings that I was having at that precise moment.

"Let me have a look at it?" Cassie had turned and was tugging at my shorts.

"At what? God, no! Why?"

"Well how am I going to describe it in literary terms if I haven't seen it?"

"You what?! Have you gone mental Cass?" Her hands were all over my waistband.

"You've seen my boobs; I want to see your willy."

"No! Cass that's just wrong. That sort of thing is illegal."

"So! While it's okay for you to ogle my tits, if I want to look at your dick it suddenly becomes an issue? There's only the two of us here, who's going to know? And it's not the first I've seen, they're all over the place in Milan and Florence..."

"This one isn't in a painting on a wall or carved in marble!" I said. "This one is mine!"

"Man up, Kaz, and get it out!"

It was obvious that Cass wasn't going to give up on this, acquiescence would probably be the best option, but I had to give it one last try, "Those things you've read, Cass, it's porn! It's not real! People don't really carry on like that. People in stories do things that people in real life just don't do!"

Cass looked at me with another one of her Big Sister looks. "Really? I would never have guessed." Her words dripped sarcasm, and she sat up as she replied, "I know all that, but it's not all made up, is it? The situations may be fictitious, but the things they do are based on reality. A reality I have not been participating in." All the time she was talking, Cassie was undoing the buckle of my belt and undoing my fly button. Finally, she had the zip down.

"See!" She said happily, as I lifted my hips up and she slid my shorts and underpants down. "Actually, that's quite a nice one."

"Don't you dare compare it to one of your pictures, or -- ACK! What the Fuck?!"

Cass's hand had reached out and she now had my dick lying across her palm, stroking it with her thumb. And of course, it being a dick, it was revelling in the attention.

"Well this has grown a bit since we used to sunbathe naked at the villa."

"Cassie? What the fuck are you doing?" I said, though it was pretty obvious, as she bent down and kissed my cock, before she went to take it into her mouth.

"You'll have to tell me whether I'm doing this right. I haven't done this that often."

"No! No! No! Aaaahhhhhhh!" Even when we were younger Cassie always got her own way. But I had to resist 'manfully', even though her mouth on my cock was a wonderful feeling. "You don't have to do this..."

"But I want to Kaz, I'm missing sex, even the awful sex I usually have. Do you know I can probably count the number of blow jobs I've given on one hand ... " Cass thought about it for a second, "Well. I haven't given many, anyway."

And she wasn't doing too badly either, her mouth and tongue were very gentle, her lips circled my cock and she kissed and licked it up and down, sucking as she drew her head up. I rested my hand on her head.

"Don't force me!" She looked up. "I'm not ready for that."

I stroked her hair, pulled it away from her face, back over her ears, "Okay!" I said. I expected her to get it out of her system and stop. But she didn't, gradually trying to get more of my willy, as she called it, in her mouth and down her throat. I stroked her back through her shirt, wondering whether I could -- should - fondle her breasts. I decided instead to slide my hand up the back of her shirt and smoothed my hand over her tanned, and smooth back.

"You do know that doing this will change our lives completely?" I said as her soft lips slid up and down my cock, and she cupped my balls in her hand, fondling them gently. I think I was trying to tell myself that I was putting up some sort of fight, because I was enjoying what Cass was doing way too much. It was never going to be a porn star blowjob -- all jabbing my cock deep into her throat, and 'gak-gak-gak!' sounds, but Cass was earnest about what she was doing, and intent on experiencing a blow job for herself and not just my pleasure. And that was good, because she was enjoying it, not just going through the motions. She licked, she sucked, she nibbled with her lips, she bobbed her wet mouth up and down. Cassie filled her mouth with my cock, cramming it into her cheeks, making them bulge with the head of my dick. At one point she even hummed as she sucked my balls. I have had better blow jobs, but I was enjoying this one. A lot.

Cassie paused, "I think that what happens in lock-down, stays in lock-down, wouldn't you say?"

I laughed, "Only if you'll let me use that in a story."

It was her turn to laugh, as she considered it, still gently stroking my balls, "Okay. But I have to be in it."

I still wasn't sure that this was a good idea, but as Cass literally had me by the balls at that precise moment - gently massaging them with her elegant fingers, I decided I'd go along with it. "Okay." And I relaxed back into the cushions of the couch and let my sister continue her work on polishing my knob with her tongue.

My hand roamed across Cass's back and down to her bum. Yes, it's a small (ish), tight, surprisingly taut one, but it fits nicely in my hand, and is pleasantly touchable. I kneaded her bum cheeks as she worked on my cock. This made her groan.

"Oh, that's nice!" She said as she lifted her head a moment. She pushed back onto my hand. I took that as an invitation to slide my hand inside her leggings and tug them down her legs so that I could feel her bum for real. The thong she was wearing was so small that all I could feel was Cass's flesh. Warm, tanned, taut, smooth - my sister's arse.

Her underwear was basically nothing but strings, so thin that, as I roamed my hand across her arse cheeks, it was inevitable that the exploration would be about more than just fondling. The string of her thong slipped in between the smooth globes of her bum, not covering the pucker of her bum at all, and there was bugger all at the front, except where the diminutive piece of cloth covered her pussy. That coverage could easily be described as 'barely'. The cloth was wet already, her labia were swollen under it and her juices had soaked it.

I slipped my hands around the curve of her bum and found a knot on her hip. Finding and undoing were virtually one and the same thing. The same on her other side. Cassie lifted her head and grinned, as she felt it go loose round her waist. I just drove my hand deeper inside her pants and grazed my fingers across her bum-hole, and down into her pussy.

Cassie, who had been kneeling by my side, threw her head back and moaned at the ceiling. "Oh God, Kaz! Touch me there!"

I was planning to do more than just touch her 'there'.

It was as if my sister's hips had taken on a life of their own. While her mouth and her hands were busy with my cock, licking and suckling, loving it with her soft lips and cool hands, her hips responded to my hand, my probing fingers. Her pelvis danced, softly undulating, circling, thrusting back into my hand, as I stroked in and out of her wet pussy. Her labia blossomed, flowering with my probing.

I pushed my first two fingers in between them, sliding over the threshold off her pussy, feeling it slick against my fingers.

I took my fingers out and with my eyes locked on hers, licked them in front of her. It was hard to judge her expression as she watched me - partly surprise, partly ironic amusement, but when I dipped my fingers again and offered them to her, she opened her mouth and tasted herself.

"Oh!" was all she said.

"You taste very nice." I told her. "A little sharp, with a hint of sweet sweat, but overall, I would say 'Davvero molto bello'" And I kissed my fingers to emphasise just how nice. Cassie laughed.

"I've never tasted myself before." She said. I leaned in and kissed her deeply, tasting myself, and her on her lips, "Now -- we're even." I didn't tell her that that wasn't even close to being a first for me.

That kiss morphed. It had been an open-mouth exploration of each others lips, if the kiss had been a glass of wine, we'd have been sampling the 'nose' of the wine, enjoying the aromas and flavours. Cassie exploring mine and me sampling hers. Then it was as if we had knocked back the whole glass. It became a voracious, hungry exploration of each other's lips, and tongues, and a full blooded passionate kiss. We fell sideways on the couch, shedding clothing as we did, my cock nestling up against her naked pussy, and our limbs tangling with minds of their own.

I pressed my sister's nakedness to mine, and she in turn, pulled me on top of her.

My hands were on those boobs!

Those big warm, soft boobs.

The boobs I have been admiring for weeks, dreaming of for years, masturbating about -- lusting after since I hit puberty. Her big conical nipples responded, filling up and pushing out, filling my mouth as I licked at one, with my free hand tugging and teasing at the other. Cassie arched her back as the sensation hit her.

"Oh Kaz, that is good! Tug them a bit harder, please? Oh yes! YES!"

I was being careful not to tug them too hard, but Cassie urged me to do more, thrusting those lovely warm handfuls up at me, I worried at one with my mouth, gently grasping it between my teeth and tugging it side to side, while my other hand tugged and twisted more vigorous, until Cassie physically moved my head to the other nipple, which got the same sort of attention.

I stopped. After all my bleating on about incest and so on, I was diving into this head first. It appeared that Cassie was up for this, so what the hell, I thought, let's just fucking do it!

We were on my couch in the living-room. "Should we take this somewhere more suitable?"

Moving from the couch -- where we could always tell ourselves it was a bit of foolishness -- and taking Cass to bed would mean that we were taking this seriously. I wasn't sure whether she would feel the same. However, she didn't even think about it, and nodded her approval vigorously.

I put the TV off, grabbed the wine and the glasses, and followed her up the stairs, noting as I did so, that my sister's bottom, on the stairs ahead of me, looked like something you'd want to bite, and lick, and kiss and -- well, you get the idea.

It was a warm evening so I pulled the sheet down and invited Cassie to join me on the bed. She climbed on, kneeling with me in the centre of the mattress. We kissed, deeply, exploring each other in a way that was as far from a brother-sister kiss as it's possible to get, our bodies were pressed together with my aching erection pushed up between our bellies. Our hands explored our each other's naked flesh. It was every kind of wrong you could imagine between a brother and a sister, but it felt good, really, really good.

This had been a long time coming since I, a boy approaching my teens, had first become aware that Cassie was in fact a female, and my fantasies around that fact had been stoked by hot summer Greek island days watching her tan. Now here she was naked and willing on my bed.

We moved from the vertical to the horizontal, and I resumed what had become my worship of Cassie's breasts. She chuckled, "You really love them, don't you?" She said laughing.

"In the worst way," I told her. "But ...!" I said as I kissed them both. "There's more!" I said as I slid down the bed, kissing her bare mound.

"Are you ...?"

"Yes." I said kissing her thigh.

"Oh!" Was all she said.

From the way Cassie was moving under me I could tell she was excited. I love to tease so I started gently, thighs, mons, anywhere but. I felt her hands on my head, I looked up at her. She remembered what she had to me said earlier. "Sorry."

"No." I told her, "It's okay, it helps me understand what you want better."

What she wanted was for me to dive in and get busy with her pussy, which wasn't going to happen just yet. Instead I worked my way closer and closer, kissing and licking, then moving away. Until, at last, with the pressure of Cas's hands on my head, I sought out her surprisingly long clit and planted a big wet sloppy kiss right on top of it.

Her back arched as the sensation hit her, groaning in pleasure. This was a good start. I was really hoping I could rock my sister's world, and it looked like I had a good chance of achieving that.

"Oh! Kaz, do that again!"

Of course, I didn't, at least not immediately. I always aim to give my lovers what they want, but not always when they want it. Instead I moved further down, sliding my togue up and down through her slit, exploring the darker lips of her pussy, pressing my face closer and my tongue deeper. As the hands on my head got more and more demanding, I switched back to Cas's clitoris.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh!" She moaned as I sucked it in between my lips.

"Fffff............!" as I swirled my tongue across and around it.

"Jeeeesus! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh!" As I gripped it gently between my teeth and tugged.

I was enjoying this teasing. And so, apparently, was my sister. Time to move up through the gears.

Where before my tongue had been leisurely, gentle, and exploratory, my next visit to her juicy furrow was more energetic. I was ravishing her pussy, plunging my tongue in and out, broad lascivious licks, and sweeps, up and down. And then I made my move.

Lifting Cassie's hips in my hands I licked her from the top of her pussy to her bottom, swirling my tongue around her pucker and across it. A shiver of sensation flushed through her, as I worked my way back up to her cream coated pussy.

Cas lifted my head up and looked at me, her eyes were half-hooded, and I think she wasn't really seeing me, because the next thing that I knew, her body was wracked with an orgasm that made her buck and jump like she had been electrocuted.

I pressed my tongue to her clit, pressing it hard against her pubis. This is a hell of a technique if it works, it just keeps the orgasm going, and going, and going.

And going.

And going.

Eventually though Cass was pressing her hands against my head, pushing me off, as she laid her head back and collapsed on the bed. I crawled up next to her and lay there, watching her, eyes closed, lying there quite still.

Cass lifted her arm up, limply, her hand and forearm flailed in the air for a moment, then she reached out and touched my face. She didn't say anything, just rested her hand on my face. I wasn't sure if she was trying to locate me or just looking for support, not that it mattered.

I lay there watching her through her fingers. Eventually I asked if she was alright.

"It's always better when someone else does it!" She said eventually, sounding a little like she was speaking from a distance away, "But I don't think it's ever been that much better before."

She took her hand away, and rolled onto her side to look at me. "That was incredible! I mean not just the oral thing but the orgasm! How did you learn to do that?"

I smiled. "You learn things -- here and there."

"I am so glad you learned that. So, so glad." She laughed. "I don't think I've ever ... er ... 'cum' that hard." It was interesting to hear Cassie say 'cum', probably not the kind of language she would ever have said before Lock-down, and her exposure to porn. There was almost a 'my work here is done' feeling.

I opened my arms to her and she moved towards me across the bed, turning away from me so that we snuggled in a spoon.

I hadn't been with anyone like this for over three months, that it was Cassie lying there with me didn't matter. Really, despite all of my misgivings earlier, it felt okay, comfortable, right somehow. It just felt really good to be there with her, naked, skin on skin. It was good to feel her smooth skin against mine, her lean, shapely thigh resting alongside mine. It was good to have her cute bum nestled in my groin, my erection pressed up between her tight bum-cheeks, and her back lying against my belly and chest. I think she was feeling the same because she slid her hand back and between us, searching for and finding my cock and holding it in her hand.

Almost as if she was confirming what I was thinking, Cas turned round. "Are you okay? With what we did, I mean?"

"I looked at her, "Isn't it a bit late to be asking that now?"

She gave a funny sort of smile. "I suppose so. But you are okay, aren't you?"

"And if I said no?" I asked. "We just broke one of society's biggest taboos. Okay we haven't made love, yet, but that was pretty intimate. We've crossed a line tonight ..."

My sister looked at me hopefully. Her hand on my cock, flexed, gently working it. "Stop being a dick Kaz, and answer the question."

"Of course, I'm okay with it. Okay, I wasn't sure earlier but honestly? I wouldn't be anywhere else at this precise moment -- even if there was somewhere else to go to. How about you? How do you feel about it?"

Cas thought for a moment before answering, unconsciously bring her other hand to caress my cock as she did so. "Yes."

The short answer surprised me. "That's it? 'Yes'?" I had expected a deeper exploration of how she was feeling.

"Yes." She said emphatically, "I'm happy here, I enjoyed what we've done so far, and I want to do more Kaz. So, yes."

And with that she slid down and placed her breasts either side of my dick and started to tit-wank me. "We are going to do more tonight aren't we Kaz?"

"Not if you keep going on with that. I'll blow way too quick."

"Is it good?" She giggled.

"Heavenly." She was a bit awkward, but it did feel good, those boobs and my prick, "But let's do it again another night. Roll onto your back."

Cassie did as I asked, and I rolled with her, half covering her as I reached down and diddled her pussy, aiming to get her even wetter. She moaned as my fingers penetrated her, reaching around my shoulders and pulling me in to kiss her.

She was very wet, lubricious is a good word, so I moved over and got between her legs. Cassie was clearly eager, "Come on Kaz, stick your big fat fuck stick in my hot wet cunt!"

I looked at her, gob-smacked. "What?"

"I was just trying to talk like they do in the stories." Cass looked embarrassed, before laughing at her own attempt to talk dirty.