What happens in Lock-down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, laughing. "'Big fat fuck stick'?".

Cassie slapped me for laughing, "Just fuck me, smart-arse."

"Okay, I'll use my big fat fuck stick, should I?" Another slap. With that silly moment done, we got back to where we were.

Cassie lifted her hips to let me in, and although she was wet, my sister was tight, deliciously tight. I rested her bum on my thighs, pulling her in towards me. I was planning to start slowly, but Cass wrapped her long, smooth legs around my back and pulled me in even more. That pull was the start of it, as she relaxed her legs I began to pump in and out, and she matched me, pulling me in with her legs as I thrust forwards, relaxing as I pulled out.

Despite her supposed 'lack of experience' in her sex life, and/or despite her ability to talk dirty Cassie took to fucking like a duck to water. It started out as very much a missionary fuck, but soon Cassie and I were exploring the further possibilities of her long and supple legs.

"Yes! Oh! Yes!" She moaned tentatively, I grinned and nodded, encouraging her.

"Tell me where it feels good?"

"There! Right there Kaz!" Cass was sideways onto my hips, so that I was kneeling straddling one of her legs, while her free leg extended up my torso. Not only could I caress her leg, and the soft sensitive skin behind her knees, but it also gave me access to diddle her clit or play with her boobs as we fucked. It was also a good position for me to get a good rhythm, keep up a good stroke. I mean normally there's that whole slipping-out-every-so-often thing. In this position there was none of that, and I was able to thrust in and out of my sister, and really explore her pussy with my cock.

"YES!" Cassie cried, "Just a little more_" I never found out what she wanted a little more of because just then, Cass threw her head back and groaned loudly as she came.

And what a cum it was, shaking, moaning and those awesome boobs bouncing around, oh man it was a sight to behold. When she had finished, Cass put her hand against my chest and pushed back so that she lay back on the bed. I lay down next to her.

"Are you okay?"

Cassie shook her head slowly, side to side. "Yes." Then she threw herself on me, her face serious and intense, hugging me tightly as she gave me a loving kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"For being my brother, and loving me."

I looked at her in surprise. "Okay, go on ..."

"That was it!" She said happily. I waited for clarification. "I came! That was the first time I have cum from penetration! I have never cum that way before! And you did it!"

"Never?" To be honest I was a bit stunned.

"No!" She said, "I've always had to finish myself off later. Oh Kaz! That was wonderful." She hugged me tightly again. "Tell me we can do that again Kaz, please can we do it again?" She sounded childishly eager.

I looked at her again, "You've really truly never cum that way before?"

"You wouldn't believe the number of times I have had to fake it over the years."

"Even with Marco?" Cassie's ex, and her baby-daddy.

"Remember what I said?" She said, I could hear the melancholy in her voice, "'Lie back and think of Venice'?"

It struck me how sad this was, I mean sex is as much about sharing as it is about getting your rocks off, right? For example, I personally believe that foreplay should be so amazing that your partner should feel like you're putting her out of her misery when you slide your 'big fat fuck-stick' into her 'hot, wet cunt'. It should be about making sure she gets off, at least at the same time as you do, if not before, during and again after. That it had never happened like that for Cassie explained a lot about her sex life and her marriage, which was a shame because I really like Marco. At least they had remained friends.

Suddenly Cassie's looked at me, "You've not cum yet, have you?"

"That's not a problem." I shook my head, dismissively. It wasn't, honestly, my sister's reaction was enough for me, but Cass wasn't going to be dissuaded.

"Can I try something?" She asked as she moved on top of me.

"Feel free!" I told her.

"I want to do that reverse cowboy_"

"Cow girl." I corrected her.

"Cowgirl." She repeated. "That makes sense." I could actually see the thought progressing on her face, as she paused. "Have you ever ...?"

I shook my head, "A guy?" She nodded. "Not my thing, really."

"Would you ever ...?"

"Dunno, but up to now I've never felt the urge or had the opportunity to. Can we get back to the job in hand please?"

"Sorry!" Cass gave another girlishly embarrassed smile and turned herself round, rubbing my cock with her taught buns as she did. I supported her as she got into place, then lowered her down onto my erection.

"Ooooh!" Her exclamation was part moan and part squeal of delight. "That's good! Oh yes!" I slid up inside her. Slick but still tight, it felt wonderful.

"Okay, now rock back and to." I said.

"Like this?"

Holy fuck! That was good. "Yes! Just like that Cass."

She quickly got into the pleasures of the motion, sliding back and to, and up and down, pushing her pelvis back so that the head of my cock moved up against the walls of her vagina. I didn't need to do anything, just hang on and enjoy it. I could feel her fingers as she masturbated herself while she fucked me, Cas was going for this whole heartedly. I suspected she would cum soon.

For myself I was pushing my hips up underneath the motion of her arse. I was also getting close -- and it was going to be a good one. The choices, thrust up and pull Cassie down on top of my cock? Throw her over onto the bed and take her from behind? Or just let her enjoy herself?

"Cassie," I panted, "Ease up love, I'm getting close."

She looked at me over her shoulder, slowing her motion and letting me thrust upwards, she pushed down and forwards as I pushed up. She reached back with her right hand and took my hand in hers. Suddenly there was no choice at all. I felt it rushing up through me and I pulled her downwards, grinding her pelvis against mine. She felt it too, and pushed her hips back against me, forcing my cock against the front part of her pussy, at the same time I felt the tips of the fingers on her other hand touching herself -- and me.

"Oh Cassie!" I groaned.

"Yes?" She said, then suddenly her eyes got wider, "YES KAZ! OH GOD, YES!" and writhed on top of me as her orgasm shook her.

I let go of her hand and pulled her hips tighter to mine, as I started cumming inside her, as she shuddered on top of me. I was shooting strings of gooey cum - from my big fat fuck stick - up and deep inside my sister's hot wet cunt!

And it felt good. Very good! It was one of those cums that you feel should be commemorated every year on this day, that good.

I think she enjoyed it too.

I came again after the first spasm -- two very strong, sharp jolts. Each one convulsed my hips up, bucking Cassie up into the air. She climbed off, my cock falling slick and slimy from her as she did so. She lay down next to me, and pressed herself against me.

"That last bit -- the bucking, was that why they call it the cowgirl?" I nodded. I didn't feel comfortable with speech at that point.

"I came again." She said with a smile in her voice, another nod from me. "That's twice Kaz."

I held my fingers up in a victory sign.

Cass got up on one elbow. "Are you okay?" I nodded, and reached my arm around her shoulder, pulling her in tight before kissing her deeply. She relaxed next to me.

"I'm beginning to understand better." She said.

"Understand what?"

"How much fun it can be ... sex, I mean."

I nodded. "Yes."

Suddenly, after all of the surprise and the passion, a thought occurred to me, "Cass? Are you on the pill or anything?" we had just had unprotected sex. Unprotected incestuous sex!

"No." She replied cheerfully, "Nothing."

I sat upright, before she laughed. "After Lucia was born the doctors thought it would be safer if I had my tubes tied. Hurt like hell, but ... you know?" She shrugged.

Once again, I got a sense of the sadness that lurked in the background of Cassie's life. She was a success in her chosen field, well respected, and near the top of her particular tree. But in all of that, her sexual experiences had been not particularly good, with the exception of her beautiful daughter, and then she had been denied the opportunity of more children. I hadn't known any of this, Cassie had kept it quiet. And I understood that it was not normally the sort of thing she'd ever have discussed, even recently. Cassie just got on with the rest of her life.

I thought it was grossly unfair. Sex for me has always been fun, and I have been lucky to have had some adventurous and eager partners, people like me, who are doing it for the pleasure. By treading carefully, none of my relationships have been too involved, but we've always had fun, and I have remained friends with most of my partners. Cassie had been going through her life missing out on one of life's greatest pleasures.

I had never even considered incest before - I mean sure I had written about it, but as for actually doing it, well it just wasn't on the radar. Now, however, it felt like a bit of a mission. I know how to enjoy sex, and I could help my sister enjoy it. People all over Britain were using the lock-down to have new experiences or learn new skills, this 'project' would be mine and Cassie's.

I must have moved or something because Cassie rolled towards me. "What are you thinking?" so I told her, about the 'project'. Typically, Cassie dismissed my concerns about her sex life with a 'pffffh!' noise.

She was resting her chin on my chest, looking up at me, "I'll write it up. I'll tell the story and put you in it." I told her. "I'll even give you a new name?" I told her.

"Like what?" She was curious.

"How do you fancy being a Cassandra?" I asked.

"Cassandra?" She road-tested the name aloud, "Cassie? Cass? Okay, but who will you be?"

"I'm thinking Kazimir, there was a guy I knew at college called that, great bloke, fucking epic name."

"Kaz." She said quietly. "I like that. Our parents though, what were they thinking? Cassie and Kazimir?" We both laughed.

"What would they think if they could see us now?" She wondered.

"Dad would have had a fit," I suggested, "But mum was a bit cooler than he was so -- nah! I don't know." I leaned over and kissed her again. Definitely not a brother-sister type of kiss. It was all tongue and exchange of bodily fluids. Cassie is a good kisser.

Cassie broke off, "Will I be voluptuous like you said?"

"Of course." I told her.

Cassie smiled. "Will you kiss them again?" She pushed her boobs up at me in invitation.

"My pleasure." I said as I bent my head.

We didn't get a lot of sleep that night. It was a good job that neither of us was working the next day. Introducing Cassie to 'doggy' style was a hell of a lot of fun, she loved how deep I was able to get, and she said it felt a bit 'caveman', but she also said that a bit of caveman from time to time was good for the soul. I also helped Cass explore oral sex -- what she initially lacked in skill; my sister made up for with enthusiasm. By the next morning she was getting very good.

We tried playing with a bit of light bondage. I got a couple of my silk neck-ties out of the wardrobe and tied her wrists to the bed posts while I ravaged her orally again. It's a good job our neighbours are a decent distance away from us, as Cassie shrieked quite loudly several times, and she wrapped her legs round my head. I think she quite enjoys cunnilingus.

Actually, I know she quite enjoys it.

As dawn got closer, we slept for a while, I had thought she might go back to her own bed, but she did seem quite comfortable snuggled up next to me. Me? I looked down at her sleeping with her head on my chest, my older sister, my beautiful, sexy, clever and eminently fuckable older sister. I have genuinely never loved her more than at that moment.

I reached across myself and used my thumb to wipe a fleck of jism off her cheek. She murmured something as I did, softly, not really words. And as I sucked it off my thumb, I drifted off myself, and slept like the proverbial log.

The next morning at breakfast I expected some reaction to the previous night -- angst, regret, questioning, that sort of thing. It's all very well to do something like that in the heat of passion but in the light of a new day with the sun streaming in through the windows, people often reconsider.

Nothing!

No 'we shouldn't have done it', no 'oh god, what did we do?' and definitely no 'do you hate me?'. I didn't regret it, even though I had had reservations to begin with. We are both adults, what Cassie said about her hysterectomy meant there'd be no chance of children, and to be honest it wasn't the first taboo thing I have ever done, and I dare say it won't be the last. But seeing my sister when she came down to breakfast was what convinced me that, even though it was taboo, and illegal, what we had done was right.

The first thing I noticed was that Cassie seemed to be glowing. Most of the time when I describe Cass, or talk about how other people describe her, they say words like 'elegant', 'glamorous' or they say she is 'classically beautiful'. It had never really struck me before but Cassie could also be described as aloof, kind of remote. Which is okay in an academic, after all you want learned rather than sexy when you're being authoritative about Renaissance painters. But I know how passionate Cass is about what she does and that doesn't always come through, when she talks.

That morning, walking round my kitchen and in and out of the conservatory, in her outsized t-shirt, wearing silky red knickers, with cute little lacey bits, bare-legged and bare footed -- she looked incredibly sexy. I'm not sure whether it was the 'just roundly fucked' look, or whether perhaps we had unlocked Cassie's inner goddess -- but she looked stunning. She radiated sexy, her posture was more relaxed, she moved gracefully, and her boobs, while not any bigger, seemed to have shifted slightly and they fitted her body better. That sounds crazy, because there was absolutely nothing wrong with them, or her, before, but that morning it was like it had all fallen into place. And I tell you, Peter Paul Rubens himself never did a finer piece of work.

The inner tension she had been showing for a couple of days had dissipated as well. She no longer had that frazzled look she had been wearing.

After breakfast Cass kissed me, deeply, and went upstairs first to shower and then to write -- she was still officially taking a few days off but she told me that she felt she had to go and write some stuff down.

When she came down a couple of hours later, she looked happier.

"I'd reached a point where it wasn't working," she said, meaning her book.

"And?"

"It works now!" She smiled happily. It was, she said, as if for the last few weeks, she had just been putting words onto the screen, and now her passion for her subject had come back to her. She had looked at what she had written recently and had started to edit big chunks of it, and re-written a couple of sections. Cass leaned over and kissed me again.

The whole mood in the house was lifted. I knew she was suffering a bit but I hadn't realised how stressful it had gotten, and that stress was probably what had caused Cass to go off on me over the story that set her off. She'd been getting in a stress spiral over her work and I hadn't noticed. And while I had been making every effort to look after Cass, I hadn't noticed how I was also getting stressed as well.

We spent that afternoon together -- I was making supper and Cassie helped me. As the afternoon turned into the early evening, the sky cleared and the late sunshine bathed the garden. I opened the French door in the dining room, lit candles and put some soft music on, and we ate in a happy silence, there didn't seem to be any need to say anything.

After the supper dishes were washed and put away, we sat and watched End Game -- 'Ah!' Cassie exclaimed, 'I love you 3000'! All through the film Cass sat leaning against me, her back against my chest, and her hand resting on my thigh or holding my hand. The film enthralled her; apart from the scene with Tony and his daughter, I don't think she said more than about ten words through the whole thing. She loved the girl power moment and I think she actually fought back a tear when Iron Man died. (After the film, I showed her one of the scenes that they cut, where the surviving Avengers take a knee after Stark's death, and she did tear up a little.)

After the film we sat and finished our drinks, and talked about the series -- it's always going to happen like that with us, we can't just watch something, we have to talk about it after. Cass was really impressed when I told her how the series had been story boarded back as far as the first Iron Man movies and Thor, but then I got interested in nuzzling Cassie's neck and my hand started to wander across her magnificent voluptuousness, and I lost track and we went to bed.

The next few weeks were more of the same -- we worked during the day, and once a week I would go out for supplies. Sometimes Cass would come out with me (all masked up of course) just so that she could get out of the house. Then at night we fucked like bunnies. We tried all sorts of different things, or as much as we could in the circumstances. We watched porn together, and Cassie realised that it was possible to get physical - tugging nipples with your teeth, the occasional spank -- and for it to be sensual. She allowed me to hold her head while she was going down on me, but drew the line at having a hand on her throat. We only ever did stuff like that where she felt comfortable in trying it. Cass also tried anal, but was a bit wary of it, and never really liked it. Which was cool.

Cassie got a hell of a lot better at blow jobs, she loved to give and get oral, she was so into it that one time she came when I just breathed on her pussy.

My sister moved into my room with me, and so it went on for the rest of our time together.

Occasionally we'd watch porn together, most times nude and often masturbating each other while we did, Cass quite liked some of the girl on girl stuff, which was okay by me, and she'd get all 'hot and bothered' by it which made it all the more fun.

Dirty talk was always funny. Cassie does swear but not that much, but never really got the hang of vulgarities. One night having spent some time in just making out -- I don't think I will ever get tired of Cass's boobs, she was wanking me off with her boobs -- yes, it was that good, I swear, stroking my cock in just the right way, and I was getting close. Sensing this, Cass tried to encourage me by saying, "Splash your man-jizz all over my gazongas Kaz, flood my tits with your baby batter!"

That fucked the moment, completely. I was helpless, giggling, "Oh Cassie! Gazongas? Seriously?"

She started laughing too, "Baby batter? Who thinks these words up?"

After a while we had both stopped laughing, the moment had gone, but we lay there together just relishing each other's company.

After a while something that I had been thinking about for a couple of days fought its way to the surface. "Where is this going Cass? This new deep relationship between us, is this 'it', or are you going to just dump me and run as soon as we get out of this damned lock-down?"

Cass laughed, not unkindly, "Of course I'm going to run as soon as I can!" Then she leaned back on my chest, looking back at me, and said, "That doesn't mean our relationship isn't deeper than it was. I was pretty stressed out because of the lock-down and all, when I read that thing, and blew up at you. But since then I've learned so much in these last few weeks -- about sex, about you and about myself. I hadn't realised I was missing so much. And I've realised how very much I love you."