What Happens in Orbit Pt. 18

Story Info
Cora pushes her luck. Her luck pushes back.
4.8k words
4.68
2.3k
3

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back up to the ceiling. The hallway led directly into the common area.

"And knowing you, little human, nobody else knows you're here."

Why the fuck didn't I listen? She glared at the locked door, its ineffectual hinges staring guiltily back at her.

"And even if they do, it's already too late." His voice was louder. In a panic, Cora looked back at the monitor. He was standing just below the camera now, a faint smile on his face. His eyes were solid black.

Wall panel under the desk, there's a gap just wide enough for me. Using one of the clips she'd held onto, Cora pried open the data cables' access panel. Shoving herself into the opening, she pushed aside the hanging bundles of wiring. She hooked a finger around the latch, tugging it shut. This wasn't meant to have someone in it, but it would do. Cora sidled along the dusty passage.

Through the thin metal, she heard the lock click, the door swinging open. She froze, holding her breath.

He stopped after just three steps.

Cora hazarded an inhale, immediately regretting it.

She'd thought it was bad before, when she'd followed Tor into the maintenance tunnels. That was nothing. The scent was overwhelming, the stale air burning in her lungs. Shit.

Cora's vision blurred, her face heating up as she grew lightheaded.

She shifted towards her left, peering through a gap in the wall. Shit. Mar stood there, his back to her. He stared upwards, through the open ceiling hatch. Focusing and holding her breath, Cora watched as he looked slowly to either side before launching himself upwards. He easily cleared the opening, landing silently. I'm fucked.

She waited for a moment, listening.

I'm so fucked.

Cora resumed sidling, taking an even, steady breath with every step. In the distance, metal shrieked.

Whispering a swear, Cora made her way to a corner. There would be another access panel, this time leading out into the hallway.

I gotta get out of this thing without eating shit.

It was about waist height. Pressing it open, Cora hefted a foot to the opening. I got this. She pushed forward, barely catching herself before she hit the ground. Out here, Mar's scent was faint.

Cora crept forward, heading for the engine bay. The many small tunnels and compartments offered her a place to stop and gather her thoughts. As she walked, she cursed her body, which had settled on a state of both intense unease and equally intense arousal. Metal shrieked again, this time from somewhere different. It didn't seem like he was in heat. The way he spoke and moved reminded her of the Noxis that had nearly killed her.

I should have had more faith in Tai's plan.

Cora wasn't entirely sure that Mar would only fuck her if he caught her. She shuddered, annoyed at the way she could still feel her pulse between her legs. I'm thinking about death and dismemberment. Why am I horny about that?

She reached the doorway to the engine bay, appraising the room for signs of movement. The lights flickered, then went out. Shit. I need to find a hiding place, now. Throwing herself at the center column, she flung herself upwards faster than she could get a grip on the polished metal. Her hands slipped, her feet not getting the memo. She flew towards the ceiling, slamming into it and landing on one of the exhaust tunnels. It was suspended below the ceiling, well above the ground. Cora wheezed, scrabbling for a handhold. He'd definitely heard. His footfalls echoed through the door she'd carelessly left open. Son of a bitch. She clung on, flattening herself against the rounded surface.

The sound of his footsteps filled the room, along with faint snarling. He was here.

Cora leaned, catching sight of his shadowy outline. His eyes darted around the room.

"Cora. I know you're here."

Suddenly, he froze, dropping into a crouch.

I could take him. He's top-heavy, I just knock him down and out. Easy.

Something was scratching at the door on the far end of the bay.

"Cora, did you bring a friend?" Mar's voice, normally a low purr, was broken up into several wavering octaves.

She didn't respond.

The door screeched open, metal relenting under a massive clawed hand. At this moment, something occurred to her. Mar wasn't the one making the odd noises she'd heard earlier. He'd been right behind her the whole time.

The creature forced its way in, footfalls heavy on the thick flooring. Oh, no, Mar. In the dark, it looked like a big, scaly panther.

The creature lunged for him, making a sick squish on impact.

No, that wasn't right.

She shimmied forward, peering down.

Oh, fuck.

Blood spattered up the wall as Mar reared back from his assailant. The creature, easily twice Mar's size, was now missing a hefty chunk from its neck.

But Mar wasn't done.

As Cora watched, morbidly fascinated, he tore it apart, limb from limb.

When it stopped twitching, he stood, wiping his mouth.

"Now, where was I?" His voice was even worse now, the octaves tangling into a snarl. "Oh, yes. My little human."

Mar tugged at his torn shirt, pulling it off and haphazardly swiping at the blood soaking his face and chest.

Casting a glance behind her, she realized that he would not be able to get to her easily. She propped her chin on her hand.

"I don't know, Mar, where were you?"

His eyes snapped to hers. "There you are."

She didn't react, confident in her assumption. "Here I am."

Mar slowly circled below her, every muscle fiber quivering in anticipation. Cora knew the danger. His lip twitched in a snarl, the veins standing out on his arms. He had just about lost it.

He took a deep, ragged breath.

"I'm not the only one in heat."

Cora shifted, realizing how wet she'd gotten. He just dismembered an animal twice his size. Is that what I'm into, now?

"Is that what you're calling this? You look like you want to eat me."

Mar laughed.

I wonder how far he'd go to get to me.

"Come down here."

"No, I don't think I will. This is fun."

"Fun?" He growled.

"Watching you. You were trying to be so scary earlier, but you couldn't even catch me."

He bared his teeth, a growl deep in his chest.

I just have to keep him here until they bring his medication.

Carefully, Cora shifted her weight.

"Come on, Mar, tell me what you want to do to me." She was straddling the exhaust pipe now, resisting the urge to grind against it. There was already an uncomfortable squish every time she moved against it.

"What I want?" Even from up here, she could tell he was hard, painfully so. The thin fabric of his pants was stretched to the point of sheerness. Damn.

"I want to fucking ruin you. Fill you over and over, until you can't remember what anyone else fucking you felt like."

Oh, fuck. Cora tried to keep her voice neutral. She failed, her response a moan. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Now get down here."

The scent hanging in the air was heavy enough to get drunk on.

"No, not yet. This is fun." Core giggled. "I don't think you're riled up enough."

Yes he is, Cora, what the fuck are you doing? "I don't think you need me enough yet, Mar." There was a disconnect between the reasonable part of her mind, and the horny part. And the wrong part was in control.

"I don't need you," he snapped back.

Sitting up, Cora leaned back and spread her legs. "That wasn't very convincing. But if you're sure, I'll just take care of myself." She slipped a hand past her waistband, gasping.

His words were almost unintelligible. "When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna fucking break you."

"That's what you said last time," Cora replied, letting pleasure color her voice. "And then... you didn't!"

At some point, he'd removed his pants. Cora glanced down, pleasantly surprised. "Oh, hello."

Mar lunged for her, missing the vent by a short length. He hit the ground with a nasty snarl, immediately lunging for her again.

"Oh, you're gonna tire yourself out doing that." Being purposely rough, she rubbed circles over her drenched opening, the sound barely muffled by her pants. "And if you tire yourself out, you can't- ah- you can't fuck me."

"I can't?" His voice was suddenly much closer than she'd expected. He was just a few feet away from her now, crouched on another exhaust pipe.

Cora giggled, leaning back on her free hand. "Look at you. You're so close, now." She removed her soaked hand from her pussy, holding it up for him. Mar watched, transfixed, as she spread her fingers. His cock was painfully engorged. Oh, damn.

Then, his gaze snapped to hers. Cora watched as he tensed. Wiping her hand off, she slid one of her legs to the side. "Come on, Mar. Come get me."

As his hands left the surface of the pipe, Cora rolled to her right, hitting the ground running. The hall ran in a figure-eight, no doubt with several openings for her to hide in. Mar was strong, but he wasn't quite as fast as her.

Cora leapt for the first open ceiling panel she saw, making a bee-line for the open one in the control room. The maintenance tunnels were thick with pipes and wiring that would slow him down. She wove between them, dropping to the floor in the control room.

Fuck, I kind of want him to catch me. Cora went back for the wall panel, pulling it shut behind her. Following the same path from before, she shimmied up to the panel in the hall, waiting. Moments later, she heard Mar land.

It was getting harder to think straight. The pulse between her legs had become a painful throbbing. She imagined him catching her the minute she stepped out into the hall, pinning her to the wall. Fuck. No. No more eggs. Remember what Meli said.

It's not really fair, though. Cora paused. I let everyone else knock me up, happily. And Mar- A growl interrupted her thoughts. He was back up in the tunnels. Another thought occurred to her, sending a chill through her body. They don't know I'm here. Would Meli tell them? Would she assume I told them? Cora couldn't run forever. At this rate, he'd find her. It would be at least a day before Tai's out of the clinic, and Tor wouldn't come back without him. Maybe. The thought of them trying to fight Mar in his current state scared her. And- well, maybe I don't want them to come back just yet. She climbed out of the wall panel, gingerly placing her toes on the ground. No more eggs, Cora. No more eggs. Just think about how dangerous it is. How embarrassing it is to be turning up pregnant every other rotation? Come on.

She headed back for the engine bay, listening. He was still just above the control room. Carefully, she stepped through the door the creature had torn open, grimacing at the mess. This hall connected to the other side of the figure eight.

She waited, listening. Around the corner, she heard a single footstep.

Just like she thought, Mar had doubled back to sneak up on her.

She waited.

Is he just standing there?

Taking a step back, Cora eyed the door behind her. He'd be waiting for her to get impatient, and peek around the corner. I'm not that impatient, Mar.

She stepped back again, moving slowly towards the opening. Is he even still there? As Cora went back into the engine bay, the lights flickered. For a split second, she saw his shadow from around the corner.

There were chunks of a hard, non-metal material scattered on the floor when the door was torn open. Picking one up, Cora tossed it just short of the corner. It hit the ground with a clack.

Satisfied, Cora climbed the central tower again, leaping for one of the pipes radiating from it. This time, she landed neatly on her hands and feet, making no sound.

"I was happy to see you." His voice echoed in from the hall. "But you just came here to torture me."

It took her a moment to parse what he was saying, but just the sadness in his voice nearly broke her heart.

"No, Mar. I came here to make sure you stay put until Tor and Tai find some heat suppressants for you."

He stayed just outside the door. Cora strained to hear him as he continued speaking.

"And then what?"

She frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Now there are three. I can't, because of what they did."

Cora thought about this. "Do you mean the babies?" This is probably the first time in his life that it's been a possibility for him to have kids, and I'm dangling it in front of him like a carrot on a stick. Shit.

"It's just a bad time, Mar."

A hand came into view, gripping the doorframe. "It will always be. I'm still trying to control myself. I always will, for you."

"For... me?" Now, more than ever, Cora felt incredibly guilty.

Tai and Della are still in the clinic. Tor is with the kids.

What's one more?

"Mar?" She sat up, swinging her legs over the pipe and jumping down. He shifted back from the doorway. "Let me make you a deal."

He growled. "No."

"Not that kind of deal." Staying several lengths back from the doorway, she side-stepped into his view. Jesus. He looks fucking feral. "I want to make it fair. I won't make it easy, but I'll make it fair."

Mar looked up at her. He did not look happy.

"I want you to stop controlling yourself. If you can catch me, you can have me."

He started to shake his head, eyes wide, but she interrupted him. "You put Tai in the hospital. Tor won't come back alone. There's time." She dropped into a low crouch, preparing herself. "Plenty of time."

"No. I'll hurt you."

Cora grinned. "Mar, you know I like that. Come on. Let go."

He glared at her. "Are you ever not in heat?"

Tilting her head, she flashed him a coy smile. "Are you gonna give me a head start again?"

The doorframe creaked under his hand, the surface caving in his grasp. "No," he growled.

If he wasn't still so hard, I'd think he was mad at me.

She shifted back, her smile widening when he moved with her.

When she leapt for the other doorway, Mar was already down the hall, charging directly at her.

He lunged, but she wasn't there. Cora kicked off the wall, landing just behind him and taking off.

Now, it was just a game.

If she got lucky, Tai and Tor would show up before Mar managed to catch her. There was no question of if. He would.

As Cora crossed the intersection of the halls, he slammed into her, knocking the air from her lungs. She writhed in his grasp. He had her pinned now.

But he was off-balance. Cora brought a foot up to his shoulder, pushing with all the force she could muster. With a triumphant snarl, she broke from his grasp, tearing down the hall before he could regain his footing.

Shit.

Mar was moving on four limbs, propelling himself along whatever surface his momentum brought him to.

I just have to be faster.

He dove for her again as she flattened herself to the ground, narrowly dodging him. She didn't want to run. Her body begged her to submit, to let him catch her.

Unfortunately, Cora was enjoying this far too much.

"Out of shape, huh?" she called out, breathless herself. On a whim, she whipped around, charging directly at Mar. Every visible muscle was tensed, tendons standing out as much as they could in the flickering lights. Hot. As he lunged forward, she went straight up, clearing him easily.

She'd forgotten about her tail, though.

Her movement arrested, Cora slammed into the ground. Mar had her tail in one hand, another on the back of her neck. Heat radiated off his body, his breath stirring the fine hairs on her back. Not yet. She kicked a foot out, disrupting his balance again. As his weight moved back, Cora shoved up from the ground, writhing until she'd turned around in his now-loose grip. From here, she kicked off from the adjacent wall.

He still had her tail.

"Fuck-" Cora hissed as pain radiated up her spine. Mar hauled her back before her feet could touch the ground. His hand returned to the back of her neck, slamming her into the wall.

Stars exploded across her vision. This wasn't some rookie prison guard. This was Mar.

And she'd just spent an unknown amount of hours teasing him.

Mar's breath was ragged in her ear as he wrenched her pants down to her knees.

As the stars faded, Cora started to wriggle in his grasp again, but it was useless. Two strong hands pinned her wrists to the wall. His remaining hand slipped between her legs, spreading them just enough to slip his cock between her thighs.

Cora's nose was bleeding. She didn't particularly care. "Come on, fuck me, please- Mar, please."

Mar rutted against her, ignoring her pleas. As his cock ground roughly against her clit, Cora went limp in his grasp, allowing him to release her and wrap his hands around her waist. He lifted her like she weighed nothing, lining up her drenched opening with his member.

Carefully, he pushed the tip in. The anticipation was too much for Cora, who'd spent the entirety of the chase imagining how he'd ruin her.

"I thought I said to lose the self-control," she snapped.

"Quiet," he snarled, his nails digging into her skin. Still, he moved painfully slow.

"All your talk of breaking me and ruining me and you can't even fucking do it. I sho-"

The breath was knocked from her lungs again as Mar slammed her back to the wall, forcing his entire length in. He had a fistful of her hair, now, the angle of her head preventing her nose from being bashed against the cold metal a second time. "Yes," she whimpered, her legs going numb. I needed this.

At this angle, every stroke distended her stomach. Cora could feel it moving in a way it shouldn't have. And it felt amazing. She was stretched to her limit, just the thought alone pushing her over the edge. Twitching hard, Cora let out a choked cry. Shit, how did I cum already?

Mar didn't slow at all. In fact, as Cora tightened around him, he moved faster, his hips making a wet thud every time they connected with hers.

This was exactly how she wanted it.

Cora tried in vain to brace her hands against the wall, unable to control her wordless mewling. Mar's grip tightened further, a deep growl in her ear. She could feel his pulse inside her.

Cora gasped at the familiar weight in her lower stomach. Still, Mar didn't stop. Cum was pouring down her legs, pooling on the floor beneath her. She could feel her insides stretching to accommodate the excessive amount of semen pouring into her. "So fucking good," she slurred, another orgasm spinning up her body.

After a few more strokes, Mar slowed. He lifted Cora from the wall, keeping her impaled on his cock as he walked towards the common area. She stayed limp in his hand, weakly giggling.

Sitting on the couch, Mar turned Cora to face him. Two hands took her thighs, one on the back of her neck pushing her down and closer to him. His eyes were still completely dark, only his irises remaining bright orange.

He lifted her up from his cock, then let her go. She cried out, eyes crossing as she realized that he could, indeed, go deeper. He repeated this, letting Cora's weight force him impossibly deep.

"Keep going," he growled, loosening the grip on her legs. Obediently, Cora leaned forward, trying to mimic the motion and force, allowing gravity to slam her hips down. Her legs were weak, and the weight of the cum inside her made it difficult to focus.

Startling her, Mar pulled her back, his cock twitching hard. He held her down, pressing up into her as he poured more cum inside of her. Cora watched as her stomach grew further, the skin going taught.

12