What Happens in Orbit Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I- I don't think I can take any more." She ran a hand down her stomach, pressing into it.

He sat up, a dangerous look in his eye. He picked her up again, pulling out until just the tip remained in. Two hands on her thighs and two holding her arms, he brought her down roughly. He started to fuck her like this, his expression remaining the same. Cora wasn't sure how, but just the weight of the cum inside her was enough to bring her to climax. It didn't help that Mar was now thrusting up into her with enough force to blur her vision. A hissed swear brought her back to attention. His arms wound around her, holding her close as he kept thrusting. He was cumming again, burying his cock deep inside her.

Although he was breathing heavily, he didn't stop. He held her firmly in place as her stomach swelled further. Her stomach was bigger than it had ever been, even with three eggs. Mar's head lolled back. "I'm so fucking full," Cora whined, trying to move.

"Good," he murmured, his grip tightening. "I could keep going." He eyed her. "I want to keep going."

Nervously, Cora rocked her hips forward. He was still rock-hard inside of her. It still felt good. She moved again, the weight of his cum moving with her. If it hurts, he can just pull out.

Mar stood, bringing her to a table. Before she could gasp at the cold surface on her back, he'd resumed his unforgiving pace, his gaze darting between her eyes and her stomach as he rammed into her.

"I suggest you try to hold it in," he murmured in her ear.

It wasn't like Cora had a choice. It was pouring out of her with every stroke, a tiny part of her mind upset with how much was being wasted.

"I can't," she whimpered.

He stopped suddenly, cocking an eyebrow at her. "That's fine. I'll help."

Cora yelped as he yanked her to the edge of the desk, spreading her legs and pinning them back, a hand on each thigh. As he did this, more cum poured out of her. Propping a knee up on the desk, he surveyed her with a glint in his eye.

"I can't believe you've still got the energy to be disobedient."

Cora always had the energy to make a smart comment. "I can't believe you're still talking."

His hips were directly above hers, lined up in a way that made her heart race.

"Oh?" Mar's voice spiraled apart into a snarl. It suddenly occurred to Cora that his eyes hadn't lightened at all. Maybe I shouldn't be antagonizing him.

Their height difference meant that Mar had been crouching over her, a slight arch in his back. Now, he straightened up, pulling her hips up with him.

"I want you to watch."

"Watch wha-" Her voice shot up from a whisper to a keening cry. As she watched, he pushed back into her, the vague outline of his cock appearing in her already distended stomach. The angle was intense, her upper back still resting against the cool metal of the table.

Her vision blurred as her eyes crossed. Holy shit.

Mar stopped. "I said watch."

Cora strained upward, her heart racing. Were it not for him holding her up, she wouldn't have been able to see a thing over her stomach. Now, though, she could see his cock, the size of her forearm, ready to plunge back into her. Holy shit. Her eyes had barely focused before he continued, watching her all the while. There was an almost cruel look in his eyes, one that should have scared her. It didn't. To Cora, it was fucking hot. "Damn," she whimpered, struggling to take a complete breath. Her arms trembled, threatening to give out underneath her. She doubted Mar would notice. His eyes had slid out of focus, his head leaning back slightly. His nails dug into her thighs.

Cora gasped, her arms giving out. She'd never been this much of a masochist. Fuck, that's good.

Her legs were tingling, the sensation in them long gone. She'd stopped fighting to hold herself still, letting each violent thrust knock her back. The smooth metal of the table pulled harshly at her skin, but it didn't matter.

Mar hissed a swear, his teeth gritted hard enough to make it undecipherable.

One more time. The thought flitted across Cora's mind, all of her concern gone. He's gonna cum again. She giggled, weakly enough that she knew Mar wouldn't hear. I'm in so much trouble. A bead of blood was running down her leg, stemming from one of his nails. The pain was just a pleasant, dull warmth.

A spasm racked Mar's body, and he was forced to catch himself on the table edge before he fell. Cora could feel his cock twitching inside her. Damn.

He relased his grip on her legs, letting her hips fall to the table. The insane pressure inside of her was still there, but somehow distant. Mar slouched over her, breathing deeply.

It took Cora somewhere between a few seconds and several minutes to remember how to speak. Time was moving strangely. She inhaled slowly.

At this, Mar looked up at her, visibly guilty.

"No, not like that." She laughed. "Don't look at me like that."

The guilt intensified.

"Mar. I've wanted you to fuck me like that- aw, hell." Cora tried to sit up, failing miserably. Mar hadn't pulled out yet, and her stomach was far too heavy. "I've wanted you to fuck me like that for a long time." He was looking down at her legs, brushing a finger carefully over the nail marks. She realized that, at some point, she'd lost her clothes.

"Stop that. I'm fine. Probably very knocked up, but fine."

He shook his head. "I doubt it. I heard the medication I'm on causes infertility. Permanently."

"Let's hope that's true. You've pumped enough cum in me to give me at least three eggs. If not more. Jesus. Can you pick me up?"

He lifted her, freezing when she whimpered.

"Sorry. That feels... really fucking good. I know, I know it shouldn't. This is... a lot." She shuddered, running a hand down her stomach. "Fuck, I kind of want more."

"Cora, I-" Words failed him as he looked down at her. "That is a lot. Shit."

"I'm not gonna try to keep going. We gotta figure out how to clean this all up before the others show up."

Shock flashed across Mar's features. He hadn't considered this.

They ended up in the shower room, Mar watching her kneel on the shower floor.

"Where do you even keep this much?"

He shruggled, mumbling under his breath as he turned a deep shade of purple.

The pool of cum forming under her was too much for the drain to handle. Cora couldn't help but laugh, her voice heavy with exhaustion. "Fuck. I can barely feel my legs. Can you turn the water a little cooler?" She was leaning forward, trying to keep her hair from getting wet. Mar obliged. "I'm disgusting right now, but if I'm too clean when they get here, they'll know."

Cora flopped to the side, the cool water doing little for her. "Mar, does it really matter?"

When he didn't respond, she looked over at him. He was standing there, arms crossed, looking particularly annoyed. "You haven't seen yourself in the mirror yet."

Shit, he's feeeling really bad about it.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For pushing you like that. I really enjoyed it, but if you di-"

Mar cut her off. "Cora."

Her arms were getting tired of holding her up. She'd managed to get most of the mess out and off her, but there was still a noticeable amount deep inside. She sighed. Damn uterus. That's not even supposed to happen.

"I liked it, too. A lot. I just feel... like a hypocrite. Getting on to everyone else for doing that to you."

Cora snickered. "Oh. You're gonna get so much shit from them if I end up carrying again, huh?"

Ruefully, he nodded.

12