All Comments on 'What Happens in Spain Ch. 03'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Teasing Pleasures!

Ryan was excited and already but Irene’s moral clock wouldn’t let her go there. Tina has been a big help in opening Irene’s eyes and sexual thoughts. It’s only fair to share your toys with others sometimes. Excellent dialogue between the characters and descriptions of thoughts, feelings and emotions. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of this Wonderful Story.

BenLongBenLongover 4 years agoAuthor
Censorship

Dear Reader, if you're planning on reading the next chapter, #4, you may not find it. In the original version of Chapter 4, LIterotica objected to one of the characters mentioning that she had gone to the beach with her teenage kids, and decided this implied sexual content. In one other scene, an observer of a young couple walking on the beach, asked another observer what she thought their age was, to which she replied "15 or 16". In both cases, I've written specific wording clarifying they are 18 or older, and included, just for the Lit censors, two toddlers. sure, It makes no sense to say that toddlers are 18 - but if they mandate that people do not exist in the world before they're 18, what can you say? I tried to describe going to the beach, in their world no one younger than 18 can be there.

It seems that Literotica censors, AFTER this has been posted for weeks, have suddenly decided that my mention, IN THE FORWARD, that Literotica does not recognize the EXISTENCE of anyone under the age of 18 in a story without it implying SEXUAL INTENT or CONTENT, is worthy of removing my story. Nothing about the story, just that they didn't like that I'm calling them on their rules. What I wrote is this, what they are objecting to is now all in capitals.

> Dear Reader, this is a laughably edited story, driven by Literotica Rules. It’s quite frustrating when the censors at Literotica.com decide that the mention of someone, in a story, in a non-sexual situation, who happens to be younger than Literotica’s self-imposed “age of consent” of 18 years of age, must be eliminated or their age changed as they seem to think that mention of someone younger than that will violate some law, or, at the very least, some rule they themselves have created. But, they write the rules, and so we end up with toddlers… who are of course 18 years old. We have Mom’s and Dad’s, but of course if they have children, are part of a real family – they are all 18 years old. Amazing, how those 26 or 30-year-old parents have children that are 18! It’s a good thing I’m not very good at math, otherwise it would imply that… well, you know. In the Literotica world we end up with beaches, filled with only adults over the age of 18, as teens younger than 19 or even younger never go to the beach. Why, I remember back when I could first drive and could go to the beach, (obviously I was a late bloomer as, of course, I was 18 or older when that happened) and noticed that everyone on the beaches in California was also 18 or older. What a coincidence! Exactly as the Gospel According to Saint Literotica dictates! Of course, this only applies to their own local laws, wherever that may be, AS THE AGE OF CONSENT AROUND THE WORLD VARIES FROM… OH MY GOD, I CAN’T TELL YOU THAT AS IT MIGHT VIOLATE THEIR RULES… SHALL WE SAY, IT VARIES FROM “EIGHTEEN” (WINK WINK) TO “18?” In the World of Literotica, there is no such thing as anyone under the age of 18. And so, there are a couple of places in this story that will now be ridiculously laughable, such as 18 year old toddlers… but I will reiterate: ALL CHARACTERS MENTIONED OR DISCUSSED IN THIS STORY ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER</i>

BenLongBenLongover 4 years agoAuthor
And so it goes

As expected, I've lost. I will give up, and re-submit Chapter 4 without the explanation, or further Prod at the Pig that is the Literotica censors. Literotica has repeatedly rejected, not my story, but my comments, in a forward, that their rule of "no sexual activity of anyone less than 18 years old", did not take place. Specifically, when I stated that the Age of Consent for sexual activity in MOST of the world does not correspond to their mandated minimum age of 18, by putting that in, they claimed that I was "advocating" for underage sexual activity. I assure you I was not, I was merely pointing out the Literotica absurdity of having to make "toddlers" 18, just because they're naked, but especially that being naked does not equate with sexual activity. Seeing someone on the beach, and thinking perhaps they're under the age of 18, does not make it sexual activity. I've run into this absurdity with Literotica before, that just mentioning that an adult noticed a beautiful young man or woman, that it was fine if they were 18, but according to Literotica "not fine" if they are under 18. In their rules, NOBODY EXISTS, other than possibly as a stick caricature, until they turn18.

And so, if and when they re-post chapter 4, we will see anachronistic absurdities such as a young mother, watching her 18-year-old toddlers in the surf, just because they happen to be naked. I didn't realize that a young couple walking hand-in-hand was sexual activity, but now I've confirmed they are 18. I didn't realize that a mother and her daughters walking to the beach was sexual activity, but I've now confirmed that both daughters are 18 or older. Regardless, all of those incidental characters added to provide real-life accents, to make the story more real, are now all specifically stated as "18 or older".

BenLongBenLongover 4 years agoAuthor

Dear Reader - It has been nearly two months since the following, Chapter 4, of this story, published and on-line for two weeks, was suddenly rejected by the Literotica "City Hall" for them claiming that I was supposedly advocate for, or describing underage sex. There was never any underage sex, there was never any advocating for underage sex - the only thing that was in the story was the mention of someone under the age of 18. In one case, this was a mother who was watching her toddlers in the surf at the beach. Obviously they were under 18, so this was a possibility.

In another case, two women talking about how a young couple on the beach, walking hand in hand, with the woman topless, might have been under 18. This then must have been a possibility.

A third case, where a mother was saying that when she and her family came to the beach, she and her girls didn't even bring swimsuit tops as they never wore tops on the beach - a reality that is seen daily in real life on the beaches in Spain. This then could have been a third occasion.

Despite that I edited these to state that all were older than 18 (including 18 year old toddlers - what can I say, they make stupid rules, they get stupid editing), and clearly stated that there was no advocating for underage sex, there was no MENTION of underage sex, Literotica again rejected my story - this time apparently because of the my forward and editorial slap at their requirement for an unreasonable interpretation of "nudity if under 18 = sex". And then, they refused to post the story. No explanation, no rejection, just that it sat there, in submission, but not posted. Despite that I removed any reference to anyone under the age of 18, they would not even speak to me. I sent e-mails to Laurel multiple times, and there was never an answer. I took the post, looked at it, ascertained that it contained nothing objectionable to them, and reposted to put it back in the queue. Still nothing. So apparently all the myriad of stories on this site that "hint" at underage sex are perfectly fine, just so long as you don't actually "say" the people are under age 18.

No? Don't believe it? Take Chloe Tzang's latest winning story in the 2019 Winter Contest where a father takes his daughter from school at the AGE OF 15 to send her to be a husband to a political adversary. Is this advocating or indicating that UNDERAGE SEX is OK? Sure seems to me more than indicating that a mother and daughters may have been topless on a beach.

So be it.

My apologies, to you the reader, not so much for their intransigence, in that I also remained hard-headed in a fight that I knew I could not win. And now, with editorial removed, ludicrous editing of 18 year old toddlers returned to just toddlers, and removal of any mention of having children under the age of 18 on the beach, they posted. What can I say, it's still stupid, it's still illogical, and I still lose. But at least now you get to read, just not what I intended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES