What Happens in Spain Ch. 15

Story Info
Tina and Terry and Ryan, Oh my.
21k words
4.43
4.1k
2

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,418 Followers

It was after noon before Maria dropped Irene off at her office. Except that she'd taken off early on Friday (only to find she had to wait for Maria who was late) and then arrived at work late today -- it didn't feel like she'd been gone much longer than normal. Her email inbox, which normally got handled almost immediately, seemed to say otherwise. The entire page was full of innocuous every-day stuff, mostly handled with a quick glance and delete, until she saw the email from Tina with the title: "Did you see it?"

See what? She thought, but when she clicked it open, she found it was a copy and paste of an email from corporate to her, Tina, Ryan, Lori and Sherry, advising them of the planned upcoming meeting for the 5 of them in Oslo. Clicking out of the email, she paged down, finding Tina's original email quite obvious at the very beginning of the unread emails, the time tag saying it had arrived less than 20 minutes after she left a bit early on Friday. She'd only received a couple of "Personal and Confidential" emails in all her years with the company, which explained why Tina had copied and pasted rather than forwarding as their email system blocked anyone from opening a Personal and Confidential tagged mail except by the original addressee. Red letters made it stick out as different, and with a lock showing, even the IT guys (supposedly) couldn't open and read unless they were logged in as the person it was addressed to. She had her doubts about that, several times over the years she'd had to ask IT for help on different things, and they'd done something that supposedly couldn't be done. Although, she admitted to herself, they had consistently been unable to help with problems on the new program, she'd had to go back to the company that provided it when something went wrong. So far, that had only happened once to her.

The email asked to reply with confirmation that she would be attending, and corporate travel would then arrange for transportation and lodging. The distance of travel was such that overseas travelers would need to travel on Saturday to allow a bit of jet lag reduction and to be available for Monday meetings. European travelers could travel on Sunday, even spending most of the day at home, if desired. She immediately responded with a yes with an "early flight preferred," without reasoning why her heart had suddenly taken a leap or that despite just having completed a weekend of non-stop sex she had felt her pussy gush in heat and wetness. Clicking out of that e-mail, she realized that, just minutes after that corporate e-mail had arrived and long before Tina's, an email had arrived from Ryan with the subject "Going?" His note inside just said "Hope you're going. Looking forward to spending some quality time with 'The Boss.'" She giggled at his having capitalized and putting quotes around "The Boss."

Despite just having spent an entire weekend having unfettered sex with Carmen and Maria the additional rush of arousal, knowing that she'd soon be meeting Ryan again, left her tingling. From her desk she knew she was virtually invisible to anyone else in the office, but dropping her hand to her leg, stroking the inside of her thigh, caused her eyes to roam around the office. If anything, her touch just increased her arousal. Slipping her hand further up her leg, under her skirt, her fingers made contact with her panties and she realized that, just in that very short period of time, she'd already managed to get them wet. Perhaps not soaking, but her juices had definitely made them damp. Pushing against and around her clit through her panty, images of Ryan pummeled her brain; his hands fondling her breasts, his fingers tweaking and pulling her nipples; his tongue dancing on her clit, his cock filling her and taking her to pleasures beyond anything that Maria and Carmen had given her. Thoughts of her tongue swirling around his cock head as it filled her mouth, so deliciously pleasuring him until his cum burst into her mouth filled her mind as her body exploded in ecstasy from her fingers on her clit. An orgasm washed over her, shudders running through her body. She realized that for the first time ever she'd masturbated, in her office, at work. Afraid that someone might have noticed she let her eyes travel around the office, inadvertantly finding her co-worker Lidia walking in through the security door, her eyes latching on to hers as she did. She must have seen something as she detoured from her normal route directly to Irene's office.

"You OK Irene?"

"I'm fine," she answered, her hands once again out in the open, the squishy wetness of her panties now magnified. "I didn't have lunch as I was so late, and I think my stomach was protesting. I think I'll go get a bite."

What's gotten over me? She thought as she stepped into the toilet and locked the door on the unisex toilet. I just masturbated at my desk! Sitting down on the toilet she pulled her panties down, finding that they were, indeed, soaked. She slipped them totally off, catching a whiff of her own arousal as she did. Lifting them closer to her nose she remembered Ryan telling her that he loved the smell of her pussy when she was aroused. She realized there must be something to this pheromone thing she'd read about. It wasn't a strong smell, but if she could smell her arousal -- could others? Now there was no way to tell -- with her panties in the open, no longer under her skirt, she couldn't perceive odors the same way that others could. She wiped to dry herself before she stepped over to the sink and rinsed her panties out. That immediately helped defray the faint odor in the room, but now left her with wet panties. There was no way they were dry enough after she wrung them out to put them back on; she knew, when she sat, the extra moisture would press through into her skirt. She tried to dry them a bit with a towel, unsuccessfully, and finally rolled them into a damp ball and slipped them way down inside her purse. Stepping over to the door she hesitated momentarily, the feeling of being naughty and about to step back into the office without panties on causing another burst of heat. I've got to stop this, she thought, and opened the door. She turned to the cafeteria instead of going directly back to her desk.

She shifted as she slipped back into her chair half an hour later, feeling her naked bottom sliding against her skirt instead of her panties slipping against her skirt. Normally, it wouldn't have even been noticed, except that without panties on, everything seemed different. Despite having masturbated earlier, the naughtiness of being without panties at work sent another wave of arousal through her body.

"OMG!" she sent to Tina, explaining that she'd left early Friday and had just gotten back into the office and was getting caught up on emails right then.

Sorting the email by sender popped up yet another mail from Ryan where he said that his travel plans had been already been confirmed for Saturday evening departure and, with an overnight flight, he'd be arriving just after noon on Sunday.

Just having received this email from Ryan confirming his travel plans made it that much more real. Sitting back, she recognized her own arousal had increased. She could feel the wetness in her pussy, not contained by panties as she no longer had any on, and realized that Oscar was going to love life that evening. Now, without having to tell him how she'd spent the weekend eating her first pussy (or rather, two,) having her clit tantalized by Maria and Carmen, having experienced being fucked by a strap on -- and truly enjoying it - she'd be able to explain her extreme arousal and demand of his tongue on her clit was due to this upcoming conference in just a few weeks. He would understand perfectly that she was planning on going to spend the week in bed with Ryan, and would be almost as excited about it as she was.

Clicking over to her personal e-mail, she logged in and found messages from Ryan and Tina both. She clicked Ryan's first, finding him excited and horny for her and saying he couldn't wait to see her.

Tina's message was a bit less certain. Trying to allow Irene to back out of her previous offer of sharing Ryan with her, she said she had told her husband about her offer to share, and that he's said to 'go for it,' but she understood if Irene had changed her mind and didn't want that to happen. She also said that she and her husband already had a weekend skiing getaway planned for the weekend following the conference. Just a couple hours from Oslo, the cabin they were staying in had two double beds and, if she could arrange it, they wouldn't mind if she and Ryan wanted to come with them. She didn't even have to think about it; it had been several years since she and Oscar had gone skiing in Switzerland, but she always loved those winter getaways. Before answering Tina, she immediately sent the return note to Ryan and proposed the same thing. Glancing at the clock she realized that it was 6 am in San Francisco and figured she wouldn't receive an answer for a couple of hours.

~

She hadn't ever really thought too much about the value that corporate was placing on their group until her itinerary showed a business class seat. Out of curiosity she googled trips from Barcelona, and from San Jose, to Oslo and gasped at the cost. It wasn't that bad for her, just a couple of hundred Euro extra, however Ryan's, and presumably Lori's, were several thousands more. Having a business class window seat allowed her to comfortably see the city, the fjord, and the snow-covered mountains as they approached Oslo. Seeing multiple planes already at the terminal, she wondered momentarily if Ryan's plane had been on time. He'd sent a note as they were about to leave Chicago where he'd joined up with Lori coming from Atlanta, so she knew they'd departed on time, but not unexpectedly hadn't heard anything since. She shook her head again at the marvel that she was close to arriving in Oslo at the same time as Lori and Ryan, but Ryan and Lori would be approaching Oslo from the north while her flight was from the south. It seemed strange that with Lori in Atlanta and almost 5,000 km's further east of Ryan, in San Jose, that by flying northwest to Chicago, and then flying almost straight north over the hump of the earth it actually became a shorter flight. She frowned to herself a bit, knowing that Lori and Ryan would be arriving together, meaning that her thoughts of having Ryan to herself, for at least the rest of the day, probably wasn't quite what was going to happen.

She immediately checked for a message from Ryan as she exited the plane and made her way towards baggage claim, disappointed in that there was nothing awaiting. Typing her own text, she sent him word that she was in the terminal and on her way to baggage claim. Hitting send, in just seconds, a return text told her they had just cleared Norwegian customs, along with their baggage, and would meet her shortly.

The broad smile on Ryan's face at seeing her caused her to beam in greeting in return as he extended an arm and pulled her into a hug. She barely even noticed Lori, but a moment later turned to Ryan's shadow partner, receiving a knowing smile from her. "So," Lori smirked, "I guess you two probably aren't interested in dinner tonight?"

"We'll call you later," Ryan acknowledged with a smile.

"Sounds good," Lori replied with a smirk, "Irene and I are supposed to be sharing a room this week, so... uh... if you get tired of being alone in your room, you can call us." That she was poking fun at them there was no doubt, Irene once again bashfully pulled her lower lip between her teeth. Although every one of her three female colleagues knew about their relationship, she still had a hard time admitting in front of others that she was having an affair with Ryan.

~

"Oh my god!" Ryan exclaimed. They'd barely been able to control their passion when the door to the hotel room has swung shut. His hands and mouth had been all over her body almost immediately, unbuttoning and pulling her blouse off, the thin translucent bra underneath not hiding the diamond nipple decorations that he'd purchased and that she'd worn underneath for him. His arms had gone around her, his kisses concentrating on the tops of her breasts and the valley between, at least until he got the clasp loose. His face and chin pushed her bra aside so his mouth could find her nipples. His tongue and teeth had her gasping and dripping wet immediately, but it wasn't until he'd stripped her pants and panties off, pushing her now totally naked onto the bed, that he'd seen the ruby colored jewel decorating her bottom. He'd been leaning in to go down on her and apparently the jeweled butt plug had become visible.

Despite that Maria had made her purchase the training plugs and jeweled butt plug -- (although truthfully Maria hadn't made her do anything she hadn't want to,) she hadn't tried any of them until their return from Muxtamiel and found they'd all been called to Oslo for a team meeting. In Muxtamiel she had witnessed anal sex for the first time -- up close and almost personal -- as Maria had first gone down on her, and then flipped over into a 69 -- only to have Carmen slip the smaller cock onto the strap on and take Maria's ass -- all while Irene was licking Maria's pussy just inches away. She'd closed her eyes to begin with, but when the obvious extended orgasm of Maria hadn't slowed down, even when she had eased off on tonguing her clit, she'd opened her eyes again to see the phallus, covered with extra lubricant, slipping in and out of Maria's asshole.

She'd never seen a strap-on before, let alone used one, but obviously Carmen and Maria had. Carmen especially liked wearing it and fucking her lovers with it, of which she did Maria, both in her ass and her pussy, a couple of times.

Later, when Carmen had fucked Maria's ass a second time, she'd asked Irene if she wanted to try it and she'd turned her down. But when Maria took the strap-on, changed out the smaller phallus for the larger one and fucked Carmen with it, she'd gotten her toy friend and played by herself, watching Maria fuck Carmen. When Maria turned from satisfying Carmen, she'd stepped over to Irene, reached down and gripped her hand, pulling it and her monstrous friend from her pussy. Without asking, she'd leaned in and slipped the cock, which had just moments before been pleasuring Carmen, into her wanton and ready cunt. Irene didn't even look, just leaned her head back and let the self-induced start to her orgasm, finished by Maria's use of the phallus, wash over her. It didn't matter to anyone that she was thinking of Ryan as she came. Later she let Maria do her with the strap on, and then they both had her do them. She'd been surprised at the dominant feeling she'd had of fucking her new and old friend with the plastic phallus.

The following week, after they returned and she found out about the trip to Norway, she'd gotten out the training plugs, her lubricant, and tried them for the first time. She'd found the first was actually the hardest, once she'd learned to push back with her anus with the smaller plugs, the larger ones weren't that much different. A few minutes of the medium size inserted, and she moved right on to the larger taper, although she'd tried it again a second day before she felt truly comfortable with that. When she tried the jewel on, she found it didn't adversely affect her at all -- she could walk and sit without a problem, actually feeling quite comfortable when it was in. She had kept that from Oscar however, he had no idea that she'd inserted it in her ass before leaving that morning. Having worn it on the plane, she had literally forgotten she had it in, until then.

"Diamonds... front and back?" he whispered, his fingers sliding down to touch the ruby jewel just below her pussy.

"Oscar said you'd like my nipple jewels," she confessed, "he had me put them on for you."

"Oh, wise man, your husband. I do love them, that's why I got them for you. And this one?" his finger circled the decoration.

"He doesn't know about that one," she said.

"Oh? It's just for me? What gave you this idea?"

"My friend Maria thought that you really wanted to do it that way, but that you hadn't wanted to scare me away."

"Hmm. Maybe. And you think maybe now you do want to try it?"

Irene looked him in the eyes, her head nodding slightly. "I'll do anything you want me to. Do you want to do my ass?" He didn't answer, just bending in and suckling her clit while his hand played with her decoration.

"Hmm, good question," he whispered, his mouth gradually working down between her breasts headed for the core of her being. "Do you want me to do your ass?"

Her lack of an immediate answer was all he needed. "I will never do anything, to you, or with you, that you don't want me to do," he said just before moving his tongue to her clit, forcing a gasp from Irene as he did. "What do you say," he said fifteen minutes later, Irene's body quivering after his oral tongue lashing, "that we take this out for now, and we'll discuss it again tomorrow?" His fingers gripped the edge of the jewel and gently pulled until it popped through her sphincter and he then placed it on the end table beside the bed.

~

"How did you sleep?" Irene asked when she woke, naked and cuddled to Ryan's side. It was still dark; sun-up wasn't for another couple of hours even though the day was about to get underway.

"Out of sorts, I'm really feeling the jet lag this time. It feels like midnight to me."

"Then maybe we just need to put you back to sleep," she giggled, her hand slipping down his stomach to find his cock soft but it immediately starting to stiffen to her grip. "Is there anything I can do?" she whispered with a smirk, leaning in to give him a kiss. She really didn't want an answer and didn't wait for one, pulling away from his lips to work her way down his body.

Ryan's penis hadn't yet become totally erect when she reached it with her mouth. Lying sideways, so that all he could do was stroke her bottom, she took him in her mouth and made love to his cock. Ryan's hand on her bottom went back and forth between cheeks. Fondling, squeezing, eventually his fingers settled on the crease between them, his middle finger running up and down the crack. His finger homed in on and eventually pushed against the little pucker of her anus, but didn't push into her. Without saying a word, he'd let her know he really was interested in fucking her ass, and she vowed to wear her jewel again tomorrow -- to be ready for him when they came back to bed.

This time though, she fully intended to suck him off, her ministrations aimed to give him maximum pleasure. Taking just the head in her mouth, she sucked and lathed it with her tongue. Pulling back out she ran her lips up and down the shaft, concentrating on the soft spot, eliciting a groan from him at this. His hands moved to try and shift her body so he could return the oral pleasure, but she shushed him saying, "This is for you... just let me." She stroked him with her hand, slipped it down to his balls where she fondled them, and closed her eyes to concentrate on the feel of his glans in her mouth. Momentarily relinquishing his cock and balls with one hand she reached down and touched herself, confirming that without him even really touching her, she was inordinately wet again. She knew she really wanted to roll over and climb on, to impale herself on her lover's monster cock, but she told herself, not this time -- this time was all for him.

She felt his cock getting harder and harder, the glans swelling larger, the silky skin intimately nestling against the roof of her mouth. Being the gentleman that he was, even before his hand reached the back of her head to warn her, he moaned "Oh...Irene..." and she knew he was almost there. She didn't change a thing she was doing, just allowed his cock head to swell, the slippery smooth skin of his glans savored by her tongue, until with an "argh!!!" his hips rose and his cock erupted in her mouth.

BenLong
BenLong
1,418 Followers