What Happens in Spain Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,457 Followers

"She does, she said so. She wants to fuck you."

"Me?" he asked, not quite believing that his girlfriend was telling him this. She didn't answer, so he asked, "What did you tell her?"

"I told her I should have shared you with her in San Jose." Irene felt Ryan's cock expanding against her bottom. Reaching over her side she found and gripped it, slowly stroking.

"Is that... I mean... going with them this weekend?"

"I don't know. We haven't talked about it specifically, but I told her weeks ago that if we ever got together again, I was open to sharing you."

"Sharing? As in a threesome? Or swapping, with her husband there?"

"I don't know. We didn't really talk about it. She's had a threesome before."

"Really? She told you that?"

"Back when she got pregnant with her first kid, she said she was horny all the time, so much so that she was wearing her husband out. She said that her husbands' brother was living with them for a while, and her husband set her up with his brother and sometimes both of them at the same time."

"Wow. I wouldn't have thought that of her."

"Six months ago, I wouldn't have thought this of me either." She didn't have to say what this was

"Have you ever had a threesome?" Ryan asked. She thought about it just momentarily before answering truthfully.

"Yes."

"Really?" he said, surprised. "You and Oscar and..." he let the question drift off, waiting for her to fill in the blank.

"Not Oscar," she said and then hesitated, "my girlfriends, Maria and Carmen."

"My sweet little innocent Irene had a lesbian threesome? I didn't know you were into women."

"I didn't either," she answered and then proceeded to tell about the weekend with the two of them in Spain, and how watching Carmen fuck Maria's ass, and that Maria had obviously really enjoyed it was what had convinced her to let Ryan do her that way.

~

"It's about three hours," Tina said as they loaded into their car on Friday. Terry had come by the office to pick them up for the trip to their cabin. They'd bid their goodbyes to the Lori and Sherry just minutes before as they were flying home in the morning. Ryan and Irene had extended their stay by a couple of days, along with Tina taking a vacation day on Monday.

Tina and Terry's Volvo SUV was comfortably large enough to take all 4 of them and their bags. A blustery wind at the office soon turned into a light snow which increased with time, and the expected 3-hour trip turned into 4. Terry turned into a restaurant parking lot saying, "We'll get dinner here, and then it's just another 15 minutes, but it's going to take a while to heat the cabin up." Climbing back into the car after dinner, Irene slid into the middle and with a shiver cuddled close as Ryan put his arm around her shoulder.

"Well, it's not much," Tina said as they opened the door to the little one-room cabin, but this is home for the next three days."

Terry immediately headed to the wood burning stove, lighting the previously laid out starter. "We always make sure to lay the next fire when we leave, otherwise we're standing around shivering while trying to get it started," he explained. Within seconds the kindling had taken off, and in practically no time they could feel the heat coming from the wood stove. "I'll go turn the water on; we turn it off and drain everything when we leave so the water doesn't freeze in the pipes," he said. "But if you need to use the toilet now, go ahead and we'll just flush it later." He looked up and grinned. "I hope the cabin isn't too rustic for you? It's got all the amenities of a Norwegian vacation home, two double beds, a kitchen, shower, running water, and the most important part -- a wood fired sauna! Speaking of which, shall I start the sauna? It takes about an hour before it's ready, and we can enjoy a sauna before bed?"

There was no response from anyone to his question, Tina's nod implying acceptance of the suggestion, and he turned back to the door.

"I'll get this open," Tina said, pulling a bottle of Cava out of the box they'd brought in with them, "and I'll pour us wine?" Realizing the cork tie, seconds later she expertly eased the cork from the pressurized bottle, with just a slight popping sound, so as not toe shock the sparkling wine.

Ryan stepped up behind Irene as Tina moved away. "One room, two beds? I guess if we're going to be lovers, they're going to know it," he whispered. "Just like San Jose?" Turning, Irene slipped her arms around Ryan's neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. She let her imagination go, easily imagining Ryan's cock slipping in and out of a pussy in their room in San Jose -- except that it was Tina's pussy, and both of them were watching her as she masturbated with her toy while she watched them fucking. Until now it had been a bit academic, the thought of her allowing Ryan to fuck Tina, but now it was getting real and she knew she had no problem allowing this, primarily as she recognized that if she had said no, that Ryan wouldn't do it.

The sound of water suddenly spraying from the faucets and the toilet tank filling let them know that Terry had the water back on. The door swung open as he stepped back in, just as Tina got the faucet turned off. "Ok good. It's always a good thing when everything works as it's supposed to. Ryan, want to give me a hand, and we'll get the Sauna going? It's actually quite old, over a hundred years, but it still works perfectly -- as good or better than a modern gas or electric one in my opinion." Turning back, Ryan followed him out the door.

"I didn't realize it was a one room cabin..." Irene said, taking the glass of Cava that Tina handed her and turned, stepping back to the wood stove. Setting her own glass of wine down, Tina added some larger wood now that the fire was going.

"It's what we've got," Tina responded as she unzipped her jacket and pulled it off, followed by pulling her shirt off, unhooking her bra and pulling it off. Two handed she rubbed her breasts, and then pulled her shirt back on. "God, I hate bras, if I didn't need one for work, I'd never wear one." Reaching back for her coat she pulled it back on. "Not warm enough without a jacket yet but will be soon."

Irene had watched as she'd taken her bra off, not in the least surprised after having shared rooms with her in Spain and in San Jose. That she was much more comfortable with nudity, or at least more comfortable than Irene had been until somewhat recently, she knew. "Which bed do you use?"

"Either, but I think we sleep in the one furthest from the door the most."

"Tina?"

"Yeah?"

"I told Ryan you want him to fuck you." She paused, as she turned her bottom to the fireplace as Tina looked over at her. "Do you still want that?"

Tina slowly nodded. "I think I've imagined that every time that Terry and I have made love since I came back from San Jose." She giggled, "your friend has been quite beneficial in helping me imagine that. Terry said he won't mind, particularly if he gets to watch."

"What about Terry?" Irene asked. Tina looked at her quizzically.

"What do you mean?"

"Terry. If you're fucking Ryan, is he going to want to... be... with me?" Even though she couldn't make herself say the word "fuck", euphemistically saying "be with", there was no misunderstanding on what she meant.

"Oh, yeah," she answered, acknowledging what she was talking about -- not necessarily say yes to the question. "I would assume so, but we really didn't talk about it." She giggled, "He likes your tits."

"Oh my God. I'm beginning to think that every man likes my tits."

"I can see why. They're nice tits. Even Mr. Thompson likes your tits."

"What?"

"Yeah, I've seen his eyes stray to your chest a time or two."

"I've never seen that."

"It doesn't happen when you're looking, he's quite circumspect about keeping his eyes up. Probably why he's such a good manager," she laughed. "So... do you want to fuck Terry?"

"Are you ok if he wants to fuck me? He seems to be a really nice guy."

"Yeah, but what about you? Do you want to fuck him?"

"I don't know. When you said he'd shared you with his brother, I didn't get the feeling that he'd ever been with anyone else."

"No, you're right. I don't think he has, at least not since we've been married. He liked to... watch... his brother and me. He definitely got hard when I told him about Ryan."

"I just wasn't sure, whether you wanted Ryan just to yourself or you wanted to join us."

"Join you?" Tina said, a dawning of possibility spreading over her face. "You mean... a threesome? You and me and Ryan?" Irene nodded. "I've uh, never actually been with a woman before."

"I hadn't either, at least until a month ago." Irene found herself explaining how Maria and Carmen had introduced her to making love with women.

"And you liked it?"

"I did. I've found myself liking a lot of things sexual that I couldn't have even imagined a year ago."

"I take it you no longer consider yourself a prude?"

The door swung open, interrupting their discussion, a blast of cold air and swirling snow coming in with Terry and Ryan. "Brrr! It's cold out there," Terry said, leading the way with Ryan right behind him, "Fires going, won't be long and the sauna will be ready. Give it half an hour and I'll go check it."

"Wine on the counter for you," Tina said, pointing at the two full glasses.

"Almost feels hot in here in comparison," Ryan, said, unzipping his jacket, "At least after out there." Looking around, he peeled his jacket and hung it on a coat tree before turning back to the fire. "Feels good," he said, holding his hands toward the stove. "I always forget what cold is like when you live in a place that pretty much has the same temperature all the time."

"I understand that," Irene responded. "It may not get as cold in Barcelona as here, but we get hot during the summer. But wintertime sure feels cold in comparison."

"Sauna's hot," Terry said an hour later after he'd gone out and checked a second time.

"You guys ready?" Tina said to the room. Stepping over to the cabinet on the wall she opened it and withdrew 4 large towels. "Let's go."

"But... what do we wear?" Irene asked, as Tina and Terry began taking their jackets off. Terry took Tina's from her, and walked across the room to the coat tree where Ryan had already hung his.

"We don't wear anything in a Sauna," Tina answered, again pulling her shirt off again, tossing it on the bed, now topless. She didn't hesitate, her hands going to her pants to undo them. Terry had his shirt over his head by the time he got back across the room, and just like Tina, tossed it on the bed. Irene turned and put her own coat on the coat tree, realizing the room wasn't quite as cold as it had been earlier. Turning back to the other bed she found Ryan with his shirt already off, Tina totally naked and wrapping the towel around herself. Terry was standing with his back to her, shucking his pants and pulling them off his legs, his back and butt bare.

Tina looked at her and winked, nodding her head in a "go ahead" motion. Irene pulled her shirt off, leaving her bra on for the moment, and instead sat to take her shoes and pants off. By the time she got her pants off, Ryan had already shucked everything and was wrapping a towel around himself. Terry turned, also now nude, and reached for his own towel. Ignoring the others around her, Irene unhooked her bra and slid it off, stood and pulled her panties off, and followed suit, wrapping herself in the fourth towel.

"Barefoot?" she questioned when she saw that Terry and Tina hadn't put anything on their feet.

"You can put your shoes on, but you can't take them in, or they get too hot and you can't leave them out or they get too cold. It's a bit chilly going over, but as soon as we get inside it's hot. And besides, when we roll in the snow, you won't want them on. Tina had stepped over to the door and pulled it open, a blast of air again telling how much the cabin had warmed up.

"Roll in the snow? Irene repeated aloud. "Really?"

"You'll love it," Tina answered. "If we'd gotten here earlier, we'd have chopped a hole in the ice so we could take a plunge in the pond. We'll do that tomorrow," she answered as she fast walked the 20 meters to the sauna. She pulled the door open and stepped inside, the blast of heat hitting them in the face just as different as the blast of cold had been at the front door when they exited. Irene followed in right behind, feeling the door come out of her hand as she did. Looking back over her shoulder, she found Ryan right behind her.

"Where's Terry?"

"He stopped to put more wood into the stove. He said the cabin will be toasty by the time we get back.

I small light was on the wall so that the sauna wasn't completely dark, and Irene turned toward Tina just in time to see her spreading her folded towel onto the bench, turning and sitting on it herself- once again totally nude. "You'll want to sit on your towel -- the wood gets too hot for your bare skin. Irene and Ryan did as she instructed; the door opening and Terry coming in just as they turned and sat. Terry was carrying a small wooden bucket which he handed to Tina. She pulled a ladle off the wall, splashing water onto rocks in the corner which were apparently already super-heated as the water immediately flashed into steam. "We'll stay until we've broken into a sweat and are about to get too hot -- and then we'll go jump in the snow, and do it again!"

"I've been in sauna's a few times," Ryan commented, "but can't say as I've ever been in a co-ed sauna. Is that normal here?"

"All depends on the people and circumstances. If we're all friends, or family, sure; but if there's someone you don't want to be naked around, or it's a big group -- perhaps the women will go at one time and then men another."

Irene had looked up at Tina as she spoke, but shifted her eyes to Terry, sitting next to her, who had leaned back onto his hands. He was making no effort to hide himself, and glancing at Ryan beside her, she could tell that he wasn't either. Of course, Tina had already seen Ryan naked, several times now, and had also seen him erect. Terry wasn't erect, she just noticed offhandedly that he appeared to be a normally endowed male. "You don't seem to be terribly bashful around anyone," Irene stated, "who would you not want to be in a sauna with?"

"Oh -- sometimes, young men in particular, have a... reaction... that perhaps they don't want to share with their mothers or girlfriends for example."

"I would think just the opposite, isn't there a certain amount of... titillation with being naked with the opposite sex?"

"Not in a sauna. Sauna's aren't about sex -- and when you start getting really hot -- you'll understand that. Touching someone else isn't what you want to be doing." Tina reached over and tossed another scoop of water onto the rocks, another cloud of steam billowing into the air.

Feeling a tickle on her chest, Irene reached down to run a finger between her breasts to scratch, and realized she had a bead of sweat already. She'd felt what she'd thought was extreme cold coming to the Sauna -- and now barely five minutes in, looking down she could see she had beads of sweat glistening on her skin.

"Some people use birch boughs and slap their skin with it when they're in the sauna," Terry commented. "I've never been big on that myself, but we have some birch that we can take some branches from tomorrow if you're interested."

"Yeah, I've heard of that," Ryan said, "never done it though."

Irene was getting uncomfortably hot when Tina finally said "Ok, time for a snowbank!" Standing, she pushed past Terry and grabbed Irene's hand, stepping to the door. For the first time Irene recognized that the driveway and paths between the sauna and cabin were cleared. "We have a neighbor with a skip loader. We called him yesterday and he opened the road today or we'd have never made it from the highway," Tina answered Irene's query as she stepped to one side to a snowbank. "Right here," she said, "jump!"

Tina jumped just as she said, landing face first in an obviously deep pile of powdery snow, and rolled over onto her back. Irene started to step into the snow, but Tina stopped her. "No, you gotta jump. Like going into cold water -- you don't stick your toe in, you just go for it."

Irene pulled her face up into a grimace beforehand, expecting it to be bitterly cold. Not even realizing that she was outdoors, totally naked and barely even recognized she didn't yet even feel the cold air, she did as Tina told her, and jumped -- only to find she barely felt the cold of the snow at all. "It... it doesn't feel cold."

"Of course not," Tina laughed. "It's because you're so hot. We stay out here until we feel cold and then we go in and do it again."

"Really?"

"Yep, two or three times usually. If it's summer, sometimes 4 or 5. When the sun doesn't go down it's a great social time."

"Interesting. How long before you get cold?"

"Individual taste, I guess. But we're here in the snow right now -- are you feeling cold?"

"No. I can tell the snow's cold, but it doesn't feel bad at all. It actually feels pretty good." Looking around, she realized that she couldn't see Terry or Ryan but could barely hear their voices. "Where are they?"

"Other side, there's a big spot over there. Yeah, it does feel good, otherwise we wouldn't do it."

"So, two or three times back and forth, and then off to bed?"

"2 or 3 times and then more likely off to sex," Tina laughed.

"I thought you said saunas aren't about sex."

"Oh, saunas aren't, but afterward, it's a natural thing. You're feeling good and you're already naked... it happens a lot."

"I guess,"

"Back in the old days, early last century and before, when there wasn't electricity, a lot of people were swingers."

"Oh my God. Really?"

"Yeah, really. There wasn't much else for entertainment in the winter. No radio, no TV, no bars to go to, at least that you wanted to go to on a cold winter's night, so you invite Anders and Greta over for the evening, dinner, and sauna, and... entertainment. It was actually quite common. You were married to your love, you just shared mutual entertainment with the neighbors." Irene shivered, realizing most of her excess body heat had dissipated, and she was beginning to get chilled. "Come on," Tina said, standing and sticking out her hand to Irene, "Let's go back in."

Once again, the sauna welcomed them with a blast of hot air. Tina immediately added a splash of water to the rocks before settling into her spot. "So... how do you know about the old days and swingers?" Irene asked. "I've never read that. I kind of thought swinging was a 20th century invention."

"No not at all. It's actually quite common in many areas. The Scandinavian countries, Eskimo's in Alaska, natives in Africa, South Pacific Islanders -- at various times they have all had swinging or sharing practices."

"And some still do it?" She nodded. "How do you know?"

"My mom told me."

"Your mom? Really? Was she a..." Irene didn't have to finish.

"No, but her parents, my grandparents, were."

"Your grandparents?" Irene repeated, aghast at the thought of her grandparents being sexually active.

"Anders and Greta... they were my mom's parents. When you grow up in a one room cabin, you see a lot of things that we don't today."

"A one room cabin -- you mean like the one we're staying at?"

"Exactly the one we're staying in. This was my grandparents' cabin, my mom and her brother and sister grew up here, in this cabin. The beds are all new, but Mom said they had a third bed which her brother slept in. It wasn't until the late '50's when my Uncle was born that they finally moved into town. The cabin sat empty for several years and then in the 70's, after Grandma and Grandpa died, mom and my Aunts and Uncles modernized it for a getaway place. Before then it was a bit bigger, the parts that are now the shower and the toilet were all enclosed and they added running water and electricity."

BenLong
BenLong
1,457 Followers