What Happens in the Locker Room...

Story Info
Silas and Cole blow off some steam in the locker room.
2.4k words
4.48
23.3k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silas could feel a pair of eyes boring into his back as he showered, washing away the mud and the sweat and the aches that came along with football practice. A smirk flitted across his face, not minding one bit. Slowing his movements down, he exaggerated the arch of his back as he ran the soapy cloth over his ass, sawing at his crack for his audience.

The locker room door, slamming, had Silas turning on the spot, knowing exactly what he would see when he did. And Cole didn't disappoint. The sight of his boyfriend, soaping his dick up at a furious rate, had his already hard dick bobbing against his thigh.

"I was just getting into that," Cole said, arching an eyebrow as he continued to jerk his dick. A grin split his face when Silas turned back to the wall, placing one hand against it, and started to feel himself out.

Silas slid his fingers down his crack, rubbing the sensitive skin around his asshole as he arched his back once more. Applying a little pressure, he pushed his middle finger in, breathing hard, Cole always seemed to have that effect on him. And after all of the tackles on out on the field, and the resulting gropes, he was more than ready for Cole to tackle him again.

Cole jerked himself with one hand and cupped his balls with the other, his own breathing heavy. He had always had a thing for Asian guys and Silas was as hot as they came. Silas' golden skin against his own creamy complexion never failed to get him hard and they hadn't even touched yet. But they would.

In fact, watching his boyfriend finger himself never failed to get Cole hard. Grabbing the soap, he poured a little more onto his hand and went back to jerking himself off. Silas was perfect for him, the answer to all of his prayers when Silas had transferred to his team in the middle of last season.

A scowl flitted over Cole's face for a moment. Silas' last team had been a shower of shit, a bunch of ignorant assholes that didn't want him 'watching them in the showers'. Which, sadly, was nothing new in the world of pro football.

Funnily enough, they were all fine with Silas when they thought he was only into women. Fucking assholes. So Cole had offered his spare room up for his new teammate when Silas had transferred to their team and hadn't been able to find anywhere to live at short notice in the new city.

The rest of the team thought that he and Silas were just roommates and they were more than happy to let them think that. The team might be more tolerant than most but Silas' career had already suffered and he refused to give football up. And they both liked the sneaking around.

Watching Silas push another finger into his ass, Cole pushed his maudlin thoughts aside. Eyes zeroing in on the motion, he watched Silas' hips roll, fingers working in and out of that tight rim, the pronounced arch of his gorgeous muscled back. The light in the showers bounced off of those hot back dimples at the base of Silas' spine. His boyfriend was an Adonis, built like a tank and always hot for it.

Silas' bare fingernails turned white from the pressure his hand was exerting on the tiles, his fingers flexing with every thrust of his hand. Unable to help himself, and knowing how much Cole liked a vocal lover, he let a husky moan escape as his hips became more insistent.

Cole let go of his dick and crossed the large communal shower, stopping when he was practically plastered to Silas' back. Staring down at Silas' ass, he watched as Silas pulled his fingers out, his own hips rocking forward to wedge his dick between Silas' firm golden cheeks. Placing his hand on the wall, next to Silas', he reached around and took Silas' solid dick in his soapy hand.

"You missed a spot," Cole whispered in Silas' ear, rocking his hips to saw at Silas' crack with his dick as he started to jerk Silas. The rocking of Silas' hips, meeting his own and grinding on his dick, had his lips finding the sensitive spot behind Silas'ear.

Silas shuddered under the hot water that ran over their bodies, arching his back further and tilting his head to lay it back on Cole's shoulder. Somehow, Cole always managed to turn him into a quivering wreck with a word or a touch and he could only thank whoever would listen for his transfer.

A groan escaped Silas when Cole let go and stepped back from him, he wasn't nearly ready to stop trying to fuck into Cole's hand. Spinning on the spot, a shiver skittered down his spine when Cole flashed that grin of his and winked at him. Damn! How does he do this to me? He asked himself, watching Cole's ass when Cole wrapped a towel around his shoulders and practically strutted out of the showers.

Silas stared at Cole's retreating back, watching his ass jiggle as he walked. Cole sure had a nice ass, for a white guy. His boyfriend was three inches taller than his own six ft, as muscular as his own frame but leaner, not as bulky. The dark brown hair and pretty hazel eyes, lined with thick lashes showed off his Italian heritage beautifully. However distant that heritage might be.

"Are you coming?" Cole called over his shoulder, jiggling his ass for Silas' viewing pleasure. Unable to stop the grin that tugged his lips up when he heard the shower shut off, he gripped the ends of the towel and scrubbed it over his neck as he wandered through the locker room, stopping by the weights bench when he felt a presence at his back.

Silas shoved the pile of black and grey jersey's that seemed to have accumulated on the weights bench, on to the floor and practically shoved Cole down onto the bench. Cole had gotten him all riled up and there was no way they were leaving things until they got home. The locker room was empty so they could get down to it without interruption.

Cole happily went when Silas pushed him down, jerking when his ass hit the cold leather of the bench. Watching Silas sink to his knees, he parted his legs, letting Silas crawl between them.

Silas didn't give one single fuck about the cold, hard concrete under his knees, not when Cole gripped the edges of the bench and looked down at him. Gripping the insides of Cole's thighs, he pushed Cole's legs wider for more room, letting his fingernails scrape at the sensitive spots as he licked a stripe up the underside of Cole's thick seven-inch dick.

"You look so hot on your knees," Cole muttered, his breath catching when Silas sucked him in. Unable to drag his eyes away from Silas' gaze, he stared into the pretty brown eyes, breathing hard. Silas never failed to take his breath away when he looked up at him through his lashes. The heat of Silas' mouth stole his will to look away anyway.

Silas batted his lashes at Cole, staring up into his beautiful hazel eyes as he bobbed on the head of Cole's dick, jerking the rest of his length. Dragging air in through his nose, he swirled his tongue around the head before pushing Cole's foreskin down with his tongue. Using his hand to keep it pushed down, he massaged Cole's sensitive glans with his tongue, watching Cole's chest rise and fall faster before his eyes flicked back up to meet Cole's gaze.

Cole started thrusting up into Silas' mouth, unable to help himself. The tight seal on his dick and the sight of Silas' lips, stretched around his length made him chase it. He almost lost his shit when Silas tugged at his hand and placed it in his damp hair.

Sliding his fingers into the longer hair that flopped over Silas' forehead, Cole pushed it back to get a better view of Silas' face, his fingers curling and tightening with every drop of Silas' head, Silas taking him in deeper. Watching Silas' other hand drop between his legs, a grin split his face.

"I want to suck your dick," Cole said breathlessly, looking down to see Silas jerking himself off. Silas' dick wasn't as thick as his own but it was an inch longer and still stretched his mouth pretty good.

Letting go of Silas' hair, Cole tugged his boyfriend up when Silas popped off of his dick and swung around to straddle the bench. Lying back, he grinned when Silas' leg swung over his head and Silas' dick came into view, Silas' thighs bracing against his shoulders. Wasting no time, he gripped Silas' dick and sucked it in, moaning around it when Silas did the same.

Silas put his feet flat to the floor on either side of Cole's head and gripped the edges of the bench, either side of Cole's hips to take Cole into the back of his throat. Cole's arms, wrapping around his thighs and his hot mouth, sucking his dick had him groaning around Cole's dick. It was perfect.

Silas sped up, matching his sucks to Cole's, pulling back whenever Cole did and pushing his head down as much as he could to take Cole in, each time Cole sucked him back in. The pleasure of his boyfriend's mouth was enough to make his legs shake. Luckily, Cole had a tight grip on them, not only holding him in place but also holding him up.

Cole knew exactly how Silas liked it, right in the back of his throat. Tugging Silas' hips down a little, he raised his head to do just that, barely able to breathe from Silas filling his throat and relishing Silas' sac, hitting his nose every time he sucked him in.

Silas sucked Cole harder when his dick slipped into Cole's throat, moaning around Cole's hard length, it was heaven! Wrapping his hand around Cole's length, he jerked him hard and fast, sucking the head of Cole's dick like a lollipop. Grinning around Cole's dick, he braced himself as he started twisting his hand with every stroke, watching Cole's thighs start to jerk around his head.

Cole's balls drew up fast, the perfect combination of Silas hand and mouth bringing his orgasm on. It only had him redoubling his efforts to bring Silas off. Releasing Silas' left thigh, he started massaging Silas' sac, fondling his balls the way Silas liked.

Cole grunted his release around Silas' dick, his hips coming up off of the bench to thrust into Silas' mouth as he came down the back of Silas' throat. It burst from him in jerky spurts, his hips jerking right along with it.

The vibrations from Cole's moans rocked through Silas' dick, almost making him choke on the cum that shot down the back of his throat. Pulling off of Cole's dick, he continued jerking him as he fought for breath, watching a couple more spurts of cum erupt from the slit of Cole's dick.

Silas' orgasm wasn't far behind, Cole's mouth was just too perfect. Taking Cole's finger into his mouth when it stroked over his chin, anticipation stole through him, knowing what Cole wanted. Swirling his tongue around Cole's finger, he coated it in spit, grinning when Cole pulled his hand back. He knew what was coming and was so ready for it.

Silas' hips started pushing down, chasing the pleasure of Cole's throat and roving hand. The sensation of Cole's arm wrapping back around his thigh and Cole's finger, finding his asshole, had his eyes rolling into the back of his head. His hips rocked when Cole pushed into his asshole, both to fuck into Cole's mouth and take his finger deeper.

Cole pushed his finger straight into Silas' asshole, still loose from when Silas had fingered himself in the shower. Pushing in and out, he happily let Silas fuck his throat, knowing that the jerky shakes of Silas' thighs meant that Silas wasn't far behind him.

Silas didn't need any pressure on his prostate to cum, just the tension on the nerves in his rim was enough. Gripping the edges of the bench until his knuckles turned white, he cried out a husky groan when he shot his load down Cole's throat, his hips spasming as it jerked out of him.

Cole swallowed every last drop, patting Silas' thigh when he needed to breathe. Releasing Silas' dick when Silas swung a shaky leg back over his head, Cole sat up and let Silas collapse into his lap, wrapping his arms around Silas' waist when Silas sat sideways and curled into him, both of them breathing hard.

"That was so fucking hot!" Cole said, letting Silas' head rest on his shoulder and pressing his lips to Silas' forehead, grinning when Silas tilted his head. A small moan escaped into Silas' mouth when he licked into it and tasted himself. Unable and unwilling to stop himself, he let his fingers wander up and down the inside of Silas' thigh, grinning against his lips when Silas wriggled.

Silas wrapped his arms around Cole's shoulders, losing the fight when Cole gripped his inner thigh. It was his biggest turn on and honestly, his dick hadn't softened, still half hard. It was always half-hard for Cole.

"Don't tease me, Cole," Silas mumbled against Cole's lips, bucking his hips when Cole let go of his thigh and cupped his dick instead. Rocking into Cole's hand, he opened up again when Cole claimed his lips, helpless against the hand wrapping around his dick and the tongue pushing into his mouth. Cole wrecked him in the best possible way on a daily basis.

"You're still so hard," Cole mumbled into Silas' mouth when he came up for air, tightening his grip on Silas' dick and jerking him in earnest.

"I'm hard for you," Silas muttered, thrusting up into Cole's hand. Cole's loosening grip almost had him crying out until Cole sucked a finger into his mouth. Happily parting his legs, his breathing turned shallow when Cole went back to fingering him, rocking on Cole's finger when it curled.

Cole listened to Silas' whimpers as he curled his finger over Silas' prostate. Silas wasn't the only one who was hard, his dick was straining to get at Silas' hole. It was nothing new, Silas could bring him to his knees with a look.

"Oh, God... I need you... to fuck me," Silas gasped out, his hips jerking to get Cole deeper. One finger wasn't enough, he needed it all, needed to feel Cole's dick slide into him, to open him up and wreck him.

Cole didn't need asking twice.