What Happens in the Locker Room... Ch. 02

Story Info
Cole and Silas continue where they left off.
1.3k words
4.28
9.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling his fingers out of Silas' ass, Cole wrapped his arms around Silas' back and stood up, raising his head to claim Silas' lips once again when Silas' legs wrapped around him. His boyfriend easily straddled his hips. Gripping Silas' ass, hard, he stumbled towards their lockers, his dick straining whenever Silas' hips rocked into his stomach.

Silas' fingers curled through the still damp waves of Cole's hair, moaning from the friction on his dick between their stomachs. The cold metal of a locker, pressing into his back had him arching it, releasing Cole's mouth to gasp for air. It seemed he wasn't going to get any when Cole's lips pressed to the hollow of his throat.

Cole licked into the sensitive spot on Silas' throat when Silas' head slammed back into the locker. Tempted to just drop Silas onto his dick and fuck him right then and there, he sucked at the soft skin beneath his tongue and lips, practically losing his mind from the mewling whimpers that poured from Silas' lips.

"Please, Cole, fuck me. I need it," Silas moaned, almost willing to let his boyfriend fuck him without lube. Luckily for him, Cole pulled back, seeming to come to his senses faster than he was able to.

Cole held Silas up with one hand and wedged his knee under Silas' ass to hold him up and opened his locker- next to Silas' head- to rifle through his gym bag. Finding a bottle of lube quickly, he shoved the bag back into the locker and slammed it. They were always prepared!

Cole gripped Silas tightly again and turned for the bench that lay between the rows of lockers. Laying Silas on his back, he straddled the bench and wrapped his arms around Silas' thighs, dragging him flush to his body, letting Silas' thighs drape over his own.

Silas let his legs fall open, breathing hard when he felt the cold lube in his crack. Holding his hand out, he watched Cole pour some lube on it and toss the bottle aside. Rubbing his hands together, he took both of their dicks in hand, jerking them quickly.

Cole finished coating Silas' asshole and pushed his hands under Silas' thighs to grip his ass, lining himself up when Silas let go of his dick and nodded frantically at him. Pushing in, he filled Silas with one smooth thrust, both of them groaning from the move.

"This is gonna be hard and fast," Cole said, looking Silas in the eye, grinning when Silas nodded. Letting Silas' ass rest against him, he gripped Silas' ankles and pulled his legs up until Silas' ankles rested on his shoulders. Leaning forward to tilt Silas' ass up, he gripped the edges of the bench next to Silas' head and pulled his hips back.

"Fuck! Give it to me," Silas babbled when Cole slammed into his ass, pushing his arms under Cole's arms and curling his hands over Cole's shoulders to hold on. Practically bent in half, he relished the stretch on the backs of his thighs and calves as Cole started pounding into his ass with loud grunts. So fucking hot! His brain screamed from the mind-numbing pleasure of being fucked.

Cole let his hips take over, thrusting into Silas' tight hole, again and again. The drag on his dick almost brought him to tears it was so good. Finding that he couldn't look away, he stared into Silas' eyes, seeing how lost to the pleasure Silas was too. It was his favorite look on Silas, one that he would never get tired of.

Cole gripped the edges of the bench harder as he angled his hips up, aiming for Silas' prostate, knowing that neither of them would last long, it was always over too quickly when they had already cum.

"There, right there!" Silas yelped breathlessly when Cole's dick sawed against his prostate. His toes curled on either side of Cole's head when Cole started grinding into him, his fingers tightening, nails biting into Cole's skin. The pleasure that shot through his asshole was mind-numbing. Unable to produce anything else, he let a stream of curses fly from his lips when the pressure on his nerves turned constant.

"Cum for me, baby," Cole muttered, barely holding his own release back, desperate to fill Silas' ass up. They had been together for almost a year and both loved barebacking, knowing that they were both safe. He released the hold he had over himself when Silas came with a whimpering yelp, coating their stomachs.

"Feels so good when you fill my ass up like that," Silas moaned breathlessly, his dick jerking his release out as Cole came deep in his ass, both of them twitching from their orgasms. He wrapped his arms around Cole's shoulders when Cole slumped into him, his legs dangling over the crooks of Cole's arms.

Cole sank into Silas' chest, gripping Silas' ass and breathing hard. Listening to Silas' rapid heartbeat, the match of his own, he came down from the high of being inside him. "I love filling you up more," he mumbled into Silas' chest, pouting his lips out to kiss Silas' nipple.

"I think we need another shower," Silas said, curling his fingers through Cole's hair. Looking down when Cole's head tilted to look at him, his breath caught when he saw the look in Cole's eyes.

"Or you could let it drip out of you all the way home and we can fuck in our own shower," Cole said, grinning when Silas' face lit up. Having recovered enough, he pulled out of Silas' ass and sat up, his eyes flicking down to watch his cum drip out of Silas' loose hole.

Silas stood up with a groan, standing on shaky legs and shaking his loosened body. Cole had fucked him boneless. Pulling his own gym bag out of his locker, next to Cole's, he slumped back onto the bench, straddling it and sitting between Cole's legs. Pulling a towel out, he cleaned his stomach off and handed it to Cole to do the same before rolling a swipe of deodorant on.

Cole scrubbed at his stomach, only pouting a little as he wiped Silas' cum away. Accepting the deodorant Silas handed him, he swiped some on too before chucking it back into Silas' bag.

"Can we get take out on the way home, I can't be assed cooking," Silas said as he rifled through his bag. Finding his makeup bag, he pulled a bottle of moisturizer out and coated his face in it, rolling his eyes when Cole molded himself to his back.

"Chinese?" Cole asked hopefully, pressing himself to Silas' back and reaching around to let his fingers skim up and down the insides of Silas' thighs. Watching over Silas' shoulder as Silas pulled some foundation out, he couldn't help himself from pressing kisses to Silas' shoulders.

"God yes, I'm starving," Silas muttered as he coated his face in foundation, giggling when Cole sucked at the nape of his neck. "Carry on like that and we aren't going to make it out of the locker room."

"Is that a challenge?" Cole asked, licking at the soft skin on Silas' neck before trailing his lips across Silas' shoulder again. His eyes flicked up when Silas started applying his eyeliner, grinning into Silas' shoulder when he saw their reflections in Silas' compact. They looked thoroughly debauched.

"Behave or I'm going to end up with this in my eyebrows," Silas chuckled, squinching his head down when Cole started mauling his neck. Batting at Cole's hands when they wrapped around his stomach, he had to laugh when he felt Cole's dick harden at the small of his back. His boyfriend was insatiable.

"Come on, beautiful, hurry up. I need to get you home and in that shower," Cole said, tightening his hold on Silas' stomach and pressing chaste kisses to his shoulders as he watched Silas line his eyes in the mirror. He was already planning their night of takeout and fucking and the dilation of Silas' pupils- in the reflection of the mirror- told him that Silas was very much on board.