What Happens In The Mountains Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. McKinney," He said to me. "Happy to see you again, Mandy. So...the gender! This is an exciting day. Please lay back, dear." Mandy obeyed, leaning back and pulling her shirt up to expose her belly. The doctor squirted the clear liquid on it and pulled out the ultrasound wand.

As he positioned the wand he asked, "Ready?" Mandy nodded, nervously. Her eyes flickered to me for support and I grabbed her hand. The doctor swiveled the wand around the goo until I saw a smile.

"It's a girl," He announced, happily. Mandy smiled at me and I smiled back. The doctor wasn't finished. "Let's make sure you're taking care of yourself here. Are you still making sure to get your folic acid?"

"Yes, definitely. No neural tube disorders here." The doctor smiled at this.

"Good...good. Your wife is a clever lady." He stated.

"Oh, she's not—" I began.

"I'm not—" Mandy started.

"Sorry to assume. It's fine, no need to rush marriage these days. Are you still exercising?"

"I walk and lift weights." She answered.

"Good...are you orgasming regularly?" He asked, looking up at both of us.

Mandy blushed, "Uhh, not quite."

"Well, why not? Are you not feeling up to it? At least masturbate, or you take care of her," He said, looking at me. "Especially when she gets bigger, she might have trouble reaching down there. It's very healthy for her to be having them regularly."

We wrapped the appointment up and went to check out. The nurse dropped us off at the front and leaned in to me.

"You are such a cute couple!" She remarked. I looked at Mandy with an eyebrow raised and she chuckled.

On the ride back I spoke, "It seems like your entire doctor's office is doting on us."

She laughed, "I didn't have the heart to correct them."

"Me neither," I admitted.

I pulled up to her door and she got out. Before closing the door she leaned back into the car, "Would you like to come in for dinner? I need help setting up this crib and I would like to feed you to thank you for everything today." I nodded and followed her inside.

I worked on the furniture while Mandy went to take a bath. She ordered a pizza and left money by the fridge for me to pay if she was still occupied. 15 minutes later, it had arrived. I paid and went to get her. I knocked on her bathroom door and when she didn't answer I got nervous. I opened the door and saw Mandy, hands massaging her clit, in the tub. She pulled her headphones off and sat up quickly.

"Jonah, what the hell?" She yelled.

"I am so, so sorry. I came to tell you the pizza was here...when you didn't answer I was worried." I stammered. "Were you...masturbating? With headphones?...you're in a tub!"

"The doctor told me to! And to be honest, it has been a while." She said, blushing. We both looked at each other before laughing. We couldn't stop for what felt like whole minutes. It had been a long time since I laughed so hard.

I couldn't help but think she looked lovely. The pregnancy did make her glow. I went and sat next to her on the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked, covering herself with her hands.

"My part." I answered. "Lie back." I commanded. She looked confused, but listened. I reached my hand into the water and found her folds. She breathed in sharply.

"No, Jonah, you don't have to—" She started to sit up.

"Shh, I want to," I murmured. "For the baby." I started to stroke her clit and she tilted her head back in the water.

"That feels so good," She moaned. Her arms were gripping the edge of the tub. I increased my frequency, massaging her bulb intently. The bathwater started to slosh around at this. She was pushing into my hand.

"Mmm, more," She asked, throatily. I took a finger and slid it inside of her. Her back arched and she moaned so loudly it echoed in her bathroom. I slid it inside and out, using my thumb to keep her clit satisfied. I had to admit the sweat on her brow was erotic, as well as her vulnerability at my touch. I pumped faster and faster.

"Oh yes, just like this," She pleaded. Half a minute later, she came, shivering into my palm. I cupped her with my hand as she squeezed me between her thighs. She shook for several seconds, before being still.

"Thank you," She said meekly. I smiled at her and tried to adjust my boner subtly before leaving the bathroom. Pregnancy was doing wonders for her libido, I thought with a smile.

Vanessa

Eddy and I have been taking things slowly for the past month. It's been supremely difficult considering I perpetually crave his body. Recently, I've taken to masturbating multiple times a day when it gets unbearable. Today, Sunday, Eddy texted me and asked me to defrost the cheesecake. He's being incredibly vague about it. All I know is we are going on a daytrip. I pick up a gingham dress and decide it will have to do.

Around noon he showed up and I practically leapt into his arms.

"I've missed you too," He said between kisses. When he sets me down I see the picnic basket by his feet.

"A picnic, hmm?" I asked. He grinned at me.

"I figured it might be nice. It's finally cooling down out there and I know you like fall."

"Well it's pretty objectively the best season," I retorted. He smiled at me in that melty way he did.

We packed up our things and left. We drove for approximately 25 minutes until we got out of town. The scenery changed to rolling fields, grazing animals, patches of wildflowers. Eddy pulled onto a dirt road shaded by trees and after 3 miles of dirt road we reached a clearing. There aren't defined parking spots but Eddy pulled to the side and parked halfway onto the grass. Happily, he leapt out of the car and came to my side to open the door.

"Madam," He said, issuing a small bow.

"Oh me oh my, what a gentleman," I replied, mock-haughtily. I took his arm and we walked up a hill to a patch of grass with a stunning view of rolling hills. Eddy and I set up the blanket and sat side by side.

"How did you find this place?" I asked, awestruck.

"Honestly, I used to just explore. I'd like to get back into it." He answered.

"I would like to explore with you." I told him. Eddy took my hand and kissed it.

"Well, let's see what we're working with here." He suggested, pulling the basket to him.

Opening it, and pulling items one by one, he listed, "There is wine, fresh sourdough bread, some Brie, some Gruyere, Provolone, salami, buffalo chicken breast, salad...and cheesecake." he concludes, winking at me. We opened the wine bottle and spent the next 30 minutes eating and drinking, laughing and kissing. When we were both full, Eddy cleared our plates, leaving only the cheesecake on the blanket. He turned to me with a primal look in his eyes and pulled my feet so I am laying on my back. He started to unzip the side of my dress.

"Eddy, what are you doing?" I asked, grabbing his hands.

"I am taking this off. No one is around us, I promise." He said, mollifying me. I pulled my hands away and Eddy slid my dress up and over my head. He kissed me and looked me up and down.

"I am going to commit you to memory," He stated. He unhooked my bra, pulled it off, and then hooked his thumbs around my panties, pulling them off as well. He drank me in, naked, supine, at his mercy. His lips grazed mine and his fingers traced my face softly. He kissed my forehead, nose, cheeks, jawline, and neck. My body is screaming for him and I know it is just going to get worse.

He kissed my neck from ear to ear, then returned to each ear to lavish it with his tongue. He kissed my collarbone, shoulders, and each arm down to my fingertips. Ending with my right hand, he kissed my fingertips before sticking my middle and pointer finger into his mouth and sucking them from knuckle to tip.

He bent down and kissed the circumference of each breast, licking my nipples and biting one and then the other. He kissed me down to my navel. He buried his face into it, kissing me there as well. He moved to my groin and hovered there, each breath tickling me. I pushed my hips forward at this but he laughed.

"Oh no, not yet." Instead, Eddy grabbed my left foot and kissed each toe. Then, beginning at the ankle he kissed a trail up to my hip. He repeated this with the right leg.

"I think it's time for cheesecake." He declared.

"What? No!" I whined. He gave me a deadly look and I was silenced. Eddy opened the cheesecake container and cut a slice. He put it on a plate and took a fork. He scooped some onto the fork and brought it to my lips.

"Eat," He commanded. I did, and he gave me another piece. I ate it obediently and Eddie smiled.

"My turn." With his finger, Eddy scooped some of the whipped cream and deftly placed it on my left nipple. Then he scooped another piece and set it on my right one. He scooped a third, larger piece and set it right above my clit, balancing it just so.

"Don't move," He warned. Then he lowered himself to my nipples. He sucked my right one wholly into his mouth and swiveled it cruelly to clean me off. It felt heavenly and I moaned. My hips writhe and Eddy pauses.

"I told you not to move," He repeated, tutting at me, "You'll only delay your orgasm, love." He then lowered himself again to my other breast, repeating the process. I moaned loudly and pressed my heels down to keep from moving. Once he was satisfied he lowered to my crotch.

"Mmm," He hummed into me, as his tongue reached into my folds. Pulling it upward, he closed his mouth around my mound and the whipped cream. Then he started to suck. My back arched as I felt his delicious tongue pressing erotically into me. The amount of pleasure was ludicrous. He licked and kissed and stole me away. My hands were in his hair pressing him into me. He'd build me up and pull away, stilling my swelling need. I moaned at him to resume but he was adamant.

"Not so fast, dear. I will fuck you today," He promised, before licking inside of me. I wanted his cock so badly, wanted to be stretched and filled and fucked. I was drenched with weeks of need. I used my arms to try to pull him up but Eddy was immovable. He flicked my clit with his tongue and it sent me over the edge. I writhed and gasped. Finally, Eddy stopped. He stood and pulled his shirt off, then he removed his belt, pants, and underwear.

His large dick was aching, I could tell. A drop of precum was shining on the tip and I licked my lips to see it. His balls were engorged and hanging. I ached for them to empty into me, with volume and force.

"Get on top," He commanded. I was more than happy to oblige, and getting into position I started to lower myself onto him. As soon as he was inside me we both groaned.

"I missed this so much," I whimpered.

"Me too," He said, his hands reaching to grab my breasts. Gradually I lowered myself more and more. It was such a tight fit, especially after the wait.

"I won't last long this time," He admitted with a smile. Once he was in all the way I bent over to kiss him.

"That's okay," I whispered, "We have a lifetime of sex for you to make it up to me." When he felt it was safe, he held my ass and started to thrust into me from below. I simultaneously wanted to finish and also fuck forever. I met his thrusts and wrapped my arms under his head. His arms were vises-one around my waist and one along my back, holding the back of my neck. He was bucking into me.

"Mmm, I'm gonna come," He indicated. I kissed his ear and moaned.

"Me too, baby, come for me. Fill me up," After a few more thrusts I felt myself tightening and the rush of orgasm spread through me. Eddy thrust his last and I felt him spurting in me shortly after. We collapsed on the plaid blanket and rested in post-coital bliss and the light breeze.

After a few minutes I told him, "I need to clean you up." I took some of the whipped cream and smeared it down his shaft. I took him in my hand and started to lick him off, running my tongue over every centimeter multiple times. Eddy's body was stiffening at the sensation, and I made sure to be gentle with his exhausted penis. By the end of it, however, he was hardening again in my mouth. We remained like this for hours-eating our dessert and being all over each other.

Mandy

Jonah and I were the most couple-y, non-couple ever. By month 6 he was coming to every single appointment, and wanted to help shop for every baby-related item. I had to say I was more than a little surprised by how much he'd stepped up. Some of the responsibility he burdened made me feel guilty; he didn't need to help me orgasm. I was sure once I was large I would find it difficult to do it, but I could figure something out.

Oddly enough, the idea for the birthing class was all his. He'd expressed his worry about his diaper skills, and his preparedness for the hospital stay. I agreed to it largely for his benefit. At worst, it would be a recap for me.

It was our third visit now, and Jonah was diapering watermelons with the efficiency of a factory worker. He'd become a dream partner with the stretches as well. I didn't know how the single moms did it; I felt horribly for them. Jonah was behind me, pulling my arms out. Then, our partners were directed to massage our shoulders. Mmm, it felt so good. I hadn't realized how tense they were until now. Jonah had the perfect amount of firmness to his touch. As we packed up for the day, Liz, one of my classmates walked up to me and Jonah went to grab our shoes.

"So where did you find him? He's such a good guy! He's the most consistent partner

here." I didn't want to burst her bubble either.

"I met him at work," I told her. She nodded appreciatively and whispered to me.

"He's got a great ass to boot; set me up with a brother or something." Winking, she walked away.

At home, Jonah and put together a caprese salad for lunch.

"I think Liz from class has a crush on you," I told him.

"Which one is Liz?" He asked.

"Cute, blonde hair, carrying twins?" I answered.

"Ahh," He said, sounding disinterested. For whatever reason, his reaction made me feel relieved.

"Hey, where is the cocoa butter? I still need to rub that on your belly." He queried.

"In the bathroom. Wanna do that after we eat?" I responded.

"Yeah, let's do that." We ate our salad, after which I fetched the lotion and laid back on the bed with my shirt pulled up to my chest. Jonah sat next to me and started to massage my stomach.

"Mmm, you could've been a masseuse in another life," I groaned. He smiled and worked.

Once I was properly oiled up, Jonah propped his head on his arm and looked at me.

"Have you been taking care of yourself?" He asked, voice low.

"Jonah! You really don't need to worry about that." I retorted.

"Mandy...have you done it?" He repeated. I shook my head. Jonah pushed his hand past my waistband until his fingers reached my mound. I had a sharp intake of breath. Truth was, pregnancy was making me intensely horny. His fingers worked their magic and I was along for the ride.

"Uhh, Jonah," I mustered.

"Yes?" He asked as he stroked.

"Can you give me a second? My tits have been so sore lately. I am going to go and take my bra off. I'll be right back." Without ceasing, Jonah used his left hand to pull my shirt higher. He unhooked my bra and pulled that up as well. He scooped up some more cocoa butter and massaged my swollen breasts as he started to finger me. This combination was such bliss. I closed my hand over his and squeezed my tits hard.

"Ugh, yes...ooh that feels so fucking good," I moaned. Jonah got more cocoa butter for my other tit and worked on that one as well. His finger was increasing frequency, and I bit my lip to keep from crying out. I could see his dick tight in his pants. It was pretty flattering that I had any affect on him at my size. I was getting closer, and Jonah put in a second finger. I gripped my sheets and let my hips press into him.

"Almost there...just like that," I breathed. I made eye contact and saw him watching my face intently. I bit my lip and thought about him fucking me. I moaned at this and braced for orgasm. Fuck, it felt so good! With a yell I pressed my hand against his and came more powerfully than I ever had. I leaned to my side with his arm captive between my thighs as the tremors of my orgasm subsided.

He pulled his fingers out but kept his hand pressed against my clit. I remained on my side, looking at him as my hips took on a mind of their own and kept grinding against his hand. After a few more seconds I felt...a second orgasm? I dug my nails into his arm as I contracted once more and felt it wash over me. When it ended, I released his arm, pale and reddened from my nails.

"I am so sorry...I don't know why...I didn't mean to." I stammered.

He smiled, "You came twice; don't apologize. It's the pregnancy hormones. It's a good thing." He kissed my forehead and left the bedroom. Suddenly, I realized I really wanted to fuck him.

Eddy

Everything was perfect. I had so many commissions it was becoming harder to take time off, but as soon I did Vanessa and I spent time together, took small trips, and went exploring. We'd go hiking, and dart off to have sex in the forest. We explored abandoned places, canoed, and I even taught her one or two more recipes.

She needed an end table so I carved her one made of pine. I brought it over and surprised her with it one day. She had tears in her eyes when I dropped it off. That night we lay in bed after fucking and she whispered.

"I want you to be the first one to fuck my ass." I groaned at this and slapped her ass, massaging it after.

"I need to bring you more furniture." I growled. Vanessa laughed.

"I won't be opposed...but that's not why." She teased.

"Then...why?" I asked.

"You're the first guy I truly trust. In fact..." She said, getting up and opening a dresser drawer. She pulled out a box and gave it to me. I opened it to see 4 butt plugs of various sizes.

"Come here." I ordered. She came and sat next to me on the bed. I tapped my thigh and she nervously lay across my lap, ass up.

"No better time than the present," I murmured. I took a finger and started to finger her still-wet pussy. She moaned in my lap, squirming against me.

"That's a good girl," I remarked, fingering her intently. Once she was good and wet, I put the plug inside of her pussy and swiveled it around. Once it was fully in I massaged her clit just to tease her further. She bit my thigh and moaned. I took my finger to her lips and ordered her to lick. She complied, her perky mouth and full lips driving me crazy as she sucked it in and out. I felt my boner pressing against her stomach. Once she moistened my properly, I took my finger out and pressed it against her tightest hole. She clenched at this.

'Shh, relax, I'll go slow, baby," I reassured her. I teased her opening and pushed my finger in slightly. She gasped and stiffened.

"Relax," I repeated. Be a good girl and I'll fuck you again once it's inside you. She loosened and I continued to work my finger into her cute ass. I was patient, moving in centimeters. I would pull her ass cheeks apart to see my process and fantasize about violating her little hole. I made her push her ass into the air. My dick stuck up as she lifted.

"Suck," I ordered. Complying, she bent and took me into her mouth. She was so hot with my cock between her lips and my finger in her ass. She started to move up and down and I worked my finger in and out of her in tempo. One I was all the way in I pulled the plug out of her pussy and put it at her asshole. Slowly, again, I pushed into her. She groaned into my dick.

"Keep it going, baby, mmm you feel so good," I murmured thickly. It was slow going, but it was gradually sliding inside. Her eager mouth was straining my concentration. The plug was mostly in now. I paused before pushing the widest part in her. Then, suddenly, I popped it inside her. She yelled slightly and I pulled her up to kiss her mouth. I gathered her into my lap.