What Happens In The Mountains Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you did so well," I doted on her, kissing her neck. "I think I need to be inside you now."

"Yes, please," She moaned. I sat on the edge of the bed and faced her away from me. I pulled her down onto my dick as I bit her neck. I placed my right hand between her legs and used my left hand to grab her left tit. I fucked her hard, relishing the pressure of the butt plug inside of her. I assaulted her clit as she tilted her head back into me for support. Her ass was pushing into me and driving me deep inside of her.

I bit her ear. Her tightness was marveling. I'd never felt anything like it. I had such an urge to invade her deepest recesses and claim them, mark them. She pushed into me forcefully, with an acute need. As I felt myself about to come I assaulted her clit more severely, twisting it slightly between my fingers.

"Soon," I warned. She bucked and moaned loudly, and I felt her start to shake. I thrust in hard and drained myself dry in her. "Fuck." I sighed. We were coated in sweat. I held her to me for a while, not wanting to move.

"I never want to not be inside you." I spoke to her skin. She turned around and kissed me deeply.

"I never want you out of me either." I wiped the sweat of her forehead and hugged her tightly. We came as we kissed, and it was like poetry.

For the next few weeks we were training her delicious hole. We kept her in each plug for about a week before moving up. The sight of her spread ass was addicting. I couldn't wait to plow into it and feel another intimate part of her. Being with someone who trusted me so fully was intoxicating.

The last several months have been the most amazing of my life so far. Vanessa called the week after I gifted her the end table to tell me a client of hers coveted my design so much she was prepared to place a massive order for all new matching furniture for her home. She was also passing my name along to a friend of hers who owned a small hotel chain.

Between the love of an amazing woman and my professional life now taking off exponentially, this past year has treated me better than I ever could have imagined. I had realized I wanted this to last forever, and I started planning how to make it so.